Why?

Why?

Attached: 1542124888932.png (416x319, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tweaktown.com/news/60082/ps4-sales-surpass-70-million-units-massive-attach-rate/index.html
pushsquare.com/news/2019/01/ps4_has_a_very_high_software_attach_rate_average_player_owns_around_ten_games
twitter.com/notaxation/status/1084628746361917441?s=19
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do you keep posting it

uh oh, here they come

Attached: botw.png (974x550, 122K)

>Be a Switch fanboy
>Attempt to rouse up people by playing the other side
>Literally live to defend the Switch and its games

Is there anything more pathetic than the state of Switch fanboys on this board? I don't think so. I hope they get paid at least to spam Nintendo Switch shit every 30 minutes.

They needed a 10/10 launch game.

*ahem*

Attached: Screenshot_20190821-195338-01.jpg (1438x1540, 167K)

Agreed, also the user score is garbage. Remember if the user score differs by more than 1, its paid reviews. Without Nintendo bonus, this game is a 7 at best.

I rate it a 6 because it kept putting me to sleep as a more boring open world game than a generic assassins creed.

Attached: chrome_2019-08-23_21-06-32.png (667x334, 83K)

Attached: 1564894361661.jpg (703x1025, 120K)

Because it's a really good and fun game
>/thread

Attached: 1532378959358.jpg (700x913, 82K)

Cope

3 YEARS, OVER 3 YEARS
and you fags still can't get over it

It's literally always Nintendo fans bringing up with shitposting images at the ready.

Nintendo fans are victims of their own creation, its why they are often ugly losers with no social skills.

2 but the point still stands

It was amazing.

>projecting this hard

pure kino

At least they aren't snoyboys

Because no game critic wants "Died From Soiboi Stampede" on their tombstone

>Projecting the truth
I bet you are a fucking huge loser.

Next March makes 3 it’s 2 and like 6 months

I've never played it, but all the footage I've seen paints it as a really fun game. It has clever, but not blisteringly hard puzzles, a pleasing aesthetic to its world, and manages to make its open world feel very large - that's something very few other games can accomplish. TES games, known for their big worlds, fail at this. Whether that is due to lower render distance or the world being more restrictive, I'm not sure, but there is a definite difference in how the worlds feel.
It's a charming game. The cartoony graphics are pleasing to look at, the characters are expressive, and Link shows lots of personality especially while cooking.
It also allows for a massive amount of player freedom in a way few other games do.
It legitimately impresses me with design decisions and TECHNOLOGY and I don't even own a Nintendo console.

Attached: 1565769790294.gif (368x270, 1015K)

nintendo bonus

Remember when Jim Sterling received death threats for reviewing this game below a 9? The guy is a fat annoying fuck, but it just proves journalists are pussies, blinded by fanboyism, pressure from fans, and advertisers.

Ok nigger

>ive never played it
stopped reading there

Yeah most of us were impressed when Half Life 2 did it in 2004

I only spoke of stuff I could absorb as a third person observer, you dumb stupid faggot.

Attached: 1566420648066m.jpg (954x1024, 122K)

>Boring NPCs
I was actually impressed with how varied the NPCs dialogue options were in the game.

Imagine not owning a Switch, PS4, and PC and claiming you know SHIT about videogames.

>my depression-damaged brain cannot comprehend a full paragraph so I read the first two lines only

I own a Switch and a PC, the Switch is fucking garbage but this has nothing to do with the thread beyond the generic fanboyism.

>owning a ps4

Attached: 8be.jpg (251x242, 14K)

>nintendp game gets over 90
>N-N-NINTENDO BONUS!
>nintendo game gets less than 90
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NINTENDO SUCKS HAHAHAHAH

>sony gets game over 90
>TRULY GOTY OF ALL TIME!
>sony gets game less than 90
>N-N-NINTENDO RUINED US!
christ this board is truly pathetic

Attached: Wojak3.jpg (1000x2140, 661K)

whats shields does everyone use? I usually grab a few wooden ones from the shooting range near Hateno and the shields from gerudo, but where else is good? The shield surfing guy doesnt restock once you buy all 3 of his shields.

inb4 hyrule castle

snoy cope

>Projecting

shut the fuck up

Attached: 1559521307731.jpg (750x748, 503K)

Does it matter? Loot is literally one of the worst parts of the game. You can easily get anything because the itemization is garbage and the combat isnt even good, so why do you need a good one beyond durability to surf?

I own a PS4 and I fucking regret it
You can literally just play BB and P5 on PC

Fuck you pisspants.

Attached: 1565629552037.png (313x382, 133K)

it matters because im not a bitch boy who uses lizalfos weapons and shields.

Its a good option for 90 million people desu, but a PC is better. Same with the Shitch, its garbage as well.

>Remember if the user score differs by more than 1, its paid reviews.
>Critics can't simply have a slightly different average opinion from users
>Without Nintendo bonus, this game is a 7 at best.
>Even the other users gave it an average 8.5
This post reeks of assmad Sonybro.

Attached: 1400007583308.gif (350x250, 686K)

>muh FIFA machine sakes

FIFA hasnt sold nearly 90 million copies, nor has most of the PS4 library. Its just spread out which is why it has a big attach rate.

Saved, fucking based

Newfag

>2 FIFA games on PS4 top 10 list
>3 Call of Duty games PS4 on top 10 list
fucking christ what an absolutions embarrassment of a console

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-23 at 9.25.08 PM.png (748x908, 83K)

>2 rockstar games
awful

>breaks after fighting 3 enemies
Proof he didn't play the game. Shit doesn't last past the first enemy. Hell you're lucky if it isn't 3 swords per enemy.

> Unironically using Metacritic
This website has 900k registered users & is far more credible than a website known for downvote brigading

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-23 Game Rankings - GameFAQs.png (938x823, 57K)

How much did they sell? 90 Million? Dont think so champ.
The PS4 has a huge library of diverse games. Its why its attach rate is so high. Even if someone bought every fifa game on the console (and even some generic shooters) it would still not exceed the attach rate.

>The PS4 has a huge library of diverse games
Lmfao

Attached: 1566165476876.png (461x620, 184K)

>FIFA shit and Call of Duty games are amongst the top selling every year on PS4
why do you lie?

I got a Switch and this game a few days ago. It honestly struggles to keep my interest, I just feel so bored while playing it, a feeling completely unlike other Zelda games. So many past games had life to them, there'd be towns with NPCs and little autistic completionist things like the Skulltulas. In BotW, I'm just climbing towers and sometimes going to mini dungeons that last less than 2 minutes and are so uninteresting compared to the vast dungeons of prior games.
I got so hyped up for this, and I've come tumbling back down.
Here's hoping Link's Awakening is good.

Awful b8

Good.

Because of its name. Make it an original series and the score would plummet by at least 15 points.

>metacritic is one person

23k is statically significant.

>Attach rate at 9 games per console
>Still being this fucking stupid

Not even baiting. Used my vacation pay on this shit.
Xenoverse 2, one of my least favourite DB games, has been more fun to play.

Attached: muh switch.jpg (4032x3024, 1.96M)

Because Jim Sterling gave it a 7 due to a personal grudge against Nintendo.

Reverse image search proves you're full of shit faggot

>thinking attach rate has any value
>almost all consoles dont have 100% attach rates
psyco

Then reverse image search it. Prove that the photo I took, literally 5 minutes ago, is from somewhere else.

Because the game is the greatest game ever made for the first playthrough, and reviews are done after only playing a game once

The game have ups and downs so it doesn't really deserve this score. Critics are like reviewers on Amazon who give their verdict after only a few hours.

Attached: botw.png (624x600, 33K)

Attached: botwWINSAGAIN.jpg (700x913, 285K)

Yeah...because people would criticize the core elements of "Chosen hero, rescue the princess, defeat the ancient evil, obtain a special sacred weapon, interact with a number of sage-like individuals and explore several dungeon-like structures" as being too derivative of Legend of Zelda, and people look derisively on people who copy another company's work, you absolute assclown. But since it is a Zelda game, it's taking those familiar franchise elements and putting a new twist on them. Your criticism is totally meaningless.

Saved, fucking based

That doesn't change the quality of the game, nor my argument about how the score is portrayed because it's a goddamn Zelda. Many archaic aspects get a free pass because of the name. And if those are twists, they're seriously weak ones.

So you got nothing then? God, what the fuck is wrong with you people, why are you so goddamn defensive.

Take the L and move on faggot
You got BTFO

>>thinking attach rate has any value
You fucking retarded or what?
9 games per console is a lot and doesnt account for your assumptions.

Prove that I stole the image.
Oh wait, pieces of shit like you just screech accusations with no evidence.
God you're pathetic.

>9 games per console is a lot
Imagine actually believing this

>truth in opinions
already fucked up Shitchlet

Cope

DOn't worry the Nintendo fans on this board are literally scared kids that run away from any real arguments. They are in their own world of sucking eachothers dicks over a shitty tablet.

t. Switch owner

Seething

>DOn't worry the Nintendo fans on this board are literally scared kids that run away from any real arguments. They are in their own world of sucking eachothers dicks over a shitty tablet.

>t. Switch owner

Attached: 1514653620200.jpg (665x800, 157K)

tweaktown.com/news/60082/ps4-sales-surpass-70-million-units-massive-attach-rate/index.html

pushsquare.com/news/2019/01/ps4_has_a_very_high_software_attach_rate_average_player_owns_around_ten_games

twitter.com/notaxation/status/1084628746361917441?s=19

k

based

>nintendofags accuse people of stealing images with no evidence
>they also use phrases like 'seething' instead of actual arguments
>they also use wojacks
Jesus Christ.

>2 years
>still assmad
schizo

Welcome to the Nintendo board. We have a collection of incels that use Nintendo as an identity.

Attached: 4.webm (426x240, 1.25M)

>getting b8ted this fucking hard and sperging out over it

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OH NO NO NO NO NO
GET ASSBLASTED SON

Attached: Holy+bowsers+backround+is+peach+_c73d3e6a498b8c857edfcddfdb422276.jpg (800x800, 137K)

You shitposting faggots never bring valid criticisms to the table in the first place so don't cry when you get a shitpost in return. If you can't take it, don't dish it.

>Welcome to the Nintendo board. We have a collection of incels that use Nintendo as an identity.

Attached: 1566603076434.png (644x800, 15K)

>just pretending to be retarded
The quality of posts in Smash threads, Pokemon threads and this thread make me doubt this statement
I literally made a post talking about what I didn't like in BotW, and one of you cultists started saying that I stole my image and that reverse image search would BTFO me (you have yet to prove this by the way).

Attached: muh switch 2.jpg (4032x2216, 1.81M)

It's the nintendo bonus. I've played it and its fucking shit.

Attached: 20190824_120138.jpg (4032x1960, 2.39M)

I dunno. I would have given it like an 85.

>light theme
No wonder you're retarded

You might laugh at them but at least they have friends and are having fun. I'm fucking lonely bros.

You're literally grasping at straws drone.

No I'm just calling a spade a spade

It should have been higher, but you had some 'reviwers give it 50s for clickbait and it ruined the aggregate.

Kill yourself drone

You first nigger

What, you expect video game critics to actually PLAY THROUGH the game they're criticizing before they slap a score on it and ship it out? What do you think this is, print media of the 90's?
God damn the internet was a fucking mistake...

welcome to sonyEra!

Attached: sonyextramad2.jpg (3454x1461, 1.72M)

You're both nig-nog chink kikes. Knock it off.

If you don't understand why using elements that are iconic of your own series are different than copying someone else's, why that's meaningfully different, then you don't understand context ot criticism, and it's good you're not a professional critic. And
>if those are twists, they're seriously weak ones.
I didn't list any though. Your own bias filled in the gaps.

This game is so fucking terrible, i have no idea how it got a score above 80

why the fuck Yea Forums still can't get over it?

Attached: 1565575485698.jpg (1004x684, 185K)

sounds just like snoys and their anal vore fetish

>w-who cares about some chink's cheap knockoff? BOTW is obviously better!
>pulled this shit
So, toddlers really feel threatened by some chink's cheap knockoff.

Attached: 1565130249725.png (747x529, 598K)

It's an obvious rip-off, but so long as the characters aren't named Link & Zelda and the ebil boogabiloo isn't "Nonag", then who really gives a fuck. Japs have been ripping everyone off for eons.

Unlike other Open World Games that use it's open world as an entire side option to make it look vast, BOTW uses it as it's entire existance.

The game goes back to the original NES route of throwing you in the world and trying to figure out what the fuck to do, giving you freedom to experiment and using modern game mechanics like durability that is barely an issue when you actually play the game and learn to manage your items.

I'm just pissed this mediocre game got such a high score when so many other games deserve a better score.
Also the fanboys in general piss me off.