Holy fuck I just added this game to my cart

youtube.com/watch?v=aSzAu_WbgeY

Holy fuck I just added this game to my cart.

Tl;DR

>Epic waves a sack of money at a solo indie game dev

>Gamedev politley tells them if he was to take any sort of deal it would need to be a mutliplatform release and not an exclusive

>epic shuts the door in his face.

vote with your dollars Yea Forumsroes. Even if your not into this type of game, we need to show that greedy fuck Tim that there's a new sherrif in town.

Attached: 1566182321499.png (357x435, 219K)

Other urls found in this thread:

readberserk.com/chapter/berserk-chapter-356/
youtube.com/watch?v=XVo6xFWGnHg
pcgamer.com/shenmue-3-everything-we-know/
pcgamer.com/metro-exodus-will-only-release-on-the-epic-store-but-steam-preorders-will-be-honoured/
youtube.com/watch?v=0jiGOOBVxUk
youtube.com/watch?v=B-DIZRCt3c8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dont let Randy slide this.

The dev is autistic, he should have done it. It's a fucking front end, this is nothing like console exclusitivity which fucks over consumers.

ITT: Steam Drones BTFO

I rarely even buy games and don't play indie games at all really. I'm just thinking of the SOLO indie dev. He probably needs cash, seems retarded of him to pass up a deal that was probably really good.

Attached: 469522907417018368.webm (128x128, 24K)

actually watching the video shows he made a promise though, OP is a faggot and dev is based.

The OP supports his descision

>being forced to exclusively use a worse storefront isnt fucking over consumers

tienanman square massacre 1989

The new berserk chapter makes me upset and happy

Nuke china

It's the most asinine complaint, it's a FRONT END. It's hardly inconvenient to start a program to start the game. Do you remember games before front ends? They all had their own launchers, literally every game had their own launcher and no one complained.

I'll probably never give them money, I don't even buy games lol. Maybe 1 a year, maybe.

Attached: you.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

I feel like I haven't rad it in years, last chapter was after Casca was unbrainfucked or whatever. Can you link me up?

Attached: 1555002001103.jpg (750x646, 40K)

hello chinaman how is life like selling your soul to winnie the pooh?

>It's the most asinine complaint

No you know whats asinine? Releasing a fucking storefront without 90% of the basic shit we grown accustomed to and then "forcing" people to use said shitty storefront with exclusive deals.

readberserk.com/chapter/berserk-chapter-356/
Guess you have 4 chapters then.

the 2016 and 2017 berkserk animes were superb

They brough some console exclusives to PC so they're not all bad. They're just heavy handedly trying to squeeze in beside Steam.

Like I said OP is a faggot for not mentioning the dev had promised to release it on Steam, because in this like Epic is a bunch of faggots for trying to ruin his reputation for some cash.

FREE
HONG
KONG

>They all had their own launchers, literally every game had their own launcher and no one complained.

I see you are a zoomer and using half correct information you read from some other faggot on this board.

You see, yes, every game had a "launcher" so to speak. Big difference was, you slipped in the disc, launcher came up, press PLAY, and bam, you're in. No emails, no downloading the launcher that then has to patch, no having to deal with Epics god awful costumer support cause the dumb faggots cant be bother to properly protect their customers accounts.

>They brough some console exclusives to PC so they're not all bad.

Yes they are. They didnt fund those games, they were already coming to PC, they simply paid for the privilege of keeping it exclusive. What a turbo retard you are damn.

are you fucking 12?

I think I read that one. I can't stand those boring battle chapters.

>They didnt fund those games, they were already coming to PC
Source?

Attached: 0355-010.jpg (1117x1600, 689K)

You seem like a whiny bitch. PC gaming was a clusterfuck back in the day.
>downloading patches involved actually finding them and downloading them on some dial up shit, if there even were patches
>loading the loader and loading the game: ETA 5 minutes

And you guys are just losers.

Attached: 1564024794337.jpg (639x479, 76K)

ok chinaman i make donation now to communist party?

Not to mention CD KEYS. God damn you're calling me a zoomer and you're implying that any modern launcher is better than the archaic shit we used to have.

Attached: 1476317526419.png (253x238, 40K)

Name 5 games they brought to PC from console that wouldnt have been there would EPIC involvement. Especially considering they havent done the sort of thing you are describing even ONCE yet with their exclusives. Nearly every single exclusive they have grabbed was already long in production.

this is the absolute state of humanity. Nobody even has the balls to stand up for a morally righteous developer while taking Cd project reds cock down there throat unquestioningly. (despite all the signs the game will be a letdown)

Attached: BnUUh5KE.jpg (512x512, 29K)

Steam, GoG, Humble, even Uplay and Origin are miles better than what we had back in the day, and miles better than what Epic is offering, since Epic is offering a shittier version of 2004 Steam but with worse account security and worse costumer support. Take your shit launcher and shove it up your ass, no costumer should be forced to use an objectively inferior product, which is why ill pirate the ever living shit out of every single game i want that is exclusive to EGS.

Attached: 1523074653459.jpg (234x375, 42K)

Another day, another steamdrones outrage about new storefront. This shit isn't even hardware exclusive, fucking zoomers

>I like eating shit

Attached: 1556153558539.png (645x729, 99K)

>no downloading the launcher that then has to patch
These days I'd prefer that since many games day 1 are straight broken. Finding and downloading patches oneself isn't fun at all.

>complaining about CD-KEYS
>complaining about installing patches
Holy shit these LARPer zoomers are laughable.

>tfw no ptsd waifu

Attached: Berserk_359_22.png (1133x1600, 1.49M)

I asked for a source. If you're right then bitch away, but it seems to me all those movie games and Journey were ported because of Epic deals. Personally I'm hoping they bring other console games, maybe Fable 2 or JSR.

What kind of an autist do you have to be to give a shit? They're all shit programs, good old .exes are all we need.
>run progam
>double click on game
>play game
They all do this, the other features are fluff at best outside of Steam having forums and the mod workshop if you use that.
>ake your shit launcher and shove it up your ass
I already said I'll likely never give them any money, I don't buy games. Why are you literally acting like a sperglord?

They seriously are retards. The outrage generation in all its pathetic shine.
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1478229879457.jpg (1920x1541, 730K)

>I like posting reddit memes

A faggot corporate cuck like you has no right to use Berserk images, unrionically kys.

After seeing the announcement for his new manga and pic related, all I felt was rage.

Attached: 1554694274047.png (137x179, 47K)

>I like Timmy Sweens big juicy slong hanging between my buttcheecks for a good 10 solid minutes before furiously pounding my anus into ground meat.

Attached: 1396086748447.jpg (195x169, 19K)

>MUST FIGHT FOR CORPORATION
>MUST PROTECT MY OVERLORDS
>MUST CONSUME
fuck off

I hope you're just pretending to be illiterate.

Attached: 1468840967559.png (900x688, 51K)

>OP is a faggot for not mentioning the dev had promised to release it on Steam
why would it even be necessary
Shenmue III promised steam keys and Metro was about to release on Steam and look what happened

>Chang the Shill #56434551995 is having a hard time understanding basic english

Imagine my shock

Attached: 1549794674827.jpg (600x450, 74K)

game actually looks interesting. Might buy it in a sale.

youtube.com/watch?v=XVo6xFWGnHg

Why does it have to be this way?

Attached: 1566503828078.png (599x781, 481K)

>finally come off another fucking hiatus
>Miura announces he's working another project
>New chapter ends off an intense cliffhanger
I fucking hate Miura like you wouldn't believe. He's gotta be the worst mangaka of all time, what a fucking retard.
I assume he has absolutely zero passion left with Berserk. He just needs to call it quits and give the fans a quick summary of what he had planned for the rest of series. I'm so tired of this retard.

You morons should take a nice good look at what the good and healthy competition of buying up exclusives has resulted in for the Anime, and the streaming service industry. Silver lining? It will be a pirates paradise, and it will be brought about by every faggot that sells out to EGS, and every dumb consumer whore that laps up their shit. God bless you useful idiots.

Attached: 1514878657876.png (363x327, 32K)

Did Epic buy it? lmao see that's shady. It's different if some starving Indie sells out but that shit was crowd funded.

>I'm building a platform

Attached: 416x416.jpg (416x416, 24K)

user, just give up. Most of us moved on when we spent half a decade on the boat. Just let go...

Attached: 1387156171625.png (400x300, 155K)

Yes.
pcgamer.com/shenmue-3-everything-we-know/
pcgamer.com/metro-exodus-will-only-release-on-the-epic-store-but-steam-preorders-will-be-honoured/
>Deep Silver
same publisher even

The reason it's slow is because he wrote himself into a corner and yet he wants to keep up the extreme high quality without just driving the story into the ground. It could be a lot worse, and it's taking so long because he cares about it.

Still though, if Epic wants to shell out money for next to no reason, all the power to them. They at least brought some games to PC which is more than we can say about the other non-Steam front ends. Fuck those companies who lied though.

Attached: Berserk_359_13.png (1133x1600, 1.13M)

>it's taking so long because he cares about it.
I find this incredibly hard to believe, and it's because Miura is stubborn about staying completely hidden from fans and will hardly, if ever, update fans.

Yeah, if it ended now I'd somewhat br happy because casca is kinda back but that panel where she sees guts as a demon so he starts walking away from her was pretty fucking sad

Attached: PhotoEditor_20190821_004158727.jpg (480x726, 255K)

Why? Think about how hard it must be to write this shit. He's been clueless about it for years, obviously. I think you're a brainlet my dude.

Personally he shouldn't have even given Guts the plot armor armor but if he didn't we wouldn't even have made it to the boat by now...

Couldn't been better desu. I would have made Guts cry or something.

Attached: 1470304381580.png (640x360, 297K)

>Still though, if Epic wants to shell out money for next to no reason, all the power to them
Deliberately shooting for those who already promised a Steam release is scum-tier, though. And rejecting a game that doesn't want to be exclusive to epic when the developer himself provided an alternate option (sold on both Steam and Epic) doesn't make Epic look good.

>Why?
I believe I already explained why. Miura never ever updates readers of Berserk like other mangakas will update their readers. I think I made that clear.

Obviously not, they're probably going for that "even bad press is good press" route though. I can't imagine how fucked it would be trying to squeeze into PC game sale business, they'll do whatever shit they can do.

Attached: tumblr_m7dr1ppFXT1qbjmp7o1_1280.jpg (610x605, 78K)

He isn't about to come out and say he has writer's block.

Attached: 1564023206053.png (504x373, 197K)

to his credit, I believe he has mentioned multiple times when the manga will be released again, granted this time we got the bullshit "to be continued" ending BUT I think I remember reading the next chapter will come out this winter

I wouldn't call this noble, the developer probably has his own reasons and is absolutely within his right to decline the deal. My guess is that epic probably offered him fuck all for the exclusivity deal. All those million dollar deals only go to AAA titles and other noteworth titles.

I don't understand what all the drama is.

Console exclusives are cancer since they cut people out unless they shell out hundreds of dollars. PC store exclusives don't cut out anyone they just make people download another tiny program.

Attached: d9538085ac2b07e99a515578241cc1ec.jpg (1024x768, 183K)

>artsy walking simulator limbo-wannabe black&white game
Should have taken the deal

Attached: file.png (672x372, 171K)

>"even bad press is good press" route
The fact that Epic hasn't even bothered trying to deny it shows that they really don't mind bad press.

shut up triad member

who cares? The game looks like shit and he threw away assloads of money for his pride.

They might thrive on some autistic anti-Steam fanboys, who knows. Problem is that Steam fanboys are likely even more autistic. This whole situation is hilarious, it kind of reminds me of the sperg threads when FF13 was no longer exclusive to Playstation as if it changed a damn thing.

Attached: 1469193271791.jpg (1527x1036, 729K)

holy shit this is some bad anime animation on both ends

Attached: 1478061645478.jpg (956x282, 28K)

Attached: 1566484674719.jpg (1100x1553, 462K)

Superbly shit, at least we got 2 Hirasawa songs.

>The reason it's slow is because he wrote himself into a corner
What do you mean, the story is extremely open

I don't know how to explain it to you. Years of build up for something he didn't have planned out basically. Casca's awakening. Even Griffith vs Guts, how will that turn out? I don't know and neither does Miura in all likelihood lol.

Attached: 1466974624807.jpg (313x249, 24K)

I dunno, the chapters have been so well made that I do think he knows exactly what's gonna happen. It's just that the chapters come so slowly so it feels like that. But if you just read and forget the time, it flows nicely.

I'm quite sure he's pulling it straight out of his ass after half a year of hard though. You say they're well made but he dropped the ball on the art and there are some weird aspects of the story like how soulless the new side characters are. Could just be my perception though. Hell that entire dream sequence was weird.

Attached: 1475346553445.jpg (864x750, 216K)

Attached: bork.png (964x1884, 330K)

>but he dropped the ball on the art
So you got memed because of few faces, otherwise this manga is probably the best looking manga that's currently made. What the hell are you talking about, Griffith!?

Attached: 1566484493894.jpg (1100x1553, 657K)

>noble rejection
I fucking HATE when the so-called "news" channels are trying to put force their shitty opinions on me. That's why I don't watch anyone (from this category) who doesn't try to be objective.

Attached: 1498421241717.webm (450x253, 3M)

>Berserk being used for trashposting
fucking filthy degenerate
Epic can suck a dick, only thing Big Timmy's buying up is my exclusive right to pirate anything I see bending a knee to that shitty store

Attached: 1522511097625.png (383x364, 139K)

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG out

>"loading the loader and loading the game"
>Put game in ps4
>Downloading updates - est 10 mins
>Loading menu
>Star new game
>Loading menu
>ACTUALLY start a new game
>Loading screen

Yeh thank god we don't have to wait anymore

I'm glad you're a brainlet, for your sake.

Consoles are just fucked these days.

Attached: 1256679652567.jpg (1255x657, 271K)

also nice pic

Attached: 1278631773136.png (1024x768, 441K)

It makes sense in the short term, but in the long term it's a horrible idea. A few reasons:
>gain a bunch of bad blood with your fanbase and form a reputation as a sell out that you have to work against
>limit the audiences that play your game so if you want to do anything with it in the future, there's less eyes on it
Publishers only bother with EGS exclusitivity because they have a safety pillow called Playstation (or Xbox or Switch).
It also turns out that even in a business standpoint, IP value is more important than immediate money flow. And making a game EGS exclusive is a good way to stifle that.

The art got better again you fag.
Also name one other manga that has stuff like that detailed drawing of Falconia that went across 2 pages

Attached: 1521649096941.jpg (680x989, 95K)

dat ass tho

Attached: 1551043367810.jpg (960x938, 245K)

No it did not. And I don't read anything else, manga is dog shit outside of basically just Berserk.

Attached: 1467155722620.png (886x498, 472K)

Attached: 1566501540969.png (726x1448, 752K)

Oh my god Guts, give up on Casca already. Both Farnese and Schierke are aching for your dick bro, it's time to move on.

Attached: sxwh7lhmxo2z.jpg (1479x1100, 297K)

sauce on the webm? that was fucking cool

Their romance was so sweet there's zero chance he will fall for another girl.
He will probably just leave the island and go on a one man genocide crusade like in the old times since his entire party can now live a normal life.

Attached: 1565629648511.gif (500x213, 1019K)

>the new art is so bad guys, seriously!!!!

Attached: 20160825033456590.png (2239x1600, 2.31M)

that's right

Attached: 1279254520304.jpg (722x748, 334K)

>ChinkYea
>The Quarterpounder
Literally the two worst fags on YouTube at the moment. Stop shilling for them.

I don't get it.

dumb zoomer

Attached: 1279254306646.jpg (365x190, 49K)

Dumber zoomer, damn, I got you.

I'm clearly not a zoomer.

Attached: 1271481589325.jpg (727x1120, 153K)

Dumb chink nigger can't even spell exclusivity.

Attached: 1552682572710.png (645x729, 131K)

People fall out of love all the time. There's also no way Miura is going to undo 20+ years of character development.

Clearly you are, ouch, again, ready to give up?

It was amazingly well done, and perfectly encapsulated the manga frame for frame and had amazing music.

>and perfectly encapsulated the manga

Why are you all so anti-Epic? Did you know Epic just wants to bring you video games at low prices and high quality?

user, I would laugh with you, but I'm still wounded. Next berzerk anime will probably be in a decade or two because of that piece if shit.
Although, I didn't like the movie trilogy either so I dunno whatever.

You couldn't sound more like a salesman even if you tried.

>MUH ANIMATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it skips the monkey boss mate

Yeah I like good animation.
I also like style, atmosphere, good adaptations and soul.
Therefore I don't like it.
But I do believe their heart was in the right place.

What the fuck are you even on about, this is a Berserk thread

Which is a good thing for the sake of the movies. The manga already "ruined" the monster surprise by having monsters from the very start. A new viewer only watching the movies only had hints of monsters till the Eclipse. Having a giant monkey monster would have fucked that surprise. And everyone I know who watched those moves was pretty surprised by the fucked up Eclipse scene.
That shit was brimming with style. Unique as fuck style that takes nearly a 1:1 scene and turns it into 3d. As if you flip each page and a little video plays. The music brought atmosphere out the ass, and again the adaptation was nearly 1:1 without showing a barn full of children's naked corpses.

youtube.com/watch?v=0jiGOOBVxUk

youtube.com/watch?v=B-DIZRCt3c8

I'm not gonna convince anyone, cause fuck all of you, but god damn I love the old anime, the movies, the new anime, and the manga.