Zoomers: kindly explain this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=awfL0CI9Egk
youtube.com/watch?v=BdhWaNb0eos
youtube.com/watch?v=w6Xo6W1BZ2M
youtube.com/watch?v=hiY5qFqTXaY

Why do you do things like this? Why is zoomer culture so fucked?

Attached: 1537712686834.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ah0pRh237-E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They mimic without understanding the reasons behind things, and produce the meme equivalent of a Markov chain word salad.

Why is this shit so uncanny?

Attached: 1520058072178.jpg (702x562, 61K)

what the fuck

why does literally every single one sound the same

boomers seething lmao

Attached: 1537631445272.jpg (381x353, 39K)

>Why is zoomer culture so fucked?
because most zoomers are litteral children?
Children are embarissing and cringey.

if you think your generation never had this you're retarded and likely a zoomer.

youtu.be/ah0pRh237-E

Attached: 1565927783623.jpg (1024x1024, 125K)

I'm not defending this stuff, it's embarrassing and retarded, but every generation does stuff that's embarrassing and retarded. I still remember when people were unironically uploading Naruto AMVs to Linkin Park.

Attached: 123141.png (3340x3176, 205K)

This is really funny. The "top 100" video doesn't get any better or worse as it goes on. Number 96 and number 1 are literally exactly the same down to the choreography and the way its shot.

I unironically clicked those links wondering what kind of faggotry OP was trying to enlighten us on, only to realize that THEY ALL LOOK, SOUND, AND ACT EXACTLY THE SAME
WHAT THE FUCK
My suspicion now is that is that one guy did all of these and got super fuckin rich by whoring out his gay, edgy minecraft animations to retarded teens who thought this stuff was cool.

Attached: 1521097131074.jpg (696x735, 42K)

>unironic emoji intro

There's template websites for this, I think.

this isnt zoomer shit this is generation alpha shit, made for todays toddlers

Not even gonna watch any of those videos OP, but you just reminded me that one day doesnt pass in which I dont listen my brother listening to some video singing Usher's "Baby tonight" but Minecraft Edition. He started doing that some years ago, and then stopped, but it seems he relapsed into Minecraft for some reason these past months.

so wait
these are real intros to people's minecraft channels? I thought this was something the guy made, like he made all those intros himself to show that girls make different stuff then boys or something

how fucking many minecraft channels are there?
and why are these intros all naruto tier shit? minecraft fighting is just running up and M1 spam.

Are these actually being used for channels? Is there like one guy who has cornered the market on edgy animated Minecraft intros?

Attached: 1527542898048.jpg (750x414, 47K)

>Zoomers: kindly explain this shit
Theres literally no difference from the shit we had back then. We had stick figures killing each other and doing stupid flips and kung fu moves to shitty songs. They have minecraft characters.

>that fucking camera zooming and spazzing out

I don't get Minecraft.
I thought it was about building shit with blocks?
What the fuck even is this? What am I watching here? Why?

>worst minecraft intro
>not the rape/snuff one

I want to make one