Evangelion of the video games

Evangelion of the video games.

Attached: F0967D21-2570-4A46-8FFD-40729B7E577F.jpg (800x1004, 592K)

ftfy

Attached: Nier_ps_3_cover_art.jpg (640x737, 159K)

>clogged discount bins
>now cant find a copy
thanks Nier2

just install CFW already

The EB games employee asked to buy my copy off me when I went to preorder automata. Obviously I said no, I never sell games ever.

>The [E]nd of YoRHa
Huh...

The main problem with Nier: Automata is that it's a niche game which somehow slipped into mainstream area. Normies enjoy it because it was "so deep and I'm smarter than everyone", exactly like Evangelion.

If it have been remained in the niche status, today it would be considered one of the best game of all time here on Yea Forums.

Attached: 1509842902251.jpg (960x960, 93K)

its the same shit thay happened to ico
>clogged bins
>shadow of collosus comes out
>never see a copy again
im just too slow

Yep. Both are overrated clusterfucks that pseudointellectuals will cling to.

As in it's a good game but overrated by retards who don't even know about its many inspirations (or in the case of Automata, even its own predecessors)?

Even during the honeymoon period Automata just didn't stick with me the same way the original Nier or even Drakengard did. It's a great game on its own sure but a bit disappointing for me personally.

That's Death Stranding.

Attached: 1561774619425.png (587x630, 495K)

I'm sorry for your loss user, I hope you can find a copy soon. I can still remember watching my godfather play the game when I was a little kid. I also apparently used to sit on his lap and watch him play halo, but I was too young to recall anything then: Years later we played through the trilogy together.
That being said, I think this game only means so much to me because the memories and nostalgia I have for it. Alone it is still stunningly beautiful, but I feel as if my memories add a more personal appreciation and love.

Attached: IMG_0992[1].jpg (3264x2448, 1.98M)

envious of that collection user

Death Stranding is the Rebuild 3.33 of videogames

damn....

Thank you user, I don't mean to showoff, I just wanted to share something personal. My godfather ended up selling his special edition of the game, alongside a pretty hefty collection of other valuable/rare games and consoles. I'm not too sure when he did it, but when I was around 16 he took me to a retro game shop to buy some stuff. I ended up getting these two.
We both like to think they're the copies he sold because he can remember the damage to the cases they both have. Whether that's true or not is another matter, but I like to think it is.
Sorry for telling such stupid stories, I've just never had the opportunity or place to share them.

Attached: IMG_0993[1].jpg (3264x2448, 1.9M)

I played automata first then the original, I love both but only one game has my daughterfu, kaine, and weiss

But user, that's Persona 3

Attached: 2107889-1286859709847.jpg (1240x871, 603K)

original NieR is just an edgy Zelda. If anything, it's the Nadia of video games with Automata being Evangelion.

the only similarity is Ryoji is just Kaworu.

Literally Kaworu

The main difference is that Nier Automata have a good story and is not some overrated garbage that brainlets love to discuss.

>and is not some overrated garbage that brainlets love to discuss
You're extremely lacking in self-awareness user

How's a game about robots have so much soul?

>Posting P3P
Cringe

Eva is actually good though

this

Nah, if it had remained niche people would just have shit on the game for being an inferior Bayo and rightfully so. The game's combat is total ass and the "3deep4u" story is the only thing it has going for it.

Evangelion broke a sweat trying to be a mindfuck. Nier was just a story that included 1 gram more nuance than "bad guy turned out to be good! le woah!"

>and rightfully so
They aren't even the same genre.

So do none of you faggots remember this or what
There's literally a giant naked monster woman
The world fucking ends
You dense motherfuckers

Attached: 37974-drakengard-playstation-2-front-cover.jpg (800x1142, 144K)

Someone very clealy hasn't played Drakengard, Ending E is basically an EoE rip off

>Evangelion of the video games.
Do you mean overall quality and influence on vidya or by being 2deep4u?

Mediocre, but overrated by brainlets that are desperate for anything anime to actually have some semblance of depth?

Sounds about right, cause it does fucking suck

np user, those are some sweet mementos to hold on to

>There's literally a giant naked monster woman
>The world fucking ends
that isn't really enough to be EoE if the barriers around people aren't fucking dissolving

Death Stranding = Eurotruck Simulator