Master

We're in a tight spot.

Attached: 919768_20050516_640screen028.jpg (640x704, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C2Es76As7cA
youtube.com/watch?v=p5dnTZrAME8
store.steampowered.com/app/961490/Travis_Strikes_Again_No_More_Heroes_Complete_Edition/
streamable.com/t9q74
youtube.com/watch?v=V8D68yr5qa4
vocaroo.com/i/s1Ikh7oxqNKm
lparchive
twitter.com/steelballrunner/status/974995137817321472
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get out of here Jaco Checkbox

Don't make me say it again

Don't make me say it again.

FOUR

Attached: Killer7 TEXAS BRONCO.jpg (474x335, 22K)

TIMES

A day

Attached: k7.jpg (600x480, 178K)

YOU'RE FUCKED.

Attached: Mi70ZkF1.jpg (1252x1252, 82K)

I just bought this last night and finished the first mission, just started the second. Are the missions chronological or am I just stupid? The Fukushima mission seems like it takes place before Angel.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

heh

Attached: 1560618921140.png (1024x511, 213K)

The missions are chronoligical. There's even dates written on the misiion start screen.

Attached: wef.gif (470x376, 2.57M)

DON'T MAKE ME SAY IT AGAIN

Attached: immacleaner.jpg (255x195, 15K)

What the fuck was his problem?

the master
it is very dangerous

people made him say it too many times

It is very very dangerous.

>Suplexes planks of wood
>Headbutts bullets

Attached: Big_MASK.jpg (730x592, 96K)

what happens if you try to replay levels in the PC version of this game? does it overwrite your save or is it safe?

I'm pretty sure you have to manually save so you should be fine. You can also have like a dozen saves anyway so make a duplicate if you want.

Attached: master we're in a tight spot.webm (512x300, 2.76M)

lmao

Damn! We're in a tight spot!

Attached: o brother.jpg (580x326, 47K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190822-224736_Chrome.jpg (1434x912, 134K)

10/10

Unbelievably based

Hey Garcian, what line of work are you in?

Holy fucking shit

Attached: Aqua laughing.gif (384x372, 2.83M)

Holy shit this was the last place I expected to see an O Brother Where Art Thou reference

Attached: 1332767335005.jpg (640x464, 39K)

What games do I play if I want the experience of a Suda51 game, but I've already played all the Suda51 games?

Attached: brbkillingself.gif (400x224, 1.88M)

Have you played the Fire Pro Wrestling game where he wrote the story?

And who might you be?

Attached: roulette.png (1366x768, 420K)

Don't make me say it again.

IMA CLEANUH

Attached: THECLEANUH.jpg (426x597, 53K)

I really love the neo noir feel of this game. We need a sequel that explore the other characters beside the helion with bit of hyping of the boss of each section.

how's that new Jay and Silent Bob coming along?

will this masterpiece of a game ever get a sequel?

Attached: killer-7-20050419110905378.jpg (640x480, 36K)

not quite what you said but there is this
youtube.com/watch?v=C2Es76As7cA

It did, it's called Travis Strikes Again

>went to Gamescom regularly
>the one time I can't go, Suda goes there
I wanted to tell him that I really enjoyed the 25th ward...

that's just a shitty excuse for a kickstarter

t. didn't actually play it

Attached: travis strikes again metacritic.jpg (1280x720, 1.04M)

good thing is coming out on pc on october

I would love a directors cut more than a sequel.

Attached: harman.jpg (1200x675, 58K)

I could never figure out any reason to choose Coyote over Dan, but I did anyway just because of that line.
Such an over-the-top awesome scene.

why?

Attached: Sudaquote.png (1366x768, 606K)

Coyote has more immediate damage if you can keep your aim steady rather than Dan needing to charge up. As such I think Coyote is somewhat better in the PC port since with mouse control you can adjust for the recoil pretty quickly.

Coyote can pick locks

I always hear "uhnoosta"

Well, hello, Smith. (´-`)ノ

>posts you can hear

What did he mean by this ?

Attached: tumblr_ppiz9pyRy71qfni9go2_500.jpg (500x313, 20K)

he's wondering what you're WATCHIN, PLAYIN, DRINKIN etc.

Only 1/3rd of the original script was used in the game. Shit like Dan and Coyote's mutual hatred for each other and lots of other cool shit. The Smiths were suppose to have their own chapters just exploring their character, like Encounter and Dan.

Attached: 1472003897.jpg (5183x2560, 516K)

oh wow, that sounds good

They are, the first one is basically just a prologue for the rest of the game that sets everything up. You literally just get in kill all smiles and get out routine job and ok be of many Smith Syndicate has been taking since they are the only ones who see the smiles. Mission 2 and on are when you actually start uncovering the conspiracies behind it all.

killer7 3DCG anime when?

He said at his Gamescom panel that a complete K7 is still on the table and that the full story is still saved to his computer. He also said if he doesn't make the game he'll probably just release the text in a novel or something.

>literally just now learning there was a PC remaster released 9 months ago
Holy shit, I can finally get people to play this game.

Don't forget stuff like Sundance Shot.
youtube.com/watch?v=p5dnTZrAME8

Attached: FACE_SANDANCE.png (312x384, 157K)

Does anyone have all of the assests? I think I only have the source code on an hdd. Also, did they ever stitch together the tower level into something playable?

Also, what fucking gives with the remaster? They let him remake/use a ton of assests for the TSA day 7 patch but the game is only on PC?

there used to be this video lying around of someone playing threw the tower but it looks like its gone now

Attached: Horizon.png (640x480, 364K)

I know, I've been trying to find it. The original Curtus and Dan death cutscenes are floating around

source?

Attached: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.gif (480x270, 1.18M)

store.steampowered.com/app/961490/Travis_Strikes_Again_No_More_Heroes_Complete_Edition/

About a month ago Suda was in my country for an anime convention. I took questions from anons to ask him; I was only allowed to ask one.

The question i asked him was: How if in killer7 Japan gets bombed, can it possibly be linked to the No More Heroes universe as the new intro to TSA suggests?

Apologies for not delivering sooner lol

He answered: at the end of killer7 you are given two choices, so one of those is how that happens

I think the answer doesn't make much sense unless killer7 had a mistake in the translation early on, as it is stated Japan already got bombed... but it makes sense if the mistake is there because you seem to be assassinating people to stop it throughout the game.

I wonder if they'll release NMH1 and 2 to pc too

Attached: dwayne the yes Johnson.gif (190x200, 1.16M)

good chance since marvelous wants the games to be multiplatform

IN OPs PUSSY HEHE

Japan gets bombed in Killer7, but doesn't get completely obliterated unless you pick the one ending. That opens another can of worms though since it implies that Japan attacks the US instead which would affect Travis' world in TSA

it's partially playable in the PAL debug build, the maps are barebones but they are connected and you can move between them

streamable.com/t9q74
i guess im lucky i had it downloaded

Attached: garcian-smith.jpg (1024x1051, 70K)

Yea Forums has the best Suda threads. Thanks guys

The dialogue in the game makes it seem like it was and that the only remaining 11s were the sleeper agents in the US

I miss when Suda games were weird like Killer7 and Silver Case, not """"weird"""" like No more heroes 2 and Lollipop Chainsaw

I might be misremembering the severity

NMH2 and Lollipop Chainsaw are barely suda games, he didn't direct either. Lollipop Chainsaw was mainly James Gunn.

Suda didn't direct NMH2 and a lot of Lollipop Chainsaw's tone likely came from James Gunn, who's known to be kind of an edgelord when he gets to be.

I hope so, I want to play NMH1 so bad. I will buy it for $35 or whatever the minute it's released.
Suda's said he's interested in porting them iirc, so there is some hope.

It's possible you're right, and it's how Suda seems to have intended for it to be conveyed. I had only just finished it weeks before the convention and I had the same question burning as the other user which is why I chose it.

Either way we know what was intended

youtube.com/watch?v=V8D68yr5qa4
>Look at the picture.
>What picture?
>Not literally, idiot.

You were probably able to blame publisher meddling in some of those cases, or being spread far too thin across multiple titles.
I think Suda is embracing his older weird past again though with things like Kurayami Dance and The Silver Case ports helping him get his groove back. Now if only we can get a FSR port after NMH3 or a brand new VN like TSC/the Travis Strikes Back sections any time soon.

>FSR port
PLEASE. I NEED IT ALREADY.

Attached: ee3c1e57228c4496c9b8954793543b6d.jpg (800x640, 99K)

It's still weird to me how Lollipop Chainsaw is so popular. It got brought up at Momocon and Gamescom. Sida seemed a little frustrated because he has to keep saying it's up to WB.
As recently as last year he said to just go out and buy a wii and play them as they were originally intended, however people kept asking. I was under the impression he was dragging his feet because he just wanted to work on new stuff, but apparently he followed through on talking to Marvelous reps while at E3 and they are interested in a multiplat release but only named Switch and PS4.
Yeah. I've always just ascribed to it being an alternate version of the Smiths in TSA. I don't think the details are as important, kind of like the Space Odyssey novels.
Still mad they didn't have any news of FSR at Momocon

Were the ending chapters of 25th Ward added in the rerelease?

They just feel so different from the rest of the game

Kurayami Dance was a fun read. I loved the TSA reference at the end there.
>alt timeline smiths
I would have been happy with that as an answer too; though now we have to work out why Death (LiD) was able to cause so much havok despite literal gods being around.

Hey Smith.
Did you hear about the Chinese?
They put out games and media for the masses.

The typical knock offs, you know.
But the truth is way more sinister.
They're collecting up all the user data they can.
Something big is coming, Who knows when it's going to hit.
Doesn't matter to me, just thought it was interesting.
Where do your loyalties lie?
You do know, don't you?

Attached: Travis Bell.png (310x352, 137K)

What are those white buildings called?

Attached: 1542670785169.png (1000x1000, 150K)

For whatever reason, Suda's game attract a lot of mouth breathers and I don't think they realized that TSA is an anniversary game with fun cameos and went into full mcu overdrive autism asking about how canon K7 is at momocon and Suda just kind of tried to roll with it.

Attached: 20th.png (1920x1080, 865K)

Suda himself literally said that he was planning on making NHM3 "avengers-like". It's obvious that NMH3 is going to have some references to his other games. Badman, Dan, and Kamui all play such a large part in TSA that it can't just be for fanservice.

I doubt FSR HD is coming out anytime soon with Suda's focus mostly going towards No More Heroes 3 right now, supposedly one GoNintendo article claims its 50% done.

The only part Kurayami Dance lost me was the ending, it honestly left me wanting more chapters. Still I loved the ride, especially the artwork.

I realize that, but I don't think he worked out all the details in regards to K7 banning the internet, etc so much as just having some variation of the Smiths present
Suda said 50% at Gamescom, but also said 25% in a Famitsu article just 3 weeks ago. I wouldn't put much stock in the number.

vocaroo.com/i/s1Ikh7oxqNKm

Attached: iu[1].jpg (354x222, 20K)

So what the fuck was Target 04 even about? Did gamers finally rise up? I don't get it.

That's a great impression.
10/10 would move to the desert and join a cult

Attached: 1552299964746.jpg (500x349, 51K)

They're CIA assets are put down.

Just want to ask before I get any deeper into 25th Ward, is playing FSR mandatory to understanding it? I think Placebo's finale chapter in TSC sets up events for FSR, and I hear 25th Ward has references to it, but I dont want to play the DS version of FSR unless its necessary to understand 25th ward since I hear its inferior in every way to the PS2 version.

>Silver Case
Would you recommend playing this? I've never touched it, only heard a few things about it

FSR is a direct sequel to TSC and leads into 25W. You can emulate the PS2 version and read the script from the DS version at lparchive dot org/Flower-Sun-and-Rain/
It took 3 attempts for it to click with me, but overall I think it was worth it

you can play it on a toaster with DS emulator

It's not completely necessary, but it helps playing it to understand a few things
Also the DS version is pretty good dude, you can open CATHERINE whenever you want and there's mor shit to do, also DS ost> PS2 ost

I really want to play as Overdrive de Smith and fight the billion Final Smiles

I know, but I don't want to beat it only for a remaster to be announced shortly afterwards.

The introduction case isn't the best, but if you can get past it the story becomes pretty damn engaging and interesting. Kusabi is easily one of Suda's best characters.

Attached: 1561225560666.gif (320x200, 47K)

It's great. Tokio is a wonderful character too, and there's some painfully touching moments.

Like the email.

Based

Will make a Suda thread tomorrow for your efforts user

TSC is a rough first attempt by Grasshopper, since it was developed by 10-20 people on a tiny budget. It's sort of this VN game with some movement elements like an adventure game. Still while the opening chapter feels rough it sets up this cool mystery about a serial killer called Kamui along with a 20 year conspiracy that looms over the plot.
It was a fun ride to binge but it absolutely isn't for everyone, its made more for people who wanted more mystery after playing Killer7 or for people who love PS1-era adventures.

I'll look into both versions, thanks for the help anons.

That's spot in. The TSA threads earlier this year were some of the most fun I've had on Yea Forums in a long time. We went through so much of Suda's stuff

Silver Case is weird, it starts out as a horror game with really annoying puzzles for exactly one chapter, but then gives it up and becomes a sci-fi detective story mixed between Serial Experiments Lain and Texhnolyze with no puzzles at all.
I still loved it very much.
That part in the woods was really damn cool

>shhhhh
Fucking golden

Attached: mario_plant.jpg (853x1024, 78K)

killer7 PC has 4:3 and widescreen options, which is correct? is there any noticeable differences?

>everyone just straight up gives their last words knowing they're fucked
>immediately get flashed with their corpse a few steps later
>that music
Shit was intense. Suda's got a real way with directing an atmosphere.

fuck dude Freddy Got Fingered is one of my favorite movies too how did I not see this kek

ITS FLIRTIN WITH FUCKIN DEATH ITSELF

Attached: 4.gif (550x550, 877K)

Did we ever figure out why interone had all that killer7 shit in the first place?

Attached: TheFriendsWeMadeAlongTheWay.png (514x92, 7K)

if you haven't already played it in 4:3 you probably won't mind the widescreen. there's a hotkey to switch at any time so you can see the differences for yourself. the main thing is UI elements that are on the left or right edge of the screen can look awkward in widescreen because of how far they are from the middle.

Just to let you all know that the flower sun and rain remaster is in the works and should be out within 10 years.
All this according to when they announced the killer 7 remaster at hopper twitter.com/steelballrunner/status/974995137817321472

Holy shit, this thread is still alive.
I thought it'll be dead in a hour just like 99% of SUDA threads.

And 26th Ward in a few years.

When TSA came out, we had threads go on until they autosaged. Unfortunately they went to shit as soon as the ports were announced. There's probably 30 or so anons on Yea Forums that like Suda and if the timing is right they turn out pretty well. I'm really looking forward to when we start seeing more of NMH3

no.

>26th Ward
Nah dude that is just some hearsay, with no concrete evidence and is just an easter egg. This was said, but with no concrete release date. which i can see where you are getting at.

Modern Grasshopper would fuck it up

You know what we have to give them in order for a new Ward order.

Theory fags are the most obnoxious people and they're all over the suda discords.

>Kurayami Dance
Fuck I forgot to buy it. I loved it.

>using discord

If a non-NMH suda character was a boss fight in NMH3, who would you want them to be?

He's never lost his groove, he just doesnt have that much time to direct games anymore

Sundance, Mondo Zappa and an unwinnable fight with Kamui

The MAN!

Attached: dan-smith.jpg (1200x800, 88K)

Mondo Zappa from Killer is Dead. The post David battle one, now that'd be some cool shit.

based dan poster

That design is absolutely God tier. Skeletal, alien, and almost bug-like in its silhouette. I really wish more games let us play with characters that were somewhat inhuman/monstrous.

>moon river hires travis to kill him

Attached: 1451077971759.gif (315x572, 95K)

Killer is Dead had some great designs. And I just want to know what's gonna be next for the KiD story.
Would be cool af. But we already know she's hired someone from Killer is Dead agency. A man can only dream...

would garcian recover his "head" after travis kills him?

I loved Killer 7, is Killer is Dead anything like it ?

Never gave it a try

Nothing whatsoever like it, totally different tone, gameplay, story presentation style, and characters.
Killer is Dead is a fun hack and slash with some cool bosses, though. The art is gorgeous imo, and the game is oozing with style and atmosphere.

Tighter than tight

>Broken Smiles on Killer8
I have never finished it for this reason

Attached: 1468506669080.jpg (800x1200, 148K)

Garcian Emir can just add him as one of his personalities while putting a bullet from golden revolver through his head.

This is my favorite fucking post of the entire week.

Nope, but it's really cool and beautiful looking. It's also one of the best Suda games in terms of actual gameplay.

Attached: Suda's average visit to E3.webm (1920x1080, 1.71M)