YOU GOT ME THE EXPANSION PACK

YOU GOT ME THE EXPANSION PACK.

Attached: 1452796462259.png (720x540, 579K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SjaDG2G-_go
youtube.com/watch?v=CGbgAisf6_c
homestarrunner.com/trogdor-canvas/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tfw we'll never get more mission hill but even if we did it would just be nothing but hipster mockery 10 years too late and drumpf jokes.

dilate

so just like the original show except replace drumph with reality television

>mfw I once got the Pokemon Colosseum pre-order disc as a gift and my parents thought I was ungrateful when i said I couldn't play it

Attached: 1466793988232.jpg (390x460, 44K)

Mission Hill is the least funny cartoon of all time.

What's the most funny cartoon of all time?

Attached: 1211695771444d.jpg (490x700, 113K)

The Simpsons 4th season.

>my parents thought I was ungrateful when i said I couldn't play it
how were they not able to actually see that it wouldn't work?

Looney Tunes, Tom & Jerry or Nu, Pogodi.

penis penis penis

Attached: penis penis penis.jpg (271x186, 7K)

Sealab 2021 before Harry Goz died.

This is image is so fucking stupid. You waould have to be a literal retard to believe it.

>mfw in a few years no one in Yea Forums will remember mission hill

Attached: 1440644793233.jpg (600x600, 84K)

BA BA BA BA BA BAAA
BEBOP COLA
OHHH YEAAAH

Robot Jones season 1 with the text-to-speech voice

Metalocalypse season 4 ;_;

I later showed them what little game-related functionality it had didn't work for me because i didn't have a GCN-GBA link cable and they didn't bother me afterwards. Years later I was able to actually use it for the Jirachi then sold it for a clean $95

That's why they aren't bringing it back

weirdy beans at?

homestar runner

youtu.be/SjaDG2G-_go

Jokes like this used to be on ABC

GOOBER MEISTER

This guy gets it

Attached: ddaf3dd49acb75cacc5a918f298a870e.jpg (640x1461, 149K)

ABC still has unfunny jokes user

good lord how could you nail it so hard

Attached: 1564808443884.jpg (740x740, 433K)

Good show.
youtube.com/watch?v=CGbgAisf6_c

Attached: clerks.jpg (750x562, 89K)

xra

pictures of sealab are funnier than sealab, because sealab wasn't funny. no shows of this genre were ever funny.
it's webcomic humor that only works /here/.

God this show was so great....

>mfw my dad once got me a roller coaster tycoon expansion pack as a gift

Then again, I didnt have the hearth to say anything to him

Attached: 1328578489587.gif (250x250, 185K)

that dude's acting had the same problem as sealab. funny as an old shoe. you can't just read a joke and expect it to land.

absolutely based i'm ready to die

nice try pal

Attached: immunity dog.jpg (484x860, 337K)

It’s an adaptation of a Kevin Smith product. I’d say the delivery was right on the money.

Not him but Space Ghost Coast to Coast had some great material early on.

This image used to be what's called a Creepypasta

if this exact same show came out today you'd call it sjw and hate it for making cringy LE NERD references and having a gay couple on the main cast

venture bros seasons 1 through 3

I don’t go on Yea Forums so if I get crucified for this Idk why, but I like venture up to date

i like dragon ball super

Attached: 1562386559164.png (750x1000, 135K)

Haha
Funny and
Relatable
Haha

the later seasons are great in their own right. they just didn't have as many jokes as 1-3. nothing wrong with that.

I can absolutely respect that user.

Attached: 36A36C04-C680-41B2-8DCD-9ECBF78C8113.jpg (581x1020, 380K)

I really like super. But I also enjoy the eng dub for DBZ but not the falconer score

Space ghost predates sea lab by almost 10 years though. Space ghost was technically a Cartoon Network show, even with its early adult swim “light cursing” “what the hell” “damn it” kinda shit

well that is unironically the best dub and the only people who prefer granny goku are redditors and Yea Forumstryhards who think you're supposed to dislike dubs inherently

Attached: Please, no Meat touching ma'am.png (968x676, 173K)

I get it if you started DBZ with Japanese dub and I’m pretty hard about subs over dubs but the eng dub crew knows their shit at this point.

Fuckers have been screaming their lungs out for 20 something god damned years for every game, redubbing, kai, and new movie

personally i think shifting the focus of VB to more on plot and character development was a wise move. it's rare for shows trying to be funny all the time to stay good longer than 5 or so seasons. plus with how long it takes to get a new VB season, i'd like to see some closure at some point. i think it's getting close to end of story.

>cartoon where the writer's self insert is a cartoonist
cringe

Unironically ATHF.
>always at least one incredibly funny thing every episode
>all characters are perfect, some of the best to ever be made on television
>Carl
>subtle humor and reoccurring jokes that are extremely hard to spot underneath the absurdist humor
>galactic level IQ word humor and puns
>terrified an entire city with bomb threats

Attached: 1566292667008.jpg (900x675, 86K)

you just described homestar runner

Homosuck Farter

With how long each season takes for literally two fucking guys to write. I appreciate having more important plot shit as the focus instead of dicking around for a season and another 4 year wait.

Fucking the connections they made in the latest season to fucking season 1 were insane

>I don’t go on Yea Forums so if I get crucified for this Idk why, but I like venture up to date

same, it's obvious the writers have an endgame on sight and I'm perfectly fine with that, I wish seasons lasted for more episodes so they could do more random episodes with more jokes.
I still love the show and it's evolution has been the best I've ever seen, seeing the kids mature and get into real adult problems is so fucking surreal.

"Choke the life from the O.S.I. as the rattrap snaps shut on Gargantua-2," which is both a bad idea and a mixed metaphor.

I was laughing my ass off with phage ever since "all this and gargantua 2", I hope they bring him back from limbo.

This, replace Carl with Bubs

Bubs > Carl anyday, anyway

Fuckin schnicka man

*doesn't rely on gore, profanity, current events, or politics so it never ages in your path*

Attached: 1551745322152.png (400x400, 99K)

I honestly wouldn't mind them going to a comic form of venture bros if it meant we got more content more often. It'd still work with their pacing.

Rick and Morty

>get so obscure in the Halloween episodes that you can’t even fit topical political shit in what most writers use as a crutch, because you’re too busy doubling down on your own beautiful esoteric insanity

Homestar Runguy

Futurama. SpongeBob if you mean kids cartoon.

*gets BTFO by Adobe dropping flash forever

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 26K)

As much as I would love this for more consistent content. The voice acting is almost half the show. I can’t imagine a convo between the monarch and dr mrs the monarch without their staple contrasting voices playing off eachother

they're converting the entire site to html 5 and also reuploading everything on youtube
homestarrunner.com/trogdor-canvas/index.html
shit works on mobile now

based

Holy shit I remember that. Trying to even get INto boston after that was a joke. All kinds of shit changed after that.

I tried to get one of those irr circuit board posters, found a few on Ebay right around that time, and they were going for $400+, easily.

*moist noises*

Attached: JYOOOORB.jpg (480x360, 13K)

>All these pleb tastes
Clone High is by far the funniest show of all time.

..no this isn't possible. NOOOOOO

Attached: nnnnnnnnooooo.jpg (1003x767, 156K)

Really? Ive been seeing it for years.

fuuuccck. I almost choose to forget about this show because it’s so sad knowing it will never come back in anything more than a billboard in the background of a spiderman film

That's so kafkaesque

bling blong bling blong

Holy shi- WHAT? WHAT?

THOSE BEAUTIFUL FUCKERS

I knew about YouTube but converting the site to keep the true source alive!?

Attached: 22C178EC-D1C7-411C-92A7-3CBC6C9CAAB7.jpg (580x750, 39K)

Too much melo dramma that spoils the comedy, as well as predictable jokes sometimes

the undergrads is the greatest tv show of all time

chickilla

Attached: 1182958560232.jpg (395x400, 65K)

>Homestar On Youtube!
>We're still putting all the toons on all the YouTubes so you can watch them on any device, any dewhere!

even their pr release shit has soul

Brendon, what did I tell you about posting on this website? You're not gonna find anything of value here. Take a look at me, Brendon. I've been posting here since at least 2006. It doesn't matter how good you think your post is, some jackoff is gonna reply calling yo- calling you some kind of slur, likely a racial slur, and then all that effort goes to waste. Nothing here is gonna matter in the future, okay? Stick with soccer.

Attached: 1555657329870.jpg (280x210, 19K)

related note,
*blocks your path*

Attached: based tom fulp.png (977x610, 58K)

>you will never play Virtual Valkyrie
>you will never sell you friends into slavery

Clone high’s got great humor, but the gore in some episodes is unnecessary, should’ve gotten a season 2.

>95 dollars
What the fuck

i can hear his voice

Anyone that's heard it once can hear his voice.

impressive

Coach Mcguirk was the only funny thing in Home Movies

Aqua Teen Hunger Force

Strong bad is the only celeb twitter with soul

>Muh reddit

Attached: futurama.png (2000x1017, 1.17M)

i only know this show from the like 2002 flash game where you just bounce a soccer ball
it was on addictinggames.com

This so much. Carl and Shake are the funniest characters to ever be animated. They also have a rouge's gallery that could match even batman. The only character that isn't an absolute riot is Frylock, but that's simply because he's the straight man/science guy who drives the plot in half the episodes.

>anything before the movies
Pure kino
>movies
Hit and miss, mostly miss by the last film but kino when it hits
>Comedy Central seasons
Shit

Ruined itself with the latest run. That fucking fast and the furious parody is one of the worst episode of a cartoon I've seen since I stopped watching zombie simpsons. Should have ended after the late philip j fry.

They say you're here forever. Which is... kind of like this job. They don't even talk about what they're supposed to discuss. I know the top says video games or some crap but no one cares. So they go on about politics, Japanese cartoons, and mutilated genitalia... You want to see that, Brendon?

Attached: 1555660091615.jpg (1577x1200, 389K)

The season with the i can haz cat memes and current topic politics in a show based on the year 30XX

It got pretty bad when it started to become a relationship show

They'd would have to do an audio comic for it to be worth it. Similar to the MGS graphic comic retelling the game. A plain jane paper comic wouldn't work.

But which episode was the most kino?
For me it's the one about Fry's brother.

I still do this to my wife

The war episode
ass

the dog episode

Much like family guy, only good pre-cancellation, and maybe "serviceable" for the first season or 2 back. Plus, bringing it back arguably killed its legacy as a great show. The original 72 episodes were all good to great for the most part. The revival nearly doubled that, with the later 68 being completely unmemorable.

Ed Edd n Eddy

Because its not fucking hard to see

Definitely the strongest of the late 90s early 2000s period of kids shows. It was basically south park for kids.

googer geiger googer geiger

the time travel one

Attached: hqdefault (7).jpg (480x360, 23K)

i would kill for a beat 'em up that had animal sound effects when you landed hits.

I’d be down for a motion comic. Fuck I would have been ecstatic for a telltale style adventure game for them. Instead they kept fucking off with the worst IPs (tales from the borderlands, Minecraft story mode, GOT) till they couldn’t even afford to finish the walking dead

shut up frogposter wojakposter

It was a pre order bonus that you could get a jirachi from, its the only official way for gen 3.

Fighter Z made me prefer sub. Plus Sean seems like a huge faggot.

it's a shame what happened with funimation. those assholes deserve to be punished for what they did to vic.

I'm not even talking about that. He just comes off as thinking HE is THE Goku and I'm sick of his fucking voice. Plus granny aside every other character in jap sounds cooler.

Just the style of this cartoon takes me back to the early 2000s cartoons and webcomics.

so you're mad because you read some redditors tell you about some con bullshit

Fighterz made me realize how much better some of the DBZA voices are compared to OG Z. Cell especially

i miss jap bulma's voice. it was fucking adorable.

>mad
Not in the slightest. Weird word choice.
>con bullshit
If that were the case I'd be giving a shit about the Vic thing too wouldn't I?

The joke is good but man the voice acting is bland as fuck

Attached: file.png (1120x800, 672K)

user no don't...

penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis

Attached: Screenshot_2009-06-14-22-21-21-198.jpg (664x427, 119K)

xavier

BUT DA CLOWWWWNNZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

the late phillip j fry is the best one

the oblongs

YOU GOT ME THE BASE GAME, ANDY! THE BASE GAME! I WANTED THE DAY ONE SPECIAL EDITION WITH THE 6" COLLECTIBLE FIGURE, THE STICKER PACK, THE COASTER SET, AND THE SEASON PASS DLC, ANDY!

Attached: haaaaaaa.jpg (433x419, 97K)

ATHF, but here's some other great ones:
Space Ghost C2C
Cartoon Planet
12oz Mouse
Early Squidbillies
Sealab 2021
Tom goes to the mayor
Duckman
Freakazoid

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-26-05-10-04-676.jpg (1025x563, 270K)

>have only seen a handful of episodes
>can still hear this clear as day

i go on Yea Forums often enough and people seem to love every season of venture

Its gonna be adult swim's 20th anniversary soon, let that fucking sink in. As somebody who was there at the beginning, this seems unreal.

Attached: sirwhatisthat.jpg (668x495, 101K)

What is that...Palmetto....What is that, Palmetto cheese? What are you eating? What is that? Sir, what is that? No eating in the pool.

Adult Swim up to about 2008 was really comfy. There was a good mix of cartoons and anime. Now it's Family Guy reruns.

It's odd to think about, but adult swim is to blame for for family guy still existing at all anymore. Same with Futurama as well.