Bunmp

Please no spoilers I just got to ch. 2

a witch did it

>rewatched the ending a few days ago
>cried AGAIN

MORONNNNNNNNNNNNN

this, but for ch. 4

beatrice is a tranny

Every thread until we reach the golden land.

Attached: Gohda.jpg (1240x336, 84K)

It was the jews

mussolini did it

Attached: 1565099637813.jpg (384x288, 42K)

Erika is the best

Magic is real.

Beatrice is actually Maria travelling through parallel universes after mastering witchcraft.

Attached: 1564927567938.jpg (639x479, 60K)

Attached: 1483721377305.jpg (665x1000, 430K)

Attached: smallbombs.png (640x479, 204K)

>Series is great so far
>get to ep 4
>introduces an emotionless, jaded and dead-inside character who looks down on literally everyone
>2/3rds of the episode has you go through events from that character's pov
>it gets worse and worse and climaxes into complete bullshit
>about to just drop it, but decide to at least give the second half of it a try
>this blue hair angel shows up and breathes life into everything
>single-handedly saves the whole fucking thing
God bless Erika.

DIE THE DEATH

Attached: 1479006639228.png (640x479, 205K)

what a fucking idiot

What I have done, I can't stop giggling at this thread.

Attached: latest[1].png (405x480, 136K)

SENTENCE TO DEATH

THE GREAT EQUALIZER IS THE DEATH

Gohda is Beatrice

Attached: 1472011373120.png (395x700, 238K)

This is something dumb people or people who didn't read the vn say. Battler does a lot of dumb things but that isn't one of them. It's not something he believes, it's just something to progress the argument and it serves that purpose.

Fuck off. How could magic possibly be real? Zen zen dame daze...

Attached: 1563478557186.png (301x385, 194K)

Suburashiiii

Attached: nipa rika.gif (400x225, 469K)

Can I play this without having played higurashi?

I like how the writer made Battler a dumbass on purpose.

After getting his powers his scenarios are still so pathetically easy to solve or debunk even kids would have no problem to put him down.

Attached: BATTLERUOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH.png (243x204, 75K)

Yes but Higurashi is great too so you should play it anyway

Jessica is the killer.

The killer is actually Battler's twin brother that was barely alluded to

the killer was actually the deaf old guy that was on the island the entire time but was just conviently out of frame and never shown or talked about, also he's battlers son from the future

Attached: 1467475822063.png (359x520, 405K)

Attached: intellect.png (437x46, 43K)

Attached: 1518638097759.png (623x466, 377K)

Today I will remind them.

Attached: 1549954068452.jpg (2408x2176, 2M)

Okonogi is gonna be in that new game, so we'll see if this still holds up then

Hahaha I remember the million billion threads I saw about this game while I was playing it a year ago

Good times, I had to ignore those threads but they were great to read afterwards since I saved them...seems like there aren't quite as many threads for it this year though.

When's WTC5 and the new Umi episode?

WTC5 is in a few month(s) I believe, I forget the exact date because it got pushed slightly.
No Release date on episode 9 (I think)

What is episode 9 about anyways?

Oh fuck what there's gonna be an episode 9 for Umineko?
I just finished episode 5 and there is still more coming, goddamn

I'll be honest and say that you shouldn't expect anything more than it tying Umi to WTC-5. Despite people's opinions on Episode 8 it was more or less a conclusive ending so we really have NO FUCKING IDEA about what's it gonna be about.

Ange finds out no one really died and they were actually abducted by moon people angered by Krauss, Eva was brainwashed and left on Earth to cover it up.

>All-ages slut

Sakutaro did it all. All of it. Yes, even's Maria's father.

MOON NIGGAS

go away
I am still mad about the ending
when sun burns out I will still be mad about E8
when saint peter at the pearly gates asks me, my child, after you have lived your life, how do you now feel about shkanontrice, all I will have to say is
I'm mad

How's life Goat-kun? The onii-chan alright?

Yea, you have some references to Higurashi but it's not like you have to get them

Ikuko=Yasu, Tohya=Amakusa, Rosatrice=Duncantrice, Magical Gohda Chef is the real killer and he did it all for magical breeding power.
Screencap this post, goats

Attached: battler flowchart.jpg (1200x734, 144K)

yeah man I can't believe I got pranked
that little rascal ryukishi07 got me good by seriously making me believe he was writing a murder mystery, when in actuality it was a pile of horseshit all along

I'll always be grateful that Umineko taught me about Cognitive Relativism with its story, so that I stop being an atheist.

Imagine if he had touched the boobs.

It's like you've never read an actual murder mystery. It always comes down to silly bullshit in the end.

FUCK erika

Why? I mean, EP8's pacing in the middle was goddamn garbage, there's no denying that but the beginning and ending were good. And R07 himself said that "mystery" was over at EP7. Which it was, all the answers were given by Will. Sure, they were vague, but people quickly found the meaning behind them.

Attached: staircase.jpg (594x1227, 242K)

Obama did 9/11

>Ikuko=Yasu
Nice head-cannon, bro! Still mad Yasu got the final cucking of a lifetime?
Me too user, FUCK Erika!

So, HOW THE HELL WAS JESSICA BORN?

Magic

Lots of gentle handholding and kissing

For me, it's Lambdadelta

Without love, it cannot be seen

Attached: 1540225864459.jpg (1920x2715, 1.75M)

Attached: 1542720047306.jpg (1920x2715, 1.21M)

'cause the solution is stupid and sucks and it's the thing you thought of ten minutes into the story except a million times more retarded in how the author insists it actually plays out. E7 leaves space open, and has good bits, but if Umineko ended at E6, with a hard cut after the gunshot, it'd be a masterpiece.

Honestly, the only thing that could possibly retroactively save Umineko as a mystery construction would be a later WTC title unsubtly showing the official solution to be a nonsense deception on part of author in order to conceal the truth of Rokkenjima forever.

I frankly can't believe that the same guy that wrote Meakashi-hen wrote E8. It's like the difference between Crime and Punishment and spacebattles wholock fanfiction.

Sucker merry ballers

Attached: 1550355462783.jpg (1920x2715, 1.31M)

>That Lion
Disgusting

There was an updated version with some girl from Trianthology

>Nice head-cannon
I actually don't think it's true. I mean, Yasu in real life, as seen in both VN and manga, was an emotional mess who didn't REALLY want to kill everyone, things just got out of control a bit too quickly. I really doubt she would have planned to have another identity and would manage to deceive Tohya in such a cold-blooded manner for so long.

Attached: tea party.png (640x480, 368K)

Attached: 1566132177502.jpg (1920x2715, 1.31M)

That's because Gohda is Tohya

Attached: 1564729358631.jpg (1920x2715, 1.71M)

shkanontrice doesn't contradict any re-

Attached: red.png (771x96, 123K)

I actually never noticed the hand.

Now THAT is something I can get behind.

Attached: weekend at kinzos.jpg (345x500, 157K)

Attached: 1546172145291.jpg (1920x2715, 1.06M)

I love Umineko threads.

Attached: 1545448579260.png (349x480, 145K)

>Taking Red Truth at face value when it is almost always used in some form of twisting of words
Step up Senpai
Oh who am I kidding it is kind of bullshit

Attached: 1558327338710.jpg (1920x2715, 981K)

the whole shannon kanon is so fucking bullshit fuck that whole thing it ruined umineko for me

Last Portrait

Attached: 1537245076614.jpg (1920x2715, 1M)

Where do you buy dresses like those that Lamda and Bern/Eirika wear?

The best one

Attached: desire heals.jpg (1203x869, 310K)

JUNKOS

Tea parties.

Attached: 1562367027460.jpg (678x537, 138K)

That's nice and all, but why is George so FAT ?

IS LION A BOY OR A GIRL

What the fuck did you just say?

Attached: 20190703235201_1.jpg (1920x1080, 192K)

>six people, that is, six bodies: Nanjo, Gohda, Kumasawa, Genji, Kanon, and Shannon
>...Kanon, Shannon. The above 14 people are dead. These three people are alive:
>sweating button man

>erika is smart and savvy enough to propose that SHE is kanon as a solution to the final puzzle of E6, which not even the reader thought of
>but she is not smart enough to propose that the two servants are the same person, the thing that the reader probably thought of a million times
More likely it's too fucking retarded to be true or she has considered it and dismissed it based on prior evidence that contradicts it. This has always put me off so much.

>She
Yasu never really had the choice of her/his gender because the dude got thrown off a goddamn cliff and became emasculated but whatever I'm sperging about pointless details.

I agree. did anyone find it ironic that Yasu only ever killed him/herself? I legit liked that twist.

Attached: 1540600431930.png (500x500, 149K)

It's not that dumb considering the episodes didn't really happen anyway. Biggest suspension of disbelief required is George and Jessica not finding out, but honestly even if you know 2 people that look similar you're never going to assume they're actually just the same person in different outfits, because why the fuck would that ever be the case.

Attached: yasu voice.jpg (1000x1450, 521K)

Based Kinzo

>not even the reader thought of
i thought of it when i was reading it through, i remember erika being secret ally was gonna be a huge twist

it was kinda right for that bit with ange at the very end

imagine caring about pronouns, kill yourself

Attached: 20190524022306_1.jpg (1920x1080, 130K)

There a full size of that?

At least she figures it out in the manga

Attached: 13.jpg (900x1314, 469K)

I got the screencap from these threads. To find original you'll have to scourge Krautcha-.... oh wait.

Attached: umineko.jpg (960x720, 197K)

Lion is a manly man and anyone that tries to argue otherwise is a faggot

why are mangafags pretending the solutions solved in the watered down story of the manga the solutions for the story of the VN?
the manga has good art
but it is far far too short

Speaking english you ESL monkey.

Bug off, Rosatrice will never be real.

So you think you figured out the mystery early on huh, well done well done.
But can you solve THIS

Attached: 1538150187219.png (800x600, 83K)

Easy, i just use magic

Impossible! This is one of your damn tricks!

Attached: 1392390639459.gif (256x256, 780K)

i just worded it poorly retard
rosatrice is too simple and boring anyway
the okonogi theory is pretty good, but i feel like the higurashi stuff will be left out of the ultimate solution (if there is one)
Gohda's tiny bombs however....

I think the most insulting thing about official is that the shkanon part is not even necessary to solve anything even considering everything in E8, and you can have Shannon be beato and Kanon his own person and have everything work out if you WANTED it to, but no the meido has to have dissociative identity disorder, it can't be just her missing her pony, that's too simple, we have to scour an entire sympathetic character from existence to make her seem '''''''complex''''''

Shut the fuck up, "Gorge".

Attached: 1558758653587.png (1920x1080, 2.26M)

>not able to have baby
>get given a baby
>throw it off cliff
>have baby
The real magic was the Jessica we made across the way.

Choose two:
>EP 9 actually expands upon the story in a meaningful way
>Ciconia isn't shit
>You live to see both translated

Attached: 1547990355437.png (1920x1080, 1.4M)

higurashi game where we can see the game masters when

Attached: 1183208401203.jpg (500x400, 91K)

If Umineko was murder mystery, if Agatha Christie wrote it, you can bet your ass Jessica would be the culprit. She has by far the most reasonable, interesting,humane and soulful motive on the island to kill everybody, hidden perfectly under the candlestick of exposition.

The real magic was how the fuck this absolute chad managed to have his wife and mistress conceive at the same exact time, have one of them die, and manage swap their babies without their own mothers noticing.

Attached: 1547036170503.png (961x1193, 449K)

yeehaw
fastest gun in the west

W H I T E
H O R S E

Attached: 1553924913808.png (1920x1080, 3.25M)

I want to believe he fucked them the exact same day and like maybe an hour difference or something. Babies all look the same, also I can tell you Moms are tired and drugged as hell when giving birth

stop using spoiler so much for fucks sake

YOU CAN'T STOP ME

While you're probably right that he did, delivery dates can vary by quite a bit. That and they'd need to be in the same hospital for the swap to be remotely viable, seeing as after the baby is cleaned up most mothers want to hold the thing even if fatigued. Having them in the same hospital seems like something Rudolf would probably explicitly want to avoid considering he couldn't possibly know one was going to be dead.

this good for you?

was anyone else there for that "map" thread that got turned into a gay umineko larp

Batler's birth is full of so many coincidences, it's not even funny.

Attached: umisea.png (376x408, 145K)

No. And now I'm afraid to ask what that "map" even was.

Attached: gohda.jpg (700x701, 266K)

Be honest.
Did anyone in the history of fucking ever actually legitimately solve the epitaph?

Attached: 1560864035447.png (416x280, 115K)

Do you also like Murder, She Wrote?

Yeah, some japs did, during EP2 or 3 I think. R07 said he was afraid it would become a wildly accepted theory, but, like Shkanon, everyone debated its validity until the end.

That's a different Jessica entirely!

You can solve the game with Jessica as an opposing antagonist to beatrice though, and the only rule you'll be breaking is 'only one culprit' - unlike Rosa, Jessica actually requires people to kill for her sometimes. The theory has pretty spicy and hearty (heh) bits, like Natsuhi's role in E3, and the crest engraved on the heart in the E3 OP being actually Natsuhi's heart, which makes Beatrice in E3 actually Natsuhi. It's a shaky one compared to some colutions that are more straightforward, but it's easily less stupid than what we got.

youtube.com/watch?v=oe43Q_G0hPg

>Jessica and George fell in love with the SAME person, all while living in the same house

>Jessica fell in love with her closest female friend once she put male clothes on

she is just THAT good of an actress, nobody ever put it to question, please understand

>female friend
Why would you post lies in spoilers.

ONCE A YEAR

Well, she THINK she is. Also lived with her and saw her everyday for years unlike George

At least partly an adaptation of "Our Confessions"

>who is also the family head
>and everybody on the island more or less is aware of the fact that she is the family head
>despite grooming you from childhood and slapping you ass with a sword to be a proper family head
>despite everyone constantly being full of family honor and shit despite knowing that a maid is their boss and she is what you were meant to be in the first place and your entire fucking existence and way of life is pointless
>and everybody is fine with not telling you any of this and being continually full of shit
Now imagine Jessica finds out. Crazy scenario, right.

Attached: umineko virgin disgust.png (621x474, 399K)

Who /Grave Mole/ here?

Attached: 1543494187485.jpg (2667x1500, 3.02M)

meow

Attached: bern and will.gif (400x347, 338K)

Attached: jessica suffering.png (1280x700, 477K)

isn't ciconia getting a simultaneous western release with the japanese release?

Why does ryu07 like making innocent tomboys suffer

Attached: Mi_pc_pe.png (388x459, 192K)

Ryukishi in an interview said Ciconia's cast is from around the world as a nod to his foreign fans, so they'd feel happy to see their homeland included.
So you be saying WTC has fans in Egypt, China, South Africa, Israel, muslim land that I don't even know, India???, and Finland?

>Finland
I wouldn't be surprised if there are Finns in this very thread.

kaksoispiste dedede :D :DDD

Ciconia will probably be disappointing because of the curse of the 3rd game.

I'm getting strong Zero Time Dilemma and Kingdom Hearts 3 vibes in the sense that we have had to wait for so long and then the released game is incredibly disappointing.

first two, I know japanese

>had to wait for so long
Ciconias been announced, what, less than a year ago? And it's not like it's a sequel, no long-awaited plot threads to resolve.

Attached: My parents got married on.png (540x405, 342K)

Remember to pay your respects to the true master of Rokkenjima

Attached: 1553048299272.jpg (500x600, 58K)

Kinzo is the strongest magician.

>Still haven't finished Umineko after dropping it at the start of 8
>Still have the entire answer arc left of Higurashi

Attached: 1554618317291.png (384x482, 225K)

Remember to bottle your feelings

Attached: Perfect.jpg (1616x938, 135K)

Finish it faggot or read the manga version.
You've already read peak Higurashi with Tatarigoroshi

read the answer arcs user, it already starts very strong and just ramps up beyond what you'll think possible. Minagoroshi seems like it kinda dies in the second half, but you still want to read the shitty ending so that you can read the brilliant true ending in Rei.

witches aint real lmao grow up

Beatrice is actually Rosa

Isn't Ryukishi working with Witch Hunt for a simultaneous Ciconia release? I'm done with Umineko and my mixed feelings about it, give me those last two any day of the week.

i want to fuck ange

I consider Umineko one of my favourite things and followed it while it was being released, but quit when EP7 came out. Answer arcs were a mistake and the first 4 eps are better as an open-ended standalone.

Attached: image0.jpg (960x960, 64K)

The chad correct opinion.

Pretty close to what happened with me. I was committed quite a bit to Umineko right up to episode 5, but I haven't touched 6-8. I didn't even particularly dislike 5, it was a fun read, but somehow I just fell out of love with the story afterward. I'm thinking maybe it was the original 4 were building up a mystery with a neat horror aspect, and 5 didn't have much of that. I still fondly remember the end of the fourth game where Battler is running around the house trying to figure out what the fuck happened, it's a fantastic spooky scenario.

Answer arcs are soulless. Erika single-handedly drain any possible enjoyment you can get from reading.

Yeah it's sort of fucked.

Umineko : Nobody can wins.

Shannon and George got married! Next's the honeymoon! Oh fuck.

Attached: 005.png (650x538, 468K)

Episodes 7 and 8 are top tier kino. Episode 8 is the best overall.

So.. The Ushiromiya family would often get maids from the orphanage, right? So huh.. How often did they get orphan BOYS? Or did Yasu really went and decided to have the family "choose" a boy for "no reason"?

Attached: F4E1CBAA-D03B-40CD-BEE3-61CF21DDE17A.jpg (2048x679, 566K)

It’s impossible for English speakers because of all the stupid wordplay.

You can only pick one:
>Solve mysteries with Erika
>Build moon hotels with Krauss.
>Play Badminton with Lion
>Aggressively build a business empire with Kinzo
>Create miniaturized explosives with Gohda

Attached: 1562404277077.png (500x682, 82K)

Easy choice

Attached: 60A9C6E3-5E5B-4203-BD19-7DCAA57838FC.jpg (2048x682, 186K)

Does official voice acting provide more SOUL or less SOUL into the game?

MORE THAN ANYTHING
EACH OF THEM NEEDED

Attached: 1535582463396.jpg (400x300, 28K)

THE BOMBS

What was the context of this?

make way for the king

Attached: 1541752574219.webm (912x514, 1.88M)

Episode 6 Battler was definitely his low point. Which is saying a lot, since he has a shitton of low points. Like every other episode.

Sure you can easily say that the in comfort of your home, time, etc...
I'm sure Battler doesn't have that luxury

>maybe the fake Kanon the servants saw in Episode 2 was someone else disguised as Kanon
Something along those lines

>>>/t/he+existence+of+more+bottles+has+not+been+explicitly+disproven
The game boards presented are a mixture of Tohya's memories and Ikuko's own additions. You cannot disprove the existence of a bias against Battler or an inaccurate recollection by either.
For example, if by bottle X there were a story that showed I am a hyper competent sleuth who saved everyone and took them to our glorious moon hotel.

I refuse to explain.

Attached: 1564020826475.png (677x603, 30K)

Attached: 1566520207695.jpg (1000x720, 63K)

>your best friend puts on a wig and drag
>you think it's a different person and fall in love
>for years

AAA writing, very believable.

As the the witch of miracles, I shall say it in red.
>>>/n/o+umineko+character+will+ever+appear+in+an+official+release+of+super+smash+bros
>>>/n/either+shall+they+be+patched+in+at+a+later+date+as+DLC+or+any+promotional+material
>>>/t/his+includes+cameos+or+other+non+playable+characters+or+assist+trophies

Attached: 1562544273998.png (256x204, 31K)

Uuuuuooooooooh!!!
Shut up shut up shut uuuup!!!

Attached: 1562727124825.png (400x400, 95K)

Reminder that Kinzo did everything wrong

Dude love lmao

Attached: 1546351161808.png (1033x737, 140K)

WE DO NOT NEED ANY MORE NEW FAGS
PLEASE STOP ADDING LINKS TO /i/
thank you for your time.

Attached: 816E374A-E6CC-40A1-AD59-ED0D413E9C17.png (1000x480, 157K)

I-It's her brother so it's totally normal they look alike! Also it wouldn't make sense for Shannon-chan to do this! She wouldn't never do this! ...R-right?

A PV image shows 3 new characters. One of them is the witch of peace and Beatrice says something about assassination. My guess is that this will introduce some concept important to the new WTC game. I'm getting vibes that WTC5 will deal with the multiverse even more than Umineko did especially since we have characters appearing for a THIRD time. "All is in the name of guiding humanity down the right path." Finding the best timeline?

Like hell I'll believe that, you damn witch!
You're being vague! Repeat it in red! "Umineko characters" refers to characters that appear in the visual novel known as "Umineko no Naku Koro ni" written by Ryukishi07.

Attached: Pointing.png (640x480, 214K)

Umineko really teaches me about using purely nonsensical argument to argue.

It helps me understand how to BTFO opponent in a logical manner.

>Lion start having weird thoughts towards his sister and cousins

I have no reason to comply with your requests.

Attached: 1557510664416.jpg (222x141, 16K)

how badly of a job do you think they did for the surgery, do you think he would realize it immeadiately

>Genji knows what's going on
>Doesn't take George aside and give him a hint
Genji just watches so much shit go down and lets it happen without a word. Couldn't even help a bro out.

Why are you acting like this would be an issue at all? Any time George want's fug, just distract him with food instead.

Attached: 1560730727748.jpg (595x584, 92K)

the key to the golden land

Attached: 766595634_m.jpg (500x375, 103K)

It won't work forever.

How long is rose guns days if I can read kinda fast

like an hour maybe 2

But rlly vndb says 50 hours is tht accurate

25 if you are really fast
40-50 is normal speed