They're right though

They're right though

Attached: 13859031209.jpg (465x604, 50K)

Nah.

Yeah.

Attached: 1550498167088.jpg (3500x1474, 428K)

>we wuz gods'n shiiit

If Altmer men looked like this I'd submit to the Dominion any day.

Nope

Attached: nope.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Shut up and post more cute elves.

Elves are for ruling over you in a superior fashion, not for degeneracy.

Attached: Ondolemar.png (600x1080, 1008K)

Absolutely not

Attached: 1514925147843.gif (198x240, 307K)

>Elves are for ruling over you in a superior fashion
>Elves can be cute
I'm not seeing the contradiction. I don't mean cute like an anime girl, I mean cute like real life men.

Reminder that Lorkhan is a piece of shit and that he's TES universe's Satan analogue.

Reminder that the Wandering Ehlnofey/Humans are therefore devil's spawn.

Reminder that it is the Earth Bones and the Aedra that are upholding the very existence of Nirn.

Reminder that it was the Old Ehlnofey/Elves that built the Ada-Mantia.

Reminder that not even the "seat of the Empire" is man-made. The White Gold Tower was made by the Ayleids.

Reminder that "Aedra" means "Our Ancestors" in Aldmeris and that the Aldmer/Altmer are the direct descendants of Gods.

Reminder that the entire Imperial pantheon isn't real. Those are just Imperialized elven ancestors. Arkay doesn't exist. It's Xarxes. Julianos doesn't exist. It's Syrabane. Magnus is responsible for magic in the world, once again an elven god.

Reminder that Lorkhan got his ass kicked by Trinimac, an Aldmer deity.

Reminder that Tiber Septim needed a gigantic reality shattering robot made by the Dwemer to complete his conquest.

Reminder that Talos isn't a divine. He's an amalgamation of three different humans. A backstabber from High Rock, an Imperial battlemage and the Underking from Skyrim.

Reminder that whoever wins in the Civil War doesn't matter because the Aldmeri Dominion have the strongest fleet on Tamriel as well as Sun-Birds.

Reminder that the Empire is dead. The current Emperor is a cuck. Summerset Isles seceded and took the Elsweyr and Valenwood with it. Black Marsh seceded when the Ministry of Truth fell. Morrowind seceded when they lost everything. Hammerfell seceded after the Battle of the Red Ring. And if Stormcloaks win not only will the Empire lose Skyrim, they will also lose High Rock by being cut off from both its borders.

Reminder that according to C0DA the Elves ultimately succeed in genociding every last human on Nirn.

Humans are the niggers of TES and you're all morons for comparing the most powerful, Nazi referencing, divine and pure blooded race that did nothing wrong to the Jews.

Attached: 1558289406448.png (917x842, 767K)

>Talking about C0DA as canon.
Your opinion is discarded, knife ear.

Attached: 1513113161952.jpg (500x397, 65K)

I found some nice examples. Look at the dude on the far right. Nnnf. I'd let him steal my god and rule me with an iron fist, if you catch my meaning.

Attached: 234544224334.jpg (900x300, 40K)

lol it's the pederast robot that got dismembered into 6 different pieces by a couple of elven mages lmaaaoooo

B-b-but muh humanity fuck yeah! ;_;

There is painfully little decent looking Altmer art.

There is painfully little decent looking Altmer.

I just assume there are an equal amount of handsome specimens from every race, given that there is no ES game with good looking people unmodded. I can sure as hell make some hot Altmer dudes on Skyrim with the right mods, though.

Remove Altmer

Remove Altmer's clothing.

Attached: 1513339607288.jpg (236x389, 18K)