Untitled

Attached: 1517673127441.webm (978x518, 2.55M)

>everything nice

What did they mean by this?

Attached: 1492002085766.png (768x873, 1.29M)

Why aren't there more games about underage lesbians?

>the eldest girl uses the younger ones for her fantasies
just like in my imagination

because thats gay

>All 3 of them backstab each other with the other

kino

if its not a vampire game then that scene is pointless

The next scene is them 69ing. Don't know if that changes your mind

nah they might be 69ing but that scene should've ended wtih bloodsucking from the neck.

Attached: 1324680198674.jpg (317x427, 31K)

Rule of Rose is fucking weird, man. Not in a normalfag "wow so weird" kind of way, it's just such a fucking odd game.

Life is strange

I never made it through the game before I just got bored and left it. Last time was sometime around the airship section. Which just confused the fuck out of me, especially as I'd just finished Fatal Frame 3.

So what the hell is the point of the game besides lesbians?

Is that turd really my only other option?

You can find out more on www.google.com

Never beat the game to find out, sorry.

is this that game where the girls all tie one of them up in a burlap sack and drop bugs in with her?

Oh God a cynical asshole, what a special and unique character on this site

I feel it is silly to complain about people being cynical assholes while being a cynical asshole in your first post in the thread.

Important historical context: it depicts a romantic friendship between two girls, a concept that was recognized and accepted in many cultures into the 1940s. Yes, there were definitely young lesbians involved, but not all. This wasn't exclusive to girls either.

The creators of this one were inspired by Lord of the Flies (big surprise) and just watching children interacting. Bullying, without an adult present in the area, was almost a guarantee.

Texture ripped this one about a decade ago on the PCSX2 emulator. Joshua's face is Wendy's with a shadow over it. Still watching the emulator scene for ideas about ripping the models with their textures attached but no success thus far. There is a program that *ought* to be capable via a script.

Diana is not the Princess of the Rose.

Main character dealing with PTSD from her friends dying in a Children of the Corn-esque takeover of an orphanage during the 1920s in Britain. Main character came to the orphanage as a result of an actual historical Zeplin crash in Britain (not the Hindenburg): the R101.

Yes. The Onion Bag.

have you begged on xentax or zenhax for a model exporter

Aye, which is what got the QuickBMS script produced. *Personally* I have not had much luck but I haven't tried in a while. No one else posted anything at the time either, but some text has proven viewable through Hex editing. It appears there was at least one chapter removed from the game, as well as the ability for Brown to die rather than being knocked out briefly.

Thank you for the suggestion though! I still have a dream to make the Orphanage explorable in 3D just to say that I did.

>Main character came to the orphanage as a result of an actual historical Zeplin crash in Britain (not the Hindenburg): the R101.

It's actually more fucked up than that. She ended up there because she met Wendy (a girl who lived at the orphanage) while crossdressing as Joshua, eventually told her what was going on (that she had been kidnapped), and she was able to escape once Wendy got her the key