Is this PC i5 or i7?

Is this PC i5 or i7?

dell.com/en-us/shop/game-desktops/new-aurora/spd/alienware-aurora-r9-desktop

Attached: 61008E5B-8104-41A5-92F1-94C2F2BE0FF2.png (1129x1329, 791K)

Build your own. Faggot.

I’m not falling for that meme

It's easy as fuck. How is it a meme?

The actual fuck you talking about?
Building a computer isn't like building a car

let him spent his thousands why do u even care

>I’m not falling for that meme

Attached: IMG_20190514_115717.jpg (851x591, 66K)

There is little reason in buying Intel right now unless you want the very high end.

Also, reconsider buying pre build. Even if you don't want to build it yourself (which is rather easy) any descent shop will assemble it for you free of charge.

>an i9 in that little case

Attached: 1523122254504.png (357x330, 126K)

Not the first time he made this thread. If he is too retarded to figure out that he can choose what they put inside it he is too retarded to build his own.
It's probably some dumb fuck 14 year old.

>too stupid and uninformed to click on the "compare options" button
>shopping for an Aliemware
checks out

9th Gen Intel® Core™ i5 9400 (6-Core, 9MB Cache, up to 4.1GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology)

Speaking of which, I currently use an Intel i5 (4690k) overclocked to 4.50GHz, and constantly keep seeing it shoot to constant 100% usage with a lot of games, extremely rarely affecting performance, but still very concerning.

I'm looking to go for an i5 9600K, is it worth it?

Attached: 1443134763642.gif (500x285, 1.96M)

How does i5 compare to i7?

is building your own cheaper better quality parts now a meme

hard to say, depends on what you want to do or play
you'll be better off just looking up comparisons on youtube my man

>buying intel in 2019

Attached: what.png (863x718, 475K)

To keep it firmly 100 with you, unless you just REALLY wanna see an Intel product in your PC, you should be looking at buying a Ryzen 3700x.
Higher single thread score than the 9600k, not substantially more money, and totally destroys it in scalability and total score

Is an X230t worth it?

I don't really have any brand loyalty, was just looking to get something slightly better than what I currently have that would also fit my motherboard

I was actually considering the R3700 for a bit. Does it have any issues with any specific games? Heard some of them do, the Ryzen ones

Unless something has changed drastically recently, an i5 is essentially just an i7 with a lower base clock and without hyper threading: the former can be overcome via minor overclocking which is easy as fuck, and the latter is irrelevant to 99.9% of vidyagames.

>that would also fit my motherboard
best you can get is a 4790k but they're still overpriced for what they're worth on the used market.
>I was actually considering the R3700 for a bit. Does it have any issues with any specific games? Heard some of them do, the Ryzen ones
this is the last place you should come to recieve unbiased advice. go look at benchmarks for games you actually play/will play and ask yourself if you're willing to spend $500+ on a new motherboard, ram, and processor.