What class are you rolling and why?

What class are you rolling and why?

Attached: 659165-world-of-warcraft-classic-logo.jpg (1280x720, 296K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q5o8_bvthkw
wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Soul_bag
youtube.com/watch?v=KEZtEv3jSVM
us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/overcrowded-realm-update-august-21/262141
reddit.com/r/classicwow/comments/ctlbu5/world_of_warcraft_classic_server_demographics/
youtube.com/watch?v=j5CBhPDQDr4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rogue because im a faggot

Dwarf mage

nothing because I don't play trash games

none i'm rolling a hammerdin

Attached: 2209248-diablo2.jpg (667x960, 219K)

Rogue because aggro reset, top tier dps and melee.

most kino race class combination and it's not in vanilla because muh balance, fucking Blizzard, they had plans for it too

Rogue because I sneak up on low HP players fighting mobs and ambush them.
/flex

Druid because im going to be spending 80% of my time in WG

Attached: warsong-gulch-ss14-large.jpg (500x282, 35K)

dwarf warrior with the rape face

Mage to shit all over these braindead stream watching underage rogue casuals.

Enhsham, for the proc weapon fuckery. It's fun, at least for me

Gnome warlock
Im playing solo so wanted to pick something that will get me invited to groups
Warrior is fun but as a solofag the chances of me tanking in raids is almost zero, and being a dps warrior is suffering, contesting with 7 other warriors for raid gear, not getting invited to dungeon runs because the tank doesn't want competition for rolls, and generally how expensive and time consuming they are to gear, as well as being shit in wpvp solo
Priest is the other choice but I find them less solo capable for stuff like wpvp and farming
So I'm relying on my utility and scarcity of alliance warlocks to get me groups

It makes sense that dwarves don't dabble in arcane or demon magic due to iron dwarves and their wars.

>Gnome warlock
this is what i was leaning toward
t. has never played WoW

Warlock.

Holds up strongly on it's own as a solo-leveler and in PvP, and is a pretty fun class over all. Plus, you provide a lot of great benefits to your raid.

>healthstones
>soulstones
>blood pact
>curses for elemental damage, lower defense, slower spell casting, and snare
>fear cc
>also pull some silly ass dps (and threat) once they get decently geared

i'll play the class i'm not paying for 15€ for a 16 years old game

dwarf paladin or human paladin i don't know which one yet

Threadly reminder.

Attached: WoW vs FFXIV-min.png (1920x1920, 1.24M)

Troll Priest
Tauren Warrior
Undead Mage

Shaman

I can't decide on race but leaning Tauren. Troll is enticing because berserking and I like being a special snowflake with the least played race but I had one in vanilla. Orc for hardiness but not digging the aesthetic. Tauren seems right but I'm torn.

What spec?
also fuck you orc aesthetic is unmatched

>also fuck you orc aesthetic is unmatched
Singlehandedly what is stopping me from just flat out rolling Tauren.

Attached: a7e07141bcdc3a28783c397fb849c57d.png (934x402, 443K)

orc warrior/shaman and undead rogue

Shadow priest because I'm a genious

Why would you play a easy mode class when it's your first time. Don't make it easier than it already is.

Orc shaman is master race

Taurens would have been so badass if they looked anything like their wc3 models instead of fluffy goofballs.

Either human warrior or paladin.

Im a simple man, I see a class with plate armor and big swords and I play it.

first time resubbing since cata
gnome warlock
it was my first character way back when, and I loved it. you get to be really helpful to groups in a lot of ways, I really hated when they pretty much gutted a lot of useful things that the warlock could do for your team. one big one being summoning. you're also fairly self sufficient if you need to be, dps is decent, and the class quests are great. I'll never forget the first time going through all the hoops just to get my dreadsteed.

warlock is fun, let him enjoy it. he could do a lot worse and just play hunter for brainless leveling.

I am rolling warlock and want less warlocks to get my raid slot

>Warrior because I'm going to play with friends, so pvp will be glorious.
>Shaman because I played Paladin back in the day, never got to play Shaman.
>Rogue because messing around in the world in stealth is fun.
>Warlock because summoning, stones etc is nice. Also, Orc Warlock is nice.
>Druid because a little bit of everything is nice.
>Hunter because being the one guy in the group who can and knows how to kite is nice.
>Priest because mind control, or just being a useful healer.
In other words, I still haven't made up my mind, except that when possible I'll be Orc, otherwise Tauren, and lastly Undead if need be.

I'd argue warlock leveling is just as brainless if not more

oh, user...

Attached: 1538069170643.jpg (1382x1022, 477K)

Attached: 1566317834320.png (1440x1164, 928K)

it's so obvious which of these are made by reddit

mudhuts

there's still a decent chance people will want more than one, but you make a good point

I'm considering either Orc or Undead warlock. How good is wotf vs hardiness?

Unfortunately dps warrior is the same but with leather like some filthy gimp. And I dont know if I want to commit to raid tank autism. So I guess Ill have to go dungeon tanking forever.

I was literally looking at this and thinking "reddit" nothing more nothing less

the general rule of thumb for PvP is that if your class can be played by an Orc, then pick Orc

>Stands up straight
>Hunched
I wish they would fix that

Level a prot paladin, its sick for 5mans and raid packs
and you can just stick on nightfall for bosses you can't tank

I DON'T KNOW AAAAA HELP ME
I don't want to play druid for the 50th time again but I've no idea about any other class

Attached: 1e729dc3b5e7fdf062164ac454659c1a2ec373825f0327f4f3bee31a1abd3f97.jpg (588x800, 109K)

>Level a prot paladin, its sick for 5mans and raid packs
lol, I hope you enjoy drinking every minute

But that is what is fun about rolling a new class.

>lol, I hope you enjoy drinking every minute
mate im already an alcoholi-

oh thats not what you meant

dwarf prot warrior
i'm going to shield bash onyxia's fucking teeth down her disgusting whore draconian throat and none of you faggots can stop me

True. Even if its the original style you can still tell by reading it. Don't know what it is tho.. I can't explain.

i am stuck between warrior and mage
mage seems much easier to play but being this unstoppable meat machine that i've seen warrior, specifically fury, described as seems so cool. i'm playing with a friend, so if i can goad him into playing shaman (he's between shaman and warlock) so that if i play warrior i will have a healer, and if i play mage we won't have to fight over gear constantly.

Attached: 1526667233023.jpg (916x892, 79K)

it gives me a reason to do it in real life.

but which one do I roll, almost all of them are new
only one that I got to 60 other than druid was paladin and that was boring as shit. At least it could farm DME, somewhat

>take a bazillion years to kill a rat

>paladin and that was boring as shit
don't play warrior then.
try mage? shaman might be a good middle ground between the two for you.

>playing warrior with a healbot
fuck off, you don't deserve to play the class. your first experience as warrior needs to teach you how to deal with problems that arise and man the fuck up. having someone always around to wipe your ass for you is not the warrior way. stick to mage, pussy

>bazillion
stop over exaggerating, it only takes a few billion.

yea that's what I was thinking, probably gonna do shaman

take a shot every time the pally goes oom

Attached: tumblr_p4rhucCicE1whln11o1_1280.jpg (1042x1474, 341K)

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Attached: h31Yuoj.jpg (1252x1252, 124K)

jokes on you, i'll pull like 5 rats and smash them all with surgical precision

You should bite the bullet and go arms/fury, you can still tank all the way up to 60 dungeons even if you're not proct

Was thinking about rogue but I've always been a terrible DPS.

yeah maybe if you're shit with mana management, but I've never had any issues with it

>I've never had any issues with it
ok, right

>surgical precision
Yeah because like surgery it goes on for hours

Why are Alliance players so touchy?

Spamming max rank cons is what cucks most prot paladins, and it's unnecessary for threat
keeping r1-3 up and using holy shield with seal of wisdom can keep you good for mana for atleast 3-4 pulls

Why are horde players so autistic?

We need a third faction, with ogres, and gobbos.

hrt

tfw no ogre enh shaman

I hope you don't realize how not fun it is to level as a healer, and I enjoyed healing as long as it was in instances. if you do know what it's like, then you're just a shitty friend.

i've leveled as arms and fury so many fucking times, its so boring. sword and board is comfy and lets me get away with chain pulling tons of mobs and walk away unscathed

>trolls dont have flashy neon colored hair like silly gnomes
what the fuck this nigga talking about?

mage or priest, to shit on warriors and rogues.

Gnome mage, because mage is the best class in vanilla. Utility, great dps, best aoe, best in 5mans, face roll rotation, much gear competition in raids which keeps them fun for a long time, great in pvp, high pvp skill cap, free water, only class that can reliably loot the Black Lotus in AV premades for massive cash.

MANLET

>tfw you will never be a hunter gobbo sitting on the shoulder of your ogre mate smashing stuff with his club
why even live

Okay desu i tried to warn you, see you at 60 in time for TBCs launch

Tauren druid because its fun as fuck

Guys they're hiring to play 10 hours every 5 days for raise the account to a max level. They're paying 200$ per account. WITH CONTRACT

Guys why the fuck are they doing this. What money is there to be had from the people paying you. How much is a max WoW account even worth?

Human Paladin because my friends are rolling alliance and paladin is the best pvp healer.

Prot warrior leveling isn't actually that slow, and it is very comfy

honestly I think regular leveling through questing is boring no matter what as a solo warrior. I just tried to grind instances as much as possible. tanking is a lot of fun, but the tradeoff is the time of setting it up.

Human rogue

I want to be known as the asshole of the server while being the greatest guy on my guild

Can't be a dwarf or gnome because I'd be a manlet

lol funny guy
this isn't my first time doing this, i've figured out how to place my talents for a smooth time. i'm not pushing for server first, i'm just here to enjoy the ride and have a unique leveling experience

dwarf priest because I want to heal

Also going this way. It's going to take me about a year to get to 60 with my current schedule so I may as well play something fun & versatile.

Why not paladin?

Orc Warlock, had one back in the day but never got out of the teens, seems a good place to start.

>wants to be memorable
>playing as a human
You are literally indistinguishable from the other thousands of human rogues. Nobody will remember you.

Will there be a physical release?
I want a box dangflabnit

>nice warm comfy atmosphere since you're lower to the ground
>lower center of gravity
>harder to see from a distance when sneaking or sneaking up on people
>superior INT
>funky moves on the dance floor
how's the weather up there?

mostly because i could use same gear for shadow and holy, meanwhile paladin requires lots of switching which would be annoying

Human or Dwarf warrior, probably human cause stoneform isn't as good as the hit increase.

I've played warrior since TBC and dropped wow in Legion, I would like to play pally, but I don't wanna heal so thats pointless

also mindcontrolling horde into suicide will be lots of fun

gnome warlock because an angry antisocial manlet suits me great

man nelf warrior

WoTF will give you more control against CC overall, but old-style Hardiness will make you smile more when you resist Sap, Gouge, Cheap Shot, Kidney Punch, Hammer of lol and many others over and over again. For melee classes, Cannibalise though is what swings me towards Undead. I'd only play Orc for Warlock, Hunter or Shaman.

Balance Druid Night Elf. Same spec I mained from beginning to end of the time I played retail.

It's all I've ever known, really, and I'm interested to see what it was like in Vanilla.

An orc warlock named Orcwarlock. $15 well spent.

Attached: 1561460435080.jpg (1152x720, 143K)

Trying to pick between (dwarf)Paladin, (gnome)Warlock, or (human)Priest.

Attached: Scarlet_Monastery_Halls.jpg (1000x418, 50K)

Undead Protection Warrior.
I want to help people.

There already was 15 years ago.

play paladin. Also if you do go priest, play dwarf instead.

You best be playing female

it literally says in the vanilla manual that it's an available combination

I'm going to play a ret paladin in a comfy midcore guild

Attached: 1566286369064.png (450x450, 461K)

Troll Frost Mage or Orc Arms Warrior. I played it back then, I will be playing it again.

Priests are actually really fun and underrated. People don't want to play them because they wear a dress and are seen as healers, but you haven't lived until you've mind controlled a horde player off the great lift.

inferiority complex

The most patrician combination of course

Attached: 1241144.jpg (410x407, 21K)

They level pretty slow though.

Get a good wand and the talents to go with it and its surprisingly fast, no down time

Ew, get that fucking thing away from me.

The only way to do it is dot everything up and aoe spam with holy nova and shit.
And wand while you regen.
Playing the typical "cast one spell at one mob" style fighting takes ages

Orc Rogue because I want to do dumb shit and get all cooking recipes in the game.
I'll probably level up a frost mage, a holy priest and a hunter later on.

Which is why its slow to level if its your first class and don't have an enchanter as your wand will generally be underleveled.

This, I really don't like how they look in game, always stopped me from leveling one too high level.

Shut the fuck up shoeless nigger

>ugly little baby goblin monster freakshow thinks he can insult anyone

Attached: 348749415619846.jpg (258x195, 8K)

Human priest (female) because I'm a tranny.

They should have done a new cinematic to promote the game.

No you're not, you're just an ugly woman.

Played XIV since ARR launch and this is funny as fuck and pretty true in my experience
Can't wait to play Classic and gank Superman

Attached: 1549738387813.jpg (1000x1324, 106K)

orc shaman because i want to be a huge glass canon in pvp.

noice, im playing alliance with my girlfriend since shes never played before and ive never rolled allience, gonna roll as a dorf hunter but i might make an orlock alt account and level that while she isnt playing since i wanted to roll lock anyways, cant do it on allience because WOTF gimps the class pretty bad and Orlock has a better asthetic

Make sure not to rush the leveling too much on Alliance and skip the text, there are a lot of great quests and tidbits everywhere.
Honestly the one thing I miss the most when playing Horde.

what the fuck did you just 'attempt' to say you mouthbreathing retard

c-cute!

Frost Mage or Fire Mage, Yea Forums ??

My friend is playing mage. I am going orc hunter but I am having second thoughts; although Viper Sting for ranged classes and kiting melee sounds comfy in PvP.

undead priest with my friends occasionally and Human warrior with my old guildmates

based

Based

>seething mudshack nigger thinks he can speak to high IQ races
are the mud cookies prepared yet?

Frost.

Warrior because that's what I played back then.

tauren druid/shaman played both will pick later
undead war alt

the asmongold bodyguard race of course
you're not a bitter virgin that hates successful people right? OMEGALUL

>>Gnome warlock
>this is what i was leaning toward
>t. has never played WoW

Oh hey, I just got done edited a meme about players in your position

Attached: d.jpg (502x3379, 967K)

i sure hope this is bait, otherwise kill yourself kid

Orc Hunter.

Fuck the haters, I will just shoot shit with my pet and training cooking and fishing.

So many people in here are going to be so disappointed when they hit max level and find out they wasted all that time levelling an unviable character.

which one of the EU servers is /ourserver/?

Female Tauren Hunter!
I'm gonna name myself Peaches and my pet Cream!

none
shazzrah is doomed and nobody wants to come to firemaw

orc rogue to gank streamers

Attached: its_5_o_clock.jpg (535x493, 46K)

Golemagg

why is he so bald

Waiting to see first with the GF if its actually gonna be good or not, if that's the case then i'll roll on a pvp server as a rogue because I like having control of when to engage and having the option to get away from potential gank squads.

Normally I play a tank or a Druid but i'm not willing to put in the massive amounts of work to make feral be halfway decent in its performance, since that particular spec is rather janky in classic and requires special gear to make it work

how old are you lady?

what is that thing on the left? another diseased mentally ill dude in a dress?

Human priest.
I ignored the story first time I played so that's what I'm mainly in for this time. Priest lets me play solo fine but also works great in groups, human gives me the best story experience in the game.

Hun, never ask that to a lady

Hunter, mostly because I never played one in actual vanilla and I'd like to just have fun. I'm also gonna make a warrior alt as well.

>assuming I play horde because I am capable of identifying gnomes as the filthy disgusting vermin they are
you're the weird filler race of our faction that everyone is embarrassed of

Tauren Warrior
Eventually we will reach max level, right? Then what? I personally plan on spending my downtime outside of raids and battlegrounds inseminating ALL female characters with my fertile black bull sperm. Once the wombs of Azeroth have received their daily injection, I will move onto the twinks.

Attached: 086744B1-78BF-431D-9D1D-9CF63638763F.jpg (916x502, 150K)

Firemaw chads report in please i don't want this server to be empty

no its steve

warrior tank because i know you guys need someone to carry you and i can't do it from the back seat.

i hate warrior. but with six years of experience and kel'thuzad to my name i doubt i would be satisfied with any other class or role.

>current year
>not being a priest healslut
zoomers think it's beneath them so you'll never have to look for a group
get good gear from raids/dungeons -> spec shadow and fuck everyones shit in pvp

Attached: 1540625823763.jpg (719x405, 14K)

Trying to choose between female Nelf Hunter or Druid...Elune adorei bitches.

D-don't.

Paladin because I like free mounts and love to heal, might get some offpieces for deep-ret action in PvP later on, fuck reckoning, definitely planning on getting at least rank 11
Can't wait

>I like hunt more than lock
>Most raids take 2-3 hunts max for tranq

Ahhhh

gonna make you suck my undead dick you little bitch
see you in EP

LF Healslut on Grobbulus to powerlevel with. Will be a warrior, only apply if you’re able to play 12+ hours a day for at least a week after launch.

Attached: DC403527-BE3E-42C7-9346-6CD49BB2FFA7.gif (450x250, 1.52M)

SHAMAN OR PALADIN AAAAAAAAAAA

The determining factor is that I like how stupidly tanky paladins are in PvP and just auto-attacking shit to death. How tanky are elemental/resto shamans PvP wise and how's mana efficiency?

Night Elf Priest. Yes I am going to pick the first human warrior I see and heal him to level 60.

bring it on, nojaw

>What class are you rolling and why?
none, because it isn't classic

j/k wouldn't play even if it was. can you imagine? geeze.

Rogue so I can make people cry while questing

Dont forget
>teleport
Holy shit teleport is so nice in vanilla

A lof of you guys seem to vastly overestimate rogues on lower levels, you can't do the shit you see in PvP videos at that level

don't die anons we're almost home.

Attached: 1563440861069.jpg (500x942, 202K)

HUMAN MALE WARRIOR because I'm chad

Doesn't matter, I'll end up making a DK in the inevitable WotlK server anyway.
So I'll make a huntard and explore/collect pets and do pvp from far away.

Let them think they'll be that uberganker they imagine in their head, reality will hit hard once they realize rogues don't do damage unless they're stacked with gear

Only 1 streamer on alliance right? Asmongoloid

Gnome warlock or maybe a dwarf rogue.

Attached: FB30A4DE-A152-4FB9-821C-332C4F30693D.jpg (1023x1024, 102K)

Guess that's why that guy could solo warriors in white gear eh.
Though i tend to agree with you, lots of people think it's gonna be awesome, but the leveling is quite tedious. I wouldn't be surprised if a good amount of new players switch to another class before reaching level 10.

night elf priest or human warlock? females of course

by abusing every cooldown BEFORE attack power normalization, yes

This.

>tfw was a retard in vanilla and leveled 1 to 60 as prot
>tfw learned the hard way

Last game you played?

>heard Shaman are OP back in the day
>hear they're actually mediocre

Which is it?

Won't you just be fighting preists and mages for gear?

None. I tried WOW when it first came out and didn't find it enjoyable.
Sadly, all my clan mates started playing WOW and my ET clan died. ;_;

druid because I enjoy being a hard to kill combat medic in BGs and love tearing up just about any class in open world PvP

Attached: y8488.jpg (750x425, 46K)

hey should i roll warlock?
is there a warlock leveling guide?

If we have a third faction it should be scourge so we can serve the Lich King and enslave the banshee thots again.

Based rogue. Still deciding on professions, though. I'm thinking leatherworking + skinning for early money making and armor. Then I will switch to Herbalism + Alchemy for reagents and muh poisons.

>heard shamans are OP back in the day
because there was some OP buggy bullshit going on with some of their skills, blizzard fixed it back in the day and it won't come back in classic.
>hear they're actually mediocre
there is no overall mediocre class. it depends entirely what you want to do with the class.

>muh rotation muh vanilla is only 111
do people actually give a fuck about artificial busywork like this
like just bind frostbolt to 1 2 and 3 and then larp as if its bfa lol

Tree? Give me lets say your 40 tree.

Attached: aasd.png (1306x561, 278K)

Lock is strong, good utility, summons/soulstone is very useful, relatively easy leveling, free mount, strong in pvp.

However, when raiding, they will be inferior to mages until Zul'Gurub hits and the Bloodvine set provides the +spellhit that locks need badly. You'll also have to farm soul shards. A lot.

We are going back bois

Attached: world of warcraft.webm (1000x564, 1.95M)

you'll pick up the spell rotation as you level up which is going to take time. pickup quests and grind a little and move onto the next zone, plenty of generic classic leveling zone guides but the early levels are where you learn how your class works as you get new spells and try them out to see if they should fit into your rotation when questiong/grinding.

Shadow priest cos it helps me feel one with my schizophrenia

warrior, want to be a tank and it's the only way

Tauren shaman

I was an Alliance holy fridge pally in BC. So now I’ll be a Horde big resto bastard in classic

Orc Rogue cause I never got to run a vanilla rogue
Undead Lock because I did and itll be easy
Shaman PvP because I never ran one and love the armor sets
Warrior once one of my other classes has farmed enough
Locks have Stam/Int gear, Mages and Priests lean towards spirit

yes as long as you understand that you'll have to spend a shit load of time farming soul shards
on the other hang it comes with a state-mandated SUCC waifu

Attached: Selora_TCG.jpg (900x698, 137K)

Based

when's the last time you touched a vanilla p server ?
leveling my mage I can't think of too many times where I was just spamming frost bolt. sure there was some tedious and ez quest zones starting out. but with how incredibly squishy clothies are in vanilla I had to pay attention to what I was doing and use every piece of viable utility I had in order to escape a 5 minute corpse walk. especially leveling solo.

how unsafe is it to be a single specialization class? always played tank/dps heal/dps classes always second plan to fallback to

Do you even get to ever use it though? running dungeons/raids? It's imp. PvP? Fellhunter. Farming? Voidwalker.

Always Rogue, it'll be difficult gaining any sort of respect with all the bandwagonning shitters

Attached: 1541195580565.jpg (4716x6603, 838K)

>I am bad so I need a crutch racial

dont what?

It gets use in dungeons since it has a stun spell

You do before raids and stuff if you happen to be out of 'em, but often times it's really easy to stay maxed out in terms of your soul shard pouch (however large or small yours might be for your level), as it's worth using Drain Soul on dying mobs if you take Improved Drain Soul, or whatever it's called, as so many warlocks do, since it gives great mana regen. You just need to be careful to let Drain Soul get the kill, instead of being jumpy when you get Nightfall procs or whatever might be applicable for the build you're running that incorporates Improved Drain Soul.

how tedious is farming soul shards at max?
I like the warlock motif of demons and shit but if its bad il just go rogue.

Attached: thiefroguedecklistguidehearthstonewitchwood.jpg (820x466, 263K)

The only hybrid is warrior who can tank and dps. If you can heal, you heal.

human mage and nelf warrior
yes i will be having fun

Based

It has some use in PvP thanks to Seduction. If you have reason to think, say, that the flag is being guarded by only a single person of the enemy faction in Warsong Gulch, then you, as a warlock, can whip out your succubus, have them seduce the lone guard, take the flag, and then run out while eventually clicking Passive on her pet bar from far away to make her leash back to you, and if she dies, well, she dies.

Undead Warrior because I want to be challenged and feel like I'm contributing to groups in a meaningful way via tanking and also I want to head-canon as a lost undead soul seeking redemption as an honorable warrior

Attached: EliteKnight.png (767x899, 723K)

decent for pvp
or if you just feel like using it because fuck min/maxing in a game where you can clear all content without having a single clue about any aspect of your character

the question is, will I find a secure place as rogue? tanks always in high demand and I can do that, but can't say I like warrior that much

Rogue, because I'll be playing with several people and I will just be there to gank anyone who tries to pvp them

Attached: 1563816499039.gif (400x371, 62K)

I typed up a minute ago, if it might help you. It's very, very useful for managing your mana and it makes you almost passively fill up on soul shards by doing any solo content you want, whether it's questing, rep grinding, farming for gold or items you actually want, etc. And you only need to invest 5 points into Affliction to access that talent, so it's accessible to all warlock specs, so you max it at 7/7 Affliction if that's all you want in that tree, then invest talents in Demonology and Destro instead.

Attached: 1423.png (431x226, 30K)

Human mage my dude

Attached: 1512760681734.png (140x139, 26K)

Samefagging with this image from some random guide, just to show someone's example build that uses it while investing pretty much evenly in Affliction and Demo.

Attached: 20550c9d27.jpg (1026x904, 566K)

Gnome Hunter like I was in Vanilla.

Attached: 1557360463746.jpg (1500x694, 312K)

She can also seduce mounted targets (really common opportunity on PvP servers) to make someone stop in their tracks and give you plenty of time to buff/ potion up and all that before unleashing on their seduced ass.

orc warrior

gonna cleave through everyone with my 2h axe

Attached: warrior.jpg (800x450, 107K)

Imp. Drain soul is shit. Like maybe while leveling it aint bad, but bro, good luck getting the killing blow WITH drain soul in a party, much less a raid.

I'm considering mage or shaman. How does shaman play? Is healing in classic stressful?

Fuck off.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 195K)

This, but holy PvP is very underrated. You can be very effective in BGs.

youtube.com/watch?v=q5o8_bvthkw

Ya'll faggots fuckin' ready for this?

Not many classes go for a "Single specialisation" in vanilla wow. Because of the flexible talent trees, its entirely possible to tri-spec and shit. You might not be optimal but theres lots of cooky shit you can do and most classestend to go about 60% one tree 40% another because some of the deep talents in the tree aren't worth the heavy investment

Not him since I actually want to play Classic but did you seriously expect a reply? Your post is as obvious as a cum stain on black yoga pants. There isn't a single game on earth that he could name that you wouldn't call trash for the sake of your butthurt over his bait.

Every class finds a secure place, thats not an issue in vanilla

uninstall wizard
Blizzard isn't getting a single penny more from me. Enough is enough.

druid is good in ab too

>good luck getting the killing blow WITH drain soul in a party, much less a raid.
Yes, user, I said for soloing content.
>It's very, very useful for managing your mana and it makes you almost passively fill up on soul shards by doing any solo content you want, whether it's questing, rep grinding, farming for gold or items you actually want, etc.
You need to gather soul shards BEFORE the party or raid, so that you can summon people and stuff. You will be solo and ungrouped a lot of the time when you are farming shards up prior to partying up for group content. Part of the point of that was simply about point out that everyone does some solo content at some point even if they mainly do raiding or PvP, as everyone needs to do certain things related to their professions, reputations, personal goals in general, any personal gold needs, etc., and that you can combine those solo activities with farming shards semi-passively through Improved Drain Soul, which is also just good in terms of free mana and enables you to pull more mobs since you'll have more health via less life-tapping.

Shamans do perfectly fine, esp in 5-mans

>HaHa rolling a shaman/druid/paladin well newsflash pall theres no feral/enh/ret just HEALING

Attached: G8gF7rV.jpg (528x359, 21K)

And by 'personal goals', to be clear, I mean things like getting the Winterspring Frostsaber and that equivalent raptor Hordeside. Stuff like that which many players plan to strive for, but they're going to be doing it solo in all likelihood. Everyone has to solo something, even if it's just stuff related to a prestigious mount.

Rogue. Leaning towards Orc since Undeads are so overdone, and Hardiness is arguably even better than WOTF on top of the AP increase CD

Attached: 1566395114285.jpg (428x499, 46K)

healing as shaman or druid is incredibly fun in PvP because even though you don't put out as much raw healing power as a priest you won't be targeted as much in BGs and you'll have the utility to keep yourself alive and stay on the move while healing gomrades, providing substantial help in their fights and ability to hold your own in a 1v1 with most classes.

Attached: 1564712113550.jpg (558x800, 66K)

WHAT. THE. FUCK?

>let him enjoy it.
I see people say this phrase but I don't understand it. What does it mean?
For the majority of people, they can't stop having an emotion even if they don't have permission to have it.
And it's not like some random on Yea Forums has authority over your emotions anyway.

>overdone
same could be said for orcs but it both orc and undead should have the larger populations anyway, it makes more sense- though I feel that the orc population should be slightely larger. Sylvanas was able to save a nice bit of undead for herself but most of them should be under Lich King control during the vanilla timeline.

I'm surprised it wasn't her spine.

Thanks friend, how many soul shards would you recommend to keep on a warlocks person?

so close

Attached: 1565633609112.jpg (540x710, 120K)

>pic
>Who said you could come 'round this turf?

Does anyone know if Bears are good pets for solo leveling? I'm just gonna be a comfy Dwarf exploring the world with my buddy.
I only know how BM Hunters work from retail so I'm kinda lost as to what expect from Classic.

Hunter.

I played a druid in vanilla and now I want the babbymode.

MALE TROL SHAMAN

Attached: 1469578865271.png (304x366, 231K)

What the Hell.

they're absolutely fine, any pet is fine for levelling. However ones that'll eat just about anything are easier in the very early levels.

Yea Forums trusts the user to connect ideas together. Reddit explicitly spells the ideas out.
This is also why Reddit can't meme.

First time classic player here, is it really going to be as overrun with Rogues as people say? Playing on Stalagg btw

Attached: 1511246654841.png (890x661, 166K)

Tauren Shaman because i have a big dick and also they are the race that makes the most sense for shaman. Trolls are into voodoo shit and Orcs are warmongers. Taurens are the only ones connected with nature. Also their stomp fits perfectly on the shaman's kit since they don't have CC.

Yeah, it'll be fine. It eats a lot of different stuff as well so it's a good pet to begin with.
I'll make a trip to Tel'Drassil to get an owl but that's because I'm an autistic retard, I even do so when i play Horde since you can't have them before level 50+ otherwise.

I should have probably said that I'm planning on doing PvE content in my original post.

Male
Undead
Warlock

If you roll a female alliance toon, I will rape you

there's no 1 viable pet, they all have their own benefits. The spider and owl are most people's go to but bears are good if you want a tankier pet.

Don't think so, most rogues will drop it and play something else once they realise that they don't just stomp over everything.

\
Always equip the best Soul Bag you can find/ feasibly obtain for where you are in the game, and always strive to have that lone Soul Bag literally filled to the brim with shards, but don't bother collecting any further to pollute your bag space unless you think you have a good reason to. In endgame, however, you will need to farm up many shards prior to raids for summoning duties, so it's your responsibility to know how many other warlocks will be in your raids to share the soul shard burden involved in 1 soul shard spent per person summoned, as that's how it worked in Vanilla.

I recommend checking out this:
wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Soul_bag

Best of luck to you, user. This is one of the more interesting, informed warlock guides I've seen from someone who clearly knows the class, so yeah, passing it along:
youtube.com/watch?v=KEZtEv3jSVM

Attached: 1435798197390.jpg (357x283, 12K)

I'm either going to do Undead Warlock or Troll Shaman.

Warriors Rogues Mages and Priests.

Warriors are in very high demand for both tanking and dps and many casuals will give up half way through leveling probably to level a Rogue.
Rogues are worse Warriors, somewhat easier to level, quite safe thanks to stealth and have a reputation for facerolling PvP so yeah.

shamans have their place in a raid and arguably have an easier time because theyre just spamming chain heal in most raids if I'm not mistaken.

rogues aren't easy to level. you'll see a lot of twink rogues in the first 2 BG level brackets later on in the vanilla timeline but they won't be running around everywhere.

Rogues aren't incredibly OP, I mean they can pick their fights and if they're decent they can take out most baddies. But there's a lot a good mage, lock, druid and even warrior can do to escape getting stunlocked and raped by a rogue.

>do wpvp
>see female alliance character
>rape time

Attached: 1551996679528.png (1830x1398, 2.42M)

Same but orc women.
t. Allichad

Attached: 3123r.jpg (1920x2485, 971K)

>most rogues will drop it and play something else once they realise that they don't just stomp over everything.
not only this but the fact that they're going to have a hard time finding groups and gear. it's generally not recommended to pick rogue as your first "main" unless you want an uphill battle. doing mediocre to shit damage in PvP with your shit gear, trying to get into dungeons or raids all day.

If it's a female nelf it's probably a tranny. Don't plow it, bury it.
This is fine though.

Thank you Anons, I'll stay with my comfy bear and have some super comfy times in Classic.
Any server you could recommend me? I don't want to be with the streamers though.

Whitemane

Whiteman(e)

Attached: 3.jpg (475x469, 37K)

Ok, thanks for your input.

>want to play Dwarf Warlock
Only major downside going back to vanilla tbqh is the more limited class options for races

everyone knows the majority of female NE players on PvP servers are top tier players that will rape you instead

Talking about trannies, good thing they opened so many new servers i was worried id meet some of four channel tranny players if i made paladin alt.

Rogue so i can dab on people trying to quest and full time camp enemy hotspots when i get bis

>it's a tryhard waifufag
Even better when my fat orc cock bangs his waifu

try me green nigger

>NE players
>Good at anything
Imagine being this much of a gamer

>really want to play horde this time around
>recently got enlightened on the superiority of dwarves, not just in WoW
it's hard to choose

Attached: kldsjfl.png (1352x967, 16K)

Cool a new filter, cant really imagine people overusing that word tho kek.

>trying to force yourself on an orc woman
>not earning her trust until she lets down her guard and shows you her vulnerabilities
>not settling down for a quiet life with her away from the conflicts of the world
>not giving her children
>not loving her until you die

You are unenlightened.

Attached: 77bc6c11409d42f990df0a650647ec11.png (1280x960, 1.14M)

I don't know where /vg/ is planning to roll, but if you ask them they should tell you. It's /vg/ alliance guilds you want to avoid.
Also, anyone who posts a picture of a sadcat.

it's wpvp, bro

I am gonna rape and kill

lol what a bitch

Fuck why can't femorcs get good hairstyles in classic?

Not doing pal again, that's for sure.

Male human mage.

Attached: WoWScrnShot_081219_181229.jpg (1920x1080, 634K)

i too am torn between orc and UD rogue.
classes that can fear: warlock, priest, warrior
classes that can stun: warrior, rogue, paladin
did i miss any?
blood fury would be nice and orcs are more comfy in general

but you really shouldn't pass up PvP as a shammy. Raiding is really only a means to an ends for me, it's for gear. You have a unique AoE spell that priests and resto druids don't have so you'll be strategically spamming it during certain fights in AQ40.
You'll be forced to engage in PvP at some point when leveling in contested zones anyway. I just can't get understand rolling a druid or shammy and doing strictly PvE because during raids both will be spamming the same HoT or AoE heal. Necessary for gear, but I don't find it fun past the first couple times of doing the raid. You have a class with a unique set of tools. By the time you're level 30 you should have a pretty good idea of what you're doing and have an appetite for alliance blood.

means to an end* woops

Attached: 00J7314.jpg (200x200, 7K)

Hunters can fear Druids in animal form.
Druids can stun players with bash.

>going the slow modern cuck route in a fucking fantasy game where the orcs culturally enrich human villages left and right
Get some taste and learn to enjoy fucking a tight, fight, squirming orcess' asshole down by the mines in Arathi Basin, savoring each buck of her hips and kick of her legs as she tries to no avail to get you off. It's fantasy, and the orcs are doing it to elves and humans left and right, so let your hair down and do it right back to 'em, man.

Attached: d1y94au-c56da0d0-263c-490e-bbf1-b9404a7b42ed.jpg (668x932, 257K)

just go orc, the world needs more of them anyway

Based

Guys what class would be best for just pvping? Im not at all interested in raiding this time around.

I know warrior is pretty good due to craftables like Arcanite Reaper and Lionheart helm. Any other viable classes?

i think hunters and warlocks are pretty good for facing multiple enemies. warriors dont really have any way to escape a bad situation and rely a lot on gear

I'm gonna fuck some orc butt proudly, in the middle of AB at the Blacksmith, like a man, not some cuck hiding in a mine. I'll fill her guts with human seed in the light of day.

Attached: 132421.png (765x831, 1.26M)

femnelf hunter

dab on people from shadowmeld

you know the orcs are literally representation of niggers right?

Look at this gaylord wearing a dress.

Also you get a NE-exclusive racial to take the knot for increased pet happiness.

>fem nelf who fucks her own pet and lets her pet impregnate horde women
Based

Is there any regions in particular that are more likely to lead to wPvP that isn’t just a gankfest? I’m assuming the neutral places like Tanaris

I wanna maximize the fun wPvP as much as possible

Based and frostpilled.

For stuns, there are also mage impact procs, priest blackout procs, hunter improved conc shots, druid bash, and item effects like tidal charm.
WotF also breaks Warlock charm and Priest mind control.

I have no idea what you mean since most fun wPvP starts with ganks

Shit name

group quest areas like jin'thalor
farming areas like darkwhisper gorge and tyr's hand
instance portals
outside booty bay and ratchet

Female Orc Hunter.

For whatever reason whenever I let the wolf sleep in my bed I wake up exhausted.

Attached: 1550273003661.jpg (1024x1024, 148K)

Stranglethorn vale kind of.
It always starts as a gankfest then people get their butts hurt, login with their 60 alts and shit gets real.

Still can't decide between shaman or priest

A muscular man wearing a robe and not giving a single shit about it is peak CHAD though.
You think your mail shortpants look better, boy?

Attached: guard_by_wlop-d9kmnxu.jpg (1196x667, 202K)

Enjoy those 10k+ login queues.

us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/overcrowded-realm-update-august-21/262141

Attached: wow-classic-realm-list.jpg (675x380, 31K)

thanks, orc is sounding pretty good

undead mage or female dwarf rogue if I decide to spend my time griefing people.

fucking degenerates

Better than your panties under a skirt sissy.

this pic is like from 10 days ago, very very sloppy user

female dwarf rogue for more risky gameplay

human or gnome?

I came

I didn't care enough to dig for a newer pic since I just needed to show Whitemane being full, which it still is.

Join my horde guild on Thalnos

Attached: 1446077892784.gif (497x372, 120K)

warlock bros how are you planning to level now that its confirmed voidwalker is pretty weak?
I feel like the main choices are just sticking with improved imp, or drain tanking with succubus

Warrior because I'm a boomer

Shamans wear leather and then mail at 40, they can only be sorta tanky if they rely on rng for dodging, parrying and blocking and thats just for melee.

Compared to a paladin, weaker defense but higher dps output, shamans use more spells than paladins in pvp. It would be best to learn alchemy if you are rolling either and stock up on mana potions.

im literally going to roam around redridge and ambush people who are fighting mobs, and then river dance on their corpses. it's going to be epic.

Who else here not a roleplayer but you have a headcanon for what your character's all about and what their personal goals would be if this were more of a roleplaying game? I'll be playing my human warrior as a Lorderon boy who hates undead after everything from WC3, plain and simple, to help with the goal of eventually getting him to Naxxramas.

Attached: hearthstone-9.jpg (750x451, 129K)

Then it wouldn't be Classic. Do you even want to go home?

I’m looking for it while I’m leveling. If some 60 comes in to gank, I’m not going to have a 60 to jump on an fight back with

Hell even PvE servers had ‘similar level wPvP’ back in the day

Orc __male rogue

br brbr hue hue hue

rogue is popular, so you should always expect them. Being able to Cheapshot, Vanish, Ambush, thistle tea, backstab,backstab is usually enough to kill anything thats not wearing mail before level 39.

Hell even ambush, backstab, thistle tea, backstab backstab is enough for anything thats not a bear druid, paladin or warrior before level 39.

thankfully paladins shit on them with reckoning.

Attached: 1471432607702.gif (120x114, 27K)

>He thinks he's going home
Ahh yes... Faerlina, Asmon layer, home...

Sounds like shit

You killed my maaaaaaiiiin :(

It's still STV since most lvl from 30 to 40 there and that's when all classes start to get the good spells.
It'll be more fair in the beginning as well since everyone's a lowbie.

>Realm overrun with brazileans
No thanks.

Attached: 1528331844763.jpg (351x351, 22K)

Where my Bigglesworth chads at?

Attached: 277d3e315c992f6c9c83d35e7c848f3d.jpg (800x1280, 138K)

Hunter because it's a lot of fun and has a lot of room for improvements. Also I love pets but don't like taking care of them IRL.

>Human Warrior becomes more degnerate through his leveling
>he sees a weak fem Undead Rogue trying to ambush him
>overwhelms her
>as she curses and shouts how sylvanas will kick your ass
>you unzip your pants

BRs are probably the most realistic representation of what the actual Horde would be like.

I do this all the time

It really hampers my ability to stick with the character otherwise

gnomes are awesome

human if you are a pve boi warrior

Login queues are good.
They're a deterrent to the type of person who'd unironically use their IRL life as an excuse for why they're performing poorly in-game.

see this

Recreating this cause I havent played hunter before.

Attached: 303139.jpg (1920x1080, 370K)

Looking at rolling a hunter. Haven't decided the faction yet but I've already decided that STV is going to be my home.

You just know

You do you, I'm not opting to stand in a multi-hour line in my leisure time, servers will be more than populated enough in Medium and High poulation servers.

Human, get that perception for them rogues.
Hell, go Engineering warlock, grab stealth detection goggles, get cats eye elixir, use felhound paranoia, perception and its easy rogue catching.

Two expansions early for that pet and armor

reddit.com/r/classicwow/comments/ctlbu5/world_of_warcraft_classic_server_demographics/
>The LGBTQ+ community: is intending to play on Thalnos (ET - PvP)
Heh.

Attached: blobdance.gif (128x128, 54K)

That's the point. Rotations are a dumb meme and people who complain about them being simple in PvE are retards. Of course you're just going to spam 1 when you sit in a place and fight a single target attacking another player, as that's the optimal way to play. Obviously in PvP you use different tools, but those tools are not a """rotation""", you use them because you need to to react to shit thats happening.

There’s people nolife rushing to 60 just to go back and camp lowbies so I ain’t holding my breath for fair even in the beginning, especially when I’m probably not starting on Tuesday if the queues/servers are fucked

>look up sauce
>scat out of nowhere
Fucking Nezumi, should have known better.

Shit, you're right. I gotta pick a different one.

Can’t decide between orc warrior(tank) or orc shaman(healslut).

I leveled a warrior in vanilla so I know what I’m getting into and I enjoyed tanking 5mans. But I feel like there will be a lack of healers for 5mans and an abundance of tanks.

I will be an archruner
has this one of the game with runecrafts ? I have always played a rune character in the games

rogues counter mages

you wont be getting a frost tiger until like 50 though because those fuckers are all in winterspring or some shit

Alright, Whitemane it is boys

You know, with the attitude I have towards World of Warcraft, with how I intend to stick with it for hours, focus my attention, be competent and make contacts with other such people, I'm wondering why I don't get a job.

Boring, uninteresting waifufag who likes flatties. Never reply to me again, betacuck faggot.

Attached: 58479d7a723d9b7dc2d9663e122aafd6.jpg (474x587, 41K)

Why not try shaman tanking and then respec into shaman healer?

Shaman tanking uses a lot of enchancement talents and you can use the flametongue + dagger method for leveling.

It's also useful for wpvp when rogues jump you.

Attached: 1471432607701.jpg (440x443, 23K)

Yeah, of course. Pretty much everytime i roll a character, even if I did for gameplay reasons i end up building stuff for him.

Sounds nice.

Attached: Forsaken girl.jpg (766x1080, 347K)

I spend my entire teenage years as UD warlock but it kinda got stale playing with nonhumans and cutting my wrists for mana so I'm going dwarf rogue and just piss nonhumans off.

I'll play in 3 months after the initial wave of dickheads have come, got bored, and moved on.
I get to play the game without it being a sharded piece of ass and I don't have to wait for blizzard to get their shit servers together.

they are both high skilled classes, it becomes about how well they play, its not that simple with a mage vs rogue.

it is very satisfying to ambush an undergeared mage though.

I settled on Human Warlock for weeks, but i've been having doubts lately. Might try a Night Elf Rogue (male) instead and go Daggers.

Hopefully all the human rogue npcs obsessively go for swords and nothing else.

can't wait to play with you bros. going rogue on arugal pvp realm here. i played rogue back in vanilla. this time i'm gonna do it right. my goal is full tier 2 bloodfang, and then to just pvp a lot

>t. someone who's never felt the gentle caress of a loving woman

Attached: 1565190792410.jpg (1280x720, 382K)

It's a great question.
No fucking wonder you don't mind sitting in queues for hours to weed out normies, if you're , who I was responding to. Some of us have lives outside of our childhood bedrooms now that we're adults.

That's Loque'Nahak, a WOTLK spirit beast.
Though he could get the ghostly-looking cat.

Don't listen to this retard. Your health is your mama pool. Use life tap and drain life for mana management.

Jobs generally aren’t as fun

>t. someone who can't differentiate fantasies from realities
Do you slaughter humanoids often then? You play vidya, given that you're on Yea Forums, and you apparently see no difference between simulations/ fantasies and real acts.

>swedeposting
>animeposting

yeah, so user... that was a dude

>Your health is your mama pool
I don't think you understand how this works.

Is there an official Yea Forums guild unrelated to /vg/? Really don't want to join a discord of attention seeking faggots but want to play with bros.

Seems like it would be hard to get groups for later game 5mans as a shaman tank. Do they even have skills to gain threat other than earth shock? I never played shaman before.

I thought I don't, but I do.

Attached: 156403.jpg (550x482, 75K)

You illiterate morons keep missing the fucking point. You need to farm shards regardless of what content you intend to do. Drain Soul WILL be cast frequently if you want to summon demons, summon allies, make healthstones/ buff stones, etc. It's an expensive spell in terms of mana consumption so Improved Drain Soul makes it much more usable, and then you life tap less and can multidot more mobs, since Immolate + Siphon Life + Corruption + Agony rips multiple enemies apart at once, just as an example of how Affliction does things.

I definitely want to play human but I'm thorn between rogue, lock and warrior. What do you guys suggest?

Attached: wow.jpg (704x528, 83K)

>Some of us have lives outside of our childhood bedrooms now that we're adults.
Aha! I told you that queues weed out the people who use their IRL life as an excuse!
Have your wife / child hit the login button 2 hours before you get home from work, that way your queue should be done by the time you're ready to play.
Or if you're a solo worker, start the queue when you get home, and spend those 2 hours on showering, cooking meals for the next day, cleaning the house, and doing chores.
It's no different than organising your play time so that you do your Herb/Ore farming at 2am-10am and your grouping at 4pm-midnight.

what gender? that's important for aesthetic reasons

>Embark on a journey through the original Azeroth, unaltered by the Cataclysm. Explore the labyrinthine Blackrock Depths, clash on the fields of Hillsbrad Foothills, and re-experience WoW history unfolding as the gates of Ahn’Qiraj, Naxxramas, and more open up over time.
>and more open up over time
confirmed TBC transfer, fuck this game I'm not reliving that garbage again

Attached: 1494363814832.png (327x338, 148K)

But if you're so connected to nature, will you eat your enemies' hearts to gain their courage.

>Their delicious courage

it's just bants m8 I'm just killing time until lunch rn

Attached: itlvorc055j21.gif (268x268, 818K)

you actually want to use Dark Pact a lot to steal mana from your succubus if you actually know what you're doing and fall for the 'imp is always best' meme, since he has severe mana issues and the succubus has none while doing good DPS and using none of her own mana normally

Best way to play the game IMHO. I never explicitly roleplay, but I always have backstories that I constantly build upon as I play the game. Right now the loose idea I have for my shaman is that he is around Thrall's age, also born after the First War, but lived life hidden with the Frostwolves until Thrall reunited his new Horde. My shaman was mostly a seer and a medicine man until recently when the call to adventure took hold of him.

>must download the entirety of retail just to spend my gold on game time so I can go make a character in classic

Attached: 1493849730493.png (320x294, 152K)

Normies have no concept of time management and spend 8 hours every day on their phones, and then huff and puff and call you a manchild for having hobbies, implying you must have be unemployed.

No it's just having time management skills and not being a social media addict. I have a full time job and a relationship I have plenty of time for hobbies. Because I'm not retarded.

Nope. Vanilla is only 5GB

Hell, you might even be able to set up a remote terminal on your local PC that you can telnet into from Work and start your queue that way, but I've never set up anything like that so I'm not sure where you'd start. It shouldn't be that hard though.

should've transferred tokens into money

Night elf druid.
My friends and I are only doing PVE at the start, so hopefully the pressure to be a full time healer won't be there.

Rogue because none of my friends are.
I have literally never played WoW, nor many MMOs.
What am I in for?

lock, warrior and mage are two most played classes while lock is 6th/7th usually depending on faction

yes but I need to download retail so I can go log into retail and spend my gold on a token

how many of those warriors are tanks?
and why is rogue not popular? I thought it would be.

Who is making any excuses for anything? I'm saying the line you want helps nobody. I'm not saying I want anything to be handed to me, but I will NOT wait two hours just to sign in, and I never claimed I live with anyone, but I do fucking work so that I can live on my own, pay rent, afford food, water, and electric, lol. It's called being an adult. If anything, you're the one desperately trying to find excuses to justify wanting a 'weeding out queue' that does nothing but piss people off, waste their time, insult them as consumers, eat up their bandwidth while they sit in queue, and so on.

Go on, what excuse have I made, and for what, exactly? I don't want to sit in a pointless queue and I won't. I didn't ask for anything in the game to be bestowed upon me easily. The entire idea is that I want to be able to come home, get into the game ASAP, and start working hard towards my personal goals with raiding and dungeon-grinding for pre-raid BiS gear and shit.

Since my group of friends doesn't have a warrior yet, im gonna roll a tauren prot warrior.

Attached: 1556142082327.jpg (302x295, 96K)

fuck reddit

Attached: chadmemepolice.png (2892x1404, 224K)

>Normies have no concept of time management and spend 8 hours every day on their phones
Well you can do the phone stuff while you wait for the login queue to progress, then!

the best mmorpg ever made and a place for white incels in their 30s.

Attached: 1554511449839.jpg (1024x833, 80K)

no raid spots because everyone and their mother is rogue but baller world pvp where you can gank anyone but nobody can gank you

You just have to download enough to get you to the login screen and buy it there

>bait someone then cop out when they call you out
Boring.

Bros...I don't want to play with /vg/ and I don't want to join a random guild with elitist dickheads or a casual reddit guild. I wanna play with the people in these threads. Surely someone has plans to make a guild for us?

ah true,I forgot they have that

I mistook rogue for mage, but doesn't matter, rogues take 3rd place in most played classes
>how many of those warriors are tanks?
they're either tanks or bank-alts, there is no other reason for their existence, same as priest with healing, as shadow there's no spot in raid for you

i don't think you do as long as you have the gold you can do it from character select screen

>College classes start monday
>Classic launches at 5PM
>Have class from 1PM-4PM, then 5PM-6PM
>Going to run back to my dorm, login and start the queue to whitemane, then run back to class

wish me luck lads

Orc hunter so I can shit on even more in the open world than I already do.

Do soul shards expire when you log out, i cant remember...

Nigga you can log into retail after downloading like 100 megs

>tauren prot warrior.
enjoy being a literal god among men. instant respect when i see a tauren warrior stroll by, scary looking bastards

Excellent work Detective Dipshit. Another case closed.

Attached: 1565909960352.jpg (485x428, 112K)

>I will NOT wait two hours just to sign in
>I am an ADULT who for some reason can't manage his own time
>A queue pisses me off
>A queue insults me as a customer
The queue weeds out people like you. People who get angry and entitled and insist that some unrelated IRL shit justifies your in-game demands.
> I don't want to sit in a pointless queue
The point is that it selects the other players in the game for those with good time management, and filters those who'd rather get angry.
>The entire idea is that I want to be able to come home, get into the game ASAP
Yes, I know you want that.
It's your reaction to not being able to _have_ that which I wish to avoid.

Not that same dude, but I'm gonna be leveling Shaman tank for the first 40 levels before I switch to Ele/Resto. Shaman tanking at level 60 is an absolute meme. They can technically do it, but it's RNG dependent and even the best Shaman tank will preform worse than a less than average Warrior in similar gear. However, Shaman tanking up to around ~45 is entirely doable and actually better than Warrior in some level brackets and dungeons.

Shaman tanks have chain lightning for pulling, good for generating immediate high threat on multiple targets. They have earth shock that acts like an interrupt or high threat ability. Rockbiter weapon enchant is essentially a sunder's worth of threat for every auto-attack you land. Lightning shield can help build threat against targets that are already attacking you. Stoneclaw can hold adds against light DPS and healing aggro. Finally fire nova totem deals a pretty large amount of up front damage that can help you hold multiple enemies.

The issue is that the jump from Mail to Plate is pretty massive. Shamans are highly mana inefficient when tanking. Earth Shock and Rockbiter are your only moves that deal increased threat and by 40 everyone starts to do enough DPS to outpace that extra threat. Shamans don't have an actual taunt so snap pulling enemies off allies is rough. Shamans are simply better as Healers / Support so you'll be suboptimal compared to what you could be doing.

>get in
>disconnected after 30 minutes
>come back to log in page
lol

B A L A N C E D R U I D
A
L
A
N
C
E

D
R
U
I
D

Because F U C K Y O U

you have rockbiter for your melee attacks which generate decent threat on auto attacks.

you can also pull group mobs with chain lightning for groups and cast out a few lightning bolts for pulling aggro

you also have lightning shield to damages mobs that hit you and with the build you will generally crit often with your dagger. earthshock is mostly used as a taunt if you lose aggro or you user a lower rank to maintain threat if you want to cast it.
when it comes to threat gain shamans are fine with it, survivability becomes a bit of an issue at first but as you progress further and get your talents, you can dodge and parry and block a lot of attacks.

a priest can also bubble you, unlike with warriors, and the dodging makes it even better for it.
the downside also is you have a lower health pool so healers need to spam heals instead of using big heals.

it's important to learn alchemy also, regenerating potions stack well with healing totems and stoneskin totems to help mitigate damage. Agility potions will stack good with your grace of air totems for higher dodge % and crit chance.

>Normies have no concept of time management and spend 8 hours every day on their phones
You sound like Tomoko, hating the world around you and thinking everyone is some brainless, vapid reality TV show character. How utterly cringe-worthy, you narcissistic loser. A lot of us work 8-12 hours a day, need to work in 6-8 hours for sleep. That's called adulthood, NEET. Depending on your other priorities, you can have roughly 6-10 hours of overall free time in a given day if you work full time, let alone if you work any overtime. Some people can only log on for 2-4 hours a day. The ones who demand that things be handed to them because they're not able to play as much as NEETs deserve to be laughed at, they chose to have a job and move out of Mom's basement. I don't whine about that, I plan to move at my own pace, but I have no interest in 10k person queue just to weed out those people who would cry out for streamlining, nerfs, easier shit in general, and so on. Fuck those people and ignore them.

Attached: 1374051991618.jpg (1255x710, 146K)

>played a tank every xpac since i started
>want to tank in classic
>get told i'm hopping on the bandwagon by faggots on a taiwanese shadow puppet forum

>The queue weeds out people like you. People who get angry and entitled and insist that some unrelated IRL shit justifies your in-game demands.
Go on, stop strawmanning and give me an example of one thing I'm demanding to be changed about in-game. Go on. Stop dodging like you're Neo in bullet-time, it's pathetic.

>scat out of nowhere
You knew exactly which hole it would come out of, fucking liar.

Now, you work in a job. Presumably.
Tell me, does your job hire anyone who asks? Or do you have some kind of selection process, interviews, resumes, that kind of thing? If so, why?
>So my business has good employees
Okay. Suppose someone shows up to your business and demands to have their own way and demands the businesses' scheduling change to suit them, because their kids have soccer practice and that makes them more important than your other workers.
Would that make this person more or less likely to be employed?
Exactly. The login queue is that interview process. It ensures the players who play the game either have good time management skills or are dedicated to the game.
It selects against those who are going to be angry and make demands, rather than working with what they have.

Attached: job interview.jpg (970x450, 42K)

so you want warrior, nobody else can tank

You demand to play the game upon logging in, rather than waiting.
Or if this isn't a demand, it's something that you want a whole lot, on which you are unwilling to compromise. I.e., a demand.

>wanna play shaman
>people are just going to want you to heal

Well fuck good thing that’s what I wanna do. Nothing better than running into the fray to get a heal off on your dying, outnumbered comrade and turning the tide of battle

>being a sub optimal warrior when you can be a chad troll
>no difference in damage mitigation outside the maybe 200 extra health at max level which just means healers need to use more mana to get you topped off
>generate less threat than both orcs and trolls
At least you're not undead.

Reminder that neets will control classic.

Attached: 1540423104641.jpg (720x764, 142K)

But he's right, user.

>human/orc warrior
bandwagon faggot
>any other race
respected by everyone

I'm going to be a dwarf warrior

If you never played 1.12 when it was live gtfo please.

>Suppose someone shows up to your business and demands to have their own way and demands the businesses' scheduling change to suit them, because their kids have soccer practice and that makes them more important than your other workers.
>Would that make this person more or less likely to be employed?
Stopped reading there. No. I'm not asking for anything to be even slightly different from Vanilla in Classic. Stop strawmanning and attacking easy sockpuppet targets of your own making. Answer the question. What change have I demanded? I refuse your stupid queue suggestion. What change have I demanded?

>Taking evening classes
Why do this to yourself.

Attached: 1520983629223.jpg (418x354, 14K)

Undead Rogue.
I can't help it. I know. I fucking know. But it's what I played back in the day.

there is anywhere but in PvE, you're not a special snowflake that refuses to respec, are you?

as usual
we all need to feel like we're in control of something in our lives, don't we?

Because it's literally the only time slot for this class that's offered and I need it to graduate

Keep moving that goalpost user, we've shifted from demanding in-game changes to you saying I'm entitled for wanting the game to turn on when I press the Start button, and choosing to achieve that for myself by playing on non-full servers, which is entirely my right to choose. Fucking lol.

Attached: 65354.jpg (900x900, 72K)

>What change have I demanded? I refuse your stupid queue suggestion.
>What is 2+2? And don't say 4, give me a real answer.
Did you have queues when classic wow first launched?

I don't give a shit about min maxing, I just want to do dungeons with my bros

Something's gotta stave off suicide for the NEETs

Shaman is so satisfying to play because they're a swiss army knife class. When you're a warrior there's a lot of technical skill involved, but most fights dwindle down to charge enemy, smash enemy, kill enemy. Shamans have tools for every occasion and employing and assisting your group with those tools feels so good.

>Oh I'm fighting a rogue? Poison Cleansing Totem, Stoneskin Totem
>Oh I'm fighting a frost mage? Grounding Totem, Frost Resist Totem
>Oh we're fighting enemies who constantly apply diseases? Cure Disease Totem
>Oh we're fighting a long tank and spank boss? Mana Tide Totem
>Oh, this boss fears a lot? Tremor Totem

So nice. So tasty.

And he's still dodging because he doesn't have any real way to justify his stupid queue for those of us who want no changes and just want to play the game at our own pace 2-8ish hours a night without bemoaning a single thing.

I'm out the second TBC is announced, I unironically want vanilla forever

I never claimed you demanded an in-game change. Have you got me confused with someon else?
In any case, I'm glad you've found a server you're willing to roll on. It'll keep you away from me, which suits me just fine.

>wanted to play hunter to blast through leveling
>remember the deadzone
>remember no traps in combat

welp, mage it is.

No shit, they have literally no other priorities in their small, small lives. Let 'em have the highest, most prestigious slot on any server they want, it doesn't affect me beyond how the market naturally shakes out. I want to play the game, not marry it.

I wouldn't worry too much. TBC is the actual definition of 'you think you do but you don't'.

Same. I'm not interested in TBC. I unironically would prefer just permanent Classic servers, but my true desire is Classic+.

>tfw richfag who's been living off parents all my life
honestly, how fucking gay is to be poor

Shame your parents are so disappointed with you though

When I was tanking at 60 the only actual issue I had was mostly magic mobs casting spells, sometimes having to heal myself while face tanking.

I will admit that it is slower with all the drinking downtime but I imagine thats just the same with paladin tanking.

I think shaman tanking is mostly frowned upon since it requires more team work than in general.

Attached: 1471432607720.png (1072x1053, 1.06M)

Feign Death + Trap is an option. Feels better than just laying a trap. Almost like you're gaming the system, but it's intended. Deadzone is only annoying in PvP and up to level 10. Past that you won't notice it if you ain't bad. Hunter is the chad class if you're good at it. Top tier guilds will only want a handful of Hunters and if you fit the bill you essentially get free gear.

you're not fighting rogue, you're running back to your corpse after being ganked with half your health and in combat with mobs

You responded to me saying that I wanted 'no demands', apparently to someone else, according to you. You inserted yourself into the discussion and chose to reframe a discussion about demands for in-game gameplay changes to me demanding to get into the game ASAP, which is entirely fucking reasonable given that I have my choice of servers and can pick anything I want from Low pop to High/ Full pop. But good job pretending that you understood the conversation you chose to insert yourself into, only to make it obvious that you didn't understand any of it and make a total clown of yourself. I enjoyed that laugh.

Attached: 1410557821997.jpg (453x384, 66K)

>poorfag projecting
literally all you can do lmao

Cheers, user

>why play warlock and have a free mount/raid viability/high damage/good utility/cool pet when i can play SHADOW PRIEST and get none of those

Attached: 1547589717468.jpg (1048x1104, 184K)

>THIS defensive

user the time to roll was in june during the ladder reset. now it is wow season.

Good luck ever achieving something with your own two hands, maybe you'll develop some character or sense of self-worth someday, trustfund daddy's boy.

Attached: 1430572569434.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

Wait, Virgin was meant to be relatable?
I thought he was meant to be a hilariously over the top caricature of the type of faggot who unironically gives a shit when normalfags are offended.
You know, the type who'd rather be an incel than realise 3dpd is overrated. The type who goes offline on Steam to avoid being messaged. The type who for whatever reason wishes they could be popular among normalfags, like Fallout 4 and The Last of Us.
He's meant to be relateable? I thought he was meant to be as much of an unrealistic caricature as Chad is.

You guys sound mad but I will make sure to gank you all day when you're still struggling with getting 60 in week 2.

Attached: 1546450029103.png (390x390, 166K)

Restoration Shaman because I like easily getting into groups

shadow priest are great at 1 v 1.

Attached: 1448640913717.gif (185x185, 1.78M)

Maybe they meant they'll create new content with the core Classic experience? One can hope...

I was a bit harsh on it. It's doable, but it's not great. You're better off doing anything else a Shaman can do, even Enhancement DPS. You're right in that it requires more teamwork. People can't just smack whatever they like, they have to follow the kill order or shit will get wacky quick. Other classes kind of have to shore up weaknesses and CC is an absolute must. The issue is that 99 out of 100 times you're better off bringing a warrior or druid to tank over a shaman. I simply wouldn't recommend it. If it's your dream though. Chase it.

>not being able to play this game I pay a monthly fee for is a GOOD thing
ridiculous cope
get a grip

>SEETHING despite trying to gloat about his wealth and superiority

Attached: 1291323528708.jpg (300x300, 69K)

>Warlock
Enjoy the debuff cap

>be minimum wage drone working braindead job
>"w-well... I may be poor forever b-but at least I'm building character!"

Warlock probably has the highest skill ceiling in PVP

I don't play on PvP servers because I don't have autism, but good try.

Attached: 1404661330444.png (250x250, 52K)

>anyone who has a job MUST be minimum wage
Holy fuck, you achievement-devoid coattail-riding schlub, wow.

Attached: 1394924447729.jpg (311x309, 13K)

>NOOOOOOOOOOOO LOOK FLIPPING BURGERS ALL DAY WILL HELP IN THE LONG RUN

Attached: 1561622521554.png (782x758, 148K)

Mage, because it was the class I played the most and had the most fun with in classic.

Blizzard literally doesn't have any idea whats gonna happen with Classic. They didn't wanna do it in the first place, and now they're doing it and seeing how ridiculously successful it is.

I guarantee you they're playing wait and see. If Classic flops or at least remains quietly popular but second fiddle to retail, they'll just maintain the servers on the Naxxramas content forever.

If it becomes its own driving force and is actively stealing players from retail, or even bringing in brand new subs, they'll start scheming on what to do with it. I can definitely see a future where classic wow is so popular it ends up with its own development roadmap and the devs start thinking up content for Classic past naxxramas. Maybe they'll justify it with alt-lore like "This is an alternate azeroth where TBC never happened" etc.

>free mount

C'mon guys, it's been 15 years.

It's really gay, but it's honestly not that hard to stop being poor if you've got a brain, a dick, and a heart. It's near impossible to become trust fund rich from nothing, but getting out of poverty into a comfy job just takes some direction and a couple years of dedication. I grew up in almost complete poverty, my mom married an idiot and my dad was constantly trying new get rich quick schemes that ultimately always went poorly for him. Nowadays though I'm working a pretty comfy office job that doesn't demand much from me and pays decently. Hell, last month I spent more time on playing through a Nuzlocke run of Pokemon on my phone than actually working and I was still a top performer in my office.

If you're playing a 14 hour session, a 2 hour queue isn't that much of a problem.
Regardless of how long your session is, the people in your group who have to leave due to IRLshit or who use muh IRL as an excuse for poor performance are people you want to avoid.
Login queues deter those players.
Playing for 12 hours on a game without people who use IRL as an excuse is worth more than playing for 14 hours on a game with "muh IRL ree"ers.

Attached: better option.jpg (696x522, 25K)

Human warrior because I’m a straight, Nordic man.

What’s wrong with Undead? I really like their aesthetic as a warrior and WofF and Cannibalize are both pretty good.

I agree with you shaman tanking is a slow slugfest, same with paladins on how they go OOM with these dungeons.
I am just glad the option is there. Because fucking being a dps / healer trying to compete for prebis gear.

Feral Druid (DPS).

>Get my BIS helm at level 40
>Share very little loot with other classes in every stage
>Naxx only gives me 5 items
>3 of my all expansion BiS are rare quality
>as strong as a rogue
>as versatile as a warrior
>cool sound effects
>girl's favorite
>not furry

Attached: 1553043326087.jpg (840x280, 26K)

Not at all.
Rogue is a coinflip at best, loss to a frost mage.

Am I on /biz/? This looks like a /biz/ thread based on this comment.

Attached: 5421524.jpg (500x332, 26K)

As expected, he's going to tell me he's one of the winners and makes a ton of money. You can lie to me, but you'll be wearing that same company polo shirt to work tomorrow morning, bud.

Bandwagon faggot: PvP edition

UNDEAD WARRIOR

Attached: 1533085249256.gif (307x338, 1.93M)

>Maybe they'll justify it with alt-lore like "This is an alternate azeroth where TBC never happened" etc.

This would be pretty fucking kino ngl.

unfortunately that's true. Especially with their new chink overlords we can probably expect them to make EVERY SINGLE MISTAKE AGAIN

Attached: dab noose.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

So basically you shifted the goalposts and claim you've won because I didn't play ball.
Got it. You lose.

Either rogue or druid, didn't decide yet. Been playing druid since 2008 so I wanted to try something different

Hybrid do it all Druid

>Innervate makes healers love you
>Battle-rez can save groups
>MOTW Considered one of the best buffs in game
>Tank/DPS Talents in the same tree so you don't have to respec
>Feral talents buff your healing and allow you to heal in DPS gear
>OP 5-10 Man tanks due to mass amounts of AOE threat and damg
>Burst ranged damg when needed
>Roots are OP as fuck and lets you solo literally anything that isn't immune to roots
>Stealth and humanoid tracking for PVP
>Travel form at 30
>Can skin/herb while in travel form
>Free teleport to Moonglade allows you to train anywhere/anytime
>Immune to roots
>Immune to slows
>Immune to polymorphs

Only thing is that feral in raids is kinda meh, middle of the pack DPS with power shifting, but I don't plan to raid so it's all good.

Attached: Druid.jpg (1332x850, 184K)

It can't be, I'm not telling you to invest in my digital currency for a 1000% return in 30 days or less.

[Hamstring]

But if they did do alternate timeline, where would it go if not BC?

Okay buddy, two can play this game. Your name is Pajeet and you roleplay on Yea Forums as a trustfun richkid manchild, you don't have a dollar to your name. Accusations are fun AND easy! Wow!

WotF sees the least amount of uses on Warriors over any other class. Warriors already have a cheap, low cooldown way to break fears. Blood Fury is better, Berserking is better, War Stomp is better. Troll Regeneration is better than the Underwater Breathing for combat. Stun Resist is better than the Underwater Breathing. Tauren Endurance is better than Underwater Breathing. They're not bad, but they're the worst choice for warriors on the Horde.

>If you're playing a 14 hour session
Why would you do that though
you'll just get burnt out and it stops being fun

have fun spending half the week, every week, in gnomer

Does Naxx even have feral gear? was pretty sure they stop making anything good for feral in aq40

Nope, you utterly failed at reading comprehension and tried to pretend I was demanding some speedlane when I simply choose not to live in overcrowded states/ countries, using them as stand-ins for servers and the log-in queue as a highway. I don't demand any fucking changes, and I choose not to live in an area with overcrowded roads that make me even want a fast-lane. This is the flaw in your retarded argument. Thanks for playing.

>Am I on /biz/
Let me check. I'll post these colored lines and see how people react to it.

Attached: a thing.png (605x435, 5K)

>S&P 500 today

No retconned draenei/naaru shit would be a great start.

South Seas is the logical conclusion. That's what everyone thought it was going to be in vanilla. They also have the Emerald Dream. Hyjal, Uldum, Grim Batol, and Gilneas are possible areas. The idea for Classic+ in most people's minds is gradual content with a vanilla feeling to it. Like essentially infinite patch updates. They aren't limited to end game either. They could shore up the rougher leveling brackets with some new mid level zones and dungeons. Kobold Gold Mine was going to be an RFC tier dungeon for Alliance back in beta, but it never made it in. They can do anything, just not the shit that made WoW worse in the first place like LFG/LFR, Flying, or Dailies.

This is fair, and I don't see any thinly-veiled pyramid scheme schilling

See, I can tell you're a minimum wage loser because you're xenophobic and afraid of third world labor both on an occupational and personal level. Nobody with any fortune or modicum of success would rag on a cheap hire in another country.

what makes the crowd pummeler so good for druids anyway?

>Why would you do that though
More exp, more loot, more gold, more progression, more friends, more storylines, more leet skills, more exploration, more gameplay.
Plus less overhead, you won't need time to get back in the headspace of a gamer and remember what your short-term in-game goals were when you last left.
>you'll just get burnt out
Bruh I take Adderall, I'm good

It could go BC but in a completely different way. Blizzard's original plan before the game became massively popular was to have players go into Karazhan and open the Dark Portal with Aetish.

I take it you don't get spam calls enough to be tired of your own kind, Pajeet. Every first-worlder with a phone gets those calls though, multiple times a day.

Being able to break seduce and mind control is nice. WotF also gives you a bit more flexibilty in PvP by not having to be in beserker stance to remove fears. Cannabalize is also the best ability for a self-sustaining warrior while leveling and in pvp. I honestly like all the Horde races as warrior, no best or worst really.

>Nobody with any fortune or modicum of success would rag on a cheap hire in another country.
said the guy who made fun of minimum wage workers ten minutes ago

Attached: 7542516.png (300x256, 74K)

I doubt they would call you knowing that you're living paycheck to paycheck. They only target the rich folks such as myself.

The original Virgin Walk was supposed to be relatable. That's why it got to so many people.

????
>lets you solo literally anything that isn't immune to roots
if it can stun you from range, it still dunks on you. Not many mobs do, but there are still some.
Getting back is the hard part.

Attached: question mark.jpg (500x657, 16K)

I don't count min wage workers in the west as being on the same level, they're often entitled and don't put in half the effort that their replacements do. That and they have a strange complex that sees them lashing out at anyone doing better or worse than them.

I don't know. I would argue that Orcs are the overall best warriors on Horde if you look at them from every gameplay possibility. They're decent tanks. They're good DPS. They're the best PvP race. Every other race kind of hovers around them being slightly worse in all aspects except one. Trolls are better tanks and DPS. Undead are better at leveling and have alternative PvP uses.

However, I would like to finish this by saying I am 100% a play what you want kind of a guy. I played an undead warrior back in vanilla. I played a troll priest and dwarf hunter as my alts. Min/maxing is fun to do in a bubble, but honestly everyone should play what they want because the differences aren't that big.

Heart of the Wild talent
>lets you solo literally anything that isn't immune to roots
What melee mob can stun you from ranged?
Port to Moonglade, train, hearth back to where you were questing

Why would you play a pvp focused game and not want to play a PVP experience?
PvE dps is boring as shit in classic

>The original Virgin Walk was supposed to be relatable.
THIS was meant to be relateable.
Please tell me you're just doing an epic ruse.
It's clearly "I have low self esteem and social anxiety! I have low self esteem and social anxiety! I have low self esteem and social anxiety! I have low self esteem and social anxiety!" x20, the type of shit that's only relateable to people with a transgender risk.

Attached: e83.png (2518x1024, 446K)

DERAIL! I;M A THREAD DERAILING-TYPE GUY! EVERYTHING MADE OUT OF BAITFISH AND LIES!

youtube.com/watch?v=j5CBhPDQDr4

This thread is about WoW, not your bank account or anyone else's, fuck off.

Attached: Png.png (420x420, 130K)

>classic devs get to dive into the archives to look for stuff that old devs wanted in classic but didn’t have the time to do and then implement it in classic+
Looks like kino is back on the menu boys!

>Heart of the Wild talent
+20% Int on fuckall int is still fuckall Int, senpai. You also got no +healing.
Sure you can offheal, but you'll be at like 1/4th the capacity of an actual healer.

God, if only. At least the calls would be going to someone who does nothing worthwhile with their time and can deal with their scam-baiting from "Microsoft" and friends.