OH NONONONONONO

OH NONONONONONO

Attached: nononononono.png (273x230, 12K)

that is bullshit

Does Sony have a fifa bundle or something. Why does is sell so much in Europe.

I guess this is talking about Xbox One in Japan?

Difference in japan is fucking insane wtf

Europe is the last bastion of high-test white men.

>PSvita reaching 360's numbers in Japan
Even for being a dead system that was DOA it's funny as hell.

Oh no Sonybros we got too cocky.

During the NES/SNES era, Nintendo wasn't nearly as prominent in Europe as in the US/Japan, so there's relatively little Nintendo nostalgia (except for France and maybe Spain). Unlike Sony, Nintendo also has terrible support in smaller countries and rarely bothers to localize their shit in smaller local languages.

>NorthAmerica and Japan is full on SOI
>Only Europe is filled with chads
Pretty sad

Definitely FIFA bundles. The normalfags who bought it probably never play anything else but FIFA too.

>Euros
>chads

Sony has actual sales.
Nintendo sells a 20 year old game for $49.99. On sale it's $45.99

Nah. A cursory look at my country's biggest electronic chains says the biggest sellers are standalone consoles and the TLOU/Crash/Uncharted 4/Horizon bundles.

>europe
>consoles

And Nintendo is still kicking Sony’s ass :thinking:

It’s interesting that after 5 years Sony is still putting out competitive numbers. I wonder if the switch will sell this much after 5 years.
Probably as they’ll find a way to release the same console but 6 slightly different versions. I can’t wait for the new Nintendo switch. The Nintendo switch XL and the new Nintendo switch XL

I will never get over how badly the Xbox One flopped in Japan.

PlayStation IS videogames in Europe.

Surprised there are so many manchildren in North America.

Attached: MoIhxgN_d.jpg (640x904, 40K)

I don't even like #TrannyStation anymore but LMAO

It's 6 years, actually. The PS4 came out in November 2013.

Attached: ps4 most played games.png (1533x1814, 131K)

That's because Sony can give away those games for free, retard
Doesn't have anything to do with nostalgia. Kids mostly play FIFA/CoD/fortnite nowadays and xbox was never popular in Europe so parents buy playstations.

>I wonder if the switch will sell this much after 5 years.
nintendo consoles always have short life spans
they will release a new console soon
sure they'll say that it's the 4th pillar and not meant to replace the switch, but it will

Does this imply there are only 91 people still using vita in japan? Seems kind of high

Attached: 50574132_1955890441147430_3239431383101210624_n.jpg (552x366, 12K)

Those europe numbers are bullshit. In my country and a few others there were only switch games in the top 5, and sony didn't release anything in the last month. So there is no way the switch is losing by that much in that period.

You don't get it. Eurocucks don't need new games to buy a PS4
It's a FIFA/GTA machine.

>be american
>"these eurofags lmao muhammed, burg burg"
>owns a fucking switch, is a numale beta soicuck

Attached: 1566134213775.jpg (300x300, 47K)

embarrassing post

Americans are fat manchildren and them calling euros "fags" is just projection.
Notice how whenever you see a basedface its 99% of the times an american.

Attached: 1566311396870.gif (307x343, 22K)

Dominance

Attached: A2E0C430-050D-4849-9D6A-7E0D52D80E1E.png (989x940, 123K)

>vgshartz still invent numbers for europe that makes no sense outside of validating predictions they made last year
massive unironica YIKES

>if all divegrassniggers played a single fifa, it'll reach 100M
Fuck I wish lootbox gets killed asap, fucking divegrassfags propping up EA.

NONONO THIS CANNOT BE

Attached: 9B7F9FBA-ABD7-417D-94D4-5C388D050C11.gif (570x537, 58K)

Literally nothing to play.

Unironically most people here get a PS (2/3/4 and will do with 5) to play FIFA with friends and maybe one or two CoDs.
It´s the normie platform here.

Nintendo isn't halal

The absolute state of sois in NA owning Switches.

WE FLY HIGH

Euros gotta buy games, since Muhammad and the squad are taking all their girls now.

*goats

See this is why I don't get why snoy fans here brag about PS4 sales. We all know who is buying it and what games are selling the most. Why would you brag about that?
Forgive the food analogy but it's like bragging about McDonalds making tons of money.

you

Attached: 1565838901700.png (300x168, 4K)

>B-BUT LOOK AT J-JAPAN

Attached: 1565981749398.jpg (417x376, 65K)

why did you attach a selfie to your post?

If PS4 was selling more in Japan, would you still ignore it?

>over 23,000 burgers bought an xbone in the last month
do they think its still gonna turn itself around before supports dropped next year?

Unironically, welfare.

because Nintendo is nowhere near as marketed here to make it similarly popular, and the only other competition is the xbone, which is just the same thing but plain inferior in pretty much every way possible, so most people are not that retarded to buy an xbone instead of a ps4

The better question is why does the Xbone sell so many copies in the USA. It dropped a lot recently, but a few months ago it was selling nearly the same amount of units as the ps4 there

Where the hell is Bloodborne? I expected that to be at least in the top 3.

Why would anyone even get a PS4 without getting Bloodborne? That's missing the whole point of buying a PS4 in the first place.

Why do people keep doubting PlayStation when it's the best place to play games of that Generation for years to come with all variety of genres?

Attached: 23635516.jpg (1440x1440, 863K)

New shitskin immigrants need them from Merkel

now post your PS4 library.

fact: pc sales for the average consumer dropped a lot (read: the people with weak pcs) switched to ps4 for gaming.
fact: fortnite is on ps4 and it is free
this combination is why ps4 is obliberating the other companies.

>bbbut america and japan

Japan will always have the biggest boner for handhelds and america being so pro nintendo is solely because americans are extremely sensitive for childhood nostalgia.

>Europe loves soccer
>PS4 has said soccer game available
>WOW I WONDER WHY
Fifachads are happy as long as they can play with friends

No one plays Fortnite anymore. I've barely even seen it mentioned this year.

little kids do.

top three kids games are minecraft, fortnite and fifa

Nah, it's just low IQ shitkins that can't build PCs and use their drug dealing money for white women. Before the rapefugee crisis the majority of players were on PC

>the 39 nips taking the xchad pill
BASED

>vgchartz
Neck yourself nigger

you literally invented all the european numbers, VGChartz retard.

can't wait for this thread to get deleted because the sales numbers don't match the janitor's agenda, even though sales threads with nintendo on top always stay up until 500 posts

Attached: 1515436152115.gif (360x238, 1.43M)

why would anyone brag about any sales for any console? nintendo fans are actually fucking insufferable man children and their games are OK. There sales tactics are fucking scummy.

Cope xbot