Having Sonic, MegaMan, and Pac-Man here kinda ruins it

Having Sonic, MegaMan, and Pac-Man here kinda ruins it.

Attached: BanjoSmash.jpg (1659x932, 236K)

Why and how?

Because this should be a celebration of Banjo being back with Nintendo characters

There's nothing wrong with Megaman being there then if that's the case. He may not be a Nintendo IP but he goes back well enough on the NES with those guys.

Why can't the third parties celebrate too? They're happy Banjo got the chance they have to join the fun.

Mega Man, Pit and Simon in particular go way back.

Banjo and Sonic have actually been in a game together before Smash though.

>bowser jr
>inkling
>nu-wario
are they any less glaring then the third-parties, only coming in after banjo left the n64?

It's even better that those third parties, and characters the came around post-Banjo, like Jr, Isabelle, and Inkling are there. What makes Banjo-Kazooie such a tragedy is that they should have rightfully been an industry icon. I feel like this ending shot is a passive acknowledgment of that rather than just being a welcome back sign. The shot says a lot about what could have been.

Attached: 1559499133422.png (818x818, 141K)

The reunion we've all been waiting for.

Attached: Banjo_Kart.jpg (1600x900, 250K)

Inkling is there because she's Fighter #64

Attached: nintendo64-blueberrylemonade.png (1200x1200, 856K)

Sonic, Mega Man, and Pac-Man are all worthy of video game y’all of fame status, it’s just Nintendo acknowledging Banjo belongs there too.

It’s better if ugly bear cunt wasn’t there full stop

Anyway just a threadly reminder that Banjo is a Ugly bear cunt and is inevitably a one time only thing and he’s going to be cut next game. In fact at least 4/5 of the third party characters are going to be cut next game for more most wanted first party. It’s inevitable!

I just wish they'd give us a damn date already. I bought the pass when Banjo was announced.

I love that they're there. Cool to see the new characters welcoming and celebrating the return of a character from before their time.

It represents how everyone is happy to see Banjo join them, not just those who remember him from the old days.

Come and have a go if you think you’re hard enough

Attached: B39F05ED-AB86-42EA-8288-F91E67A2E29F.jpg (780x1040, 95K)

>Sonic
90’s platforming competition
>PAC-MAN
Namco collection on N64
>Mega Man
Mega Man 64

>tfw they announce new MK8 Deluxe DLC
>tfw it’s a DKR crossover
>Diddy and Banjo Kazooie (Smash style) added as racers
>Diddy comes with the DKR kart, Banjo comes with this
>2 tracks from DKR, a brand new track based on Spiral Mountain and another brand new track

Banjo's like the popular kid in your class who everyone at your school talks about years after your class graduates. Even if you've never met him, even though nobody's heard from him since graduation you've probably heard all the stories. And then twenty years later you go to the reunion and guess who shows up?

FUCK OFF MUMBO JUMBO, YOU’RE EVEN UGLIER THAN UGLY BEAR CUNT

>hating on megaman pacman and sonic

Let’s see who this truly is

Attached: 44848DAE-A796-4E64-9357-F369B4FD9E96.jpg (950x1024, 87K)

Go back to shitting up pony threads barneyfag, it’s where you’re wanted.

Ugly bear cunt is like the loser kid in your class who everyone at your school talks about years after your class graduates. Even if you've never met him, even though nobody's heard from him since graduation you've probably heard all the stories. And then twenty years later you go to the reunion and guess who shows up?

Imagine being bothered that other video game characters are cheering for the one you wanted

Read that again you retard, i’m a first party cuck replace Steve with a Nintendo fanboy and it’s relevant.

and what did i do to you mate?

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 8K)

it's almost as if you actually want steveposting back

Yep, I can confirm that the asshole that keeps spamming the anti banjo copy pasta is one guy because in various threads were he posted this he always replied “FUCK OFF MUMBO” and I’m the only guy that posts that kind of mumbo shit posting, this is literally the definition of banjo living rent free inside this asshole’s head

Hey. Hey bro.

You mad?

I think you’re confusing me for someone else

Smash isn't about division

Smash is a celebration of gaming icons coming together. Its in the title: Super Smash BROTHERS.
Which is actually incredibly ironic when you realise this isn't some soppy RPG about the power of friendship and togetherness but a fighting game based on brutally bashing the shit out of each other, but its all in good fun

Attached: hold on fren.jpg (750x750, 134K)

it's more than just nintendo characters dude

it's video game characters, rejoicing for the return of the bear and the bird

Exist

It's just supposed to be N64 and older franchises+Inkling who is fighter 64

By your logic having Isabelle and Jr ruins it too

REIMU IS IN FUCKING SMASH
FUCK BANJOFAGS
FUCK STEVEFAGS
FUCK EDRICKFAGS
FUCK SORAFAGS
FUCK DOOMFAGS
FUCK EVERY OTHER CHARACTER
REIMU IS IN SMASH AS THE FOURTH FIGHTER FUCK ALL OF THE OTHER LEAKS
SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP REIMU IS IN REIMU IS IN REIMU IS IN REIMU IS IN REIMU IS IN REIMU IS IN REIMU IS IN REIMU IS IN REIMU IS IN REIMU IS IN REIMU IS IN
REIMU IS GETTING IN YOU FAGGOTS
FUCK YOU EDRICKFAGS
FUCK YOU BANJOFAGS
FUCK YOU DOOMFAGS
FUCK YOU ASHLEYFAGS
FUCK YOU STEVEFAGS
FUCK ALL OF YOU
FUCK EVERYONE
KILL YOURSELVES
DIE DEGENERATES
HAVE SEX
COPE AND KEEP SEETHING AND DILATE TRANNIES
BUY HER GAME BUY HER GAME BUY HER GAME BUY HER GAME BUY HER GAME BUY HER GAME BUY HER GAME BUY HER GAME BUY HER GAME DEATH TO ALL OTHER CHARACTERS REIMU IS SMASH INCARNITE BUY NOW DO IT NOW SKDMOAKSNEHWKDNSUAKDNJSNXIKWNSDOKSNXIMEIXKXEKOSMXWKDNIDKRRNOWKNDDIDKEMSDJEMDIMANDUIDNEISMDJEOSNDUEKZNXIDKSNDKWKDDJRNFMCIKSDNDUSKXNXIDJEKAOXMDUEKSMXNXUDKSMXNXISOSMXIEMDJFKCOEMSPSKDENMSXUOFMEIDJFOEOWKXDJDIKDFMCIEKDNFIAKXMFUEIFMDUXIDNUWDKDJEIEKZMXUDISKXKDISOXJXJEIXKDIDKXJEISKWPWJDJDJDDDDXIIDJXJDIJK
YOUR BEAR WILL NEVER GET INTO SMASH YOU FAGGOT OFF YOURSELF
REIMU IS IN SMASH AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU AND YOUR 30 YEAR OLD BEAR BODY CAN DO ABOUT IT YOU FILTHY FUCKING FAGGOT DIE YOU LOSER
BANJOFAGS BTFO
EDRICKFAGS BTFO
DOOMFAGS BTFO
EDELGUARDFAGS BTFO
ASHLEYFAGS BTFO
STEVEFAGS BTFO
KILL YOURSELVES
DEGENERATES
REIMU WINS SUCK MY DICK
KILL YOURSELVES
GET BTFO FAGS AND RESETERA TRANNIES
MODS = FAGS
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK KIKES
FUCK JANNIES
FUCK SPICS
FUCK GOOKS
MODS = NIGGERS
AND FINALLY FUCK YOU OP
FUCK 4CHANNEL AND FUCK Yea Forums
MODS SUCK JEWISH COCK FOR A LIVING
FUCKING CASTRATE NIGGERS EVERYDAY
FUCK BANJO NIGGERS
FUCK ASHLEY NIGGERS
FUCK TODD NIGGERS
FUCK SHANTAE NIGGERS
FUCK EDRICK NIGGERS
FUCK SORA NIGGERS
FUCK STEVE NIGGERS
REIMU IS FUCKING IN DIE NIGGERS
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST KILL YOURSELF OP
SHE IS IN
BUY TOUHOU NOW!!!!!!!!

but i just make youtube videos about minecraft and redstone

Attached: images.png (200x200, 375)

Everyone was aware it’s one guy, people have given him a nickname, UBC-Chan

>Having a Sega, Capcom and a Namco character ruins the celebration of a Microsoft character

You fucking donut.

Yup, and it makes me want to cringe, just die.

niggerfaggot god I just fucking hate blacks goddamn

Jealous

>implying reimu will ever be the indie rep before...
>quote
>steve
>commandervideo
>meme genie
>dot from tennis for two

HEY LOOK AT ME NOW
I'M BEATING UP FRIENDS
I HAVE NO REGRETS
THIS IS THE FUCKING BEST
YES I CAN SEE NOW
WE'RE HAVING FUN IN THE END
NOW IT ALL MAKES SENSE

Attached: 45d.png (630x341, 139K)

quite ironic, isn't it?

Attached: Guh huh.png (528x501, 158K)

>Guess who shows up?

Looking jacked beyond comparison, sporting a hot piece of ass and friends that stayed loyal to him for those 20 years where everyone else who mocked him are poor, alone, and pathetic.

Attached: D96oEDvWsAUX8P9.jpg large.jpg (386x474, 22K)

Here's your indie rep bro.

Attached: 80.jpg (1920x1075, 232K)

Okay but it was still uncool of Banjo to bury K Rool under a fucking rock

God I wish I could eat some roasted breegull right now, if only it were real, might remove some cancer in our world.

Can’t wait to play as K Rool and beat the shit outta him for it.

SO HAPPY TOGETHER!
HOW IS THE WEATHER?

Attached: 1458587036893.gif (190x143, 1.01M)

>King K. Rool is knocked off of Spiral mountain and falls into a fat hole in the ground he made, then a boulder falls on it, just like Grunty
>This represents the ending of the Banjo Kazooie franchise, as the ending of the first game
>Banjo drops down and jumps off the boulder, showing him move on from his franchise
>He stumbles, the stumble representing his franchise facing tough times after Tooie
>But he recovers and strikes a confident pose, showing he's well and truly back, and everyone cheers him on, happy for his return

Undisputed kino

Attached: science.gif (300x168, 655K)

ah yes my favorite n64 character sonic

Good times

>YOUR BEAR WILL NEVER GET INTO SMASH YOU FAGGOT OFF YOURSELF
kek

>UBC-chan commits an hero by eating cancer

>475220756
Engage on reproduction

Cringe

okay but no
it's already the beginning of the trailer where we see the other rare characters cheering for banjo's return

Scummy British shit

And it was uncool of K. Rool to blast the shit out of Donkey Kong Island.

Have you noticed that K. Rool and Ridley's Final Smashes both involve slamming the target into something that looks like their arch-enemy's head and firing lasers at them?

seething tranny

That scene was pretty weird. Something tells me not much thought was given to that exact screen, just a "And then he poses w/others"

Wrong person faggot

Here’s your indie rep

Attached: B67C1835-7CAB-44B6-AE14-A0E800BF2834.png (1280x1280, 847K)

A-U-T-I-S-M

It’s like you fuckers miss steveposting

KILL YOURSELVES SHE IS FUCKING IN NIGGER MONKEYS

>And everybody clapped

I honestly don't think any other character could have made a Grunty-shaped hole.

Based as fuck
Cringe

NIGGER GO DIE

>475220756
>475223003
>475223319
don't give (you)s to this faggot, it's obviously bait

Attached: 1446342685916.gif (250x229, 1.7M)

The entire first half of the trailer is about celebrating them being back with Nintendo/Rare characters

Cringe