Games about aging up?

Games about aging up?

Attached: q.jpg (640x480, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/xbfu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stop making threads about every image you think is amusing even though it has nothing to do with videogames and then coming up with a post that has the word game in it that you dont actually give a fuck about you just wanted to post your retarded picture because you are 14 and think its funny

Hot.

I'm 33 desu

I prefer her child form

More like 13.

is sailor moon still worth watching

Ocarina of Time.

no i'm more funny than you will ever be.

No not really, the majority of the show was filler because it came out when the manga wasn't that far along.

Based cunnybrain.

To actually answer the question, any Princess Maker game.

yeah
t. watched 200 episodes as a grown man and had the time of my life

Yes it is.
Fuck you, the show might have the same writer as the manga but it was brain child of her, and the directors of Yu Yu Hakusho and Utena, respectively.
We wouldn't have gotten nearly any senshi sexiness without based Ikuhara.

Attached: s1564081030799.jpg (420x320, 30K)

No. Its pure fucking filler and not a good or interesting kind.

Why do you have a picture of my wife on your pc?

I'll always love the SM anime for indirectly influencing Utena's creation.

Attached: e3d27082484468117d18a7f80af66af11484559777_full.png (639x420, 347K)

She has multiple husbands, didn't you know?

bump

It can be decent but it has tons of fillers, I wouldn't skip the fillers since it's where the girls get to interact and what makes them memorable but it does mean the plot progress at a snail's pace. It also doesn't help that it takes forever for all the other girls to show up (IIRC the second girl doesn't show up until episode 8, so like the first 7 episodes are just Usagi by herself and she's not a particularly enjoyable character). Once all the inner senshis have joined it's a lot more enjoyable.
tl;rd "It gets good after 20 hours".

>Chibi Usa has bigger boobs than her mom

You're the retard here, lady. OP obviously wants to talk about Sailor Moon even though he should have used an actual video gamrle image to avoid getting banned

Watch Magic Knight Rayearth instead

fpbp
/thread

Is the SNES game for that any good?

What a shitty suggestion. They're not similar at all. It's like telling someone to watch Naruto instead of GTO. But that aside, he can watch both.

Why'd you do it OP?

Attached: Screenshot_20190823-130745_Clover dev.jpg (1437x1038, 260K)

>girls that transform
>shitty suggestion
You must be gay or something

if you have the need to binge watch, there are worst alternatives

Attached: Stealth Mission.webm (640x496, 2.07M)

Attached: 1545379622179.gif (1920x1080, 2.48M)

The Saturn one is the game you want to play

Watch Futari wa Pretty Cure instead

Attached: 1566276044682.png (712x480, 591K)

>suggesting Futari Wa and not Heartcatch because it's the most casual friendly or the actual best seasons Smile and Maho

Based and futaripilled

>I can't read

Crystal is dogshit but I do like the original series still, I watched most of it a few years ago. It does have a ton of filler and stock animation usage so I recommend skipping some episodes or watching it in the background

you are new here dont ya?

If you like slice of life, reaction shots and great characters, then yes. It's the best reaction shot show ever produced. If you want sentai fighting or plot, then no. Only about 10 episodes out of 35-40 per season are actual plot episodes. But even then, the plot episodes in the anime are better than the original manga.

Attached: [SMC] Sailor Moon SuperS 155 (R1 DVD.H264.AC3) [F1D63EF5].mkv_snapshot_06.33_[2019.03.27_01.25.55].j (640x480, 41K)

I want to own all the SM seasons physically excluding Crystal but they're all scattered in separate releases and expensive as hell.

I would if I didn't know the cute tomboy lusts over Chad

Mahou Shoujo is for basic bitches and waifu fags. Bad genre.

didn't viz put a bunch of season sets out recently or something
>and expensive as hell.
welcome to anime DVD/Blu Ray purchasing, enjoy your stay.

>all those fucking new series since Suite
I just can't. Now we'll never get that Precure Musou since there's so many goddamn characters now.

Attached: 1545039300804.png (1200x1141, 2.32M)

This the series is just fucking hilarious

>didn't viz put a bunch of season sets out recently or something
Yeah they decided to shove a bunch of DVDs in with the blurays so they can cut each season into two releases at ~$20 a pop. I already own a collection of anime that warrants a shelf to contain it all but this is the first time I've heard of a show needing two cases per season and that's a lot of space.

watched it as a kid, its kino

t. italian boomer

I don't think the amount of characters is an issue (look at Battride War for example, especially Genesis since that includes the Showa riders as well). It's just a mixture of half the characters from any given season probably not being able to fill out a full moveset without a lot of made up stuff to fill the blanks and more importantly a demographics issue.

LITERAL italian boomer or figurative Italian boomer? what was Italy like after the war gramps.

I know you're just bringing up a bad comparison, but man, don't respect GTO like that, even if not serious.

SM>MKR, but are good, MKR falls off pretty meh after first season IMO though.

streamable.com/xbfu4

Attached: No one will ever know I tried to steal Mamo-chan from meatball head, right....webm (528x492, 926K)

if you're transitioning I've heard it's essential

What else is Yea Forums - video games and random for then?

You're thinking of Utena.

>That's fucking gay. But not as gay as this...
POOF (in stereo) POOF
Didn't notice it the first time I saw it.

Attached: smsmug.jpg (1024x564, 57K)

Holy booboli