Here's your fighting game training partner, bro

>here's your fighting game training partner, bro

Attached: sonicfox-750x422_0.jpg (750x422, 37K)

sup homie lets spar

Too stinky, get it out of my apartment

I don’t like him, but I could keep that down for the sake of learning.
In fighting games it’s best to play against better people if you ever hope to learn and improve.

>FGC poster boy is a homosexual nigger furry
I always felt it perfectly fits their community

I feel sorry for the fighting game community for having a furfag that won't shut up about being a homo.

Shit. I wouldn't say no

well shit.. up next is street fighter

Training with SonicFox would be like just learning how to box and your training partner is a young Mike Tyson

the difderence being that losing wouldn't leave you as a bag of mush with cte
so you could learn and improve over time

Showing bias as a tekkenfag but I feel bad for nrs having this furfag degenerate front and centre of their competitive scene.

Tekken gets jdcr knee arslan
sfv gets momochi daigo tokido
NRS games get perpetual furfag

The furry fears fundamentals based games he would dodge for sure.

Sonicfox is irrelevant these days, dickrider.

its a nigger faggot

Maybe if he placed in Tekken, Guilty Gear or any Street Fighter title. Literally every other game is irrelevant when you talk about actual skill and legacy impact

His sheer existence makes this board seethe and I love it.

literally no one cares.

you replied

Yeah right, retard.

I dont want to lose but it depends on the game

I think I could beat him in Tekken

I feel like being world heavy weight champ is a little bit different from being world champ at a few fighting games.

Probably he's never devoted the time needed to become really good in any of the big games.

What he means is that sonicfox is likely so much better than you that getting your ass whooped by him wouldn't help you learn anything. When trying to get better at fighting games it's best to play someone at a similar skill level. Just a little bit higher than yours and you'll feel yourself being forced to improve to keep up. When the skill gap is too large however you struggle to have time to learn anything.

Very true

He'd just destroy me. It'd be no contest. Would be cool to meet him tho.