Why aren't you watching Frame Fatales, Yea Forums? Lots of talented female speedrunners

Why aren't you watching Frame Fatales, Yea Forums? Lots of talented female speedrunners.

Attached: D4Nc8LhW4AInee4.png (780x459, 507K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.pinknews.co.uk/2019/05/08/powerlifter-mary-gregory-world-records-disqualified-trans/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"female"

Not even memeing, checked one out at random and I knew it was a tranny from the voice instantly.

>Lots of talented female speedrunners.
like real females? or dudes in dresses? i can't imagine many actual woman would be involved with the speedrunning community, even the super autistic ones

>their mascot is a hyena
>female hyenas have fake pensis that they use to give birth
>males are treated like scum and are only used for mating, they're basically trash
What did they mean by this?

I watched one, and it was male. Sure, it was "male" but it was absolutely a man.

Pretty disgusting, they make an event to showcase women, and it gets invaded by trannies.

Can you imagine actually being a woman and getting beaten at everything not only by men, but also by men pretending to be women that infiltrate your female only events?

Attached: 1395455790145.jpg (450x370, 87K)

Was this not just a one time thing? God. Fucking gdq. I wish the real male runners would realise the power they had here and just make their own event collectively and Fuck off (((Gdq))) with its shitty charities and money laundering.
I imagine speedrunners are too unaware and lazy to actually take the leap though

>this post is off-topic

user...
google.com/amp/s/www.pinknews.co.uk/2019/05/08/powerlifter-mary-gregory-world-records-disqualified-trans/amp/

they have less testosterone on average then regular women
that doesn't sound like an advantage to me

I forgot about it. I just tuned in and there's some faggot voice narrating Fatal Frame, so I assume it's a tranny playing.

Is there a reason there is no camera? Even the esa shity spinoff had cameras.

Guess.

A camera would reveal a secret.

So what's the ratio of tranny to actual female

its the future intersectionalists chose

9:1, no meme.

It's what they deserve for prioritizing feelings and being woke.
GDQ is an embarassing scam but speedruns can be fun to watch. But not these chicks. Every speedrun WR is by a guy as far as I know.

>b-but I thought women were genetically equal to men!!

This must fall under some sort of false advertising.

Way better than I would expect desu

That name still irritates me, since with human reactions, you're not really going to be saving frames in a speedrun.

Even the RPG Limit Break Dragon Quest Randomizer Tourney has more actual women in it. Been watching that instead.

It's about video games

funny that you think that

Ok, then what is it about?

it's a very thinly-veiled tranny thread
something something bad faith, etc.

Rent free

rent free

I only watch Trauma Center speedruns

It's extremely sexist to exclude men. I don't support this kind of bigotry.

lol