Yea Forums ruined radical heights

oh no no no
gamerevolution.com/news/585013-cliff-bleszinski-Yea Forums-helped-ruin-radical-heights

Attached: Cliff-Bleszinski-4chan[1].jpg (640x360, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NYm26
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>cell shading
why do they keep doing this

>direct link
archive.is/NYm26

Thank you user.

Attached: radical heights.webm (640x360, 2.84M)

>This thread again

hey man I checked the archive before posting it

He wouldn't have to have made this game if he didn't put ugly niggers in his previous one.

>“(Funfact about the game was that a fan sent me screen caps from Yea Forums of gamers who had a vendetta against me and all agreed to gang up to hack and ruin it, which contributed to the declining player base due to cheating.)
what

Attached: 1515269290553.jpg (350x277, 15K)

because it makes autistic faggots like you upset

Really is a shame what happened to GameRevolution. All the founders got pushed out by CraveOnline and replaced with Berkeley interns

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Listen I’ll take credit for fucking up your shitty game but I didn’t play it to fuck you

>the state of Cliffy B

Attached: 1551411872208.jpg (457x442, 32K)

but you sound more upset user calm down

So I can understand why Cliffy would be upset with Lawbreaker's failure. That was an actual video game with seemingly a lot of effort and care put into it, like say what you will about tranny designs or whatever but it's clearly a finished game. Radical Heights on the other hand was not even close to being a real game. Textures were unfinished with some zones being literal templates, UI was unfinished, the fucking main menu just had the default Windows mouse cursor, sound barely worked most of the time. Like it looked like it was literally made in a weekend in order to recoup some money in a last ditch effort to keep the studio afloat. Cliffy can't genuinely try to blame the games failure on Yea Forums being mean about it he has to know that it was destined to happen right?.

this is the game dev equivalent of your parents saying "user YOUR GAMES ARE SLOWING THE COMPUTER DOWN" while installing seven toolbars from ad popups

Damn you, hacker known as Yea Forums!

It's just a shitty already done battle royale. It offers nothing that isn't done better elsewhere. And that's if you're actually cockroach enough to enjoy battle royales.

Good on you, user.

>calm down
not until you suck my penis bro

yep, I'm thinking we're BASED

Don't namedrop me, idiot.