Why you being the Joker, bro?

>Why you being the Joker, bro?

Attached: file.png (833x691, 386K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7UK7kCZ54lQ
youtu.be/sPpWzS3nCwM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like this joker, i don't mind this design, why are people mad again?

Most people think he looks like some college kid circa Halloween 2008 instead of an actual version of the Joker. Also, he apparently replaced Ash Williams in the Kombat Pack lineup.

I'M DA JOKER BABY

Because he looks like you in shitty makeup

Attached: 1548637019300.png (440x359, 114K)

People wanted Ash Willams from Evil Dead and instead they got the Joker. I just hope his censored Fatalities from MK vs DC are in the game

Define "actual version" he's either a kid circa halloween 2008 or haha me crazy edgelord

you got something against gamers?

for a good joker look at mark hamill and jack nicholson

I think thats the worst part. Mortal Kombat's character design has been horrible woke shit, so this Joker is probably intentionally shitty so the developers can point at a nebulous crowd of critics and go "this is what you look like."

blame facescan. NRS models have gone to straight dogshit once they started scanning. You can just see the difference of soul between IJ1-IJ2. Even worse when they get these busted average ass people to facescan what should be attractive characters.

Kinda tired of Joker

Ash and the Joker were apart of the same leak-list. It isn't some people were anticipating Ash and got Jokah instead. There's still some datamined characters that aren't revealed yet and the datamined Ash lines point to him coming in the future anyway.

Attached: 1549792463975.webm (300x400, 2.39M)

Wanna know how I can tell you're too young for this site?

I don't think you know anything.

Attached: 1543475726555.png (336x414, 91K)

>WB fucked netherrealm by making them scrap or put ash williams on hold when he was already almost done and made them put in the joker instead
>they did this at the last minute so netherrealm had to quickly throw together a joker and make a CGI model to use for the trailer they have to now scrap and remake
>they'll most likely edit and change his design from this point now that they have time
>Yea Forums will probably never acknowledge this and instead just shitpost about a shitty rushed joker model for weeks

Attached: 1490955300565.jpg (411x412, 17K)

Joker and Ash got leaked at the same point along with everyone else.

The only way this is salvageable is if this Joker appears at the start of a reveal trailer, only to get shot by a much better-looking Joker who calls him a clown.

>why are people mad again?
You'll have buy new DLC to make the DLC you just bought not look like ass.

Attached: joker.gif (555x378, 480K)

Oh, so he'll probably be in season 2 then. I still think they fucked up, he should've been in X with Jason and Predator

And yet it's the highest selling fighting game of 2019 and quickly overtaking smash Ultimate on Top 5 fighting game sales of all time.

neither of that is true

Yeah but he was supposed to come back later he wasn't supposed to be part of kombat pack 1. This was supposed to be the kombat pack 1.

Attached: qnlyvdaisuh31.jpg (1024x576, 89K)

It definitely is the highest selling fighting game of the year because of the lack of real competition. SamSho, that Power Rangers one, and probably some other shit. It's amazing how SamSho beat MK this year at EVO for viewership and entrants.

>Mortal Kombat 11 is still the best-selling game of 2019 in the US while moving into the top 5 fighting games of all time

>After three months on the market, Mortal Kombat 11 also became the fifth top selling fighting game of all time in the United States according to NPD's Mat Piscatella now only behind MKX and three Super Smash Bros. titles.

It's the NPD stats, no argument can be made otherwise
youtu.be/7UK7kCZ54lQ

Retard :)

The first video showing the joker performing fatalities on every woman/minority will have over 100 million viewers.
This is epic.

both are true
>b-but go woke go broke!!!
pathetic

>Capeshit
Yikes

WB swapped Ash with Joker for movie promotion. It literally said Ash on the dlc page before they changed it.

I seriously doubt WB being the greedy company they are is going to just completely scrap Ash after having Campbell do his lines.

It's very interesting how they refuse to give actual numbers. Nintendo themselves have shown that Smash Ultimate has sold 14.7 million, but there are like no official numbers for MK11. I'm not saying it didn't sell well and I'm not the user you're replying to, but I find it curious that no numbers have been shown.

youtu.be/sPpWzS3nCwM

Attached: Im da jokah baybee.webm (558x436, 675K)

Hes just pushed back to kp2.