Wait, so if Archimonde didn't actually die at the world tree, why did Kil'Jaedan take over the burning legion...

Wait, so if Archimonde didn't actually die at the world tree, why did Kil'Jaedan take over the burning legion? Why didn't Archimonde just resume command?

Attached: archimonde world tree.jpg (1280x1024, 248K)

>Archimonde
more like archichode

his dick is probably bigger than yours

Attached: redguy.jpg (600x600, 41K)

Well, its pretty established canon that you can't permanently kill anyone in the Burning Legion. Presumably he just had a long re-spawn timer.

>Warcraft Lore

It's mentioned that demons don't reform instantly; it takes some time.

I thought the Archimonde in WoD was just Archimonde from the past like in the Caverns of Time. Is it actually the same one? If demons are immune to time travel shenanigans then is the TBC Archimonde actually present Archimonde after reforming in the Twisting Nether?

It makes no sense

Attached: pgZqEAhGuRFJsQoga7NHmD-1200-80.jpg (1200x675, 78K)

what?
wasnt KJ always the commander of BL?

KJ was the strategist, Archimomde led the charge in invasions I'm pretty sure.

Both were, but KJ is the brains and Archi the muscles.

well strategist is basically overall commander, while archimonde is commander on the ground while following strategy

Demons can't really die.
Regardless of how long it took for him to regain his strength he failed Sargeras and should have logistically been punished.
WoD is a crock of horse-shit that retconned the fuck out of the Lore.
It is best to try and ignore that it happened.

That's the whole point why they used Argus.

name 1 non nathrezim that came back before wod

Magtheridon.

He didn't die in WC3, just subdued.

when did he come back

>pretty established canon
>asspulled in legion
>established canon

You are putting more thought into it than the people who write it.

It was known long before legion

you're right, it was asspulled in wod, my bad. really doesn't do you any favors since that expansion was a dumpster fire

demon respawning/immortality is so fucked
>dreadlords exclusively come back, ruining half of the WC3 campaign and robs the scarlet crusaders of being anything beyond puppets
>all demons come back now, can be killed for good on their own turf
>except not because demon planet man can pull them out of his ass, even if killed in their own backyard
>even without him they can come back

He was involved in the Ancients war, 10000 years before the current events, as well as a lot of named demons.

none of them died though except xavius which sargeras made an eternal probably binding him to azeroth

>classic WoW
>can't change hair

Pass

Attached: 1565473274823.jpg (615x678, 100K)

barbershop might get added if they go the classic+ route, with a lot more limited options than what it can do in retail i imagine. i'd rather have that than transmog at least