Untitled

Attached: hideki_kamiya_thumbs_up.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

blocked

brocked

BASED

Attached: 1478481965244.jpg (1691x2948, 866K)

Japanese Phil Fish

My hero

one man vs the world

Itsuno and Suda51s retarded baby that cant do substance like Itsuno or style like Suda. You have to be an actual retard or casual to like Platshit.

Treats insects like they deserve

based

>shilling is okay when my favorite dev does it
Yea Forumseddit screenshot.

There's more substance in Viewtiful Joe than all three of Itsuno's DMC games combined. That man should've stuck to Rival Schools, but at least he's giving us a new DD

Attached: 1529058293514.png (379x375, 302K)

Made my favorite game of all time and also like 3 other good games that I liked. Never played Okami.

Itsuno & Suda both have better gameographies (especially in terms of number of actual games put out and genre variety) but that doesn't mean Kamiya's is bad.

Attached: 1542198740817.jpg (1073x967, 245K)

>Itsuno & Suda both have better gameographies (especially in terms of number of actual games put out and genre variety) but that doesn't mean Kamiya's is bad.
It's literally the opposite way around.

the tacky filthy frank sunglasses, why does he wear them?

>cancels another game

If you don't count RE2 (Mikami's game) and Scalebound (cancelled) then Kamiya has put out 5 games in 18 years. Itsuno & Suda were directing games in the 90s and have put out more than just action games (Itsuno has made fighting games, party games, an ARPG, and a racing game; Suda has made Adventure games, VNs, and Killer7) while the most Kamiya has gone outside of action games is Okami, which is still a Zelda-style Action Adventure.

Wonderful 101 is still my favorite game, more than any individual Itsuno or Suda game. I'm just saying if you look at the bigger picture Kamiya just doesn't have the same level of resume.

Suda can't design decent gameplay worth shit and his kookiness value has long since worn out.
Kamiya is no genius but he still has more mileage than Suda.

Attached: 191104212428_1big.jpg (480x360, 35K)

Except RE2 does count and Kamiya's games are all stunners while Itsuno and Suda's are very hit or miss, though this is in part due to Scalebound beind cancelled so nothing tars Kamiya's track record yet

cringe

Why hasn't he made fighting Vidya like itsuno yet?