Patches can't save Kingdom Hearts 3

Is he right? youtube.com/watch?v=VK5LIfi-wHo

Attached: 1562766392202.png (400x400, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_w-rzrsiv9Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It doesn't need saving, it could just use more

a jackass who has ignored the history of how kh re-releases on the ps4 went from being damn near unplayable to actually being the best way to play the games through, guess what, patches.

I guess playing the same game 10000000 times really hurts your brain,speedrunners are mentally ill autists.

BB is a dumb nigger. KH3's gameplay was fine.
The real issue was that fucking trainwreck of a story.

>eceleb is right
>Yea Forums is so contrarian they defend the opposite for the sake of being contrarian
It happened with random crits and it happened with this dude.
KH3 was bad and no patch is going to fix the mediocre content of the game.

>KH3's gameplay was fine.
>look at me being pleased ny floaty, flashy and shallow bullshit

Who the fuck cares about the KH story?

Osaka shit games won't ever reach the quality of KH2FM

KH3 is so bad that most people don't care enough to play it again.

Improving performance is not the same as redesigning a fundamentally flawed game, dingus.

I did.

Attached: Ah_shit_0.png (209x278, 38K)

>redesigning a fundamentally flawed game, dingus.

kh3 is not that, no matter what your eceleb make believe friend says. and rebalancing a game will always be easier than fixing a buggy, broken game.

I wish I could retroactively erase KH2 from existence

So you wouldn't get hooked on this franchise because it's the best game in the series?

I used to care too back in the day.

Attached: the-only-way-to-escape-is-to-ape-3509846.png (500x383, 91K)

KINGDOM HEARTS 1, CoM, AND RE:CODED WERE ALL BETTER THAN KH2
IF YOU THINK KH2 IS THE BEST GAME YOU'RE A FUCKING PLEBIAN OF THE HIGHEST ORDER WHO VALUES "MUH TECHNICOOL COMBAT XDDD" OVER AN ACTUAL FUCKING GOOD GAME

TL;DW for people who don't wanna watch:
>Majority of Sora's attacks have no utility use at all and only do damage
>This means you want to use the attacks that are the easiest to use with the least risk because they do basically the same damage
>Magic spam is optimal because it does more damage and it's safer than actually trying to combo
>Enemies suffer from FFXV syndrome, where they do sudden attacks out of nowhere so difficulty is more RNG based than skill based

Webm related shows that the only skill-based mechanics you really need are for speedrun-cheesing.

Attached: Second Form is based.webm (1280x720, 2.58M)

So I could stop the story from going to shit, normalizing the worlds being empty hallways, and creating the worst sect of people I've ever seen on the internet, actually

>Game has dominant strategies and speedrunning exploits
>This is somehow a flaw despite being a practically universal trait of all games

>e-celeb

Who the fuck cares?

>the worst sect of people I've ever seen on the internet
You haven't met much people, then.

he say nothing technically wrong but he just does not get how kh3 works.
the way you handle the mobs in kh3 is much different than kh2fm
meleeing mobs is inefficient puts you at risk with their large numbers and varied attacks, you are expected to use links/magic/shotlocks/attractions to efficiently handle mobs
melee can be done but you have to really know what you are doing
also most enemies do have tells but it can feel like they don't when you get attacked off screen

Believe me, I have
KH2fags take the cake

He's a future tranny

>>Majority of Sora's attacks have no utility use at all and only do damage

this just isn't fucking true
>>Magic spam is optimal because it does more damage and it's safer than actually trying to combo

you aren't supposed to try to melee mobs

>>Enemies suffer from FFXV syndrome, where they do sudden attacks out of nowhere so difficulty is more RNG based than skill based

almost all enemies have tells

jesus complain about the imbalance on magic/links/some of the shotlocks/damage scaling/ or wonky lock on system

this vid is just kh2 wank

>Let me remove the best game in the series
Cope Osaka tard

KH2 is objectively the best gameplay wise.
>B-BUT MUH DISNEY STORY
It's a video game.

I would never want to remove KH1 though

The only thing that could save it is if it turns out vanilla KH3 was just Sora having a bad dream, with the real KH3 about to begin.

>shit level design
>combat balancing is fuckawful
No.
Also, NO FUCKING SHIT it's a video game you dumb nigger, but if an RPG has a shit story then it's a shit RPG.

> combat balancing is fuckawful
??? is this? The game is perfectly playable, even if you're underleveled you're able to get through all you need is some skill (Not much because it's easy as fuck) why are you even complaining?
Just because you're a brainlet piece of shit who can't do anything right doesn't mean it has bad combat

>but if an RPG has a shit story then it's a shit RPG
Explain Bravely Default and Bravely Second then nigger, both of them have terrible JRPG cliché-fest stories and they're great RPGs

Because eceleb likes kh2 so I call it shit

>Just because you're a brainlet piece of shit who can't do anything right
Woah, user. Reminds me of my deadbeat father.

Attached: 33c7b955ee947ccafe33d4421cdc58292db58f14r1-266-200_hq.gif (266x200, 467K)

Because they're all bland, samey and brainless, you have three homing projectiles, and two overheads. 2's magic is utility focused and requires a bit of thought to get the most out of. There's no excuse for physical attacks to be as shitty as they are. In KH2 Finishing Leap, Explosion, and Magnet Burst are all great tools for crowd control - Magnet counts as a finisher so with Finishing Plus you can go straight into Finishing Leap (another example of magic having utility, which KH3 sorely lacks).

Links are not a positive. They're gimmicky minigame attacks which have no synergy with your actual core moveset, but they're your highest damage option so you end up spending more time mashing X with Simba than doing something engaging. KH2's Summons are support focused and augment Base Sora's moveset. Biz addresses this at around 30:30. youtube.com/watch?v=_w-rzrsiv9Y

well yeah but the game isn't so bad that it needs to be "saved"
it could be a lot better, but the package is whole unlike Final Fantasy XV

I think I would have added more boss fights though. Maybe in each level actually fight the Organization members there

Attached: 1310986112913.jpg (559x568, 35K)

Being able to beat the game at Level 1 in an RPG is shit combat balancing because it makes leveling up a pointless mechanic. Why even bother keeping the system when you get all your best combat abilities from GET BONUSes anyways? It's a poorly thought out system that only speedrunning autists defend since it means that they can still have all their tools while playing on their meme MUH LV. 1 CRITICAL shit. On top of that, Sora is way too fucking powerful to begin with. Nothing in the game actually stands a chance against Sora if you have half a brain outside of a couple FM+-only bosses, which is fucking awful balancing.
Also,
>not liking BD's story
absolutely fucking atrocious taste faggot

32:10*

>Being able to beat the game at Level 1 in an RPG is shit combat balancing because it makes leveling up a pointless mechanic

Attached: 1334329164853.jpg (600x623, 66K)

I suppose you like Sticker Star because combat is pointless in that game too?

>he actually replied to that

I don't know how anyone can prefer 1 over 2 when 2FM had the best boss fights

2FM is the best game
but vanilla 2 is pretty meh

most people comparing 3 are comparing it to 2FM

KH 1, CoM, and vanilla 2 form a nice trilogy. 2FM kind of got in the way of that