I doubt a new MG is going to be announced in 2019. 2020 seem more probable

I doubt a new MG is going to be announced in 2019. 2020 seem more probable.

But what is David hayter doing in Germany just at the time of Gamescom, ignoring every answers asking him of if he's here for the event?

Attached: IMG_20190823_192613.png (1080x1057, 717K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PBnn8hJ_r8A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably just a coincidence.

who is this guy and when is he getting the fuck out of germany?

Wow another twitter thread.

>the servers
it that a british thing?

He'll get out when the clap of his asscheeks stops alerting the guards

It's snake voice actor. And it's not about any drama so fuck off about your muh Twitter thread.

Keifer Sutherland voices Snake

Nah he voices Big Boss.

then use david hayter picture withd hitler mustache and german flag instead of twitter screenshot about cafe servers you mongoloid

The servers should bring him 24 of everything he orders

when you squeeze his hog. its all he wants

Not anymore, hayter already returned last year.

Attached: IMG_20190823_194409.jpg (1363x684, 166K)

why tipping exists

He voices Venom Snake user

Germany is basically under sharia law at this point he must be eating halal

>/pol/tard

no wonder they got so mad. pork is haram

youtube.com/watch?v=PBnn8hJ_r8A

>Metallgetriebe?

Attached: 4L_pN6895SV.jpg (326x236, 42K)

>But what is David hayter doing in Germany just at the time of Gamescom

He was part of the Demon Edition's official reveal but ended doing nothing due to Konami delaying it.

lol

Attached: 1548569241922.png (394x355, 170K)

STOP

Attached: fultonacoonillshoottheballoon.jpg (500x500, 20K)

didnt Joosten also go to Gamescom in Germany but didnt appear in it?

Damn, Konami bringing the banter

Even if there's an announcement at gamescom. DE is bullshit.
She's indeed at gamescom. But I don't think it's as a guest.

Attached: 1566255774005.png (566x847, 401K)

>Konami releases Demon Edition
>They tell us they are not our enemy and that we've been fooled be Kojima
>The game is free to everyone who already pwns the game
>Kojima releases death stranding
>its boring
>no ones rikes it
>Kojima retires as the bad guy

:^)

Didn't gamecom already end? it's been a week since the opening

Tommorow is the last day.

Did he travel to gamescom just to stalk kojima...? David Hayter has a problem.

Attached: 1536134797217.png (250x418, 121K)

the actual showing of the game yes, but then there's the press and interviews from journos etc.

Also Tokyo GameShow in SeptemberKojima will reveal more gameplay on that event

Kiefer voices Snake in Ground Zeroes, the hero also known as Big Boss, as well as as Snake in The Phantom Pain, who is your Avatar, who is also known as Big Boss.

>Hallo sir, would you like to order something?
>From now on, call me Big Boss
>Uh, okay sir. A drink, food?
>I'M SNAKE, CALL ME BIG BOSS, I'M STILL THE STAR OF METAL GEAR SOLID

Him and Kiefer got an arrangement to kill kojimbo.
This picture was in last March.

Attached: IMG_20190823_202146.jpg (1538x2048, 316K)

Does anyone feel sorry for him that Kojimbles left him out from his final MGS game to cast a celebrity actor and now Hayter is relegated to voicing Snake in cameos for other games and TV commercials?

thats infront of the post building. What kind of filter is he using? I guarantee you, bonn isnt pretty - its a rat infested shithole!

no

Not at all. He should have tried having an actual career instead instead of being Adam West 2.0.

It'll be just like my japanese animes!

Attached: 1360316662501.gif (320x180, 2.6M)

>annoyed servers

That's what you get in a tip-free country. Makes me sick

The only reason why Geoff is in Death Stranding is because he tld the public that Konami was abducting Kojima to finish MGSV.

Attached: meh.ro11980a.png (276x302, 102K)

I like both Kiefer and Hayter. So I feel nothing about this.

Isn't he a screenwriter these days? I remember him doing some X-men movies a while back

Konami did some douche moves. But Kojima isn't an "innocent god" or something like Geoff is trying to pass him.
There's a reason most mg guys stayed at Konami and that some who left the company actually returned now that Kojima is gone(like Uehara)

We probably will never know the truth.

This made me laugh more that reddit allows me to laugh. Seriously, I shpuldnt have laughed

That was a lifetime ago user. He was one of several writers for Xmen 2. The one way back with captain picard for charles.

Can a kraut explain what he means?

He wrote X2. He has an actual career.

He did some bad to meh movies and also did some Voice acting.
He also worked on xmen 1 if I remembers correctly.

Some career, isn't he like on fiver and some other sites?

He probably is annoyed there aren't any hamburgers to eat.

>no hamburgers
>hamburg is in Germany
I'd say its ironic but I think irony is haram.

It was Xmen 2. He apparently wrote the kino scene with Kurt attempting to kill the president but that movie Wolves he made was ugh. I didn't like it.

Hayter deserved better than Kojima. Genuinely nice guy who only cares about the fans, while Kojima kept mumbling "I want Kurt Russel to voice Snake" in the background.

Okay, he is a nice guy, but so what? Being nice does not entitle you to a job.

He worked on X1 as well, that is what got him the work to write the sequel.
He was also the Guyver which was a really cool shitty live action take on an anime.

Hayter probably brought up him working on the movie 1 time to Kojima and that is when he chose to replace him. It is pic related. Kojima is Trump, Hayter is Hillary.

Attached: 59020dcb76564186a3e5cbd7ad613b0e.jpg (632x500, 73K)

No, but it generally allows you to keep your job in civilized societies.
He was competent enough and he was iconic enough as the character. He did nothing to deserve the treatment he got.

Hayter was in MGSV though. The problem is Kojima wanted to make a game about something other than Snake.

I didn't say he was entitled to the job you fucking cultist.

Not to mention they kept Huey/Otacon's actor around so any argument for replacement based on the quality of Hayter's performance can be thrown in the fucking trash.

Again, they had him audition several times, I doubt he was the easiest to work with, especially after seeing his obsessive self recently in twitter.

Venom had around 10 lines in the game, using Hayter wouldn't have changed anything.

>Hayter was in MGSV though.
?

Hayter actually can still do his old voice. But only when voicing solid snake. He also said in a interview he have an unheard voice for a younger snake.
He is ask to voice big boss differently since PW. That's why he was weird in PW. He's still a little weird in bomberman r when voicing big boss but not Pw tier.

I bought that bomberman game on a whim for like 5 bucks and was thoroughly disappointed. It felt like a freeware game.

I don't know. I like bomberman so it was pretty cool. Especially with all the patches.
It's not a big game. But I'm not expecting a bomberman game to be big. As long it's fun then I'm fine.

Sprich Deutsch du Hurensohn.