Sate your thirst for knowledge in the endless stacks of my Elder Scrolls thread. If you tire of your search...

Sate your thirst for knowledge in the endless stacks of my Elder Scrolls thread. If you tire of your search, read your book again to return to your mortal life. For a time. The lure of Apocrypha will call you back. It is your fate.

Attached: Herma-Mora.png (1080x1080, 1.02M)

Nords are Tamriels retards, nothing you do or say can convince me otherwise

Why are Skyrim's cities so small?

Attached: ScreenShot43.png (1920x1080, 2.05M)

*refuses to marry you*

Attached: latest[1].png (600x1080, 958K)

cause shit engine

Based af.

Thoughts?

Attached: 1533423030288.png (1188x996, 3.02M)

Will TesVI have gods with good voice acting?

SEEN ANY ELVES?
HA HA HA HA

Attached: seenanyelves.jpg (580x433, 94K)

I dunno but I loved Hermaeus Mora.

I'm sick and tired with NPC's treating me like a fag after i save their literal lives.

How much of Kirkbride's crazy shit do you guys consider to be canon?

Attached: 81-815205_question-face-blinking-emoji-emoji-angry-png-transparent[1].jpg (840x918, 197K)

>first quest
"Lol, what a newbie, go do something useless"
>second quest
"OMG you're the chosen one"
>third quest
"Please take ownership of this guild. Clearly you deserve it after everything you've done for us literally yesterday"

Everything, from the standard stuff up to the Cyborgs and mining vessels from the future

Well in non-guild quests no one acknowledges u even did something for them especially with Oblivion.

>even after you've taken over the guild some members still treat you like you're the new guy

Fuck that, Elder Scrolls is great with Hammy acting.

Look at Sheogorath.

You can use mods to marry Serana, but I would rather had that option in the vanilla experience.
The only other girl that comes close is Aela, little point marrying anyone besides Aela or Serana.

Attached: d87h14c-ca144598-8367-48c1-9526-1ee0c9efd2f5.png (804x627, 1.12M)

This

He has such a soothing mellow voice

Will it have more than six voiceactors?

yea, but that was Wes Johnson aka the only good thing about IV's voice cast

for sure his contribution to morrowind, dragonbreak & the pocket guide is certainly canon.

on a related note, ive never read C0DA. he did some quests for oblivion apparently but i never played oblivion. i like pelinal and generally the things that make the TES alien and fantastic though, like the bit with snow-whales.

Oblivion guards are based and redpilled. Will stab the fuck out of you or other evildoers with a loud and commanding voice.

Skyrim Guards will refuse to get involved no matter what, instead screeching "im getting out of here!" as they watch you get massacred by bandits at low levels.

Wes Johnson for all the gods and Daedra.

Even the female ones.

>Not marrying best girl
Just gotta kill her Beta Orbiter afterwards otherwise he hangs around at your house

Attached: TESV_Character_Mjoll.png (600x1080, 1.28M)

What's more is all of them are corrupt in Markarth and kill random citizens who try to solve problems.

Fuck you Vekel the man, I own this fucking guild you piece of shit

it's bethesda not the engine

All of it

Attached: 1565639036921.jpg (450x461, 27K)

>A new hand touches the beacon. Listen. Hear me and STOP! YOU'VE VIOLATED THE LAW

Attached: Statue_to_Meridia.png (1634x1048, 2.47M)

His and Kurt's stuff are the only canon writings.

Argonian squad reporting. Leader of every guild in Skyrim squad reporting

Imagine tes6 having literally 5 voice actors again in a world where red dead redemption 2 has literally over 500 voice actors listed in the credits.

Bitch related is the only one that seems to know her fucking place after you become the Master

Attached: TESV_Sapphire.png (600x1080, 1.16M)

From eso stand point I think Herma have some mild autism and suffer from loneliness.

Where is next game set? Whats the most likely location?

>Argonian Squad
You either can be controlled by some trees or you can be the lustiest maid that ever maided, make your choice

Attached: lusty.jpg (750x1000, 87K)

Fuck you Herma Mora, I hate you.

Hammerfell and High Rock
supposedly

Next game is probably AT LEAST 5 years away from release.

Optimist

I choose to be the leader of every guild in Skyrim

>not keeping him alive so he can listen to you fuck her senseless in the next room every night

Lusty Maid it is
Good choice

If the concept of Nords' personalities from the earlier games did not change in Skyrim they could be quite based.

Who else here dunmer gang ?

Finna roll up on these nord swits in windhelm.

>recruit Mjoll into the blades
>Cuck joins her in Sky Haven Temple
>do a dragon hunt mission
>Blades turn up
>Mjoll included
>Aerin included
>Tries to run away
>Dragon proceeds to bite his head and flings him into a canyon wall at Mach 5
>Kill Dragon
>Mjoll happy over the kill, while Aerins mangled corpse lies directly in front of her

Good times

Heh, you know what she had to do to climb to the top.

Attached: 1566337288266m.jpg (1024x576, 83K)

Get this bread

Attached: sgo595vt30b11.jpg (446x336, 19K)

The guards are just completely cucked, whine all the time, take bribes from you (thieves guild or not), corrupt as fuck and incredibly lazy. Riften guards didnt even take 5 minutes out of their day to go murder the remains of the thieves underground bunker when they were the laughing stock of the town.

Incompetent fucks.

Why the fuck would anyone live in Skyrim.

'Cause you sure ain't rolling on no argonian OGs

Attached: tumblr_inline_pm5pe4yR8I1v5nowl_500[1].jpg (500x389, 56K)

Nords are fucking retards who fled a frozen shit hole to live in another frozen shit hole.

I want the Oblivion Nords back.

I can never decide on what to play when I try to get back into Skyrim.

It doesn't matter
You'll end up playing stealth archer anyway

>tfw option to purge the thieves guild with her was cut from the game

>can't marry
What does Todd have against used goods?

IT has nothing to do with the engine and everything to do with game design you retard

picture the odor

why is that cat so fucking smug
it's almost painful

If it makes it in game. Everything else is a fanfic.