Game makes fun of its target audience

>game makes fun of its target audience

Attached: 1565493608152.png (1920x1080, 2.69M)

game?

>ex-virgin
???

>ex virgin

Attached: 0729d1f7e67afbc29a442b0514e05e79d96f41154623d027fc1ab4841bdb7218.png (600x600, 611K)

A lot of people like being teased/berated. From the looks of it its a pp touching game so that's kind of the point.

Mhm

that mean that virgins are more kinky

>he doesn't know what teasing is
i pity the zoomzomms

They are, no outlet means they get into weirder and weirder shit with no reality barrier to stop them.
Ever seen a fluffy pony abuse thread?

SAUCE

Attached: 1497806473671.png (1120x1080, 571K)

>he thinks insulting someone like this is ever acceptable
4channel has rotten your brain

t. virgin

They don't know about the next class above virginity!

digging your own grave there buddy

>ex-virgin
What.

A virgin still has the pent-up frustration to let loose, giving them an edge.
An ex-virgin has nothing. They are a shell.

恥ずかしいなおい

Meh, I don't mind this. You know what actually makes me platinum fucking mad every single time?
>write effort reply
>thread specified does not exist

Attached: 25003588996902238410302.jpg (500x738, 95K)

>Have sex
Ok done
>Have more sex, ex-virgin
On it
>Exist in a constant state of being laid, you trans-virgin

>he can't into basic banter
Are you a woman?

I bet you say nigger in public but only when there's white people about

i feel your pain

koikatsu

>ex virgin
That ain't me

Why do girls make fun of men like this? When I brought a girl home from college she made fun of me for having video game posters in my room, and she made fun of my dick for being small and made fun of me saying "have you ever had sex before" but then in the morning she was all nice and wanted to rub my head and brush my hair and said she thought my video game posters were cute and then she wanted to feed me sweets. It was all very odd. Are most women like this?

no i'm not an autist that can't hide his power level or that thinks thats anything but trying too hard to fit in
go back to fornite zoomzoom

>Are most women like this?
Only the bi-polar ones. So yes.

don't bother guys, this is koikatsu and it's shit. play AA2 instead

>all these autists ITT arguing over morality in an inherently sinful activity

Attached: leone.jpg (400x284, 47K)

>he lives in a country with niggers

I guess she had sex with the player character before and he was a virgin back then?

The fact you analised it so well means you at least thought about it.

there's a very, very good chance she wasn't actually trying to be mean or hurt your feelings. But she may have been autistic. Lotta girls know that the fastest way to get a man to pay attention to them is to tease, some are smarter about it than others.

Every first world city with a population over 100000 has at least ten

see zoomer

Bust she was a normie. She felt me up in the college bar. She was rubbing my legs and put her hand down my pants and grabbed my butt. Autist girls dont do these things.

Because their instincts are to seek out sociopathic warrior men to breed strong children with so they are constantly test for weakness. In ooga booga caveman days the correct response to this was to just whack them over the head and fuck them silly but civilization ruined all the fun so now it's just pointless cruelty.

yeah having a functional brain sure is rare among your kind.

how does one into romance like this pls tell me

>he actually considered it
this is how I know this website has rotten your brain

honeslty how does one fail so badly in life? Like in a lot of countries all you have to do is look the wrong way and you're pretty much handed a wife how do you fuck up this badly you fucking loser holy shit

1. be tall
2. be handsome
3. ???????????
4. PROFIT!!!

That just was her stunt double.

Pokemon.

not sure what you're trying to accomplish by posting the same thing again but i've indulged your bait for long enough anyways.
feel free to keep being retarded, lord knows that the only thing that keeps you happy.

link to the gallery?

Attached: COOM.png (390x348, 125K)

When? Calling them children doesn't count because that IS the target audience.

I want to kill myself.

How?

But women are the main culprits here.

it's normal you're just autism

ITT

Attached: Tb7L7V9.png (1014x688, 1.82M)

nice numbers but no

Have sex (the first time doesn't count)