Finnish nigger

>One game is set in a Fantasy Europe
>The other is set in a Dystopian American City

looks like downtown la to me

that's the same thing

Compare this trailer to the final game

youtube.com/watch?v=TZ_G6XiHoUA

>Europe vs North America

Nothing? Cyberpunk 2077 looks exactly the way it could ship versus Witcher 3's bullshots.

>dat attention to fabric texture

They hired Americans for some reason.

what?

>ugh, why did they use Americans in this game set in America

>PC vs consoleniggers

Did they hire awful American devs because the game is set in America?

Yes the final game is much better. That trailer shows off some demo build from Witcher 2's engine. Janky animations, oversaturated, sharpened image and using custom camera angles to look good for youtube. Have you seen that trailer yourself in the past 3 years?

IwiƄski said at E3 that development takes place mainly in Poland due to different timezones.

"Hey guys, why does this random npc not look as good as the main character from this other game??"

Looks pretty good for a random NPC if you ask me. Game is gonna be the tits.

B-BLACK PEOPLE??? IN MY GAME???? FUCK BOYS THE MUSLIM TRANNY JEWS STRIKE AGAIN!

glow harder faggot, we didn't talked about niggers but engine differences, and well if I may say so myself both looks very good and beautiful games.

Attached: 1511617605101.jpg (2560x1440, 439K)

We get it, the Switch port looks like complete shit, but you don't have to lie about the year its coming out.
It's 2019, not 2020.

I know, that's what I'm saying. You can't judge Cyberpunk in its current state judging from trailers alone, since CDPR is known for polishing the shit out of the game before release.

>that girl in the back round
>using a quest npc as "random"
nice nitpicking nigger

Calm down snowflake I was replying to OP not anyone else in the thread. Tell your black step dad to stop beating you it's affecting your reading comprehension lmao

Quest NPCs as you seem to imply that they are very special, roam the world just like any other NPC, but nice fail at moving the goalposts.

still a quest npc

Is that the plague tale game.

How are they awful?

Main character VS Random NPC

This is the dialogue graphics. They use different LoD and lighting settings. Even zoomers know this.

>Dystopian

wait a fucking minute, you might be onto something
>quest npc moves
>somehow completely the same as a random street rat

what do you mean what happened? that's impressive that some random NPC is as detailed as a protagonist in another game

Attached: what did he mean by this.png (722x371, 348K)

Typical Polish trajectory of success

>npcs are only good if they make my pp hard!!

Attached: semencerebrum.jpg (598x363, 35K)

It supposed to take place in a shithole so of course there's going to be loads of niggers and fags.

>polishing the shit out of the game before release.
You mean downgrading the game.

>look guys i found a frame where something looks kinda bad

Attached: FyLVHrt.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

lmao mongoloid

Nigger it's a bullshot picked by CDPR themselves to SPECIFICALLY show that Cyberpunk character model. Meaning this is the BEST CASE SCENARIO in terms of character texturing and shading, and it looks like fucking shit.

Why is Cyberpunk so blurry?

It's benchmarked to shitty ps4/xbox one laptop gpu specs. Rockstar were smart and are waiting for next gen for the next Gta.

out of something like a hundred screenshots posted till now you found one that doesnt look perfect
good job
more people need to know
go tell them

Huh? What's the problem here?

I thought it was very clear that I was comparing the model quality. Witcher 3's clothing is superbly textured and skin texturing looks pretty good too. Now look at the Cyberpunk character model. Last-gen clothing texturing and skin looks like it's made out of rubber. It looks fucking awful.

Not in Cyberpunk 2077. They use the same gameplay textures/lighting for dialogues too. Meaning the models are universally bad.

Attached: ECZfbVIXYAYqUCJ.jpg (3840x2160, 669K)

Witcher 3 (with DLC) is pure fucking kino

>cant fap to 4k skin textures on xbox
mad

>a frame
But every single screenshot and video looks like that, aside from the very first announcement trailer

Hi ResetEra, no one brought any of that up but you, as always

CDPR has always been shit, witcher 2 is the only good game they have made.

>n-no its not just this screenshot its ALL OF THEM in fact
>im so right haha
DeLuSiOnAl ReTaRd

Hes right tho, they have yet to release any video or screens that look good.

First post best post.