Dinosaur vidya

>dinosaur vidya thread deleted

keep it in your pants, scalefucks. We're talking about vidya here.

Post about your favourite dinosaur-related vidya.

Attached: spinosaurus_JPOG.jpg (1280x940, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qs9Ylpmb448
youtube.com/watch?v=zcx_KH_6nZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRSeHkrnPE0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

three new DLC for Jurrasic worl Evolution.
1999 themed DLC confirmed.

Oh dang, really?

Been thinking about getting JW:E, but it felt a bit tame compared to JPOG from watching the previews.

Is it worth getting?

On sales, sure.
Plenty of stuff to do and dinos. Unfortunately, Universal Studios has them on a tight leash. so they couldn't have stuff like damaged jeeps.

Dinosaur fights, for all the focus on them, are kinda shit. Like a live action pokemon battle. and slow too.

Secrets of Dr Wu was a great DLC added a bunch of stuff.

Clair's sanctuary, not so much. Only good parts about it is the new jeep ride for tourists.

And the fact remains that "visibility" is still a pointless stat. You can have dinos on the other side of the zoo, people will be happy enough coming to a dino park and just staying near the hotel and eating.

The turists are without personality. none of them have likes or dislikes. just give them generic eating, drinking and "entertainment" and you got a 5 star part with no dinos in sight of them.

Zoo tycoon seems to be turning out to be a better Jurrasic World Evolution desu.

I don't regret buying Evolution, but I only recommentd it with on sale, Secrets of Dr Wu is a must have DLC too.

Also, Remember this when it comes to dinos.

Attached: gronk test.png (1051x1393, 224K)

>Are you an adult?
How is this supposed to be answered when different species reach sexual maturity at vastly different ages?

Obviously, they carry around their dino license.

I can't help but feel like JWE got the shaft so Planet Zoo could get more dev money.

I started playing Turok Evolution again after not having touched it for a great many years now. It's got lots of dinos but I guess it isn't 100% dino-centric, what with the lizard dudes and all that. Still fun though

Attached: file.png (500x375, 508K)

T. Rex had feathers and lips and Spinosaurus looked like this

Attached: PNSO-Essien-the-Spinosaurus2.jpg (942x942, 333K)

>everyone loves dinos
>almost no good games

snes RE game was my first survival horror.

I feel the same way. Planet zoo seems to have a bunch of cool shit I wish we had in JWE.

They probably funneled some of the money.

best dino games ever

Attached: dino1+2 001.jpg (1438x1467, 395K)

>A Giant super predator had protective dorsal spikes all along it's head, spine and tail

No way, fag.

Attached: You'reNotJustWrongYou'reStupid.gif (500x258, 501K)

Carnivores niggersaurs hunter

Attached: 1566612133245.jpg (1080x810, 148K)

I liked the idea of the bipedal spinosauras that hunted kinda like a Heron but I can also dig the quadrupedal version thought to have behaved a bit more Crocodilian.

Do you have a favorite dinosaur? Does it appear in vidya often? Mine doesn't

Attached: Mamenchisaurus.jpg (2000x512, 275K)

>super predator
He actually just stood by some lakes and ate fish

this is one of the most bizarrely constructed yet compelling games i've ever played

Attached: pokemon.jpg (420x509, 87K)

and just like that, i killed your thread
sorry op

Attached: 1419456536022.png (320x287, 107K)

So do Grizzly bears. Whats your point?

when will science stop ruining dinosaurs?

They didn't ruin dinosaurs, they always looked like that, we just thought they were scaly because we're retarded

T Rex was still almost entirely scaled. At most it had a few filamentous hairs

Attached: 24149629a7cb96f7d98c40aabf3ed15c.jpg (1208x847, 75K)

>ruining

Attached: dinosaurs.png (825x873, 1.06M)

I preferred Scan Command.

There's a new Jurassic Park pinball machine. It's from Keith Elwin, a new designer who's almost certainly going to go down as one of the all-time greats. Here's the trailer.
youtube.com/watch?v=qs9Ylpmb448

and here's gameplay footage.
youtube.com/watch?v=zcx_KH_6nZ0
It looks amazing.

Attached: Archaeopteryx-model.jpg (700x636, 54K)

more footy:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRSeHkrnPE0

>here's your dinosaur bro

Attached: Bee_hummingbird_(Mellisuga_helenae)_adult_male_non-breeding.jpg (800x534, 47K)

Attached: 1566606122987.webm (640x640, 2.94M)

Are we any closer to bringing Dodos back?