Classic LFG Tool Rant??

youtube.com/watch?v=TAT5g0zuVZ0

How much will it ruin the Classic experience?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

I told you people this isn't going to be straight up classic WoW, its more Classic+

WoW 15 years ago is a relic and is objectively shit with all the improvements and quality of life changes made in all that time

>Fagmongold video
His shit is what convinced me not to play Classic. Every server will either have him or somebody who wants to be him having their followers spam shit everywhere and going ballistic against people just trying to play the game.

Holy shit you guys don't stop talking about him.
It's like I'm in the youtube recommended section

oh my god everytime i see this faggot's face i want to beat the shit out of it

Ive blocked like 6 youtube channels with his name, how the fuck does he have so many channels?

you earn more money if you upload on different channels than uploading only on one channel.

>tfw eurofag and there's no twitchfag with large enough viewerbase to ruin shit

He's got a very punchable face. A mix between a rat and a corpse.

He gets his mods to make them, then claims them for monetization to avoid being a react streamer.

Asmongold is unironically based

Fake nostalgia, fake hype, fake game. Kill yourselves, skinnerbox rats.

Why is his chart backwards?

Attached: answers.jpg (260x173, 30K)

actually based holy shit

Most people who play classic won’t use it

damn, was he /ourguy/ all along?

>Complains about the singleplayer.
>Keeps scaring everyone away from playing Classic until it's only him left.
Doesn't he realize that multiplayer is just a bunch of singleplayers playing in the same world? Is anyone outside of his online religion even considered a human?

Attached: GC102_01-IMS-en_IN.jpg (1250x1124, 67K)

Attached: DlF2KKsXcAYY7se.jpg (268x370, 10K)

FUCK THIS RAT FACED SUBHUMAN

>multiplayer is just a bunch of singleplayers playing in the same world

Attached: 1486218949041.jpg (495x600, 242K)

>Doesn't he realize that multiplayer is just a bunch of singleplayers playing in the same world?
Maybe retail, but not vanilla. You need to team up and talk with other players.

That being said, i wish Blizzard went even more authentic and removed all the qol changes. If they just gave us vanilla the way it was, everyone would be happy.

>All these people shitting on the person speaking instead of talking about the content he's speaking with.

Retarded zoomers with a small level of computer skills are trying to ruin classic by bringing nu-wow shit into it in the form of mods. It's going to be fucking DBM all over again.

Attached: 1515996038133.png (249x202, 11K)

Stoped watching the video at about 3 minutes.
>I see the argument "but it doesnt affect you personaly" everytime
>Calls everyone lazy and casual instead of debunking it
Why doesnt people try to debunk the argument if its so wrong? How does me using lfg addon affect your personal gameplay, cant you still go to UC and search hours for partymembers if i use LFG addon?

>N-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I WANT TO SPEND 2 HOURS SPAMMING IRONFORGE CHAT TO GET 5 PEOPLE TOGETHER

>Not rolling on the other faction, same server to gank his squad of tards.

Are people really that upset about the addon? I wouldn't mind it personally, as someone who always loathed waiting around for 30 minutes to an hour plus spamming LFG, trade chat, and whispering random warriors for a tank for a dungeon. The problem with the old LFG tool was that you'd get someone from another server who you'd never see again. In a closed server (with 1 layer) there's nothing wrong with it. People can still get blacklisted for being a dickhead or ninja looting.

If the content is all that matters, then why even post Asmongold then?
>People think you're going home
>in reality you're going to Asmongold's house

>streamer culture
god i hate 2019 video game antics. just play your fucking games and stop giving a shit, devs keep catering these type of people that throw hissy fits over games they'll play for 2 weeks, then game is dead as fuck because streamers are no longer playing it

Blizzard already listened to people like you in retail, and look where it got us.

What seems like a small change has a huge impact.

He rolls with 100’s of teenagers every time he’s in game, you would get your face shit on before you could get off one auto attack

What the fuck is with this dude's face? I'm so sick of seeing his beady eyed rat mouth face everywhere.

>people forgetting Vanilla had a LFG tool built it it was just shit.
>People forgetting there were group websites back in Vanilla too

What did they do in retail after LFG tool? I quit when cata came out

He's playing Warrior, nothing is going to stop him dying to two rogues ambushing him.

They tried fixing every single ''fault'' with qol changes, and started catering to lazy people.

>2
Implying i need a second player to ambush that shitlord

Can I get a quick run down?

Dellusiontards getting pissed about the "You dont have to make use of it" argument, but still cant debunk it

They add LFG to classic and people don't like it and I understand that

The LFG tool is actually one of the best features in retail. Basically you can post a group with a title and description, then people can search for groups and join them. Most of the time it's used for stuff like "Doing group quest X" and then you can quickly group up. When used for dungeons it also shows roles of the players in the group so you can see a group has a tank, but needs a healer, or has a healer and three dps and needs a tank, etc. The group leader will see requests to join and they can message the person, or if they don't care just set it to autoaccept. All of this functionality is built into the addon api, meaning even if it wasn't in game, players could still make an addon that does this. It does let you group cross realm, but presumably if an addon was made for WoW Classic it would only let you group within your realm.

Didn't they ban the world quest LFG addon in retail?

exactly, discord is the latest trend for video game groups. If you didn't have a vent or a fucking teamspeak, you didn't get to raid.
People claim they're doing it legit, but everyone's using addons, from quest helpers to fucking swing timers. Most people change the fucking UI almost immediately. No one levels to 60 in this shit without some form of guide or addon, they just don't do it.
You guys are so fucking stupid, you want a product that you add shit onto. You want fucking 4 peg legos, anymore more or less isn't original. But you wanna kitbash fucking kinex and silly putty to it, like fucking no.
TL DR; get over quality of life changes. Hope you like warrior and paladin with no active abilities auto attacking your way to 60.

Yes

The dungeon finder or just the one used to make groups for M+?

Are you fucking dumb, or is this a rhetorical question? It will ruin it completely. It won't be remotely like Classic. One keystone feature that defined the Classic experience was assembling a group and traveling to your destination, and doing whatever you had to do to enter.

Attached: 1541027864871.jpg (1920x2755, 1.02M)

Fucking wowfags, you all look like that annoying wojak soiboi in the OP

>Hope you like warrior and paladin with no active abilities auto attacking your way to 60.
I mean you really pulling that out of your ass, it sucks, but that is pretty untrue.

You don't understand the point. It removes all form of communication and replaces it with an automated matchmaking system. It goes against everything that vanilla used to be.

If you want this shit, then play retail. Don't ruin our game.

So why is this allowed?

dungeon finder

Why do people watch Asmongold? He seems like just a reaction channel. I'm genuinely serious, why should anyone listens to what he says.

Attached: 1384546604243.jpg (650x350, 31K)

a budget version of the one you'd use to make a m+ group

>its an addon

literally who fucking cares, LFG style addons existed in vanilla, it won't be able to auto queue you or shit like that, whats the problem?

Unironically I agree with shillmongold on this. Zoomers and casuals should stick to fucking retail.

Attached: images.png (235x215, 6K)

It will probably be banned, it's new. Give a little and they will ban it.

Attached: 1437504247112.png (455x370, 151K)

He doesn't do claims vs people reuploading his stream onto youtube. So, he ends up with multiple leeches reuploading his stream highlights on youtube.

>only ~100 views

Did you literally just upload this and then share it on Yea Forums you slimy mongoloid looking cunt?

Was it so fucking hard to use the find players feature in-game and manually whisper appropriate people to ask? That's what I've always done on Private Servers. Chances are most people would be totally down for a dungeon. It takes like 2 seconds.

Attached: 1373830246374.gif (245x281, 918K)

>assembling a group and traveling to your destination, and doing whatever you had to do to enter.
And that's still the case, retard.

>tfw eurochad
>we get the chad PvE guilds trying for world firsts
>we get the chad PvP guilds trying to grief the PvE tryhards
>natural, organic, unscripted WPvP all around

Attached: 1559118197543.jpg (400x800, 246K)

>UUUUUUUUUUUU DDDDDDDDUHHHHHHHHHHHHH GGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH UNGHNGFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHH
UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I mean it isnt an officially supported blizzard add-on, and it isnt like this sort of thing hasnt existed before on some level

>tfw playing on Eurocuck server
>no one speaks English

Everyone on en-EU speaks English.

AHAHAHA PEOPLE SAID CLASSIC WOULD BE HOME
HAHAHA YOURE GETTING NU-BLIZZARDS WOW VANILLA

An equivalent situation would be getting your village raided by vikings, so you move to a new villager that's promised to be nicer and like the old village, but when you get there it's full of vikings.

Thats an addon retard. You cant stop people from making addons.

You sure about that? In my experience 3rd worlders like Spaniards, Frenchmen and Germanians tend to always revert back to their native tongue, especially in times of frustration and stress.

>Farbanks was the chosen server
>no huehues
>no Twitch faggots (and no zoomers by extension)
>no /pol/ LARPers
>no actual RPers
>today some EVE faggots got caught trying to make a cross faction multiserver market mafia using some shady as fuck addon
fuck man, Bigglesworth it is.

Attached: mario-super-show.jpg (704x396, 42K)

>playing with ESL's
>playing with swedes
>playing with spicks
>playing with slavs
but it's okay they speak english

Attached: 872340.jpg (300x168, 8K)

>GM said he wouldn't expect this addon to survive
C'mon Blizz, just nuke it and be done with it. The slippy slope with these retail fags is real.

No you don't. What would you ever need to talk about when the guides for literally EVERYTHING are already out?
Retarded sheep

hence why we have German, French and Russian servers.

en-EU is Scandinavia, UK, the Netherlands, Portugal, and all the other countries that speaks english.

Ion was on stage about Classic saying they do something to prevent experience invasive mods. Whether or not thats true and they can do it we will see.

The real problem with the old LFG tool is that they dumbed down the dungeons so any mix of terrible players could still complete them (and quickly) so there was no reason to try to put a premise group together. They also rewarded you for playing with random people.

LFG tool would be fine if they didn’t port you to the dungeon so you still had to travel, the dungeons remain as challenging as they always were, and the players aren’t rewarded for using the LFG tool.

>he thinks he will say anything more than hi like in retail
>guides up for every stupid shit on classic already
Everybody will just wowhead everything, why would they ever meed to talk to you anything more than retail?

I don't like the idea of allowing NuBlizz to decide whether I can use addons or not. It sounds bad either way. There were never any addon restrictions in retail vanilla, as far as i'm aware. This just seems like another example of more changes to what the original game was. You'll never get to have the same experience that you had 15 years ago. It's more like NuClassic than it is actual Classic.

Attached: 1549010567337.png (850x720, 786K)

Keep dreaming americuck, enjoy asmonass and his kids

There was in the form of code. You couldnt make big addons

>It removes all form of communication and replaces it with an automated matchmaking system.

LFG and Group Finder are not the same thing

i talked with more people from 1-30 on a vanilla private server than i did the last 8 years in retail wow.

You have no reason to ever talk to anyone in retail wow, other than to organize raids with your guild.