This game got 10 times more retarded

This game got 10 times more retarded.

Attached: life-is-strange-2-episode-4-gamescom-2019.jpg (1920x1080, 176K)

>grrr ebil christians >>>>;((((

Don't know the first thing about the sequel. What superpower does the protag have this time?

None. His brother is a jedi mary sue.

>Life is not so strange

Attached: 1548658358798.png (359x321, 28K)

What happened this time

>Main character gets assaulted by white rednecks again
>Crazy cult cliche
>More glitches and terrible programming
>Ending has the main character getting assaulted for the fifth time in the whole game

lol, sjw games in a nutshell

I don't even mind the story, but the voice acting is unbearable. Sean sounds like he's going to faint every time he talks.

Not like Max was any different in that regard.

>No cute lesbians
Whats the fucking point? the game is shit, 0/10

Nevermind Sean, the cult woman was fucking unbearable.

>game
>Chloe the retard and Max who talks with no emotion whatsoever
>>>Cute

wowsers, u don't like hella steampunk chloe and shaka brah max? are u cereal?

>that scene with the cartoony racist named Chad
>three episodes of bonding only for the little brother to be conveniently manipulated offscreen by a Christian cult

It's amazing how they dropped the ball even harder than the first game. At least LiS1 had some interesting design with the time mechanic. Now it's just walking and making dialogue choices.

>More glitches and terrible programming
Did they not learn from Telltale?

Congrats on playing a shitty game that has been shit since the first one
Not sure what you expected

Looks it's MGS demon edition

It's like the took everything everyone was complaining about, and doubled down.

Attached: facepalm.jpg (320x320, 43K)

They got hit with the Karma train. Poke fun at telltale every chance they get while they do the exact same thing, then go full 'woke'

How could they be surprised it all blew up in their face?

Wait, it's not finished yet? I wanna play this for the cringe but I'm waiting until it's concluded. Fuck episodic releases.

>Chad the bean kicker
>Crazy Christian cultists
>Evil gun nuts
THIS IS DRUMPFS AMERIKKKA!!!

Attached: soyboy-2.png (210x240, 6K)

The latest episode was terrible. White hillbillies being racist. Christian cult. Cheesy anime dialogue at the end. And next episode they must find a way to cross the wall built by Trump.

He was alone, scared, and still only 10 years old. He spent 2 months with that cult. Of course he was manipulated. He was tired of running and wanted a safe home and family.

I played LiS and Before the Storm, loved both.
This is the most boring pile of shit I have ever played. Just avoid it. Unless the final episode pulls off some kind of miracle never before witnessed. It is nonredeemable.

I am pissed I blew money on it. I would not even pirate this shit it is so bad.

Attached: 1534480314941.png (1920x1080, 1.78M)

There is a 4 month long wait between each episode. It's strange, no pun intended. They worked on it for a long time before releasing the first episode, and still they need 4 months to finish each of the rest of the episodes. 4 months is a lot of time to forget everything what happened. I've forgotten the names of the two main characters multiple times.

Is this what the American border to Mexico looks like? Or is it meant to be the wall built by Trump?

Attached: Trump wall.png (1440x810, 1.3M)

Guess.

It honestly won't surprise me if Max from the previous game makes a cameo in a post credits scene where she meets Sean, hinting there will be a sequel.

Chico not looking so good here.

It looks like the regular non trump wall

I honestly have no idea. Never been to America or Mexico.

Did Trump fuck up more than usual recently, or what's up with all these virtuesignaling MAGA-mutts today?

... What?

I fucking hated their mom returning. She dresses and looks like a stereotypical hipster dyke whose in her 40s. She left her family because she felt she wanted to be live her life free and not be bound by rules, society or family. She only had her sons and met her husband because she thought that was what society wanted her to do. She said it was the hardest choice in her life to leave them, but she doesn't regret it.