>every nincel game is already playabe on PC thanks to emulators
PC GAMING FUCK YEAH
We literally can't stop winning lads

Attached: pc.jpg (867x662, 85K)

Shut up

Cringe

good for you

Mad as fuck

Attached: Fate Stay Night Heaven's Feel II - Lost Butterfly [BDRip 1920x1080 x264 FLAC].mkv_snapshot_01.4 (1920x1080, 180K)

pc always wins, baby

Console versus PC shenanigans aside, I'm okay with this. More people being able to play things like Persona or Bloodborne is cool. Especially if it opens the door for modding, performance improvements, and just the ability to go back to older games despite new gens of consoles coming and going.

In the same way it's cool to see PC ass PC games like Planescape Torment of all things come to the Switch (still don't know how the fuck that plays), it's cool to think the reverse will happen.

>microsoft bends the knee
They fucking own PC, dipshit. Microsoft has always released games on PC since the Xbox in 2001, you underaged nigger.

seething

>blocks your path

Attached: 1560185736574.jpg (680x486, 181K)

>first-party MULTIPLAYER

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

thats why we are the master race of gaming :)

You're not getting Bloodborne. Never ever.

low key confirmed death stranding on pc

Attached: 1565186103438.png (2000x860, 269K)

We can already play Demon's Souls in 4K 60FPS which is a superior game anyways

>PC is only windows
>Gears and Halo isn't coming to Steam
okay, boy

This.
They released stuff like Zoo Tycoon, Halo and even a port of MGS1 (ironic, since it's a Microsoft-published port of a PS1 game) on PC.
For Microsoft, it's nothing new.

But, please tell me when Nintendo games officially end up on PC.
Imagine if Nintendo ports Breath of the Wild to PC with RTX support.

Why Sonyfags so obsessed with their exclusives?

>no online
You missed out. Sorry.

I can't see what's wrong with this. Diehard PC fags aren't going to buy a ps4 but they might buy the games if they had the option. Just seems like a way to make more money. We will see if they force a playstation plus subscription to play their games online.

Thanks, Tim.

Attached: the tiananmen square massacre of 1989.png (696x493, 335K)

you people do understand its going to be streaming shit right ?
if i wanted to play those games at shit framerate/resolution i would own one of these "consoles" already
they will never ever allow their games to perform better on another platform

Already finished it with Playstation Now for free, what are you on about?

I never said this, all I said is that Microsoft is PC and Xbox, underage. In 2009-2015 they forgot where they started, Microsoft is just returning tto roots.

>streaming
Literally a cuck.

I want to personally and brutally murder every single console tard who bought a PC so he can play console ports with better graphics.

*to

Playstation Now is already a thing.
Keep vomitiing your buzzwords, I didn't pay for shit and enjoyed every last bit of it.

You did not play the DLC which is literally the best game has to offer

thats me. why do you care, bitch?

>streaming
Literally a cuck.

I'll play it when Tim releases the complete edition for me to pirate.

Thanks for beta testing bros

Attached: 1540379854287.png (633x874, 56K)

Unsurprising, ignoring mobile games, PC is half the whole video games market. The other half is split between the consoles. They want a bigger piece of the pie.

Oh shit, the fanboy broke down.

Great. I'll finally get to play

uh
hmm
Disgaea 4? No wait, that's been on emulator for like 3 years now.

uhhhhh
Bloodborne? No wait, that's on PSnow which is on PC.

Guess there's literally nothing I want to play, unless they make Patapon 4.

microsoft games are trash, it's not like the pc got anything worthwhile with them
sony didn't actually bring any relevant first party titles, only the indies and david cage movie games
pc still can't emulate switch for shit, same with pretty much every last gen console too, they are extremely broken and require a fucking expensive rig to run on the same level as cheap a fuck last gen console

inb4 all sony exclusives on PC are PERMANENT Epic Games Store exclusives

Good luck waiting then, but you'd be better off waiting for PS4's emulation as it isn't impossible, unlike BB's port

Wow Sony wants to give me their games for free!? Even better :DDD

he's replying to seething though

I guess it's not too bad since most of Sony first party titles are single player linear movie experiences. And multiplayer is in most cases just tacked on.

And all I have to do is allow the chinks to spy on me! Hahaha XD XD

Epic exclusive only.

>winning
There was never a competition to win, though.

This happens every time between console generations. PC starts gaining speed then the new consoles come and juicy exclusives get announced. Old gen games make their way to PC but there will be a new "spiritual" Bloodborne to cry about.

>leaks ur psn account
heh, nothing personnel

Are you implying that Nintendo "brought" their games to PC because some guy made a Switch emulator? Because that's the impression you're leaving here.

Fine with me, About time Epic gets a real partnership instead of just bribing indies for timed exclusivity.

>borderlands 3, outer wilds and metro exodus are all indies

>all ubisoft games are indies

I just pirate everything and buy figures instead. Fuck this industry

PC is the best platform to anyone that isn't super casual. Emulators and privacy outweigh any advantage PCs have. Only reason to get a console is for social reasons.

ironic because he is actually giving out some pretty decent free games

Nice timed exclusives
Can't remember the last time i touched an Ubisoft game, If you never touch the assassin's creed IP they really have nothing to interest except maybe Far Cry and that's garbage too.

I'd be fine enough with mario maker 2 for pc so i dont have to buy myself a switch for 300 bucks.

all far cry games are on steam

the problem with PC is that it's only non-minor advantage is really just piracy (emulation is piracy too). If you are a moralfag then a ps4 is thousand times more cost efficent way to play the current games (not just because of much cheaper platform but it has much better game sharing)

now I'm not moralfagging, I pirate plenty of shit too, but people who brag about this amazing feature of PC are absolute fucking retards. The industry wouldn't be able to sustain itself if it wasn't for consoles selling 90% of game copies

>emulation is piracy too
Fucking tendie cuckolds lmao

Splatoon 2 is the best Switch game.

>mfw Bloodborne with more than 26FPS

Attached: 1507465670190.png (1024x1024, 1.22M)

>no online
You've been misinformed.

Servers are gone dumbass.

>not so fast steam drone :)

Attached: 1564840192380.png (677x1156, 674K)

Not him, but wrong. There's private servers

The thing is how will they want to bring it to PC. Will they have their own sub-sidiary for PC distribution? Or will they use any of the store?
>IT WILL BE EGS BECAUSE FUCK YOU WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS

didn't they do something with their viao laptop range? linking them to ps3's or whatever

As a PC Gamer, I'm not going to celebrate until we see it actually happen.
And no, I don't count Heavy Rain or that Detroit game.

i just want remastered medievil on pc.

They cant use sales , nor quality of the games anymore.

Nah, the non-AAA industry would be fine, and consolefags allowing shitholes like EA to continue to exist isn't a good thing.
Pumping more money into an entertainment industry doesn't make the products better, in fact it usually makes them worse since publishers/studios will make their product as safe and accessible as possible to sell as many copies as possible.

I bet sony releases them on PSN store PC to maximize profit

That would be one of the better options. I don't think they would put their games on EGS knowing well what is happening around it.

>Fucking tendie cuckolds lmao

Attached: 1550857228420.png (446x435, 89K)

And all of that thanks to gabe and his memey legacy.

Attached: 1566136603192.jpg (1737x587, 212K)

Attached: 1563097147539.png (976x658, 283K)

Name one new game from nintendo.

imagine paying for overpriced hardware just to play buggy ports

Sounds like console.
I think you're right user.
Consoles are the real issue.