I cant wait to play classic wow with my fellow 4channel friends! we're going home, bros!

i cant wait to play classic wow with my fellow 4channel friends! we're going home, bros!

Attached: retards.png (550x245, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZcgBzHJQpo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

people that can only communicate through memespeak should be shot

same

Attached: glutes_trannytruth.png (600x234, 40K)

Yikes, cringe and oof.

shitpost layer... home...

Attached: 1445709966305.png (529x218, 56K)

why are people like this?

asmongold... layer 7... shard 12... home

Now I see why Yea Forums has the reputation of being the most reddit board.

Bartlelock-Runetotem is a prick.

>type like autistic memelords
fucking reddit zoomer memespouting newfags
>type like normal people
fucking reddit tumblr discord trannies

just roll with your bros and don't worry about the rest

w-we goin home guise

Attached: now.jpg (802x1038, 261K)

Only Reddit seriously gives a fuck about rolling a Yea Forums guild. Obviously everything about Yea Forums is satire something Reddit can't comprehend.

it'd just be nice if people focused on being funny through jokes and not spamming memes to impress each other

That's a /vg/ guild though.

Having been in groups like these, everyone hides under memes and irony both to mask their social awkwardness and to fit in with the other autismos.

WoW is a game for nerds wow who would've thought?

What is the darkshire of horde?

darkshire

>almost 30

Attached: 1564707746699.jpg (492x388, 39K)

It's better to be genuine and not worry too much about what others think of you, and I guess anons find that a lot easier to do when they're anons.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZcgBzHJQpo

the Crossroads is probably closest

Based
Kino
Soul

Stonetalon, maybe?

wtf??? no one is discussing the intricacies of Trotskyism or the effects of the fall of the Ottomon Empire on western China...

>everything about Yea Forums is satire something Reddit can't comprehend.
classic middlebrow thinking they're any different from the mouth breathers

this but unironically. why are wow players so uneducated?

My younger brother played WOW when it first came out, and he's turning 30 in October

Do they have an epic quest chain like bride of the embalmer?

Daily reminder that there's no "Yea Forums" or Yea Forums guild, since its 3-4 attention whoring/trannies from discord, who doesnt even feel ashamed from posting discord links in wow classic /vg/ generals. They're literal reddit pretending that being "Yea Forums guild" i edgy

See It's not going to be good. You're not going to enjoy it. You won't recapture your childhood. Nostalgia alters your memory and state of mind, it's a dangerous drug. If you care at all about your mental well being, you won't even bother buying this game and just enjoy your childhood memories. There is no happy outcome here.

I played on a private server not long ago and enjoyed it though