DUDE, LET'S FORGIVE THIS GENOCIDAL MASS MURDERER LMAO

Attached: xc2-rex.jpg (1200x675, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Xk0bNMidCI
youtube.com/watch?v=hDVyHC2NNs4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

At least he learns his lesson and kills malos

He still kills him in the end

Attached: 1551009838628.jpg (1939x2621, 1.29M)

Eh he did what he had to when it mattered.

Are you talking about the one that died, the one that died, or the one that died?

Can you really blame him for wanting to be Malos' friend?

DUDE LETS FORGIVE THIS PERSON WHO KILLED MY GF LMAO

DUDE LETS ALSO FORGIVE THIS PERSON WHO WAS GOING TO MURDER LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE FUCKING PERSON ON BIONIS AND GLOATED IT ABOUT IT LMAOOOOOO

Shulk's only liked because of Adam Howden. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Attached: xenoblade shulk.png (320x320, 139K)

The one that killed himself and took another villain with him.

So he redeemed himself. Still way better than trying to save fucking MUMKAR

Attached: xenoblade jin aion.jpg (480x617, 61K)

>DUDE LETS FORGIVE THIS PERSON WHO KILLED MY GF LMAO
He never forgave Mumkhar, he just realised what killing him would truly mean. Growing up and rising above "revenge" is not the same as forgiving.
>DUDE LETS ALSO FORGIVE THIS PERSON WHO WAS GOING TO MURDER LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE FUCKING PERSON ON BIONIS AND GLOATED IT ABOUT IT LMAOOOOOO
Shulk realised that his wishes and pain were the same as Egil's, and that he also started his journey with genocide in mind himself.
Both of these are Shulk growing up as a character and leaving childish and irrational views behind.
>Shulk's only liked because of Adam Howden. Not that there's anything wrong with that
Shulk is well liked because he's much smarter than the average mouthbreathing jrpg protag, has character development and because of Adam Howden.

But he specifically states he's never going to be able to forgive him.

>He just realized what killing him would truly mean
If you meant it was him growing brain damage and giving Mumkar the opportunity to kill Dunban and Shulk, then yes it is growing. All of those other generic faces can be killed with no remorse though, lets try and save the life of this FUCKING INSANE MURDERER WHO WANTS NOTHING MORE TO SEE SHULK AND HIS ENTIRE PARTY DEAD
>Shulk realized his wishes and pain were the same as Egil's
So once again, he stops himself from killing a insane murderer who had literally killed hundreds, if not THOUSANDS of homs beforehand, and Shulk is only saved by Zanza showing himself and revealing that he's the true big bad.

Truly 10/10 writing, best JRPG protagonist ever made and certainly better than Rex. I'm fine with protagonist forgiving antagonists but Shulk has absolutely no reason to forgive Mumkar and to think that not killing him would be better than killing him. I can see the reasoning for Egil a bit, but even then Egil fucking gloated about killing thousands of Homs. What was going to stop him from attempting to just kill all of Bionis again if Shulk let him live and Dickson didn't show up to reveal Zanza was the big bad? Egil didn't give a fuck about anyone on Bionis, it was a pointless risk and just makes Shulk look like a gullible retard, which he shouldn't be towards the end of the game.

Yeah that was dumb as fuck, but I honestly forget about that scene all the time because my mind wants me to repress how terrible the writing there was. That, and he gets killed literally 10 seconds later anyway due to deus ex machina bullshit, but at least they can clean Shulk from being a murdere. What a terrible copout. The worst part about Xenoblade 1 for sure, in a game that I otherwise love.

When will people realize that in an anime game you are not going to kill the bad guy?

It wasn't even Shulk that was going to kill Mumkar, it was fucking Dunban. Shulk had no reason to stop Dunban in the slightest other than "M-MUH HOMS, DUNBAN! YOU'LL BE NO BETTER THAN HIM!" And then a rock falls on Mumkar and kills him because the writers realized how stupid it would be to have Mumkar still be alive.

It's amazing how much I forgot about that scene. It gets worse the more I remember about it, fuck.

It's almost like protagonists are generally good people who value all life instead of shitty forum-posters

Let me ask you one question, and try to answer as serious as possible. What seems to be the problem with mass murderer(s)? I'm not asking you why aren't you one of those. I'm asking you, if a guy is a mass murderer, and he didn't kill anyone close to you, why would you have something against him? I bet you're one of those people that sit next to TV and cries when he/she hears about traffic incident in India.

>NOOO ELMA DON'T SHOOT THE GUY WHO'S HOLDING THE ENTIRE FATE OF MANKIND AT HIS FINGER TIPS OUT OF SPITE
>ok I'll spare him
>*redeems self by dying later*
welcome to Japanese Role Playing Games

Attached: 50321142_p0.jpg (2463x2376, 1.89M)

But you do.
Rex is based as fuck.
>convinces God that he was a good guy
>gets permission to fuck God's daughter
>immediately goes and kills God's son
>opens up a harem of three girls and all three of them are ok with it

Dunkey said this game sucked so fuck this thread and giga sage

wait a minute isn't that the exact same plot point as in xenoblade 1?
it's almost as though they weren't putting in their best effort when they wrote it

No because Rex isn't a pussy virgin faggot like Shulk and actually killed a man. Rex said he would like to just kick the shit out of him then have a drink with him, but Rex isn't old enough to drink so he had to kill him.

Nah its done way better and they actually kill the real villain. Twice even if you count the time they thought they killed him.

Plus based Zeke was all for dropping Jin on Temperantia

>but Rex isn't old enough to drink so he had to kill him.
That sucks, but it's reasonable.

What the fuck is with Japanese games always trying to make murderers sympathetic characters 3/4ths into the game and then give them zero characterization outside of "dude, I'm evil lmao" and "abloo bloo bloo, muh daddy was mean to me, so that means it's justified for me wanting to kill everyone!"

There's nothing wrong with attempting to make characters more than 1 dimensional, and give them some shade.

No lie, I was on the fence about this game, but the Dunkey video convinced me not to buy it.

Plenty of western games do it too, it's just a general trope. Jin did realize he was a complete asshole though and really just hated the world after his waifu died.

>trusting a literal cuck's opinion on a game

Dunkey's opinion means shit. He only likes games with instant gratification. I love Banjo-Kazooie but it's no fucking masterpiece like he said it was.

I haven't seen any of dunkey's actual game reviews, but I have independently come to the conclusion that banjo-kazooie is a mechanically perfect game. it does have flaws elsewhere though.

Jin basically made one shitty decision and was stuck with it for all eternity. Living forever without the one person you actually love is a curse. Shit would blackpill anyone.

I hate to defend it but at least Jin didn't instantly mock him and then shoot one of the party members dead or something. I hate when they do shit like that.

How about stop being sheep and form your own thoughts and opinions you complete retards?

Letting someone else do all your thinking is a backwards ass way to live.

>I hate to defend it but at least Jin didn't instantly mock him and then shoot one of the party members dead or something
he literally stabs Rex in the back and says NOTHIN PERSONNEL KID

Dude, let's forgive this cute genocidal mass murderer.

Attached: jacqli.jpg (700x700, 60K)

You mean except for doing exactly that to Rex? Or is this some ironic bait.

Dude, let's fuck this cute genocidal mass murderer.

Would gladly do that again and again and again. Best party member, anyone saying otherwise is wrong have bad and most importantly wrong opinions that don't matter anyway.

keep saying it

Retards who think they know everything and haven’t played the game so it’s hard to tell

Look I like jrpgs as much as the rest of you weebs, but the clips Dunkey showed in his vid just makes your waifu game look like the ultimate cringe fest. Robot sex maids? Weird furbies? Lame dialogue? Yeah no this game got a hard pass from me.

to be fair Dunban never forgave Mumkar for his bullshit. it's not like Shulk had any fucking reason to hate Mumkar after learning his waifu got turned into a robot anyways.

He had a reason to though, he didn't do it just because he was an asshole or liked killing

>it's not like Shulk had any fucking reason to hate Mumkar after learning his waifu got turned into a robot anyways
Mumkar still stabbed his waifu for shits and giggles and was still a traitor

To be fair Rex was going to and did fuck up their plans by doing what he did and he was just following Malos's orders. When he says "Don't take it personally" he isn't saying it to be edgy, he means it literally.

Yeah but that's before Shulk even learns that Fiora isn't some braindead reanimated corpse. Mumkar still took Fiora away from Shulk and for all Shulk knew Fiora could just be a literal robot.

And this.

dunkey jumped the shark as soon as he made his dunkviews actual serious reviews and not just dumb non sequitur parodies of reviews.

And he was fucking unrepentant to the end about it.
Even the final battle with him has him still intending to kill the party until he fell to his death.

>antagonist of game is a party member in the sequel
I know they already kind of did this with Jin, but I want Malos to be a party member in Xenoblade 3.
Some no-nonsense type like not-Vegeta from Chrono Trigger.

Attached: 1537678407515.jpg (1274x715, 47K)

I understand they wanted to do the "villain kills himself due to his own hubris" thing, but it just looks dumb for Shulk and Dunban to spare this man in a giant fucking mech suit WHICH HAS KILLED A PREVIOUS PARTY MEMBER (to their knowledge). They should've at least had him get ejected and disarmed so he was really no thread to them at all, then the scene would make sense and it makes Shulk and Dunban look like better people rather than just idiots.

>Robot maids
A one off joke.
Poppi is closer to Tard strength foreigner who doesn’t quite know English.
>Weird furbies
Nopon are practically everywhere ranging from your best friend to minor villains they’re just a different race of characters like elves.
>Lame dialogue
The dialogue is fine. below Chrono trigger but better than most final fantasy games so above average

Outside the slow burn start probably one of my favorite JRPGs

Attached: Black_Knight_Full.png (500x643, 314K)

>replying unironically
fuck you

He was fun. I want him to show up somewhere else, maybe mindwiped so he can be a protag.

It's not happening, user.

>Mumkar still took Fiora away from Shulk and for all Shulk knew Fiora could just be a literal robot.
And he even threatens to kill her again when she meets to party to talk in her mech suit.
They should have at least done that and he dies trying to kill them anyway.
Even Shulk was willing to kill Dickson for what he did only for him to fake a surrender so that they don't watch him die

>so best girl that you completely forget about the other two girls
youtube.com/watch?v=9Xk0bNMidCI

What?
I actually liked and played the game.

Is this some copy pasta or some shit I didn’t know about?

But Dickson isn't a homs so it's okay.

Was Shulk just racist the entire time?

he forgave egil

>Was Shulk just racist the entire time?
The initial premise of the game is that he swears genocide on the people of another country, so kind of.
He just becomes a different kind of racist by the end, being okay with robot people but telling ancient people to go fuck themselves.

to be fair, the ancient people were mostly dicks

-on

>God of Dicksons
>Dickson
>Winged Dickson
>Computer AI

Why do praxis and theory get to hang with the main characters

It's true, but you shouldn't say it!

So wait if Alvis became one of the ancients because he was an aegis then where the fuck did Dickson and the other bitch come from? Did Zanza create them?

>XCX never put on Switch cause it used the Wii Us dumb gamepad for a core gameplay functionality

Attached: 1564112877791.gif (480x360, 723K)

>"abloo bloo bloo, muh daddy was mean to me, so that means it's justified for me wanting to kill everyone!"
You made me laugh

Zanza essentially is the creator god of Bionis, so all Bionis life comes from him. The two of the were most likely just crazy enough to declare their loyalty to him personally.

I was okay with him insisting on trying to talk Egil down given what he learned about him. He even was boasting that he'll just keep beating the shit out of Egil until he sits the fuck down and has a goddamn time out so it didn't even seem pussy.
Mumkhar was clearly just a pyschopath though, offering him one chance to stand down is fine, insisting not to kill him beyond that is full retard.

Dickson and whatsherface are just really old and knew Zanza long ago. Maybe he promised them a life after he destroyed the old world or something.

Jin and Malos are victims of circumstance, and it's maybe for you a bit hard to understand that they aren't human, the worlds lore is that they are effectively angels and unlike humans they have purpose, Malos has come to the conclusion that his purpose is to wipe the slate clean, a divine purpose that cannot be ignored, every inch of his existence backs this up, even his unique power is the power to destroy anything, both his innate power and the weapon he manifests fulfill this role, he even asks his creator and they just tell him he's gotta do what he's gotta do. Jins a bit different, he loses all purpose and ends up in some kind of limbo and becomes a nihilist, so he joins up with Malos because Malos gives him purpose.

The worst part is just how lazy Nintendo are, at any point in time they could have given the Switch reverse WiiU functionality allowing you to stream from the Switch to the dock effectively giving it the capability of every single Nintendo device outside of the 3ds/Virtualboy., but for some reason they didn't, here's hoping it makes it into the successor.

couldn't they just put the FN in a menu ?

>let's make our super weapon have emotions and then treat it like shit!
Why do they keep doing this?

because superweapon makers have to be emotionally dead inside

don't mind me just posting the best song in the game
youtube.com/watch?v=hDVyHC2NNs4

Attached: ReallyNintendo.jpg (1280x720, 463K)

Another user here. Avoid responding to people who write words such as
>cringe
>waifu
>yikes
as those are clearly shitposters.

>the games that tried to make the best use of the gamepad are now stuck on the Wii U
>Nintendo literally ended up cutting out gamepad usage by the end of it's life for Breath of the Wild
the monkiest monkey paw of all time

After thousands of people died

That line got mistranslated a bit. In the Japanese script he says that he can't possibly forgive Jin but he can't do anything but move on from that.

>Growing up and rising above "revenge" is not the same as forgiving.
Except Mumkhar needed to die in that precise moment because it was literally the only way to stop him from killing the whole party. The fact that he immediately dies to a deus ex machina anyway right after Shulk spares him is proof of this, there wasn't any other option.

>"abloo bloo bloo, muh daddy was mean to me, so that means it's justified for me wanting to kill everyone!"
Hmmm where have I heard that before?

Attached: Goro-evil-upset.png (512x512, 98K)

Is it so hard to just do this? Letting the hero kill the villain and keep his hands "clean" is old as fuck

Attached: tenor (2).gif (220x165, 303K)

>Jin kills best girl
>We are supposed to pardon him

Attached: a31b5a9370f14887cf1bb3a301ff900a1e15244e.jpg (800x800, 99K)

Did you not play Torna?

Still best girl

Because they were made by the guy that created KOS-MOS. That's why he got to make two different blades and they are more developed than any of the other ones.

Attached: choco character designs.jpg (2560x1348, 507K)

I mean he didn't kill anybody in MY family

They are fine. Good low A tier blades. Shame they were not main character blades.

Attached: 1566054307166.jpg (3195x4619, 2.51M)

>If you put down that rabid dog you'll get rabies too!

Fair enough
You’d think they’d word filter all of those by now

oof, that's a pretty big yikes from me. have sex

This

???? This literally never happens.

This. And he made God went away proud of his kids.

Attached: 1565643503310.png (297x273, 133K)

This is the rare wild Rex, in its natural habitat.

Attached: 1550451555843.png (1400x1013, 1.52M)

if you kill your enemies then you're no better than them

I don’t see why not

He explicitly didn't want to forgive anyone.

>and he was just following Malos's orders.
If you think Jin was 'just following Malos's orders' you fundamentally misunderstood the command structure of Torna. Jin's their leader, not Malos.

fuck off, woolie

He doesn't say anything about forgiving him in the translation either. And even in the dub he still explicitly says he can't possibly forgive him during the Morytha section, but everyone just forgets that for whatever reason.

Nigga, she was bonded with and had half her core crystal stolen by the man responsible for killing their original driver. If that was your [formerly deceased] wife, what other choice would you have?

She even said that she'd hate to have a driver like Amalthus, and was fucked up to the point that she had forgotten her original name. Not hard to see why Jin would "free" her like that.

I thought Praxis' bubble thighs and tits were actual bubbles and not just clothing, like a lot of other rare blades that have body parts replaced with other stuff. Not sure how to feel about it now