youtube.com/watch?v=MC1euQ7F_H0&t
youtube.com/watch?v=CGLQpYwuV6g
youtu.be/yrVFG9lqzX4
youtube.com/watch?v=fihc2ONQ5v0
youtube.com/watch?v=dUozK4yYwOY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HELLO THERE
youtube.com/watch?v=kwp1B_IlVXc

Bros why did they stop making wario land? The games always sold well.

I don't know what video game you are referencing but in my head I heard the "HURRY UUP" spoken by the super monkeyball announcer and I'm honestly a little triggered. So could you please apologize.

I think Shake It sold poorly considering how much fucking money got put into it
Also I don't think anyone at Nintendo really cares about the series anymore. The original team split up.

The team that made the games dissolved after they released 4. Nintendo attempted to revive the series with Shake It but it bombed.

I have thumbnails disabled and I STILL knew what he was referencing. I still don't even know what the OP image is.
>misinterpret reference
>get triggered
>requiring everyone else to apologize
Have a rotten day.

APOLOGIZE

youtube.com/watch?v=MC1euQ7F_H0&t

The Wario Land series were fascinating because of how bizarre they were. I doubt Nintendo will ever make anything like them again.
youtube.com/watch?v=CGLQpYwuV6g
Seriously, what the fuck was up with these CDs?

Attached: soka.png (788x920, 626K)

>tfw as a kid I hated timers, and I never finished WL4 becasue the final mission where you hit the timer as soon as you started made me too scared to finish

Attached: 1518758915986.jpg (640x480, 166K)

>the final level has actually a regular music suggesting that originally the frog was not supposed to be at the very start

Seems like developers having fun putting in not-so-secret secrets and having fun with it. I'm outraged.

Lmao that level had one of the longest and forgiving timers, even on Hard mode

Pure kino game

I like this aesthetic, I think it fits Wario the most, given his origins as a character
Mario can go on these normal adventures, Wario is supposed to be weird. It's pretty neat.
Wario has so much potential in general for everything, shame Nintendo isn't making use of the character more

literally me. beating that game was like a rite of passage for my 6 yo ass

my older brother beat it for me later. but he did it on his own when I wasnt looking so I never knew what the level was like.

Now this is art!

youtu.be/yrVFG9lqzX4
I don't know why everyone shits on the GBA soundchip, that guitar sound is so full of life

Attached: 146466708241992.jpg (598x450, 20K)

>Oh, the dream
>that I had last night
>melted into my pillow.

>I made peace
>with the time I had forgotten.

>And all I’d gathered
>turned into sand.

Attached: ;_;.png (240x160, 7K)

Shake It flopped hard.

I wish it was as good as 4.

Attached: 1555016155022.png (231x181, 70K)

The game is around life and death as Wario is a living being while many opponents are ghosts, Wario obtained the treasures he sought from the pyramid but he will not forget Shokora.

youtube.com/watch?v=fihc2ONQ5v0
You have 3 minutes and 49 seconds to delete your post.

>Wario obtained the treasures he sought from the pyramid but he will not forget Shokora

Attached: 1551278239029.png (1001x823, 806K)

>I don't know why everyone shits on the GBA soundchip
I think GBA is a bit like the Mega Drive, it takes skill to make it sound good.
Wario Land 4 OST is especially amazing since it's one of the earlier games on the system and yet it sounds so clear compared to some of the other games.
youtube.com/watch?v=dUozK4yYwOY
>that 1:44

2 is the best game in the series, it does not have the hurry up mechanic

So, was Shokora some kind of ghost Wario helped to ascend to the heavens?

Shokora is just a cursed princess

Shokora was the ruler of the peaceful pyramid and the worlds in them, she lived countless years and continued after her death and kept her young appearance. Golden Diva was jealous of Shokora since her appearance was young and beautiful, so she turned her into a cat [and commanded the bosses to guard the worlds] which later helps Wario through the game as game and watch, once Diva is defeated and the pyramids is collapsed Shokora goes into heaven as her time ended long ago. Shokora adult form is best ending, but her appearance in the newspaper is the good ending.

All of the Wario games have their own mechanics and they are all based, besides 3. 3 was just a worse 2 in pretty much all respects.