Someone told me to have fun

>Someone told me to have fun
Yeah well, fuck this.
Lobotomy Corp thread

Attached: fuck this.jpg (1366x768, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/19hhf
streamable.com/7e7hy
imgur.com/a/0cvChRm
youtube.com/watch?v=KkAyd9PjHo8
ebay.com/itm/HUION-H610PRO-V2-Graphic-Tablet-Battery-free-Pen-60-Tilt-Support-8192-Pressure/232835058391?epid=1738880035&hash=item36360d0ad7:g:s8IAAOSwmT1bPZE0
openpirate.org/torrent/24803128/Lobotomy_Corporation___Monster_Management_Simulation_v1.0.2.13b
igg-games.com/lobotomy-corporation-502718543-monster-management-simulation-free-download.html
imgur.com/a/SocPF2Q
drive.google.com/open?id=1Bpy8wvV1N7oI4p0krONs2S6Lx17Tra8X
youtube.com/watch?v=k5HMmu2Z8_8&
drive.google.com/open?id=1apvtL4XczUlyehUedRm01d4z8ATG21yp
mediafire.com/file/bg9cfbkw1188a5x/%28Day45%29Vcorps.7z/file
youtube.com/watch?v=bRhg2zvalXc
youtube.com/watch?v=_uj8h4SCsnE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Black Swan isn't a problem unless your facility is already going to shit.

Attached: C3ECA287-4002-448B-BBD9-2BA25DEFDAC9.jpg (1127x726, 209K)

Time for some fun trivia facts! as i extracted Gebura's sprite i noticed that her expressions have no scars and her eyes don't have heterochromia, but there is a single layer that adds the different eye color and the scar on top.

The more you know.

Attached: Gebura-resources.assets-4420.png (2048x2048, 303K)

Black Swan did nothing wrong.

Show us scar-less Gebura

Forgot to mention her cigarette is also on a separate layer

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 673K)

Day 24 baby woo!

>ego gear disappears even on retry if the employee dies
What the actual fuck? I just lost my only two ALEPH sets that took me dozens of hours to get. This actually makes me not want to play anymore. Losing a crapton of progress like that out of nowhere is awful.

Attached: 1544549718735.png (500x499, 364K)

Attached: C816A060-4C42-4C1C-B2D3-24994170723A.jpg (1920x1080, 144K)

That doesn't happen unless you memrepo or finish the day. I've had countless giga-chads decked out in Aleph gear die during bad runs, and I've never lost anything with retry.

Attached: 1563751834542.jpg (677x560, 58K)

Time for thicc lewds?

I literally pressed retry and my two best dudes were using the default sticks and armor. Might be something to do with Whitenight but either way I lost all my shit and I really don't feel like grinding it for 10+ hours all over again.

streamable.com/19hhf

Didnt they told you to HAVE SEX?

how does getting enough boxes for aleph gear purchase takes 10 hours?

>have to find the abnos again
>have to send agents to get 3-6 boxes a pop before dying

Is there any mods that add more monstars to the game yet?

BONGBONG NO!

Doesn't happen, gear state is saved only with repo and deployment, did you press the big blue button for the "All employees are dead" thing?

If you're sending in your chads, you're gonna get 20-30 boxes on average and they won't die. Shouldn't take more that 30 minutes once you get the abnos again.

No. I literally pressed escape and retry. I did meme repo AFTER retrying but I don't see how'd that destroy my shit unless you have to retry twice
What Chads? I literally lost all my good gear. All I have left is fucking TETH and ZAYN shit. And finding the specific abnos takes forever as well.

Cursed, but also neat. How's the mod coming along?

Do you have the sheep abno, the button, or WN?
If you trigger WN the employees die and I can't recall exactly but it may have saved your state due to WN being a special case that persists across saves regardless of retry or repo.
The sheep has a rare bug involving agents not being able to wake, and the button destroys all gear if done the first time outside the menu, regardless of retry or even just closing the game.

Shit, that bad huh? Best thing you could do is max out one of your employees with any LOB you have, use him to get some decent Waw gear, then go after an easy Aleph for their gear. And memrepoing is pretty much your only way to roll for more Alephs. I honestly wouldn't blame you if you took a break from this game for a while.

Attached: 1562958685185.png (426x421, 242K)

If only

It's easy to get back tho since you already know how the Abno works on top of having everything unlocked.

I have both the button and WN, yes. Didn't touch the button tho. And if that's how WN works that's really really dumb. All that time and effort gone down the toilet due to nothing.
Yeah I think I'm just gonna call it quits.
I still have to find them and chuck agents at them getting only a few boxes a pop.

streamable.com/7e7hy Doing Hokma is fun, honestly thought the Violet Midnight would be more difficult without pausing.
I guess it would be difficult if I didn't use rabbits though.

Attached: Screenshot_211.png (746x694, 624K)

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUCK?1

Attached: WHYA.jpg (1366x768, 323K)

If it was your first crack at him, I'm pretty sure it does save because he's counted as transforming into a new abno and it adds the info to the codex, saving the game. Same as the button.
The tip is don't gear up blessed employees or rather just bring shitters if some of his blessed are dead.

>I still have to find them and chuck agents at them getting only a few boxes a pop.
Yeah but why? I've been working with MoSB and I always get around 20-30 boxes and almost always good results.
Something tells me you are not leveling up your nuggers.

The true face of lobotomy...

>be employee
>see this in front of you
How frightened do you get?

Attached: 9D9135E8-A14A-44CF-82DD-C06E13A61D9D.jpg (534x754, 62K)

About this much

Attached: Screenshot_208.png (944x434, 685K)

It wasn't my first crack at it. I kept gear off of everyone except the two guys I was using to try to kill WN and they lost their gear.
Because they die super fast. Shit like Bird of Judgement and WN decimate guys with low pale resistance and all the low level armor is super weak to pale. And leveling them up does literally nothing since pale is based off of max hp.

me on the left

There were some that added the cut ones like Price of Silence, Screenwriter's Notes and Hammer of Light

Hihihi. Buenos días rojo

Well just saying you probably wouldn't have been able to gank WN with 2 agents unless you have divine micro

It was going fine when I managed to avoid grabs. But it's all lost now anyway so not like it matters. A real shame because I was enjoying the game too.

Is it?
I got longbird gear after 2 ingame days. Granted I had a level V employee for him specifically and with any TETH or HE armor with 1.5 weakness to pale it shouldn't take you any longer than me. Just don't work with qliphoth overload if you are scared.

And I'm not sure pale does %hp since longbird usually dealt 9-13 pale damage so my agent could tank up to 9 without dying. Which meant I just had to get good or normal result.

Seriously it feels like you are overreacting.

To begin with how do you work on an abno that only yields 6 PE boxes and kills your agents without realizing you are not ready for it?

Everything I have has 2.0 weakness to pale. I'd have to put in a ton of effort into old content to get back to even near to. I'm not 100% sure but my guys were level 5 and still dying in a few hits before they could
I don't know. I had level 5 guys and they'd die in ~5 hits. And there's no way to ready up for it other than pray you find an abno that has armor with 1.5 pale res. Not to mention how absolutely insane ALEPHs seem to be. I was whacking on WN for 15 minutes and barely got him down to 60% HP. And that was my only way to get an upgraded weapon outside of praying another ALEPH shows up and I can handle it.

Still pretty sure it was WN anyway if anything. Still, always farm up boxes with the geared guys just in case since I guarantee one would have died beating him regardless and you'd want to save that anyway because of gaining the Paradise Lost. I even farmed up before doing Apocalypse Bird, and he's way easier than WN is. Speaking of which, you can just get the gear then repo midday, you don't need to finish it.

You tell me imgur.com/a/0cvChRm

Attached: file.png (397x326, 101K)

I know you can repo midday but it still takes forever to find the right abno, have it line up with repo days and then slowly chuck agents at it until you get enough to make gear. And what's the point of farming when you lose all your hard work to a bug anyway or have to restart because you picked a bad abno or just to get all the endings?

If all you had was a Pale weapon (Judge bird) and WN's armor plus whatever the other agent had, why would you go up against the beast himself? WN is so heavily resistant to JB's weapon that it's practically immune. You need something like Mimicry first.
Speaking of which I toughed out having only a Laetitia set to handle NT and kept him the whole run. And remember, NT has a counter of 1 and is practically unstoppable if you don't have the gear.

Man if you were so far with gear so bad maybe it's time for you to restart from day 1 most HE and WAW have 1.5 pale weak armor but by the looks of it you barely had those types of abnos

What is this game about? I have seen it for like a month here and only now got interested

where's her dick

I also had the big bird weapon which I lost as well. And I had to kill WN because it was my only shot at a decent weapon. Could have I waited for something else? Sure but who knows what that would even happen.
I got literally nothing now and I'd basically have to start over again from scratch and I really don't feel like doing that after how long I spent farming and building up my shit.
I already restated before once. I got a decent amount of gear and farmed my agents and gifts A LOT and now it's all lost. I think I'll just call it quits honestly. Even talking about this is making me sad.

Management sim. You have weird shit, you gotta send your Korean nuggets to work on them to get boxes of electricity but also drugs. You have a quota every day, you gotta work to complete it but also to grind up your nuggets so they don't get brutally slaughtered by the weird shit. Also AI. Also corporations are evil. Also Jewish mysticism. Also memes.

SUMATRA

Attached: 1553306545194.jpg (833x925, 157K)

youtube.com/watch?v=KkAyd9PjHo8 All you need to know

because a late game boss removes the gear loss on death penalty and having even 1 ALEPH weapon gear makes anything up to the "suppress a midnight ordeal" mission a piece of cake
If you just play normally without trying to take on a boss that gives even people with 2 of every ALEPH gear (except WN's obviously) from Gebby's bonus and almost every suppression bonus a hard time, then you'll be fine. WN is one of the most difficult things in the game because of his apostles and their beheading move.
90% of the time with only Justitia you'll have 999 boxes on all ALEPHs at all times and nothing to use them on simply because they fill the meter faster and give better gifts. The only exception would be CENSORED (requires heavier black res). Most players regard ALEPHs other than WN as far more beneficial and desirable than a good chunk of the HE ones, which ironically enough are often far more dangerous due to possessing an instakill mechanic like Woodsman.

I want to lick her thigh scars

Well I lost justitia and I don't have Judgement Bird on my current run so I'm beyond fucked. I'll just go play something else. This is making me way too sad and mad.

Big Bird's weapon is nothing to go get again, he's an easy abno for training level 4 employees and gives a good gift.
And yes you wait for something else instead of trying to take on the superboss that fucks up people with entire facilities of gigachads with only 2 good units and a slow black attacker. It's the game's optional superboss, hence why it gives an instant way out. It's like trying to take out the final boss of an action game with a pistol and a dagger while you have 2% HP remaining dude, just not a good idea.

SUMATA*

Gebura can shatter my pelvis any day

Any drawfags got any advice? I'm certain I fucked up the neck but by the time I realized I was already done with the first panel.

Attached: 123908432.png (400x1225, 189K)

You're making me sad and mad by how pathetic you are
You don't even need fucking Justitia, Big Bird's gear alone can manage CENSORED and if you get him, long boy, and the little bird again you can cheese the other big boss with the shelter for gear that's on par with WN's gear but instead of just doing one damage type it does all damage types at once with huge multihit strikes
Anyway if this was enough to make you quit you wouldn't have made it past day 35's bosses without ragequitting anyway.

Bongbong you don't know what you're doing, stop this at once!

I don't mind hard stuff, I mind losing all my hard work for no reason.
>if you don't have good hear you can do stuff 10x slower with tons of casualties
yeah no thanks

Anime SCP but actually good

Yes
Same

I had to look really hard to realize that was a fridge, add that line here and it's basically perfect, for a comic you really don't gotta worry about anatomy much

Attached: file.png (400x307, 51K)

Poosey, I'm glad I didn't reset when I was wavering, and went trough the gauntlet with WN, fetus, punishing bird, QoH etc.

Attached: 70622180_p17.jpg (480x640, 23K)

Well you didn't lose all your good gear out of nowhere now did you?

AWW YISS GIB ME THE CALCIUM, CHILD

Some people just don't like losing and this game is about losing a lot. Respect his decision and lack of guts.

How much of a scarecrow duty nugget do you have to be to not realize by the time you get HE gear your shit disappears if you memrep or go to the next day?

I literally pressed retry.

Yeah I'm sure people would love randomly losing all their gear and progress.

Get fucking good I did every suppression (except Binah, which I'm entering) with 0 deaths. My last death was to a shitty tool (the luminous bracelet) I was analyzing, not any sort of monster or boss.
Sit in an elevator and lash back out when they get close and you're fucking gold for almost every fight in the game. Distribute agents properly when ordeals come up and you can take out 2/3 normal midnights with ZAYIN gear on level 4 agents. The only non-seph things you can't fuck up with their own stuff are WN and NT.

t. had half a dozen agents with the best gear and gifts

>can handle midnight ordeals with ZAYIN gear (hell you can do it with the fucking suit and riot stick if you want)
>best gear and gifts
The Level 4 employees are new hires with zero gifts by the way, with the Hod-killer bonus from beating her.

Fuck I hate drawing straight lines, thanks for the help.

Attached: 1560797247241.png (252x224, 14K)

Are you using a tablet? and if yes what drawing program are you using?

Except it's not random? And if it was a bug then tough shit faggot.

Attached: 1566540208819.png (1100x750, 130K)

Why would Angela disable the filter for that scene though?

ebin

Attached: 70622180_p6.jpg (498x499, 127K)

And how long did that take? 10x as long as with agents with good gear. You also CAN kill WN with default equipment. Doesn't mean it's fucking realistic at all.
You wouldn't be talking shit if you got hit by a bug and lost your progress faggot.

Because you'd have to know that they were all boxes at some point or another, and if Tiph is gonna fucking die then its best to reveal that before you crush the small child

Is it "I am not a robot" or "I don't believe on robots"?

Well now you're armed with the knowledge not to take the fetus, tree, or train, and unlocked WN's entry so you'll know to avoid him unless you're ready, thus making it so you never have to actually remove an ALEPH ever again and you can enjoy their benefits all the same.
Remember, WAW gear affords the same damage modifier level of protection as ALEPH gear when facing ALEPH threats, so all you need is the Knight of Despair or some other decently friendly WAW and you're good to go on ALEPH work. The game is actually a lot easier when you just keep any ALEPH (barring satan over there) and never remove them or day 1. I had to start anew because of a corrupted save (i.e. literally nothing, not gear, not even the fastforward button) and taking all ALEPHs was amazing now that I knew "fuck off roulette" as advice.
Just post your abno boxes here and ask which one Yea Forums thinks is good, it's fun.

Yes drawing tablet and PaintTools Sai, an user a couple LobCo threads back helped me with it. It's good but it bugs me that GIMP has some useful tools while this program doesn't.

Yes I would. It has happened with worse games like skyrim or asscreed. Hell even rabiribi got bugged once and I lost ribbon

Except literally everyone tells you they are not human and therefore you shouldn't feel attached to them? Angela specifically tells you shes rhe only good AI

Do you really need to ask?

That doesn't help at all. I still have to pray that I get good abnos. And I will have to grind a ton again to get any good gear.

About 10 minutes longer for Amber, 25 minutes longer for Green (as green has the most health out of any single entity in the game).
The thing is, guess what? It's completely realistic because the agents aren't in any danger as long as you know elevators exist. Compare this to WN where you are
>unable to pause
>it's completely immune to White, halves Red/Black, and is almost completely immune to Pale
>surrounded by servants that deal so much damage they practically instakill
>oh and also ones that do instakill
>consistent facility wide pale hits
>guaranteed loss of 12 people
>literally so hard they gave you a way to just pussy out
It's a far cry from night of the living flesh worms and half the death star, and also a far cry from "one averagely strong enemy" that most ALEPHs are.

Yep that was me, good, play with this thing on pic related, the higher the number the "smoother" the strokes become, it's hard to explain so try it at 0 first then S-7 and then find the one you are the most comfortable with

Attached: file.png (1366x704, 207K)

Well, seeing an AI box crushed is probably less insanity inducing than seeing an AI in the form of a little boy being crushed
Besides, the filter does that to them too because A probably wouldnt be able to handle seeing all the people he fucked over in their robot forms without also having to come to terms with their suffering

Source: your ass. And you can avoid all of WN's bullshit too, Doesn't mean anyone in their right mind will spend a literal hour whacking it with with shitty gear. And guess what, that's what most fights are gonna look like if you're stuck with shitty gear.

Based
Fuck bongbong cultists, they are an abnormality just like blue star

It's not that hard to get good ones, the game will even force you to pick ALEPHs sometimes by only bringing up 3 of them if you have too few or none at all. And the farming is nothing, most of the game you'll wish you had something else to spend on because you'll be wasting the boxes due to them always being maxed. It's only scaled up in price for ALEPH and WAW because they comparatively give a shitload more boxes.

so since these threads are literally just waifu posting maybe it's time you faggots up and left to /vg/ hmmm yep i think so

The farming is awful when you can only get a few boxes before your employee dies. You forget I don't have godly gear that lets me live through everything and get great results.

CONFESS

Attached: 1556565344159.png (820x1120, 1.74M)

Nah man, you don't gotta confess or repent for anything. I've got you, and that's all that really matters.

Attached: 1558664474148.png (775x500, 371K)

Source I did it and also it's common knowledge to anyone who has actually done a midnight ordeal that all the ones that aren't Violet are pussy shit that anyone can do without a single death. Fuck, if you wanted you could do it with one agent in nothing but the default gear, it'd take a lot longer than a squad but they'd still live. The most dangerous ordeal apart from Violet Midnight is actually the Crimson Dusk, and that's because it requires you to spread out instead of cloistering everyone in a single kill squad like every other boss.

If skull bro had arms I would think you were him cause you're doing gods work, thanks man.

Attached: 1561695977112.gif (147x166, 505K)

You also COULD do WN naked. What you CAN do means jack fucking shit.

I am single handedly responsible for probably about 75-80% of Binahfaggotry the past couple days. I haven’t posted any Binahfaggotry today to try and help the thread recover from the damage i’ve caused

Attached: 9E11479B-9516-4769-B177-749A73E88DC9.gif (233x301, 35K)

You don't need godly gear. All gear of 1 tier lower takes the same damage and each tier below that takes about 20% more I think. Hence why WAW armor is perfectly fine for dealing with ALEPHs. I did Silent Orchestra and Nothing There with HE gear that only had a .7 res and I didn't lose anyone. Only 1 unlucky breakout for NT once. You're making this seem harder than it actually is user.

sounds like someone needs to read the manual

>oh no another soijack thread could exist instead of this!
this is you

You also forget ALEPH gear is way stronger just in numbers alone.

No, doing WN with nothing is EXTREMELY difficult and only absolute gods at the game could ever do it. Midnights and everything but Nothing There and WN are not that big a deal. I can layout an entire guide for every single ALEPH barring those two (i.e. the advice is don't let that motherfucker escape) and ordeal if you want.

None of those guides won't make it not take half a fucking hour. ALEPH gear is so much better numbers wise you can't even compare it. No amount of skill can make up for those numbers and let you kill things within a reasonable amount of time with shit gear.

Only really matters in suppression and only for the one type the abno deals, we're talking about ease of working on them without dying, which WAW gear does fine with. I think there's one ALEPH (MoSB) that deals 2, Red and Black.
You mentioned Big Bird's gear? You can work on all the black damage ALEPHs in containment easy with that.

Anytime, if you want to hear what i usually do, i use a lower number for the sketches, and then make a new layer on top of them, increase the stablizer and trace over the sketch for a nice looking lineart.

Different user, but could I decently draw using a touchscreen laptop and a stylus?

And anything pale will completely fuck you. You literally can't work on shit like WN without Justitia or the like.

So it all boils down to just wanting to beat everything faster then? WAW gear only does 20% less and many of them have solid damage numbers. Just don't use garbage like Dreaming Current's weapon and use good ones like Knight of Despair's weapon. Many WAW weapons are extremely useful, particularly the ones from the magical girls and La Luna. Big Bird's makes resistance and level mean nothing with a good squad, since it creates a Black weakness at a 25% chance and there's more like it.

OK, Yea Forums, YOU WIN. I AM GOING TO TRY THIS FUCKING GAME. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW? YOU KEEP MAKING DAILY THREADS ABOUT IT AND I CANNOT AVOID THIS GAME WHILE BEING HERE, SO YOU WIN. I'LL FUCKING BUY THE GAME BECAUSE THERE'S NO FUCKING DEMO AND I'LL PLAY IT

Can't say for sure, i never used a touchscreen laptop, so i don't to end up lying. Drawing Tablets are relatively cheap though, this is the one i used for a good chunk of years now and hasn't failed me since ebay.com/itm/HUION-H610PRO-V2-Graphic-Tablet-Battery-free-Pen-60-Tilt-Support-8192-Pressure/232835058391?epid=1738880035&hash=item36360d0ad7:g:s8IAAOSwmT1bPZE0

well good news for you there's only 2 things in the entire game that deal pale damage in containment, Judgeboy and WN, so that's almost never an issue you'll face
Even out of containment the only things that can deal pale damage are JB, WN, KoD, and 2 Sephirahs. Pale res isn't a big deal.

No, pirate first.

>doing Day 49
>can't leave my meltdowns to happen because I have every ALEPH, yes all of them
>implying I can hit 15 meltdowns on second phase
>clock doesn't affect WN's containment unit
I had an attempt with 33 literal whos dead somehow, and all five of my main agents alive, but shit I want to deathless this.

WAW gear does way less than just 20%. And with WAW armor you will also have to kite more making things take even longer. If you think running around everything for 30 minutes and chipping away at it slowly is fun I really don't know what to tell you. If that's what you find fun you might enjoy trying to beat WN with one naked agent.

Want a pirate link? the game is not for everyone i can agree that much, and i am certain there is several people here that are only for the memes and the waifu ride

oh well i guess that can work too

openpirate.org/torrent/24803128/Lobotomy_Corporation___Monster_Management_Simulation_v1.0.2.13b

Calm down for a sec my dude, there are people here with the link to the pirated version. We always tell people to pirate first them buy if they like it because this game really isn’t for everyone. Good luck nonetheless

Remember birds, magical girls and magical bird girls

Attached: cuuuute.jpg (1268x675, 197K)

And it just so happens that those have some of the best armor and weapons in the game and the only ones I have access to.

Pirate it first, the easy-mode pseudo-tutorial goes on way past the 2 hour mark
Also, read the in-game manual

Attached: 1558802749009.png (469x659, 127K)

I see, thanks user

Incorrect, WAW gear does 20% less, that's literally in the game's code mate. And no you don't have to kite any more than with ALEPH stuff. Having Sound of a Star equipped versus a white dealing enemy or having Moonlight equipped makes no difference.

I unironically find Der really cool

Waifus where? We are talking about game mechanics, plot points and modding

>fujo

The raw numbers wary a fuckton more than 20%. And a lot of the ALEPH weapons are ugodly strong like WN's and bird's.

I'm thinking in starting making threads on /vg/ because it's not that bad as long as people contain their autism plus it's easier for everyone and threads last longer.

The threads would die in a few days on /vg/.

>purposefully wanting discussion to go to the eternal stagnation that is /vg/
That's a punishin' right there

Attached: 1565897550719.png (442x365, 143K)

>pirate bay
ahaha, i see! this entire time you people tried to lure me in with these threads and then make me use a honeypot to get me arrested! that's funny

I want to make a discord, i don't want these threads to die out on me

>discord

Attached: 1557757249881.jpg (446x435, 39K)

Making a discord would guarantee the death of these threads user

Fine you big baby igg-games.com/lobotomy-corporation-502718543-monster-management-simulation-free-download.html

I know that, but i meant once the thread flow starts to die, for now we are more than good

Most roguelites (even though this game has very little roguelike mechanics) take around half an hour to get good.

In Isaac you don't start the game with brimstone and most people restart at the caves if they didn't get a damage up.

Sure getting to the caves only takes around 10 minutes instead of 30 but picking a bad item in womb or cathedral also means you have to restart and that's deep 30-40 minutes into the game.

The main difference between isaac and lobcorp is that everytime you restart in lobcorp you are stronger and smarter and more information is available from the beginning this increasing your chances to reach level 50 by a lot

Does anyone else think that the abnormality level multipliers is a terrible mechanic? I feel like the game would have just been better if they kept the numbers flat; More armors and weapons would be viable at least.

Better for these threads to die out and have the occasional thread akin to every other occasional recurring game thread on Yea Forums than to mutate in some god damn monstrosity that'd result from going to Discord
Literally SCP-tier, not even fit for Scarecrow

Attached: 1565820369423.png (427x447, 64K)

alright, i already understood you were all just desperate to ruin my life and put me in jail when you gave me a honeypot link but what would be the point of giving me a bitcoin miner?

Swiggity swooty
I'm getting your booty

Attached: Bird_1.webm (1280x720, 1.82M)

Not when you lose progress due to a bug.

With the standard 3 agents per department you're likely going to be using most of the EGOs you can get your hands on anyway.

What abno is most like the "not evil just misunderstood humanoid"s from SCP?

Well for Judge, that's to balance out the fact that he's rather weak outside of containment, has extremely lenient work standards, and has absolutely zero special mechanics. Most ALEPHs are easy to work on in comparison, but try just leaving him be for now. You should have at least one meltdown immune dept. and since you have WN you can move around abnos.
For WN he's supposed to be the end all and be all of ALEPHs, the king among monsters, so it's natural that he deals the most powerful damage type. He's meant to be something you'd fight much later, because his own armor counters him.
Idk man, I'm trying to help you out here with them, and I guess having the only two in the entire game (out of what, 100 of them?) that deal pale is unfortunate but that's why day 1 and memrepo exists. If you only have those two I can't imagine you're past one of the longer day cycles so it's not a huge problem.

This, i understand why someone would want to do that, but nothing good comes from trying to stretch something past it’s natural point of death.

The problem is I lost my gear and will have to pray I get good abnos to get any decent gear and have to restart over and over and over until I do.

Actually, it depends on the weapon. Many WAW weapons look like they have significantly smaller numbers but have special attacks not listed in the item info that do a lot more, or are multihit. For example, KoD's sword sharpened by tears has a special flurry strike occasionally triggered that deals a lot more damage, in the same vein as ALEPH gear like Mimicry. Others have special attacks that help out more than many ALEPH weapons do, like La Luna's Moonlight cane creating free black shields, which is extremely useful and something no ALEPH can do (unless you count melting love's HP dependent red shields, which also debuff the player, unlike La Luna's).
Overall though, the main thing is that all the weapons, except for Twilight and Paradise Lost, generally deal a LOT less damage than the foe's health, because one nugget alone isn't meant to be able to stand up to a huge beast, they're to hunt in packs.

Funeral of Butterflies and Plague Doctor are actual good guys. They only attack you because you created a little hell on earth.

Which means you gotta restart.
I got EttH, NT and MoSB with nothing but TETH gear because I didn't face the fear and got royally fucked in the ass. I was on day 23 and more than 8 hours of playtime but hey, that's part of the charm right?

And having Twilight or Paradise lost will make a HUGE difference. Hell you can use those to solo a crapton of stuff in the right circumstances.

It's not that hard since the early days are so short you can finish them in 5 to 10 minutes, perhaps less with all the bonuses you may have accrued. ALEPHs can show up early in the -teens days, I think I got my first one at day 14 or so. Post your boxes here and we'll tell you which ones are amazing WAWs or ALEPHs and which ones are shitty repo worthy HE abnos. You only lost 2 sets of rare gear.

No, getting fucked in the ass over and over by RNG isn't charming.

You have to grind your agents for XP and gifts so it takes a lot longer. Just the first 10 days takes 3 hours or more.
>You only lost 2 sets of rare gear.
Which took me two dozens of playtime to get. Which is a ton of progress lost for no reason.

Yeees, redemption!
All that's left is a deathless, but I guarantee this facility isn't set up for a deathless.

Attached: Screenshot_172.png (1557x1384, 1.71M)

>raid boss weapons from special encounters that you only get one of (compared to 2 of every other ALEPH gear once you crush Gebby) will destroy everything
They will indeed but Twilight is extremely easy to get while WN's is absolutely brutal. Settle with Twilight if you can collect it, don't even bother with WN, many people just beat the whole game without actually defeating him properly. They're in a whole different league gear wise, they blow regular ALEPH gear out of the water, hence why I excluded them.

Post lobotomy lolis. And cunny

I can't collect it because I don't have NT or even any other ALEPH except for WN. So I'm stuck with shitty WAW and HE gear which is awful and takes dozens of agents to kill anything without taking an eternity.

no not really, you don't need to grind much when you just have TETH and ZAYIN stuff because those barely improve your agents at all, get some less annoying HEs like Snow Queen or Schadenfreude, they're what you train on.
If it's taking you "dozens of playtime" to get a gear, and losing you tons of agents, you should probably just give up on getting that until later.

Well shit that's the exact one that I bought, the one single issue I'm having with it atm is sometimes the tablet freezes up and the cursor will go mental so you have to replug it back in, other than that I'm liking it so far, every single button is customizable even if there's icons on the buttons, you can even use it upside down which I do since Im left handed.

>just get lucky with good abnos
Thanks that really helps combat the RNG. And if I delay trying to get good gear it's going to end up taking even longer in the grand scheme of things.

>tfw didn't even reach day 25 and already restarted twice

Attached: 1536864598937.jpg (700x876, 308K)

>Which took me two dozens of playtime to get.
That requires either a staggering amount of bad luck or being absolutely incompetent.

>WAW gear
>shitty
Unless you're stuck exclusively with Dreaming Current and Alriune's gear no WAW gear is really shitty, and one with 1.5 Pale should be enough to work on the Judge as long as you don't go ham on his overload. A bit of advice, the judge egg is what stops you from pausing, the big bird egg is what possesses agents, and the little bird egg can be ignored because no one should stay in the same room as AB.

DON'T GO TO /vg/!
/vg/ IS GACHA HELL!
THERE WILL BE ONLY PAGE 10 BUMPS
SAVE YOURSELF BEFORE YOU BECOME LIKE ME
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1557056130803.gif (500x500, 324K)

Two dozens of hours obviously. And yes I got awful abnos and had to restart multiple times. Took me ~15 hours to even see Judgement Bird for the first time.
It's actual garbage compared to Twilight and WN's weapon. And again WN is the only ALEPH I have. Everything else I would have to pray to get lucky and get and it would most likely still suck even then.

user you're purposely being obstinate, I'm trying to help you out here
It really doesn't take much to get a good WAW, you'd have to be the unluckiest man on the planet to get some random selection that only offers fetus, singing machine, and the woodsman. ALEPH gear is great but it's not the end all and be all, and with day 1 since you already researched the only 2 pale abnos you can avoid those specifically until you have enough to deal with them. It's really not a huge deal.

>not being behind 7 proxies
ISHYGDDT

Attached: 1544617118870.gif (264x264, 1.37M)

Guy what the fuck is a blue noon, i’ve never seen a Blue ordeal before

Attached: AF1C53EB-37C6-4B4D-AD9E-0408BABFE0FD.png (468x145, 71K)

>have to pass up one of the few abnos making getting good ones even harder
And WAW gear is absolutely awful compared to ALEPH and especially lost paradise and twighlight. Not to mention I barely even see any WAWs to begin with. I looked up all my boxes and 90% of the time it was ZAYN/TETHs with a rare HE here and there with next to no WAWs.

they love eating clerks
they are immune to dmg while eating clerks

YEAAA

Alright user, I'll tell you something. Every fucking weapon in the game except Da Capo and Mimicry is actual garbage compared to Twilight and Paradise Lost, they're special weapons only given for beating very powerful optional superbosses. Being mad good WAW gear is not comparable to the bar-none most powerful weapons in the game that stand leagues above almost everything else is insane.
Ditch WN, you can't handle him. Maybe if you feel like it go collect Justitia again but otherwise you don't even need it, just get rid of WN. You have zero chance of defeating him even with it, you'd need something like The Smile to even remotely have a chance right now.

>It's actual garbage compared to Twilight and WN's weapon.
>And if I delay trying to get good gear it's going to end up taking even longer in the grand scheme of things.
You've wasted far more time struggling against abnos you're obviously not ready for than you would have just going for a full run with what you get by random choice. Neither Twilight nor WN EGOs are necessary to clear the game and the power they give you is not worth bashing you head against the wall for two dozen hours. You're just being a stubborn idiot and wasting effort by trying to get the best gear as early as you can when that's an absolutely unnecessary.

You've essentially ruined the game for yourself by trying to min-max.

eh, i don't like using public sites anyway. i'd use a private tracker but i don't know any so i just pirate gog games from god

Sounds a bit with what I had and I still managed to hit day 46. My only WAW was in Neztach's dept and I didn't get another one until I unlocked Geb and Chesed. I was memrepping at 45 for the longest time to finally get some food gear and then I fucked up and moved to 46 without doing Hokma.

Get on my level cl*rks

Attached: CC3E0754-D172-4DB6-A893-2C85E7307A80.png (1920x1080, 671K)

So go spin the rng wheel until you get something good and take forever to kill anything before that. That sounds awful.
I either have to get WA's or TN's weapon or take forever to go through every ordeal and suppression OR have a metric crapton of employees which is a pain in the ass. If they didn't want people to min max and sequence break they shouldn't have made it so absurdly powerful to do so.

Understandable
I only use piratebay as last resort when I can find shit on the usual places

>87.7 hours
what in the fuck

>Day 27

Attached: loboshiggy.jpg (1060x800, 171K)

You don't have to pray for shit. You already know you will get good abnos past day 10 and everything before that is just grinding TETHs for level ups it should take you 2 hours at worse to reach day 20+ again

The only superboss gear that's even remotely possible to get early is Apoc Bird, since the sooner you do it the easier the battle since it's entirely based on how difficult your facility is.
WN is there for you to use 2+ sets of every high damage Red/Black ALEPH weapon in the game just to spend half an hour fighting him anyway. Using pale weapons is silly since he has 0.2 Pale resist.

>they shouldn't have made it so absurdly powerful to do so.
>says the guy who got absolutely skullfucked over trying to min-max
You actually played yourself and are now mad about it.

Also, in the first place the vast majority of players won't know about how good Twilight and Paradise Lost are in the first place until they get good enough to earn him because the game isn't meant to be played with a wiki.

>Hello, I'd like to join central command team
>the one with the cute and funny sephirah

Attached: 1553845066463.jpg (974x1200, 121K)

It's not RNG. It was me not knowing shit and how shit works. Now I know and MoSB has been sucking my dick since i got him again.

I’ve been busy the past couple of days and haven’t had time to play the game. Ended up leaving it on in the backround by accident

Is there ANYONE who could even hope to compete with El Hijo?

Attached: 1565810940290.png (1046x1379, 634K)

Can we add the min-maxing brainlet to the list?
He's certainly dealing ALEPH-tier White damage to the thread.

No you won't. There's 0 guarantee you won't get garbage.
So it just comes back to being stuck with garbage or praying to rng
Did you forget it was a bug? Please do tell me how retrying randomly eating your gear is intended. And most players will know something is off when they're doing no fucking damage and taking forever to kill everything. And if they didn't want it to be a wiki game they wouldn't have made good abnos so rare and bad ones so awful.
What abons you get is 100% RNG and what decides your run.

Maybe LoR will give us some more fixers

Attached: 1559836433884.jpg (1920x1080, 156K)

This clerk right here, Manager.

Do agents have cunny?

Jesus user, look at my SP
It's less than 20%
You can't just drop a C word just like that you know?

CARMEN!

> Shaved

Attached: 20190630_082054.jpg (470x602, 214K)

It's okay I restarted thrice pre 23

Only during their nugget form

Attached: 1562850802966.png (497x677, 299K)

Do you have the links for the other sephirah? How do I install this?

>What abons you get is 100% RNG and what decides your run.
Mate, you get a shitload of abnos over the course of the game and there is a limit to how many there are in the first place. It's essentially impossible for you to be completely locked out of getting anything good at all on a run.
And even if you somehow get completely fucked on an astronomical level you can just try going as far as you can and reset with all the knowledge you have so you have some gear and knowledge to optimize your run next time.

>And if they didn't want it to be a wiki game they wouldn't have made good abnos so rare and bad ones so awful.
It's a bloody not!SCP management game. Getting fucked by spooky monsters and learning to deal with it is the explicit point of the game.
And pretty much any management game introduces obstacles that completely assfuck the player if you makes a mistake in judgement. LobCorp is actually fairly forgiving in that respect.

That you got fucked by a bug is bad and I can sympathize with that, but you've had a completely ass-backwards approach to the game from the start and did pretty much everything the game does not intend you to do and fairly explicitly implies you should not. Not at least on your first bloody run.

no it isn't, the paradise lost armor is only special because of the pale res, it loses a huge amount of resistance while WN isn't in the facility
Anyway I don't know how many times I have to pound this into your head but WAW gear is not garbage for the most part and is suitable for use in almost every situation, in fact even people with every single ALEPH in the game have to outfit a majority of their agents with it anyway since ALEPH gear only comes in 1 copy until you beat Gebby.

>Dont ger any WAW or aleph
>Game FORCES you to pick TWO on day 22

Attached: ECokPG0UIAEd-jV.jpg (800x500, 81K)

I love it user, but could you also make a trimmed version too instead of shaven?

who's that knigga in the back

Who?

You're guaranteed to win the lottery if you keep playing forever too. Doesn't make the odds less garbage. And there's nothing wrong with trial and error being needed to figure out abnos. The problem is that some are completely run ending in some cases and others are extremely good.
Suitable and good are two very different things. And if something kills things in 2 seconds while the other does in 6-10 it's fair to say the latter is garbage compared to the former.
>implying either are guaranteed to be not trash or let alone good

No, Twilight and Paradise Lost are SECRET weapons you do not usually have access to and are attached to hidden abnormalities that require changing lesser monsters into them willingly. Twilight in particular exists because the dev has a special attachment to Big Bird, which was his first monster he made, long before LC was conceived, and the bird trio is essentially the mascots of LC. You do not need these ultra super powered weapons that are meant for late game boss fights.
Are you for real right now? Do you genuinely think you NEED Twilight and Paradise Lost to continue from where you're at or everything is slow as balls? You're like some child complaining he can't beat a gym leader in Pokemon because he missed an superpowered event legendary, having TW and PL makes room wiping WAW threats like Amber Dusk easier but most players will just do the suppressions of them normally instead of kinging them with a swipe from PL.

>The problem is that some are completely run ending in some cases and others are extremely good.
That's what memrepo is for, get the data of the useless faggots and shove them into the shadow realm. Now you'll see their name if they pop up again and can instead aim for the unknowns.

jesus now i know why it's called punishing bird

Attached: 1565831867158.jpg (384x384, 30K)

Actually, there is a guarantee since the game will eventually FORCE you to pick up an ALEPH or 2 regardless of what 3 show up (since they'll all be ALEPH) you get no say in whether you want it or not. Play the damn game before you think you know everything about it.

You do need them to kill things in a timely fashion. Like I said if you find wailing on things for half an hour becaues you didn't get pl or twilight fun I dunno what to tell you.

Every ALEPH has incredible gear, no exceptions. It's quite literally guaranteed to be great, and the only one that's genuinely irritating is WN (and he shows up as a ZAYIN so he's not there).

Except that sets you back days behind and also isn't an option sometimes.
Not all ALEPHs are good that's that fucking point.
All of it is shit compared to twilight ant lost paradise and a lot of it is barely better than WAW gear. And the days before that will be an even dredge due to every suppression and ordeal taking forever to complete.

I like their symbol a lot

No, you don't. Fuck, you don't even know what they really do or how it works because you don't have either of them, you dumbass. Mimicry itself crushes Twilight in long, drawn out endurance matches because of health leech despite the weaker damage potential and lack of room wide debuff damage.
You're literally shitposting about something you know nothing about in actual gameplay and are just reading the info off the wiki for.

Incorrect, all ALEPHs are good, even melting love, because they have benefits that drastically outweigh the negatives.
Silent Orchestra has frequent breakouts and steals energy? Guess what, he also grants the only immunity in the game.
Nothing There is literal gameover third trumpet tier for most players if he busts out? Guess what, he provides insanely good gifts and gear plus he's easy to contain.
I repeat: no exceptions.

If you're taking forever to kill shit you're doing it wrong. Nobody cares that you can meme out a fight for 10 minutes with Mimicry. Who the fuck wants to waste their time doing that when they could just suppress/kill it within a minute or two with lp or twilight? And LP also has lifesteal for fucks sake
And none of the benefits hold a candle to twilight and lp while also being situational and less useful overall.

>tfw spoiled myself on half the game by looking at the threads and just decided fuck it and went full wiki
this isn't fun at all

Attached: 1549391223951.jpg (557x589, 49K)

I don't even know what to say to this retardation user. You're thinking the game is basically unplayable if you're missing two secret raid boss weapons (one of which requires a whole facility of gigachads to reasonably defeat for a normal human) that you only get one copy of each one of? Good fucking luck doing anything with only two nuggets heading the show, especially when you have to beat Gebby. Let me know how using Twilight pans out against her phase 3 or how PL fares against the blender.

You are lucky i like you guys imgur.com/a/SocPF2Q
See above, and at the moment the only way to install them is replacing a file with one i upload to Drive, though i am currently updating it because it had a few issues with the faces and the like but i think i managed to fix it.

You retard, the agent wearing Twilight will die before they finish it, while Mimicry will easily live due to the special attack, also probably doing more damage to boot as it does similar damage to NT's own saber arm. Someone wielding PL is going to just eat shit to Binah if you're treating them like this.

>If you're taking forever to kill shit you're doing it wrong.
You're the one who spent 24 hours just getting Justitia and some ALEPH gear. A time period in which you could have already completed the game in its entirety or have been halfway through a second run if forced to restart.

Your whole argument about saving time is fucking nonsense when you're so wildly incompetent at advancing through the game at the expected pace.

Thank you based mod user

If I may inquire, how do you know anything about how fast PL and TW kill and how much better they are if you cannot even defeat WN to claim the weapon, and clearly haven't defeated AB as you were relying on Justitia? Surely you're not just reading bullshit off the wiki about their raw stats now, right?

Consider a nude EGO suit mod

Attached: 6C4A4991-3A82-405B-AB19-C5FBEA70DE58.png (190x130, 55K)

Dang bro you can't stomach 7 more seconds of gameplay beating a crappy dusk enemy but you toughed out 24 hours of farming some "garbage" weapon off a WAW that only costs 150 PE boxes?

don't worry user as we speak he's looking up a gameplay video to try and see what mimicry's special attack is and how fast people can complete the game, he'll be back

It's playable if you consider 10 minute fights where you move the employees back and forth playable, yes.
If you know what you're doing they won't. The sustainability isn't at all worth the awful damage mimicry has.
I watched videos of both in action. It's a giant fucking difference compared to everything else. And no shit I can't defeat WN with one fucking agent with nothing but Justitia and can't defeat an abno I don't even have.
If it was only a tiny bit longer we wouldn't be having this discussion. LP and TW kill everything multiple times faster than the next best thing and everything else might as well be barely doing damage with how slow it is. And you really should work on your reading comprehension.

>getting shit abnos is my fault
>getting fucked over by a bug and losing the only decent gear I had is my fault
Retard. And not everyone just blasts through the game not giving a fuck about anything. I took the time to farm gifts and grind my employees.

You know what, post your facility. Show me a screencap right now of your facility that matches all the info you've given so far. I'll give you some advice.

I already restarted and gave up when I realized how much progress I got fucked out of. And no amount of your """""advice"""""" will stop me from getting awful abnos and not being able to get good gear because of it.

>watching videos
hmm yes I'm sure you understand the gameplay from watching a video of someone who has most likely beaten all the Sephirahs and not only has a fuckload more justice but several other benefits as well
I'm sure you understand how it fares vs everything compared to other weapons you dismissed as trash when in the hands of the same agent vs the same enemy.
You're speaking based on video from parts of the game you've never played, of weapons you never acquired, versus enemies you've probably never fought, possibly in departments you never even unlocked. Good job.

Oh you already restarted? Glad to hear it then user, now JB and WN are no longer a problem and you thus have no more issues here except for arguing about stuff you haven't played through. Go, you might find it easier to get Twilight now.

>you haven't personally done it so the numbers and all the proof mean nothing
Good job retard. Do you also say "nuh huh you didn't do it yourself so it doesn't count' when people provide scientific research in an argument?
I don't need to get it myself to see how absolutely awful it makes everything else by comparison. And I'm not going to bother because I know I'll just get shit abnos again and probably never even see AB.

I think there might be a bug, I lost literally all my good ego gear to something similar. It isn't too hard to recover from, once you're familiar with an abno getting gear from it is much easier.

Yes, that's what a majority of the playerbase experiences. Perhaps this was not the game for you user.
>considers it unplayable unless he has the best weapons in the game that are difficult to acquire
>abhors the gameplay so much that he can't tolerate using WAW level gear at all
>wikiwalks his way through everything
>shitposting about stuff he's only seen in videos
>ragequits after losing one set of Justitia and the PL armor
>is trying to spin that TW and PL are the only things in the game worth touching
Just go. You already said you're quitting and we don't need you sperging about how much you need two secret weapons many players never even see to carry your lazy ass through the whole game. Play some other game, one where reading the wiki is actually recommended instead of a detriment.

Attached: 790BEFF9-D571-4E30-8A67-D5258F884D46.jpg (1024x768, 84K)

Incomparable to scientific study. The game has so many different variations in enemies and stats that just saying you watched a video means nothing.
Anyway you have problems mate. No one needs Twilight and PL to make it through the game, they're a prize for toughing out the hardest bosses the game has to offer, meaning that up to that point you have to use everything else. If you don't get them, tough titties mate. You weren't good enough. And you can't even use the gear or RNG abno selection excuse. Plus, even if you actually got Twilight right now and repo'd to keep it without losing agents to possession or other shit breaking out, you probably have no one that has high enough stats to use the damn thing.

>if you know what you're doing
>mimicry
>awful damage
You clearly don't. Tell me right fucking now what mimicry's special attack is.

you break a rib and suck your own dick causing 100000000 white damage to all nearby entities

shit, i guess I was wrong, you do know
i apologize

Alright uploading my .assets file again, fixing the faces took longer than i expected but they SHOULD be fixed, no more strange outlines and the like.
-Download: drive.google.com/open?id=1Bpy8wvV1N7oI4p0krONs2S6Lx17Tra8X
-Install: Just replace the file inside the LobotomyCorp_Data folder, back it up just in case.

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 1.71M)

So you find this "fun"? Most people don't, myself included.
youtube.com/watch?v=k5HMmu2Z8_8&
This how most fights are going to look like unless you have TW and PL. Just moving from room to room and chipping away at everything for 10+ minutes. The game suffers heavily from massive HP bloat and awful balance. It's like the devs intended you got have the top of the line gear and designed the fights around that.
Again just because you CAN doesn't mean you should or that it's fun. You CAN beat WN naked with a riot stick. What you CAN do doesn't mean anything. And it has nothing to do with being "good". It's literally a test of patience of how long you can keep whacking WN for. I got him to 60% before I got fucked and lost the two weapons that did any damage to him. I probably would've gotten him after a few more hours had I not lost them.
Doing damage with it heals you

Forgot to reply, i'll consider it, not sure how good it will look considering the nuggets are animated though.

>he looks at the wiki and wonders why he's not having a good time

Attached: 1556570446354.png (252x224, 16K)

I think there's a certain place for all EGO stuff to go, unfortunately I know jack shit about modding so hopefully someone else knows.

Attached: 614E10E6-5A3F-4FC5-AED5-F1A952D06EF9.png (2141x2098, 2.17M)

Stop committing sins

Attached: are u frustrated.jpg (433x268, 32K)

>send agent to work on something else after teddy
>bring him back to teddy after
>he still fucking dies
excuse me?

Attached: 1556495597365.png (439x153, 27K)

God I have no idea what this game is about, but what I gather through osmosis sounds fascinating.

Working on it at all puts it on The List, so you're gonna have to remember who visited the bear throughout the day.

It means you need to alternate agents.

If you send Agent A first, next one to work on Teddy HAS to be Agent B, no matter what

I fucking dare you, Yea Forums.

Attached: Don't fucking touch me.jpg (1440x1735, 693K)

>three contradicting statements
uhh guess i'll try each

Attached: 13959DAD-8FF4-4C38-9D7C-B077F7FDE82E.jpg (400x400, 37K)

Its a Korean Cabin in the Woods: Jewish Mysticism Edition

Attached: 1559786874046.gif (770x455, 441K)

OH NOOOOOO

Attached: 74874002_p0.jpg (1508x1524, 363K)

If you aren't slapping your dick on that smooth red surface at least once a day to let everything loose and kill all the clerks you aren't a real manager.

>he actually did it
>he literally just posted the challenge clears from Stevecha
user no, what are you doing
And as a quick reminder you already have to do that to get PL regardless, and you still have to chip with TW because it's just a sword, not a long range killer like PL. You can't even argue that you NEED the raid weapons because you need to do several protracted fights exactly like that video to GET the raid weapons in the first place, and guess what? You're still going to get assfucked if you're shit at the game by bosses like Gebura. Gebura can literally oneshot an agent wearing Twilight if you play poorly and is much easier to deal with using Mimicry because they can withstand hits from phase 1 and 2 infinitely better than the TW, and can do the same to PL even with WN boosting their ass. Even the absolute best gear is nothing in the face of a proper boss fight if you play like shit, which I'm assuming you do based on your posts. Try the white midnight with just TW and PL, even with 2 agents wearing the PL armor, and one blessed with despair's shield. In fact, melee weaponry like Twilight is a detriment in many cases like that. Pinks from Army in Black is infinitely better vs melee abnos.
The devs designed it so the monsters are grossly stronger than your employees so you have to make more than one person handle it.
Regardless, challenge video from the man who suppressed a triple midnight aside, if "most people don't, myself included" is how you feel then once again, I repeat:
Just go. You already said you're quitting and we don't need you sperging about how much you need two secret weapons many players never even see to carry your lazy ass through the whole game. Play some other game, one where reading the wiki is actually recommended instead of a detriment.
Oh and that's not Mimicry's special attack you fucktard, that's the regular effect.

this guy hacks the game to be even harder though
he creates a lot of impossible to face catastrophes

It's different from The Little Prince.
Once one agent works on teddy, another agent must work on it after. The same agent cannot be assigned to work on it again unless another has done so in between, or the teddy believes that since you're the only one who visits it, you're the new owner.
And it never wants to lose its owner ever again.

>that video
He purposely does that, secondly, neither of the raid weapons will help. TW will heal WN faster than it can hurt him, and PL is impossible to obtain without killing WN in the first place. So...

Again talking about NEED is pointless. You don't NEED anything. You can beat most shit with completely awful gear. That doesn't change how mindnumbing and unfun it is.
That wasn't my point. My point was that's how most fights will look with shit gear. Just moving employees back and forth and doing tiny amounts of damage for 10+ minutes.

Oh and if you mean the heavy slow attack that's hardly "special".

I thought the idea was that it was like SCP only instead of gathering the abnormalities to contain and study them they were gathering them to produce energy

Ok, well then arguing about the raid weapons is pointless, especially since you have to do that example multiple times with different enemies over the course of the game, WN and AB in particular being extremely long and hard to do and they being what coughs up said weapons. You could have just began with "I hate how slow the combat is in this game" and I would have just replied with "fair enough" and we could have moved on with our day.

Yes, that's the special attack. The special attack is the alternate strike weapons can do, like the 3 point hit from twilight or the huge triple to quad damage red damage hit from Mimicry, or the black shield wave from Moonlight, etc. How you could confuse the constant regular effect as the special attack is confusing in and of itself.

The combat isn't slow, most weapons do piss all for damage. The speed is fine when you get TW, LP and good gifts but absolutely awful if you don't. Making it such a gigantic gap is a terrible idea.

Lifesteal is a lot more special than just a generic slow but harder hitting attack.

No, the combat is pretty slow. It's balanced around most of the other weapons. Once again, TW and PL are solely to function as special prizes for crushing the optional hardest superbosses the game can offer before day 46. You're basing an exception as your standard, which means you hate how slow the combat is in 95% of the game.

Lifesteal is the constant effect, it's not a special attack. It's a side effect of an attack. It's like the constant HP cutting from Singing Machine's cannon.

With how big of a damage sponge enemies are they obviously are designed around those weapons. I doubt the devs looked at the stupidly slow kill times you get with most weapons and said "yup this is good". The expected people to chase after TW and PL and made everything else so garbage to incentivize that.

Well yeah, but I use Cabin in the Woods because fuck that SCP gayshit, but this game is littered with references to Jewish mysticism and it's actually meaningful to the plot

Attached: Stree1.png (730x773, 215K)

Nope.
In fact, when they were putting out the game in legacy format, all the monsters still had colossal health pools but everyone had the same shitty suits and riot sticks, and ego gear didn't even exist. It's because they're not supposed to escape and when they do it's a big deal, you basically just released a miniboss, not a normal fodder enemy you'd fight in a regular game.
Twilight is only powerful because the devs have a soft spot for their first monster, and PL is supposed to be like the gear you get for finishing the finale of monster battles (i.e. like the gear you get for the final superboss in an RPG, but this time still worth using).

>half the game
There's that phrase again. All you know so far is probably white night and some of the aleph. You got spoiled by the wiki not us. You failed to face the fear. Kys clerk

>red is WAW
>the magical girls are WAW
>/ourguy/ is only HE
How is this fair?

Attached: 1552086211392.png (500x640, 276K)

Yes. Only good gifts are WAW and ALEPH. Anything else is not worth the time.

Holy fuck I miss Dies irae

reminds me of this

Attached: 1547889872735.jpg (602x1024, 169K)

B A S E D
wheres the shaved geb version?

Attached: 1558168203971.png (900x900, 973K)

>compliant and willing to accept payment in exchange for services
>does not escape because he can shoot anything anyway
His threat is low, simple as that. When a magical girl breaks out, they're usually capable of unleashing an attack that can do ridiculously high damage and have lots of health, can teleport, and are generally much more of an active threat. You cannot reason with them when they are ready to rumble, even the more friendly ones (unless you count QoH recovering).
Red is more dangerous than many of the ALEPHs when she breaks out, the reason for WAW status is pretty clear. She also makes bad situations worse because of her breach mechanic.

Dear god just thinking about it Der Schut would probably be ALEPH tier if he did have a breach. Walking around and taking shots through hallways with your agents in them from anywhere on the map.

Attached: 1560327440701.jpg (982x886, 150K)

>he doesn’t let the train run over the breaching abnos
LEL

A lot of non breachers would be higher class if they could breach.
Imagine a breaching Spider Bud.

Is the doggo a good abno to do Geb’s third mission with?

How do I maximize how many lob points I get?

God i wish there was a simpler faster way to do this. But here you go user drive.google.com/open?id=1apvtL4XczUlyehUedRm01d4z8ATG21yp

Ppodae? I guess yeah, he's extremely weak and easy to beat down-
>3rd mission
Nothing There is one of the absolute worst to use for that mission, he's the most powerful standard ALEPH and deals huge damage.
You will be buttfucked.

Ah, my bad. By doggo I meant mountain of smiling bodies

i still havent even tried to finish the game i just keep restarting

Just don't let anyone die, that's it. Each day has a set amount of LOB points you can get, then they subtracted based on your rank and how many abno's are breached when you end the day.

Don't let him eat anyone and he's the easiest Aleph to suppress. Just gotta make sure he dies fast since he will run straight past anyone on the way to food.

I have no execution bullets btw

Level indicates danger, El Hijo is the strongest yet hes a ZAYIN because he only wants you to confess

The easiest of ALEPHs to crush, he has less HP than most breaching HE abnos actually. Mild red damage. Send in a slightly injured agent, he breaks out with the smell of blood.
Just station a gank squad right outside his room to kill him, because he tends to flee from danger (even with multiple balls, so keep this in mind).

Holy shit you’re right I just fucking melted him instantly. Thanks anons

Do other Wings have fixers or are they a Lobotomy thing?

smushing the meatball

Iirc fixers aren’t really tied to wings, just companies of swords for hire

I just reread the mission a bit closer. God fucking damnit it has to be three different Alephs. All I have so far is Mountain and Blue Star, what should I look for next?

>HE chads
based and compliant
>WAW fags
psychopaths

it's not rocket science

If abnos were based on power levels instead of danger levels where would Der, Butterfly, Red, and the magical girls land?

The knight behind Binah? I think that's Fray from Final Fantasy 14

Attached: FFXIV_Fray.png (1000x1778, 3.42M)

Melting Love (since you have Mountain's gear to use repression on her and the hammer to smite her) or Silent Orchestra (annoying but just a weapon check).

Feels good to give my Justicefag save file the justice it deserved. Felt weird walking into Day 50 with all but one agent alive.
That about wraps things up for this save I'd say.

Attached: The End.png (1362x767, 1.1M)

Attached: 1561973927726.jpg (900x1976, 177K)

Its hard to say because we dont have a clear indicator that breaching abnormalities are fighting "seriously" (other than Red I guess) and theres the gameplay and lore segregation to factor in too

yes perfect

>Someone told me
You had a boyfriend
Who looked like a girlfriend
That I had in February of last year
It's not confidential
I've got potential
Ready, let's roll onto something new
Taking its toll, and I'm leaving without you
Cause heaven ain't close in a place like this
I said heaven ain't close in a place like this
Bring it back down, bring it back down tonight
Never thought I'd let a rumor ruin my moonlight
Well, somebody told me you had a boyfriend
It's not confidential
I've got potential
Rushing, rushing around
Pace yourself for me (for me)
I said maybe, baby please
But I just don't know now (maybe, baby)
When all I wanna do is try
Well somebody told me you had a boyfriend
It's not confidential
I've got potential
Rushing, rushing around
Somebody told me you had a boyfriend
It's not confidential
I've got potential
Rushing, rushing around
Somebody told me you had a boyfriend
It's not confidential
I've got potential
Rushing, rushing around

Attached: 20170306_115738gg.jpg (1920x1536, 403K)

Oh yes it's friday
Gonna try to do hokma for Yea Forumscorps
I haven't even done it on my own file so it should be fun

Alright thanks user

D-09-104, O-09-96, or T-09-80?

Want me to tell you what socks to wear too?
Pick yourself homo

thanks bro, i'd buy you a bear if i could

Attached: 1566516840838.jpg (900x675, 115K)

T for trauma

Attached: 1564896825851.png (540x540, 148K)

But I need to know if crew cut is acceptable or not!

Sure
Are you taking notes?

As a tip by the way Repression isn't the optimal work for ML, just the only way not to get infected. It has a base 0% chance.

The only major issue would be if you hit Violet Midnight, since you can't pause. For the sake of that, don't use the rabbits on anything else.

Who is best girl and why is it O-06-20?

>trying to use you must be happy
>the fucking employee decides to start chatting
>cant see the yes/no status
smug cunt

HELLO?

Attached: NothingThere.png (635x635, 229K)

Isnt it somebody told me?

[Malkuth intensifies]

Attached: 1566565768817.png (1500x1500, 805K)

Imagine if Librarian Angela merged with Nothing There

What's this game about? Is it like SCP?

It's a SCP-management simulator type game. You send your employees to work on various abnormalities, unlocking more info on them and eventually getting equipment based on them that you can give your employees. Has a VN-like story between each day with some interesting lore as well, and some cool parts that combine the lore and gameplay elements well.

Do not believe swan poster, You do your job by sending agents to the monsters to collect energy and have everyone die horribly in the process.
also cactus.

Attached: Stoic.png (512x512, 209K)

Man shut up, dont ruin my moment.

yes.

Attached: 9.7.png (1500x914, 253K)

Btw just found out how to control the wolf+red situation
You break wolf out first
He'll run out of the hallway before red leaves, stopping her kaioken phase.
Just ambush wolf on an elevator and kill him fast while red is busy with the twilight nugget

Getting a Purple Noon soon, what do

Get everybody to the center of rooms with regenerators stat.

Attached: Angela.jpg (750x1334, 219K)

Don’t trust the big tiddie AI user

The cactus will never bloom

Why worry about a plant when your love for Angela can bloom?

Attached: 1556827355983.jpg (1280x720, 664K)

Ahhh someone teach me how to draw a simple melting love that still looks like her please!

I didn't and i did the opposite, but guess purple noon and mountain of bodies are quite a combo

Is that... atlam?

Elevators are your friend. Remember to be inside one before it happens.

>When Qliphoth Counter increased on another abnormality in the facility, Qliphoth Counter decreased.

Big Bird, AiB and QoH are shaking.

Charlotte?

Attached: 310[1].png (310x251, 77K)

I want to play this game more but it makes me feel weird. It's just really unsettling and i'm really not good with that kind of shit. It's actually stressing me out a little, especially when shit goes wrong.

Attached: 1553361413348.jpg (720x629, 78K)

I'll make QoH shake if you know what I mean

Attached: 92949B6A-BB14-461B-AB37-A22E1C897E99.png (700x679, 439K)

I felt the exact same way when I started user. The things that helped me stop feeling that way was taking comfort in the knowledge that I could always just restart a day or memrepo.

Attached: 1560400283049.jpg (1920x1080, 421K)

post gebura

Attached: file.png (1130x1200, 1.02M)

>made an employee super smug looking because i thought its funny
>can't help but hate his guts after a short while
>i fucking need him around for certain HEs
>motherfucker gets ego gifts in 1-2 tries
fucking hose

Story time: Binah Core Suppression Edition
>10th fucking try on this boss, got all my chads geared to the teeth
>first phase done fast
>phase two takes a bit longer
>Got unlucky and 3 chads die, some workers up top die due to spikes and waves
>phase three comes around but I'm ready this time
>return all nuggets to their respective departments ahead of time so I can reach the meltdowns quickly
>only get half the meltdowns in time
>pillars go off
>more dead and even more meltdowns
>This snowballs into the fucking apocalypse
>All abnos break out, including NT, Censored, Blue Star, and motherfucking Ppodae.
>computer can barely keep up, getting 15 fps
>I call on the Bunny Boys hoping they take out Binah quick
>they only take off 5% of her health
>BS sucks several chads into the shadow realm
>only 2 agents left
>I hide them away in a corner of the security dept
>surrounded by Alephs and Waws
>tempted to just Retry
>nah fuck it
>sneak my agents past them
>get the "All Employees are Dead" Message
>think it's all over
>notice one agent is glowing green
>it's the fucking parasite tree
>click the shit out of her nuggets till she snaps out of it
>I reversed the game over
>chase Binah down to central's main room
>NT is fighting BH, Ppodae is clawing at FoU, my agent is soloing La Luna and Censored had a couple babies
>It's a fucking Battle Royale
>BH goes away and NT goes after Binah
>she isn't taking damage, but I notice she can't move or attack
>YOU HAVE RECEIVED A DICKING
>I'm able to attack Binah as NT stunlocks her from the other side
>my agent can shrug off NT's attacks and his insta-death move can't reach past Binah
>Still taking a lot of white damage from something
>Censored shows up and starts doing [Censored] to Nothing There
>various abnos closing in
>sweating_man.jpg
>land the killing blow in the nick of time

Yeah, I got an F.
F for FUCK YOU BUCKET HEAD, I HOPE YOU FALL IN A WELL! SAY HI TO THAT CREEPY BITCH FROM THE RING

Attached: binah.png (1920x1080, 1.1M)

Can't
She's too busy dying lol
Easiest supression of my life

what does ice queen's ego do?

So you basically double teamed a granny with a dog
You are quite the degenerate manager

>felt the same
>get first ALEPHs
>realize it's no big deal compared to some of the other shit in HE class
>feeling dispelled and now abnos are my friends

A small flat boost to all stats, Its actually pretty good

Binah is the most degenerate Sephirah.
She deserved it.

I thought Geb was trustworthy

Nice clutch victory, I hope you immortalize your last agent standing.

My Hose was a middling agent until for some strange reason he eventually became one of my gigachads and was bestowed Justitia. He also mugged Judgement Bird for an ego gift while trying to release him.
However, he's not smug. He has one twitchy eye and a very small smile with two black hair buns. He looks like he's about to lose his shit at any second (but is one of the only agents I have that has never panicked, not even when I shelterfucked the whole facility).

What do yall do to take a break when playing? I like to take a walk or watch some documentaries when Lobo Corp gets me too stressed

Attached: E1B1B706-419B-422D-B8E2-468F985CFCE3.jpg (700x700, 155K)

I recently got a drive to learn how to art so I've been doing that.
Though because both are intensive on my right hand, my hand hurts like fuck.

watch something, plan stuff for classic wow, play FE:TH, or fap

Turn off my brain and work on my b/a/cklog

Attached: 75918742_p6.png (1096x830, 323K)

Draw smut or watch some youtube videos

Play league and smoke so much weed i feel sluggish and play lobcorp again

Having lovey dovey sex with my assistant

Attached: 7AC6CE2D-E796-4EE1-A961-FC30FCF3D2A1.jpg (800x700, 316K)

Attached: 81249981-EFEE-4F72-B6CD-327DF591FAF6.jpg (800x700, 472K)

Attached: E3AEE04A-9942-4DBE-B409-7198EA2699AA.jpg (800x700, 140K)

Make OC

Attached: BasedAngela.png (712x1041, 513K)

i dont read runes but im assuming thats reactions to a scary movie. tipereths a cute

All great choices anons

Except you

Attached: 2BE560B3-F0AC-445A-ACE8-6CAAC02D92DE.gif (708x705, 458K)

Attached: 1558239823576.png (441x597, 197K)

Alright lads, a new Abnormality has been found, but this one came from your own subconscious!
How fucked is the facility?

Attached: 1566059387447.png (920x518, 329K)

Yea Forumscorps i need guidance right now
About to hit hokma midnight but it’s purple
How do i use the bunnies? Should i deathball it?
I really don’t want to try it again, it’s slow and i managed to ger cool gifts
Sorry for the phone image but i cant pause

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.34M)

For a good bit of energy you can close off a section of the facility and send in the rabbits. Any employees inside will insta-panic, and the rabbits will attempt to obliterate anything and everything in that area.

Stack everyone together and have them evac to a safe department's elevator once the pillars spawn, if one spawns in training, you'll just have to accept that the bunnies can't help with at least one of the pillars because ignoring the train is a huge no-no when you're already most likely getting scraped by the white tentacle now and then.

Sorry, i meant as in what shrine should i rabbit

which abnos give out pale resistant armor?

KoD, Long, and the two superbosses

I want to fuck abnos.
What would that make?

Bunnies to pale and white

>only have long bird
fuck
thanks user

Attached: D8QBa39UYAEGET6-orig.jpg (768x1024, 104K)

Game just crashed
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I HAD 7 YIN GIFTS AND 2 LONG BIRD GIFTS FARMED
AAAAAAAAAAAA
It was a good setup too, pale on disc and white on records, all i had to do was beat up red on info and i was clear

Thats a pretty broad question user, any rules or guidelines to make it easier?

Some ALEPH armor can go from 1.0 to 0.8 if they are from the welfare team

Attached: Chesed5.png (612x723, 153K)

Imagine yourself in your most relaxed, euphoric state.
That's an abno now.

Just Take your best best pale gear (I used a 1.5 pale HE suit iirc), put it on your biggest chad, and slowly grind long bird

If someone with Paradise Lost with the bonus of WhiteNight being in the facility gets the level 3 bonus from Welfare, how good are their defenses?

What a shame

Attached: Netzach3.png (400x655, 108K)

Browse the threads or draw, I have a problem where I get insanely focused on a game for a few months and can't do anything else in my free time that doesn't revolve around the game

It would be pretty I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU, since I tend to get pretty lovey dovey when super relaxed

So i guess it would be an abnormality that could hypnotize agents and cause them to stay in the chamber until forcibly removed

thats kinda cute user

Attached: 1558591395364.png (405x357, 38K)

It still shows up as 0.2, but I'd assume in reality it's something like 1.6 or so.

>Nicer version of nothing there
I'll accept it

Attached: 1559358324986.png (638x638, 169K)

Please suppress Abnormality Punishing Bird.

Attached: Please suppress Abnormality Punishing Bird.png (307x85, 13K)

An abnormality that revolves around karma, if only "enemies killed" was a stat in the game, it would be interesting

Attached: Screenshot_173.png (366x261, 98K)

He's not wrong

Attached: 1562185040006.png (1200x713, 211K)

Attached: 1566253499555.jpg (680x908, 193K)

Attached: 0197A0AC-4F2D-4CD0-90B4-407CDFD22158.png (1024x768, 100K)

Rate my Hod Yea Forums
I will get the wings as soon as long bird appears

Attached: HodMK1.png (272x285, 59K)

>Employee goes crazy
>Whole fucking swarm of birds storm the room and start pecking everything
>Feathers and pain everywhere

I can really only ever get actually relaxed using alcohol or something though, so i’m not like that ever really since I don’t drink almost ever.

>Abno name: Kokoro
>Counter: 3
>Counter was reduced with a high probability on a Good result
>Counter was reduced with normal probability on Normal result
>Counter was increased by 2 on a bad result
>When counter hits 0, a random employee will my hypnotized and marked (sorta like doc) with a mouth ego gift that resembles a kiss mark on the cheek
>when a quarter of total agents in the facility are marked, Anomaly will breach, hugging employees and dealing white damage.
>Marked employees will refuse to suppress the Anomaly
>When Kokoro is suppressed, all marked employees take large white damage and their mark removed

A nicer version of Nothing There works too

Is the guy who made the texts of what fucking each sephirah would be like round?
Can you make one for abnos?

>Attempt sex
>Abno kills you

There, cleared around 80% of them

>Attempt sex
>Abno rejects you then has sexual thoughts about it later alone in their cell
Fixed

For me, it's the Big Bird.

Attached: 1556998681984.jpg (1080x1080, 120K)

Based big bird poster
ILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOU

He cannot be stopped, until we are all "saved" by the Big Bird

Attached: 4z7FOO3d hYVWHJmFSUcrQ.png (114x19, 1K)

Haven't played the game in ages, what do you recommend for someone who needs to get back into the game loop?

Attached: 1564982289150.png (1200x1200, 388K)

day 49 S rank

Attached: A72D1EF5-9C08-4F29-924F-B08453B7B375.jpg (2048x1536, 376K)

someone post that one pic of WN listening to Crawling by Linkin Park

Jack off to the lewds

If you can, get the shelter, then have all alephs (except SO that curtain-bringing cunt) in the facility. Snuggle your nugget and watch the glorious street fight.

Attached: DdZPIQdV0AAYn-L.png (800x800, 551K)

Maybe consider Day 1ing

Why do you keep doing this, Big Bird poster? What compels you to be so based?

user, do you not see? He's one of Big Bird's hypnotized agents..

Attached: 74124376.png (1400x1800, 1.99M)

>day 49 s-rank
Not that user but maybe someday. Not too prepared to take on my shit storm of a facility again after claiming a one-death win.

Attached: Screenshot_117-1.png (272x310, 98K)

Yeah, passing the first non-S day kinda sucks, but some sacrifices must be made. Remember why you were hired, Manager.

Attached: 1561748811081.jpg (1500x1800, 273K)

Goddamnit, I know I said I rarely feel that way but the thought of it has gotten me in that mood. HELLO?

Attached: 1C380807-9170-4B40-9E5F-E79186BA0FA1.jpg (600x338, 99K)

Why is big bird such an interesting abnormality? Its just a ball with lots of eyes, why is it so appealing? What gives it so much essence?

To fuck my perfectly proportioned, beautifully crafted, unbearably cute, inconceivably smart and totally fertile secretary?

Did your parents never teach you to knock before coming into someone’s room user?

Attached: 7B4F9B35-5F94-4DFC-B985-E2650F65CF3A.jpg (424x600, 70K)

Has the Manager also forced you to wear this ludicrous outfit, Miss Binah? This is most troublesome.

Attached: 1566208663789.png (480x640, 356K)

I don't understand Crumbling Armor's gift. I replaced it by working on One Sin and my guy still dies when attempting an attachment work. Is the beheading debuff just permanent now?
At least his sword is really good

My parents would slap me for daring to keep a bedroom door closed

I thought it was a glitch too, but actually the armor's gift persists for the *entire day*, even if it's replaced. If the day passes and the gift is gone, the effect will also disappear.
So, in order
>Work on Sinbro until you acquire gift
>Pass day, since the armor gift's effect is still there
>Game checks if the nugget will still be wearing armor gift the next day
>Nugget isn't wearing armor gift
>Effect disappears the next day

That's it.

Attached: 1565976587566.jpg (622x1280, 119K)

Turns out you actually have to clear meltdown 11 to beat hokma
Fucking NT goodbye’d 7 employees and the game crashed
Also to the nude mod user, can you check if the mod affects the popups from the box sephiraphs? It’s the second time my game crashes when those were supposed to appear

I have to ask, how many meltdowns were you getting near the end? My attempt had only 3 max at the end, I don't remember how many meltdowns my own Hokma supp had either.
Getting goodbye'd sucks especially in that supp.

>Fucking NT goodbye’d 7 employees and the game crashed

I love that sentence. It got me giggling like a faggot for a good minute.

Attached: 1565852958034.png (350x350, 91K)

Guess his family isn't coming to the Nest, huh?

Attached: 1557037196741.jpg (1000x864, 80K)

In my most euphoric state I'm the opposite of relaxed, I'm hyper and chuunibyou as hell, and I have an inferiority complex. An abno from my mind would be QoH on crack-cocaine.

Attached: milim.jpg (650x750, 127K)

It shouldn't, as seen on pic related the files for the popups are completely untouched on the file i shared, plus all i did was modify existing files, i didn't deleted or created anything.

Then again i know jackshit about Unity and modding in general, i just draw titties and got help from someone in the threads to learn how to open/modify the files.

Attached: file.png (1241x707, 83K)

Oh well that makes sense

Never more than 3
I got cocky and decided to move everyone to records for the photo and then the meltdowns happened in sec and training

Glad to save your nugget. Now they can go with a guilt-free mind.

Attached: 1566194319708.png (600x600, 179K)

So how do things get stuck between doors?

Ah, okay. I was asking because I watched a streamer a while prior to attempting Hokma on Yea Forumscorp, and they had 10 meltdowns on meltdown level 9. I was curious if for whatever reason I had a far easier time compared to anyone else that might be doing Yea Forumscorp Hokma.

Oh shit what to unlock?

Attached: ohshit.jpg (1366x768, 196K)

right for clerk headshots

Left if you like to train your speedrunning skills
Right if you have alephs and you wanna declerk your facility

Attached: 1566050159436.jpg (604x806, 238K)

I am quite fond of Binah.

Good. As soon as I saw Gebura I knew I made the right choice.

This guy isn't really unique, is he? No containment quirk, his counter goes down on non-good results like most other abnos, and there's nothing special about his attacks other than his sonic-style rolling.
Forsaken Murderer is the same but he is supposed to be "Babby's first escaping Abno(tm)".

Attached: 74124379.png (638x638, 95K)

OK GUYS WE DID IT; OLD MEN IS NO MORE
Honestly hokma was easier than i thought, i was expecting the game speed to go beyond triple dorito
Glad i didn't give up due to the initial ram crash or the NT incident
Don't forget this is the LAST FREE DAY we have, if you want to grind something or justicestack, do it NOW
mediafire.com/file/bg9cfbkw1188a5x/%28Day45%29Vcorps.7z/file

Attached: 20190824031746_1.jpg (1920x1080, 300K)

Not all abnos are cool shit
Just look at luminescent ring or poopiedae

I'd grind everyone to max stats if I were anywhere near a Windows operating computer. Someone as autistic please do it for me.

so is there any way to counteract Crumbling armor's gift's health decrease?
Because this shit seems way too fucking good for the only caveat being can't do attachment work

just get a good result on KoD :^)

If I failed to accomplish a mission, would I be able to retry it again? I accidentally progressed on a day, not noticing that I didn't finish the mission.

What is best soundtrack for suppressing WN?
youtube.com/watch?v=bRhg2zvalXc for me

I'm going to marry this rabbit!

Attached: 1566550024860.jpg (850x1200, 131K)

For the most part, yeah Hokma isn't too bad. It's just the inability to pause is the issue, and late game meltdowns being a problem with the game being at 2x speed.
Tomorrow I'll consider doing some stuff for the save, I know I want to make a justicefag for the hell of it.

Of course dude. They'll always be available to complete. Malkuth's missions stick around even on day 40.

cute!

New manager here. I unlocked an Iron Maiden abnormality and it keeps eating my employees. How the fuck do I research about it without bringing them to their deaths? I've brought someone with rank V insight at 100HP and it still bites it to death.

You gotta use the 12th apostle, he can survive it

Just keep at it, user. I'm sure you'll figure it out soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=_uj8h4SCsnE
Slow and determined, virtuous and just

Attached: 1566415289292.jpg (500x466, 31K)

Get lob 1 employees. Use them as fodder. Evil, yes, but the entire facility has gone far past morally questionable grounds.

Why? She's not even cute

Just started playing and have an important question. Is there any time limit for ending the day? Why would you ever not just keep the day going to maximize the stuff you get before the next day?

Later on you'll encounter more difficult ordeals. Otherwise there's no reason to not do what you want to do if you have the time for it.

Boredom, memory leak. You can keep grinding for as long as you want.

What determines agent promotion? Is their a way to ensure all my agents get promoted in 1 day?

Can you get rid of EGO gifts?

It's boring and grinding ZAYIN and TETH abnos takes way too long for too little profit.

Grinding is only worthwhile once you get HE and above abnos, but then you also have to deal with harder Ordeals, a higher risk of something going horribly wrong due to some abno interaction you forgot about or the Qliphoth Meltdown forcing you to deal with an annoying abno on the verge of breaking out.

You just have to find the balance between grinding, gaining energy and dealing with obstacles without taking heavy losses that force you to restart the day.

How many PE boxes they got out of NE from an abnormality, also takes into consideration their threat level.
ZAYIN and TETH are mediocre for this reason since they not only have a tiny cap on their PE, but their threat level is low.
There's a mod somewhere around here that shows how much stats your agents currently got. I might install it for the Yea Forumscorp save

Only by replacing them with a gift that goes into the exact same slot.
The gifts are meant to be curses/blessings, so lore-wise they're impossible to physically remove.

Well that sucks big time. The two HE's I got have terrible gifts.

Can you post the dialogue boxes empty somewhere?

Quick and fast translation but
>Hod
Can’t watch
>Malkuth
Finds it interesting/funny
>Yesod
Can’t watch
>Netzach
Thinking of stuff like “I wonder if zombies can drink beer”
>Tiphereth F
It’s scary somebody save me
>Tiphereth M
Don’t worry, you’re okay
>Geburah
What the hell are you doing you bastard?! Hurry up and kill it! Aim for the head! Run! Hit it with all your strength!
>Chesed
Geburah is so loud...
>Binah and Hokma
Used to it

So I just got the mssion to survive the "Ordeal of Dusk". If I'm understanding this I can't even complete it till after the 19the day? I'm only up to day 6 and now it won't let me do any more research? Am I fucked?

It'll be accessible on Day 21 so don't worry about it for now

Take it slow and easy. The upper layers are there as a first step in facility management. The real fun begins when you unlock Central Department.

Attached: 1566021544109.jpg (1400x800, 176K)

Attached: 02f.jpg (472x645, 47K)

Does suppressing Army in Zayin count as beating up an Aleph for Gebura's mission?
Cause if it doesn't I need to either beat up Blue Star, which I don't really want to do, or find another aleph to bully.

SCP with cute girls.

If I can remember, for whatever reason he doesn't count as an abnormality for suppression, like La Luna. And Blue Star is likely far too dangerous to even attempt due to how it breaches.

That's exactly why I don't want to try Blue Star. I've got Melty, which is probably going to be a pain, and the meatball, which is apparently really easy if you get a gank squad before he eats all the clerks.
I guess I'm looking for Silent Orchestra or Censored then for the next one.

You're lucky you have those two alephs. Melty is surprisingly easy to suppress when you have several people ganging up on her, even if her containment quirk is a pain in the ass.
And Mountain is a complete pushover when he's just a single meatball. I recalled only two of my chads could take him on.
Good luck on your third aleph. I recommend Orchestra since he's mostly a dps check for your agents.

Attached: 1556309417196.jpg (1280x771, 142K)

No, that's intentional. Don't worry about it and just do missions for the other departments. You won't have strong enough agents to tackle Dusk Ordeals until that point anyway (at least without making it a gigantic tedious pain in the ass).

Which one lads?

Attached: 1554617090374.png (960x540, 301K)

Left if you enjoy hot avian creatures
Middle if you want 1.76MHz's older brother
Right if you're a fan for fairy tale fruit

Only issue with melty at the moment is that most of my gear is red damage, so I need to find some more replacement gear.
I'm kind of getting ahead of myself here cause I don't actually have enough WAW anomalies that can breach to do her second mission for some reason.

>picked left because it sounded like a cute bird girl
>get this instead
I feel cheated.

Attached: 1547695948528.png (1079x769, 581K)

Get Mountains weapon, along with other black damage weapons, and use it to beat the hell out of the qt slime.

For the second mission though, good news for you is that the mission doesn't specify 5 *different* abnos, just suppress WAW abnos 5 times. Meaning you can beat on 3 WAW with two of them beat twice, or 4 WAW with one beat twice, hell you could just have 1 WAW and have that poor fucker dunked on 5 times. Up to you.

Attached: 69248756.jpg (314x351, 27K)

>told you'd get a hot avian
>get a hot avian
What were you expecting?

Oh right, in that case I have the option of big borb, who tends to always end up eating someone, or Burrowing Heaven, who's escape gives me a bit of the spookums. I don't think naked nest escapes, it seems to just give my employess the clap.

Bump limit quota reached. Commencing archive refinement.

Attached: 3363713.png (240x240, 12K)

Fiery birb is weirdly stupid. He likes it when agents fuck up on working on him. The upside to this is that his weapon kicks ass and looks cool.

Thank you, Angela.

Attached: Good work.jpg (1105x1387, 548K)

Don't bother with Burrowing, he almost always kills an agent when he escapes. Big bird, being a clerk activist, breaches to protest whenever they die, so have some agents set up around his hallway whenever an ordeal comes. Repeat process five times. Let him meltdown if there are no more clerks to get upset over.

Attached: 1566567646693.png (503x666, 121K)

Last for Hod is cutest and best

Perhaps the flower will bloom after all

Attached: Resting.jpg (1104x792, 420K)

Fuck you, Angela

>Yes, manager! You should fuck me!

Attached: sticker (3).png (252x224, 15K)

SCP Foundation had girl from very begging