UnderRail

UnderRail Thread

Ask questions, get answers, ruin your f5/f9 key.

Attached: 87ca1683e714cda0492dbf6fd56b3270eb5cd432c5f19ac3b3057896c6fb6766_product_card_v2_mobile_slider_639.j (639x361, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QMoXON7k--c
streamable.com/bvqt4
pastebin.com/9Dcp8Ynw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_weapon
fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9441&start=45
underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Yell
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I still don't know how to build for shotguns.

I beartrapped a man and his dogs but do they call me the beartrapper? No
I acid melted five rathounds and my two teammates in one turn, but do them call me the acidman? No
I loaded a man with three types of poisons and let the crowd watch them eat him from the inside out, but do they call me the poisoner? No
But throw one nade at a bunch of bugs... and they call me Super Bomberman for the rest of my life...

Attached: worstnickname.jpg (778x652, 115K)

Isn't a game built around trial and error to get the optimum results just a bad game that wastes your time?

I killed Death Stalkers and Crawlers and all I got was this lousy t-shirt.

Attached: damn you crawlers.jpg (1920x1080, 348K)

Snekrocks are not far behind either.

Attached: shadowlith.png (1324x623, 1.3M)

I would say most encounters with a decent build are not trial and error. However there are definitely fights that feel more like a puzzle game than an RPG. However when I am running around and exploring I am able to clear 90% of encounters without trying and reloading.

Would you prefer Super Dyna Blaster?

I wish there were ground vehicles or some kind of packmule things. Jetskis have spoiled me.

So is Erza sketchy

Am I supposed to be using Health Hippos after every battle? Because the cost of hippos add up fast

Yes but good sketchy

Bandages for out-of-combat healing, unless you're too badly hurt.

I was running low on them early game, but now at level 12 I am carrying ~40 and have like 30 in the bank.

I always get called the Brutalizer.

That wears off fast. You'll eventually reach the point where you won't even bother looting them since you'll have more than you ever need.

>not being al fabet and taking everything all day erryday
If you know who wants what you'll be neck deep in charons before level 10. I already have over 40k. I'm a millionaire in-game.

Ezra is extremely sketchy but he stays loyal to SGS (unless you let that vera cuck join the protectorate then he most likely leave)

However I'm 99% sure he keep mind blasting you everytime you investigate something from his past so you are unable to learn much from him.

Just know that he commited war crimes and was once a famous and extremely powerful man

Where can i get a godamn bolt quiver?

Kill yourself a pirate pinner.

Loyal to SGS, or loyal to Tanner?

SGS.

Attached: swords are cool.png (336x988, 39K)

Nice

LET ME IN

Attached: DOOR STUCK.png (1920x1080, 1.81M)

Out-woofed

EXTERIOR LIKE B-EGGS

INTERIOR LIKE SUICIDE WRIST, BRE....

Man, I'm having trouble with Carnifex. I just can't fucking hit him.

At least you're not a female character. They get called Specs Bomb instead of Super Bomberman. Like, what the fuck does that even mean?

I purposely avoid that one and went for Cripplina this time.

specs bomb
like, she specced into bombs and is really good with them
but it also kinda sounds like "sex bomb"

This is my first time sparing M'lan in my 7 playthroughs, he seems like an awfully nice fellow.

Attached: ratula.png (1921x1080, 1.55M)

if you return after the quest, theres some more dialogue

Win initiative (f9 until you do, drink soda),Flash bang (f9 until it goes through his resist check) > net. Boom you have one turn to kill him, good luck.

youtube.com/watch?v=QMoXON7k--c

Not sure how to finish my build. Either grab expertise and put rest of my points into strength or grab stoicism and rest in con. What you guys think?
underrailinfotm/build/?GA0DAwcDCgYAAADCggAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGRtVlcAAAArCCZpDRQJEhwqCsKHIVXinpIB4p-YAeKsqgbfvw

If I was neutral with the pirates during expedition can I go back and join them when it's all over?

It's not that. I can survive his initial rush easily, and if RNG is nice, sometimes I can even get through it without getting crippled and/or yelled. I went into shotguns and I literally just cannot hit him with any of my shots for some reason. Against other enemies, including some of the earlier arena contestants, I can get >100 or eve 200 damage per shot easily. But against him, even with TM and adrenaline getting me 4 shots a turn, I'll be lucky if each shot breaks 30 no matter what. If I use 6 or 3p, I'm lucky if one pellet hits. And smaller and he just resists all the pellets.

I was thinking of trying a run with sword or spear, but I'm nervous about gun guys, especially xbow, snipers, or bursters. How do melee characters survive against huge hordes of gun users, like raiding the ironhead base, for instance.

Which Feat should I take?
>Psionic Mania
>Neurology
>Thermodynamicity
>Mental subversion
Or one of the many others

UnderRail 2 when??

That ship has sailed, banga.

Damn.

On the same day the final digit of Pi is discovered.

Psi abilities
Be a molotov throwing machine

Psychokinesis mixes very well with hammer tin can

>that fat fuck Notch is a billionaire but Styg, responsible for the game of the decade isn't.
Awful world we live in

It's only a game about trial and error to get the optimum results if you want it to be. You don't have to theorycraft or minmax if you don't want too, any build can beat the game on normal.

I hate saying it but Underrail is a niche title in nearly every sense of the word.

>Ask questions
why should i buy this game?

It's good.

...how is this even a question?

YOU user. ARE YOU AN RPG AUTIST? DO YOU LIKE MIN MAXING? ARE YOU A FUCKING FAGGOT WHO LIKES RELOADING WHEN YOU DON'T GET YOUR WAY? DOES MISSING AT 95% PISS YOU OFF TO NO END? DO YOU ENJOY ISOMETRIC GAMES? ARE YOU A FUCKING TURNBASED FAG? IF YES TO ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS BUY THIS GAME

The game oozes atmosphere and it's an interesting setting. I wouldn't even call it post-apocalyptic, it's like Dying Earth or something.

Flash bang gives you 2 turns (or one action against him) reducing his dodge and evasion to zero. Netting him reduces his dodge and evasion to zero for one turn. Tasering him is a 100% chance to stun in close range and reduces his dodge and evasion to zero. Here is my plan for you.
>flashbang > taze or net > adrenaline > kneecap shot > kite him until death
I don't know what you have so i'm just assuming you have the right perks/tools for the job, if you don't go out and get them.

Seconding it, its presented as a fallout clone but that's so far from the truth. It's its own thing mechanically and setting wise. Tbh it's one of the most creative settings i've seen in vidya and it impresses me to no end. Also buy it user it's rpg of the decade.

Corners and doorways

God, I was hoping it wasn't the case, but Deep Caverns is really, really fucking meandering.

I'm almost done with it, but it feels like by far the weakest part of the game. Labyrinths, several fetch quests, repeated items, repeated tracks - nothing really works. The atmosphere is good, but it stopped having any effect on me after just an hour.

Awful endgame.

Can I still reach the level 30 cap in oddity mode without putting any points in hacking, lockpicking and pickpocket?

Do you ever go above ground in this game?

>found digital timers for sale in Junkyard
Wtf, I thought it's impossible to obtain a bomb before circuit board quest. Am I going to break some shit if I craft it and use it to get to Core City?

I think its the best endgame area ive ever seen

most of the time they're just long linear slogs full of enemies you can easily defeat with your overleved endgame build/gear, whereas DC throws new stuff at you and expects you to make do with what you thought to bring/can find, figure stuff out, and survive with hardly any help

Probably. Everyone reaches lvl 30 at the point where it's about to be irrelevant anyway.
No.

easily

you still need the blueprint, dingdong

you can get to 30 riiiiiight after going down to DC, according to one of the beta testers, but I dont think he had EVERY oddity

Nevermind, I'm a retard. Can't craft it without a blueprint.

What can I do with all these snipers that I have that are worth like 15k? None of the vendors I have found (who buy weapons) have anywhere near that much.

You buy all their ammo and repair kits because other traders will take those. Trade for what other traders want, you'll be rolling in charons in no time. I have like 45k of them now and I just hit level 25.

Attached: 20190817161207_1.jpg (1920x1080, 444K)

Cool, good to know.

streamable.com/bvqt4

I'm absolutely fine with the idea of it, but it gets to a point where it just becomes a slog. I'm fine with Eye of Tchort - I actually think it's great. I'm fine with the heavy focus on exploration, and it's nice that it's not a linear mess, but it feels too spread around for me.

I enjoyed the game a lot ,even though it was janky as fuck at times, but DC really knocked that enjoyment down.

Noone will buy you something at full price, you can sell these anywhere

Alright Yea Forums you've almost convinced me to buy this game. I just need to know what's a good build? I'd usually go guns, lockpicking, speech, and some explosives in fallout. But I'm assuming low ammo is always going to be a problem in a game like this, so I'm open to melee weapons... Just post the best beginner build plox.

Also which is the best experience mode?

Ammo won't be a problem, trust me. Building your character for a sniping build you want 6 strength and 10 perception, and maybe 7 int for crafting. After that it's all up to you. Traps are helpful, those are landmines and bear traps and the like, there isn't a straight explosives skill, it's divvied up between throwing (grenades, spears, etc.) and traps.

>low ammo is always going to be a problem
Never had any problems with ammo when I used guns
If you're scared of running out of consumables you can take pickpocketing and you'll be rolling in ammo and medicines
>best experience mode
Oddity is the intended mode, apparently classic can make you overleveled but never tried it

oddity is best mode

we used to tell newbies to play heavy armor assault rifle gunners, but they got nerfed a bit

personally I found that kind of build to not be all that great

As long as you don't put points all over the place like a retard, dont focus on firearm pistols without stealth and traps, or try to do a throwing knife build, you should be okay with whatever you make, especially on the pleb difficulties.

If you're nervous about ammo take the versatility skill, you'll be able to use a little bit of everything then.

Which direction is the first NTF structure you need to go to for the hand chip in expedition. North, east, south, west? I just need a general direction.

Use your Navcom, it's West but READ for gods sake, IIRC its coordinates are in your notes.

Classic is a little boring, you don't get the same dopamine rush as you do on oddity finding a rare one. It also makes the game piss easy even on hard.

read the tooltip for the navcom in your inventory, it lists your current coordinates, which is what you need to figure out which way is which

In my experience being able to spare him is basically the best thing Intimidation lets you do, most of the other outcomes are shit/uninteresting.

Give a cigar to doc Savage, he'll give you something that will help you

This "fight" with Carnifex is the most retarded thing I've seen in the game so far. He evades everything, never misses, never gets stunned, damage is piss even though he's wearing no clothes, if you let him get into melee distance just reload your save.

Actually if basically anything goes wrong, like being one tile too close so he throws a net on you, reload your save. Save scumming for initiative is really a lot of fun too, because if he goes first I don't even actually get to do anything.

This wouldn't piss me the fuck off so much if every single other "gladiator" wasn't a complete pushover that I basically did the above to. Even my Caltrop strats I use for a lot of fights don't mean fucking shit because I guess he has 1000000 action points still after walking across 5 tiles of them.

Yeah he's leagues above the others, it's kinda dumb that there isnt a better progression

All I would honestly want is a way to jump in and out of the main cities a bit faster, I kinda hate going all the way to SGS, through 3 screens, just to get to all my shit.

Just be thankful the game exists at all and is as good as it is.

Isn't this tied to progression ? How the fuck do I find info on the Acid hunters ? I did the PKK quests and now I have nothing for them but find the Acid Hunters, did I miss something like a retard ?

I thought beating the Arena made a guy come talk to you about work or something..

If you're at Carnifex, you already passed the check a while ago. JKK boss shouldve told you where their hideout is, just check your quest log.

Dudes quest?
I mean, he is supposed to be the real invictus, the vest of the best at the arena; so far you have only matched wannabes and tryhards, its not supposed tl be easy.
On the other hand, last time i met him, i killed him in one turn, melee/psi build. Stun+the perks that give you op dmg when hitting stunned enemies.

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: AW HERE GOES.png (1920x1080, 1.02M)

It's kinda like a mix of classic Fallout with Metro + CyberPunk. It has interesting lore, good atmosphere, the combat is good, strategic, and is very intricate with the various builds you can make.

I wish we had a Fallout style pre 4 game in the Metro setting.

How viable is it to go full ninja? Stealth, caltrops, throwing knives, punching? Can you beat the boss with a stealth melee character? How about those big base defense battles in expedition? Seems like those would be a nightmare with a character like that.

The last thing I got from PKK was the weirdo Ola telling me Vivan was a double agent and she's dead. Then he told me to fuck off and find the Acid Hunters I think ? I don't see anything about them in my log.

>Used to think dirty kick was good because it is a guaranteed stun after all
>just before going to DC discover the taser which takes less AP, has less cooldown, and works on robots
holy shit i should've listened to the >dirty kick lmao posts

Did you go straight to Core City after clearing depot A? You need to go to Rail Crossing or Foundry and do quests there and youll find out stuff about Acid hunters

Pfft, fuckin noob.

they're still stupid

you can tase one person and dirty kick another; they have separate cooldowns, and dirty kick does a lot of damage

Yeah, it's a complete waste and a first time melee build's first mistake besides investing anything in defense skills

git gud, scrub

What about dirty kick AND taser?

T A S E R

Should I settle for this? I'm not getting a better beetle carapace, but I could probably get a better panel/vest.

Attached: craft.png (1920x1080, 1.96M)

Still shit. Dirty Kick's a waste of a feat.

Get some super steel up in that bitch. Also, drop the kevlar for blast or something else. It's a good quality but it's still fucking kevlar

I have a similar quality Aluminized cloth.

I'm the type of person that hops from game to game getting bored after an hour or two. I bought this game like 3 days ago and already have 12 hours in it. Very good shit

I'll take it just to kill carnifex at level 10 and to spite you scrub.

Blast is better because you won't get molotov'd as often as you'll be naded by everyone and their mothers.

>besides investing anything in defense skills
I was thinking of making a fist monk. Should I not pump evasion and dodge? Lightning punches makes it sound like I should have to.

you're just an idiot who probably plays on normal + classic

Once I expose how harmful Hercules is do I lose the chance to buy it? Because that shit is good, bre.

Attached: 1559702519705.jpg (491x650, 50K)

Lightning punches reduces fist AP by 2 points. I don't see how it factors into getting defense skills.

You definitely need lightning punches but only pump up enough dodge to get it.

Lightning punches doesn't need dodge, the fuck are you talking about?

Viable. Unarmed is really strong and you have a couple of perks for stealth combat, though one is for knives.
Add nades and crafting and you are set

Taser is one turn. Kick stuns for two if your target has balls.

Sorry, I was thinking of Fancy Footwork, which is also necessary. My bad.

Jesus christ, captcha is dying today.

>How viable is it to go full ninja?
Very
Cut-Throat is extremely valuable. Anyone you hit with it is pretty much guaranteed dead.

I use Melee, stealth, throwing, and Evasion and Dodge, and lockpicking as my core skills. I put the rest of my points into mercantile and Biology. With a little bit into chemistry, tailoring and mechanics for grenades and molotovs

>Because that shit is good, bre.
Other than that it kills you?

Attached: 20190810003706_1.jpg (1680x1050, 366K)

Kick doesnt work on robots
And it takes a feat slot

Ive done a melee/psi build with no points invested in dodge. If you kill them fast enough you dont need to evade shit

>Lightning punches reduces fist AP by 2 points
When armor penalty is below 20, which means the armor you're using has shit for defense, so it would logically follow that you need evasion and dodge instead.

you're progressing pretty slowly
but im glad you're sticking with it
unless that pic is old

Can I make a psycho who only kills things with traps and shit, or are explosives and traps rare/expensive/impractical?

It doesnt work on animals either. Its called a trade off. Its useful for about 3/4 of the games content. For bots just use emp nades

Bitch, please. This is tougher than goddamn metal armor.

Attached: 20190822193446_1.jpg (1920x1080, 413K)

Actually it means you should use stealth instead of having to max two skills that will fail you anyway

Why do people shill this game? It's not actually good. You're forced to choose from a literally 3 viable builds, everyone has to play the ge the same way if they wanna survive (traps), the quests are mostly boring, and the story is well, you know. Is this like Eye, a game Yea Forums shills because no one else plays it?

Attached: 1551842171288.jpg (600x681, 79K)

>If you kill them fast enough you dont need to evade shit
That sounds great on paper, but I've been playing through hard and by sheer volume of enemies and fire, that doesn't seem like a good idea. Though I guess that could change with stealth since fists are silent.

not even remotely true
this is pre-expedition too

Attached: sledge 2.png (1379x521, 167K)

What? Im pretty sure it does work on animals.

>/t.troll

Regular metal armor, duh.

No shit top tier metal would be broken as shit.

All it does is give you some withdrawals, but so does Adrenaline, right? Nothing is better than taking some Adrenaline and Hercules, bre.

yours is about on par with single-plate metal armor you can get in junkyard before depot A

So for fisticles, is it better to go tabi with sure step or just stick with metal boots if I want to use caltrops?

>some withdrawals

Attached: let her rip.jpg (194x260, 10K)

It's old.
I also played some other builds for a bit
I'm talking about the Hercules in the Core City quest where some dude is selling Hercules that straight up kills you.

lol, no

>psi crabs completely resist the highest tier sword i could find metal for (90 quality) and don't take any electrical damage
>They also don't take any damage from tier 3 frags or molotovs
The fuck. Well what the hell do i do now? I'm in the first base you have to explore in expedition.

Damn I forgot how painful of a start gun users have. It's insane.

>arguing with reality
okay champ
enjoy your normal playthrough

It feels good to crush the starting segment with a melee build for once.

Thats the whole point of a stealth build. You kill them fast and silently. I was actually impressed that you can pull off sneak kills and then gtfo before patrols or random mobs gets to notice the murdering. Ive finished the game on hard, and even tho some fights are tricky, i made it just fine with no evasion dodge whatsoever. Stealth/melee, some throws and traps (traps are op, the poisons are just overpowered) and psi for stuns and haste. Just prioritize melee feats and you’ll be golden

I will. Enjoy continuing to get dominated by naked savages, like a bitch.

well, first of all, you need expose weakness
a net + opportunist is good too

but the easiest way to kill them is with gas grenades and a door

Uh this mutant dude is describing Erza. Can I do something about that?

You try something else

I will as well.

Attached: colonialism.png (876x430, 684K)

>Tfw fell for the parry and riposte meme instead of opportunist and expose weakness which i wanted
They feel like such a waste

Just for one turn, on those cases the taser argument stands.

>Just do the Foundry quest where some psycho chick drugs yo and tries to kill you
Thankfully, this is a stealth build so it wasn't too hard to solve that problem.
>her laptop has her diary, chronicling her descent
>also has a games folder
>Play Underrail
>Game just resumes when you choose it
kek, based.

Attached: 20190821142634_1.jpg (1680x1050, 200K)

Never played before. What builds have you guys had the most fun with? I wanna save them so I can pull them up for later when I do my own run of this.

so it seems like ezra and abrams are both mutants, right?
and they were the two that caused the depot A disaster?
so were they mutants before that? or...?

parry and riposte are okay if you're going with riot armor instead of speed
especially if you use the cutlass in one hand
but frankly you should have both

Chemical guns are the most fun weapons, no contest and as a bonus they work well with pretty much any other weapon

Bet this guy was feeling pretty confident coming into this.

Attached: Shoulda called me mr freeze.png (1920x1080, 1.61M)

Stealth is like playing a different game than a build without, it's quite interesting. My ninja build is prety fun.

Otherwise, Chemist builds are pretty funny.
Have incendiary grenades and a napalm pistol and you can roleplay as The Fury.

Attached: 20190728165937_1.jpg (1360x768, 266K)

So wait, I"m a bit confused with how dex vs. strength works when it comes to melee damage. Will fists do the same amount of damage if I have 10 str and 3 dex vs. 3 str and 10 dex, or does that only apply to the skill synergy while str adds bonus damage on its own?

What should my starting stats look like for chem pistol/tc and tm build? I'm going with 3/8/3/5/7/7/7. What perks should i aim for? Please help

Psimonk is ezmode until you meet nagas.
Guns (regular, plasma or bioweapons) are fun but you will have a slow start.
Hammer wizard gets spammed here and it looks fun but i have no idea about the needed stats to pull it off.
Honestly, just dive in, pick what ever you want, just dont spread thin your stats, focus on one kind of style and get throwing up to 40 for nades and 40 on traps. Mines and bear traps are just op

I use this.
Max out Dexterity and pump that every level. It's your most important stat.

Attached: 20190725153406_1.jpg (1360x768, 183K)

finish one of the oligarch questlines and use the acid pistol you get from the acid hunters leader. I had the same problem you did and I was able to take him out in two attempts once I tried the acid pistol

Guys i really don't know what other feat to take on my tincan hammerboi. I already have the ones I consider vital
>Surv instincts
>Pummel
>Expose weakness
>Last stand
>Yell
>Juggernaut
>Sprint
>Thick Skull
>Fast metabolism
>Conditioning

I literally don't know what else to take. I get recommended Critical power and heavyweight all the time but I just don't see how they can be worth it on my char if i only have a 5% crit chance

STR increases base unarmed damage only. Both STR and DEX increase your melee skill (whichever is higher), which multiplies your damage.

>will at 3
B-but muh psi damage and psi points

no
your melee skill uses the higher of str or dex
they both adjust it the same, but str adds EVEN MORE damage on top of that, regardless of whichever is higher

Dex build is for ap. Str is for hammers imo.
As in: if you go unnarmed, you best go dex since you will be able to hit a shit ton of times on one single turn. Hammers require the str so might as well pump that shit up (balors hammer demands it).

>PSI users in this thread
Go choke on an eel sandwich you derailed nutjobs.

I'm going to assume you forgot to list Super Slam?

metal fist users will want at least 10 str though; they might even max it with 10 dex instead

Alright, in that case, I might need to look up starting stats for a fist monk. Juggling will/int if I want force user and expose weakness along with Str and Dex might be a bit too much for a brainlet like me.

Yes I forgot it. I also have it but I don't get much use out of it. It is ok i guess

You could take armor sloping and max out the reinforcement on your armor.

Since you're boosting str, go for corporeal projection as well to boost your telekinetic damage even further. That wouldn't be possible with a dex build.

Went with 5 int so armor sloping it a no-go unfortunately

Do chem weapons count as energy weapons? Like say will a chem build get any use out of practical physicist?

Ehh thats true, but i honestly belive that going metal fists are somewhat gimped. The power fist is an amazing weapon, but requires 8str, which means that you, at best will get 3-4 hits with drugs, and you will hhave to sacrifice con and int to make that stats requirements.
But, if you use the claw, and pump dex instead of str, you get to stack bleeds on top of your 7-8 hits per turn
If you go melee, just go hammers and fuck shit up, im not an expert in the game but i dont see a viable dex/str build that performs better than pure dex or pure str

>halfway through hoplite build
>haven't even got to DLC yet
>sudden urge to start over as something else
I've never done a sniper build how are they?

No

If you go str*

Energy weapons use batteries. Chem pistols use chemical ammo.

Oh man, I forgot about that feat too. Fuck, this is hard. It sounds like a really fun build if I can just figure out how to make it.

How bad are swords if you don't use any psi?

Not at all

I notice there seems to be an impression that PSI is required, in this thread.

Attached: 20190821155723_1.jpg (1680x1050, 293K)

still pretty good, but temp manip really helps with AP and move speed, as well as cooldowns and the occasional stasis

It's not required sure but the amount it helps is insane.

It is if you want a full lore experience.

Today I attempt the dodge autist build
>max agility
>max dodge
>max evasion
>max stealth
>interloper
>just walk away lmao

Attached: dodge autist.png (1921x1080, 879K)

Is Thought Control the most important school, concerning the game's lore and story?

>fucker at the start of the game that gives you your first weapon gave me a silenced pea shooter
WOOOOOOOOOW Is this shit because i have 9 dex? Or is it rng?

Attached: Sanic.png (1886x672, 1.88M)

>night vision goggles that increase detection equipped
>paranoia feat
>high perception
>those scorpion things still fuck me over

Can you get the perk that coverts your movement points into action points? That would be nasty.

it caps out at 20 ap for 60 mp

Is there an updated version of this for the new expansion?
pastebin.com/9Dcp8Ynw

how does it affect the gameplay? opens up new dialogue options or what? wiki doesnt say anything about bonus lore

Should I try and get the rest of the achievements?

Attached: ac.png (543x243, 106K)

I would really appreciate if my line would not disconnect for no fucking reason while im towing skis.

no, they're pointless
styg probably just uses them to track how many players are doing what

sick
one can only aspire to this much fucking around converting 0 damage hits into retard amount of movespeed

and also jump over fetid marsh

You can't interface with the monoliths if you don't have Psi Empathy perk, i.e. took the pill at the start. And to actually be able to make sense of them you need both high Will and Thought Control as well, otherwise the visions will be unintelligible. There's also a handful of checks elsewhere. Other psi schools come up maybe once or twice (at least Oculus Mainframe if I'm not wrong), but it's usually Will+TC checks.

You don't have to pop the pill right at the beginning.

Attached: styg pls.png (633x447, 397K)

I've been killing pirates for like 3 hours and it seems they've finally run out of dudes. Where the fuck are they hiding the professor, I'm gonna be upset if I massacred all those pirate waifus for nothing.

>tfw you can wrestle and beat down giant fucking worms, huge rathounds, mutant beasties, and ghosts

Attached: 20190822205256_1.jpg (1920x1080, 260K)

What happens if you take the pill?

health gimp

What in the unholy fuck is a black crawler?

Attached: black crawler.jpg (1920x1080, 272K)

Where do you get this perk?

Attached: outer visions.png (426x234, 10K)

You lose 25% health permanently but it allows you to use psi abilities and take psi feats.

-25% max health, but it's a requirement for learning and using psi abilities.

By staring deep into the Abyss.

It's basically a mini-boss. Unfortunately the loot in the cave isn't that great and there's no special oddity. But now you know a great place to farm crawlers if you need too.

Canonically speaking, what exactly would a full blown psionic master of all four schools be like? Like, power-wise and looked at by others who know they're essentially a fucking god.

Like a regular person.

read farther than the first sentence, smart asswhipe

How do I get the Red Dragon Sword?

Nah your gay power trips are too embarrassing to entertain.

Complete the expac campaign and give the super special item to CRAAAAAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIN THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAAAAAAAAL FEAR IS HOW I FAAAAAAAAALL CONFUSING WHAT IS REAAAAAAAAAL

>Complete the expac campaign
Shit.
That's so far away. I think. I haven't even started the DLC.

I dont have mechanics and electronics on my build, so I cant make an equivalent. Is it even still good at that point?

somebody post it

i wanna see his brain implode

I like that Styg put him in-game just so we can mock him for trying to be a badass.

Other than his name Aran is cool.

t. aaron

Disgusting phoneposter.

>found a fucking 184 quality foam padding in DC
would've been real great to find it before this point, styg

Where the fuck is Everard in Foundry? He isn't spawning for me.

You check the rooftops?

There's only that one stretch between those two ladders, right?

For my unarmed build, should I get Taste for Blood or Cheap Shots first? Or maybe Bone Breaker? They all give damage but it is hard to tell which is best.

Man, fuck Lurkers.

Nope, there's a third. Go north outta the map with the chief's office, ladder is in one of the buildings.

What have you put your specialization points in?

Taste for blood. Get bone breaker when you're in your mid teen levels. Cheap shots isn't really necessary but goes extremely well with infused ancient rathound boots and critical power so its best taken in your late teens or so.

Expertise, improved unarmed combat, and cheap shots. A lot of the feats that go with unarmed builds have shit for spec.

Oh, and expose weakness' duration but that kind of goes without saying.

Don't take advice from shitters that play on normal.

So once I get taste for blood I am gonna be switching to my bleed boots then, yes? I can't make infused stuff yet, I don't know how.

Just shut the fuck up already, man. If that's the way he likes to play, that's the way he plays. The only differences between normal and hard is the health gimp, AI, enemy placement, and item cost. His builds are still viable, just far more tedious, on hard.

Yup. You don't really need to get infused boots now but they work incredibly well with cheap shots and critical power.

I am playing on normal anyways.This is my first time playing the game. I am not following his build or anything, but I am playing unarmed and I am not sure where I should start putting specilization point.

Alright, thanks. Is Vile Weaponry worth grabbing now that I have taste for blood?

Definitely. Unarmed starts with absolute shit for damage and needs damage percentage stacks to start dealing damage. As you level up, you'll start to notice your damage increasing, especially with expertise. In the endgame, you're punching enemies with your bare hands for hundreds of damage just for 5AP.

Is there going to be more Oculite quests in a future DLC? All that work to get in and theres one fucking quest

...Just this once, Nikolai will go all out. Master Carnifex-sensei sama, forgive me.

Attached: 20190822220821_1.jpg (1920x1080, 391K)

Maybe he'll finish the Gorsky questline too.

The questline is finished. He abandons SGS to be a gang leader in Core city

Fucking hell, I haven't even taken critical power yet.

Attached: 20190822221008_1.jpg (460x96, 20K)

beat that nerd up good

Why is he such a fucking asshole?

Because he's a cunt. That being said, he takes over Core City if the Oligarchs start fighting again, which is definitely a step up from SGS.

So, how can I tell if I'm at, or nearing, the end of the game? Is there a point of no return?

I just get depressed every time I level up in Oddity Mode because I look at the empty bar of XP and I feel like it will take forever to level up again.

Attached: 1556280591061.png (613x805, 826K)

Not really, he just becomes lord of the Drop Zone i.e shit.

Mike Ross is streaming on Twitch nowadays and he sounds like his life is getting much better.

That's a different ending

Attached: Gorsky.png (1156x236, 16K)

He's still not in control of core city .

still a step up from a SGS councilor

He'll always be a piece of shit. And in all my endings, he's rotting pieces of mutant shit.

How much will do I need to interact with the monolith in the Oculus?

>tfw sneaky died in the black crawler raid
>tfw only gorsky and one other generic NPC survived

What the fuck am I supposed to do against stalkers?
They ambush me no matter what I do.

Flares bre

das mah boi

Apparently, letting the pirates live just turns SGS into even more of powerhouse in the south.

Attached: 20190822225446_1.jpg (1920x1080, 307K)

I've been using them, doesn't help

GAS GAS GAS
I'M GONNA STEP ON THE GAS

Attached: DOOR STUCK.png (1920x1080, 1.64M)

Bear traps
Molotovs
Flashbangs

Imagine being able to play as a Crawler, eventually evolving into a Death Stalker and Black Crawler

I swear I've never seen decent quality bootsprings, who sells them?

Did you do your part to make the underrail a better place today?

Attached: 1566234836339.jpg (1003x269, 38K)

>lvl 7 on DOMINATING
>still have to carry dozens of bear traps and molotovs
This is derailed, bre. Don't tell me this is how guns builds play the whole game.

Is there a place to farm Ancient Rathound Leather or do I need to reload the arena or something?

Constantine.
Respawning rathound packs on DOMINATING.

What sort of light armor should I be aiming for mid game?

What if I am not playing on DOMINATING?

Then there's like 4 or 5 ancient rathounds in total.

What is quality based on, just luck? Can I basically redo the first fight in the arena until I get decent quality?

Just to let you all know, the directions for some quests are out of date. Since launch, a map was added and some extra rooms were placed around to make the the map make more sense.

An example is Rail Crossing and finding the abandoned warehouse. The directions you are given are outright false.

I don't know, you can try and tell us if the drops in arena change.

Styg should add a quest compass.

or just update some of the quest dialogue, at least.

Yeah, I actually just did that quest and I had no fucking idea what the dude meant because I tried to follow his instructions and it made no sense. I ended up just stumbling on it myself while exploring.

I'll try it later when I am done watching TI9 and let you guys know.

Invest in critical strike feats. Pellet mayhem, fragmented chaos, critical power and perfect scattering all work together very well. This means your shotgun should be a Vindicator or a Despot because of their CMD bonus.
Other good shotgun feats are kneecap shot, leading shot and sixth shell. For generics nimble is always worth it and maybe conditioning if you go 10 con. Grenadier is great and then the crit feat for grenades if you want to put more than 100 points into throwing. Plasma mk3 grenades create havoc.
I went for burst feats but got fucked over by shit luck with shotgun frames and had to use vindicator most of the time in my hard playthrough. Even with two wasted feats (full auto, suppressing fire), my character was easily strong enough to beat the game with no problems. Normal shotties get -5 to AP cost which comes very handy from time to time.
Looking back I'd probably save burst feats to 20+ levels and wait for the right frame to build your main shotty with. However I managed just fine with a vindicator shotty.

For armor use leather armor or tactical vest w/o armor plate to get enough movement points to juke around corners. I'm sure you could make a tanky character too but I prefer going light.
Also might be worth your time to get aimed shot and use sniper on your offhand since going hard on critical damage. Useful in the early levels too.

I've spent hours just wandering around south of Rail Crossing and I still cant find that warehouse for Myles.

fuck that place

The worst fucking area in the game.

>ironhead
I dont think its possible to take damage at all from them.

Attached: FFC59082-2846-453F-9DA8-A14B60F7E4DF.png (369x227, 83K)

>*CLANK*
Oh, that was the sound of me castrating you with my bladed metal boots by using Dirty Kick.
Have a nice day.

How does vile weaponry work? I don't understand what a "cold" weapon is.

Also, is there an easy way to apply bleeds as a sword user? I taste for blood worth using?

No energy sword yet?

Ironheads are cucks lol.

Lurkers though, fuck Lurkers.

...Nani?

Attached: 20190823005624_1.jpg (1920x1080, 301K)

Basically anything that isn't a gun or an explosive

That's just a failsafe if you manage to somehow lock yourself out of every other way to learn about the acid hunters.

Poor infertile Todd-chan

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_weapon

ayy, baby, whatcha doin' with these fuckin' nerds?

don't make me knock your pretty teeth out

Attached: 20190823010922_1.jpg (1920x1080, 363K)

Ah. Can you reliably cause bleeds somehow with a sword? Just wanna figure out how worth it the feat is for a sword user.

Whelp, I'm sad to find out that you don't have to meet the strength requirement to throw spears with regular accuracy. Could have made this throwing character 3 str.

Ezra is legendary and powerful being.

Goddamn, someone knows how to fight. Not good, but it takes some moves to kick Nikolai in his precious seed factories.

Attached: 20190823011804_1.jpg (1920x1080, 289K)

How do you even stun people for execute consistently? Do you need to have electrokinesis or tele punch or just carry around a fuckload of flashbangs?

TASER NIGGA

Oh, yeah, that'd do it. I still think non energy/chem pistols could use some love.

what type of shield is best for a 3 con glasscanon? low-low or ?

imagine getting kicked in your balls by some nerd
Nikolai I expected better from you.

Always low-low no matter what.

Does taser use grenade slot?

Yes, but its worth it, especially when you get a +1 or +2 utility slot belt. Taser is pretty much one of the best items in the game. Absolutely, non-negotiable mandatory for melee and amazing for even ranged users (especially if you're getting into crawler territory).

>Absolutely, non-negotiable mandatory for melee
Let's agree to disagree.

Sup, this is for Knight's boy.

Attached: 20190823013432_1.jpg (1920x1080, 311K)

Should I get Nimble or hit and run as an evasion/dodge based sword user?

Maybe lategame when you can kill everything it isn't necessary, but early game there is nothing better than it. It is just so useful. Gets you a free turn/extra hit versus fags with high dodge. Lets you CC one dude if you're attacked by two melee dudes. I can't imagine playing on hard+ without one for much of the early/mid game.

Playing as a stealth crossbowman against burrowers after playing melee feels so fucking good.

Squash those bugs one by one without ever letting them get a hit off, fuck them.

Early/mid I'll agree, but past lvl 15-16 I don't remember when was the last time I used taser. Especially if you have stealth and can pick off solo enemies and set up traps without aggroing everyone in the area.

Combining with sniper worked quite alright. You don't even need high mobility when you have long range option.

Is this game falloult clone with roguelike elements?

No, it's an RPG that has a combat system sort of similar to Fallout 1/2 but the world is totally different and it has some great lore and writing. I wouldn't say the game is even remotely similar to Fallout other than the turn based combat.

At which lvl it is advised to go for the Expedition DLC ?

Whenever you finish the arena.

Currently doing a sword wizard run. Got 10/4/6/3/6/6 FOR NOW. should I level STR further or better invest in will/int?

I keep getting lead fury because I keep going burst with just slightly different weapons

Wat how the fuck did it resist 440 mechanical damage, no way the madman made its threshhold that high

Dexterity or strength for a sword user?

An extra 5-6% crit doesn't feel like it outweighs a straight 50% more damage on base, does it?

you don't invest in str with swords bre. Go for max dexterity to reduce ap cost and chop zone away pipeworkers

Gas the (((drones)))

>440
look at the bottom of the image.

Daily reminder not to put points in Intimidation:
>requires higher effective skill to work than persuasion in similarly leveled areas, or even as an alternative in the same dialogue tree
>most of the benefits of using it you can get anyway from mercantile or persuasion, except persuasion and mercantile provide more
>shit synergy with persuasion means it eats more points you could spend on better things
>brutality sucks, yell sucks unless you pump a shitload of points into it, and anyone who tells you it's good for finding crawlers is lying
Intimidation: Styg's mistake.

Hard game bres. When will Styg hard nerf the ridiculous selling prices of enemy drops?

Attached: 53623.jpg (119x53, 2K)

>swords
>Reduce ap cost from dexterity

8 STR and 6 DEX.

Lmao I'd stopped reading thought it couldnt get worse

It occasionally comes up in dialogues where persuasion isn't an option and lets you get extra info or get away without slaughter. Thanks to all the bullshit you can wear to pump it, you don't even need to invest more than 20 points into it - and that's not an investment.

how many swedes are there fuuck
starded at A, im at K now and they still dont wanna die fucking bison herders
hope nobody steals my jetski

cant even get a decent jetski for this money

i went STR, but i think DEX would be a better idea

Just raid port Zenith and rob a protectorate cruiser. It's the best and it's free.

>Implying
I'm not even at the expansion yet.

hoarder

I'm already at core city, I dont' wanna start over again. I'll jsut roll with it. What makes 6 Dex improtant with swords?

Attached: 2e0.jpg (593x796, 54K)

best feats, like flurry and cheap shots

>Flurry is behind 6Dex
oh FUCK

op, after getting dragonov/spearhead and those temporal manipulation skills game becomes way to easy, especially when you combine sniper with 30throwing for grenadier and smg with spec ops

Necessary for the feat that literally defines Swords, Flurry, on top of Cheap Shots and Riposte, if you're into that.

you can change your stats with cheat engine
fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9441&start=45

Bre I just leave most of my shit in barrels near merchants and make sure to sell once they restock. My barrels are already overflowing with expensive shit and I just keep adding more and more without even getting overencumbered.

Shit guy I'm already level 9. This is the third time I re-started the game. I though this was the good one for sure. I've never reached past Rail Road crossing.

Attached: 1561410268947.gif (640x360, 1.61M)

I got named paralyzer, not sure why. I was playing a sledgehammer build with mind bullets.

Does ground effects from toxic gas and molotovs can crit if i have 3 pointer? Or is it only initial damage?

You should probably use the online character builder tool before attempting to dive into a playstyle you're not very familiar about.

no need tho, you wont be able to spend it anyway

Only frag.

Great power comes with great responsibility

Attached: 1541244309968.gif (384x314, 3.69M)

I just drop it on the floor.

How's this for a Big Boss type of run with Knife/unarmed? Should I drop one of the crafting skills and invest in something else? Should I reduce STR further?

Attached: bd1abcbc13f66496f04f03e151b9762d.png (961x935, 76K)

Throw me a dominating spear build and I'll run it.

Attached: 1566189013997.jpg (628x434, 85K)

>Melee on Dominating
Save yourself the headache while you're ahead.

I'll do it user. You can't stop me.

Bear Traps
Forcefields
Molotovs and gas nades
Whatever you need to use spear
There, done.

Main reason I was thinking going dex is that you can get ripper. No point going 10 dex without pumping it even higher, whereas no need to pump strength past 7 for feats.

Guess I just need to decide between infused greater siphoner armor for massive dodge and evasion and good defenses or infused rathound for massive crit.

Is this some kind of tin can faggotry? 5 Str? 7 Con?

You should post a more complete build, like level 25.

Past that, don't pump all your crafting skills that early. You have no real value. Pump mercantile or persuasion. And get hacking.

Im planning on doing that after exams on 2nd in 2 weeks. Im done with that exam and i’ll have a month to finish melee spear dominating. Also gonna go full evasion/dodge

post build so I can pretend to ridicule it and then run it myself.

I never ever made it past lvl 11 and I'm too much of a brainlet to spend skill points here and there. I feel I'm broadening too much and losing power. Or I dont' get a full grasp of how good a skill can be. Like Tailoring. Is it worth getting it if I don't plan going Tin can? Which stat do I increase when I level up? It's always these doubts that make me restart again

Havent made it yet. Like i said im gonna try it out after exams.

Just play a sledgehammer tin can if you want a compically straightforward build. Or an AR tin can. I wouldn't do a melee knife build when you arent sure what you are doing. They need some finesse.

dont do it my dude if you are playing spear on dominating you are not playing melee you are playing molotov throwing spec

>molotov throwing spec
Thats literally every dominating build

>They need some finesse.
Nah thats a dnd crpg thing. You dont have finesse in underrail.
Yes i do have autism how did you know

Since you broached the subject, are there any active DnD based games that might have an MP server that doesn't have strict RP but still has that slow progression curve RP servers often have? Fighting stuff at low levels with people in NWN and shit is comfy but I can't be bothered with RP.

Attached: 52e9e262ced6d39ff43c18047db201a0462a0dcd451f05bd05d17f1037d412c1.gif (500x365, 79K)

How much money do I hav to give Duff to make him leave the zone?

At least a thousand.

what level should i do the expansion and how long is it?

What stats do I need to have to be able to shoot twice with .44 in one turn at the start of the game?

At least 9 Dexterity + Gunslinger feat.

So if I wanted to play an assault rifle character later on, I shouldn't bother

>all these quests where people ask you to pay for something
>you can literally never ask your employer to pay for it
Is the PC the ultimate cuck?

After you finish the arena.

Daily reminder you can stop the 'creeping dread' debuff in Silent Isle by standing next to a light source, be Captain's lantern, a flare, a psi mushroom or molotov's fire

>Quick pockets feat
>Utility belt
Why I cant hold all these combat utilities...

Is just pistolin viable as a build?

Is Ripper worth dumping points into will for a Stealth knife/throwing build or better just dump it into DEX/CON?

>Energy/chem pistol
>Unarmed ninja
>Hammer
>Crossbow

Which is best for dominating?

hammer tin can with psychokinesis

Thinking man's pistols

So how do builds work in this game?
Can you make viable stealth or hacker builds?

I always play either stealthy characters using poison or hacking/pacifist characters.

his dt is shit you're probably better off with 12g or 20g, molotovs have 50 percent chance to set him on fire, in my experience it was much more likely to proc fear on him from molotov than stun from flashbang

>pacifist
There is no such thing in Underrail
At most you can persuade/intimidate people to do stuff, or give piece of lore without a fight, but be sure you WILL have to fight and ON YOUR OWN

Yeah somewhat, but there are a few fights that you have to take no matter what

Its still good because you can equip the pistol as a stat stick for +7 initiative and you need a pistol to perform executions.

Was planning to go laser/chem pistols but I'm level 11 now and haven't gotten around to getting the chem feats yet.
Should I just forget about it and stick to lasers?

Its only 2 feats, works nice with other guns and you already got the stats so why not

So i really dont know what this game is like.

What is the "goal"? Is there a story? How long does it take to play? is it like neo scavanger?

I've just finished a psi build and now I'm dicking around with spears just to get the last achievement and this shit is a lot more fun than I realised.

Got me thinking though, how the fuck would a melee character make it through the DC and especially the fight at the end. As much as I'm enjoying poking rathounds with a stick, I think DC would piss me off so much more with a spear character than a psi one

bullshit they take damage from fire, also there's another grenade that is specifically designed for armored emenies, it's called the he grenade

this is why psi gun hybrids exist

>run to Tchort
>stab him in the face or whatever he has
Melee is pretty straightforward, user.

>not one shotting tchort with a spear throw

>What is the "goal"?
Chasing whatever MacGuffin they give you.
>Is there a story?
Yes.
>How long does it take to play?
Took me over 80 hours for first time walkthrough
>is it like neo scavanger?
No

Has anyone tested if Critical Power and Fragmented Chaos interact?

Attached: 61223.gif (224x350, 64K)

>>Thats literally every dominating build
true but if you play ranged you most of the time can at least shoot in between you throwing mollies

Yeah they sometimes take 1-2 damage if they don't completely resist it. And sometimes they burn but it barely does anything. HE grenades will not kill them faster than they kill me.

I took special tactics feat for crosbows, did i made a mistake? shit looks worthless

Can someone explain to me how chem pistols work? You need vials as ammo right? Do you need different recipes and shit to make different elemental vials? What about the type of gun? Is ammo hard to come by?

you can't make magnesium? I cleared huge sections of crabs with an incendiary pistol, I'm almost certain molotovs will set them on fire, they're slow as fuck bre, in almost every situation I could just kite them endlessly

Have you tried walking away from the slow as fuck crabs, you dumb caveman

you make chem ammo by combining acid, bonding agent and vials, you make fire ammo by substituting gasolina, or any other flammable material with acid, cryo ammo you make by substituting nitrogen

there is no shortage of any of these things

I don't get it. So unarmed needs STR or DEX to work? because all it's feats except Wrestling need DEX, but the damage of gloves is shit compared to knives.

It kinda needs both

>critically combo heavy pneumatic punch you in the face
Say that again, nerd?

I wasn't ridiculing it, I was asking ebcause I genuinely don't udnerstand how it works, but it has too many items and feats going on for it to be useless. Doing a Knife run and was wondering if I could side-specc into fists but I got low STR (5)

15+

How far do i have to progress in arena to unlock the next faction quest?

Just fucking beat it. Whats with all you adhd kids starting quests and not finishing them.

5 str, everything into dex
get down to 4 AP per hit and punch them.

you can go 7 str(?) to take wrestling and bonecrusher, but i never tried it.

I am finishing a quest.
My faction quest.

Not necessarily, some bolts are really useful, shocking bolt, incendiary bolt, poision bolts like crawler, cave ear, leper, heartbreaker, blinding, spirit, etc.
Syncs well with stealth crossbows builds

The only real STR melee is Sledgehammers, the rest are DEX, or mostly DEX

>Make a 10 con character
>Has more health at level 6 than my psi character has at level 18

You dont need to.
Literally walk up to one of them when you reach Core City for the first time and ask them to give you a job

What's the best build to see the most story/lore/dialogue options, while still being combat viable?

I mean after the third quest.

But nevermind, apparently i needed to beat master exploder

>may have done this
>hope I didn't lock myself into a faction

pure psi. arguably the best build in the game

9 INT, 10 Will, 9 CON.

You absolutely did.

+10 Int/Will pure psyker

Thats weird, never happened to me personally.
But since I always do the the arena asap since its easy, its not surprising

You did

Dont forget to get Thick Skull and Last Stand

Is it possible to tell Knight who actually killed his son if i didn't join Praetorian?

Styg, why you gotta do me like this, bre?

Attached: 20190823145252_1.jpg (1920x1080, 274K)

Nope, you need to join Praetorian
Shits goes south at the end cinematics

>look up something underrail related
>half the time I get linked to one of these threads
This game really is obscure huh?

Yeah it is, the wiki has barely been updated, which is annoying to say the least

pick a good plasma core poorfag

Yep tbf theres more info in these threads than on wiki n

for me, it's sneaky

Attached: Ag_f2_l.png (100x100, 9K)

>pick pockets her
Heh guess youre not so sneaky.

I-I'm not poor...
130q is the best one I could find after checking all of the good traders. This thing better genocide the natives all on its own.

It barely does any damage.

Do machetes count as swords in Underrail?

Intimidation and Yell should be con based.

Katherine*

Strength*

Yes

except for uniques, they are the only swords in underrail

Yes, machetes ARE swords

No wonder the NFT are all fucking dead.

Attached: 1517194873829.png (275x375, 118K)

why, tanks can already eat damage, it's for dodge and evasion builds to fuck up people's skills even harder

So go and update it? What are you waiting for?

Go my child, unleash your inner jason.

Attached: JBOX5.png (350x490, 222K)

Intimidation is best used for pure tin can hammer with no psi

>literally cannot roll initiative above 5 against cornell
what the fuck RNG?

but a tank can already eat damage it has no need to reduce the effective combat skill of enemies

a dodge evasion character on the other hand has its main defense upgraded greatly by this, as dodge and evasion are effected by enemy combat skills

>find the acid hunters in the sewers
>after getting their info, don't bother killing them since they didn't kill the praetorian guy's son
>afterwards i get the quest to find the bakers, can't find out who killed them
>later on i find lora baker all fucked up and she tells me her whole story
>then she asks if i killed cornell and her boys
>mfw

Attached: 1468862728898.jpg (508x508, 58K)

Style over substance. Lemurian style is shit though, I'm glad they are gone.

How the fuck did you manage to find acid hunters before getting the quest to find bakers.

Dont take the quest
Damn that was hard

Yell also reduces evasion/dodge of the enemies, and also their precision
Also stealthed enemies will get revealed if intimidated, useful for sneaky crossbowfags, knifefags and crawlers

How in bullshit name did somebody steam the cube?

I forgot to talk to Vera

it only reduces offensive skills

underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Yell

>find the acid hunters in the sewers
>intimidate them into confessing
>now have twice the reasons to slaughter them, since the Moretech boss also wants Cornell's head
>deliver justice AND deliver the head
>get paid for killing some worthless zoners
>get free chem weapons
>get Vera wet as I tell her about how I tore Cornell's head off
Feels good to be on the right side of history.

Thats weird, I could have sworn my precision goes up after intimidating someone

>no utility slots on adv catalyzing belt
Fuck, I want quick pockets now

I mean we’re sgs. No matter what you do you’re on the right side of history. Because sgs are the ones writing the history and anyone who objects gets mind raped by ezra

>find acid hunters in the sewers
>exhaust all dialog options
>realize I haven't connected them to the Bakers yet on this playthrough
>fugg F9 brb
>backtrack all the way to Hardcore City Bar
>then to the sewers again
>now I can execute them for murder
>all is right in the world
Autism is a horrible burden.

I always wondered how you actually cut's someone's head off without an edge weapon
I always though my +10 STR sledge tin can simply ripped Cornwell's head with his bare hands
Or he got creative with his hammer

Looking at Lemurian facilities makes me feel like they just wanted to larp a sci-fi movie in there. If a megacorporation spends all of its budget on THAT, I can only respect it.

Boys I think I went a little too far with the experiments

If you though you were fast, oh boy.

Attached: Untitled.png (308x428, 45K)

yep it will be my last feat on my ar/smg chem pistol build

You mean with cheat engine.

It should have made your chance to get crit 100 percent, true to Stygs balance philosophy

well yes
wanted to see just how far I could push it
apparently I can still keep going but I'm afraid
I wore the tabis and I'm literally sanic-ing across the map

Make a webm of it

I mean you can just cheat engine yourself unlimited mp and teleportation as well as one shot kill. Nothing impressive tbf. Now try pushing it to the limit the legit way thats whats really fun.

how do I record?

I can't respect style that gets in the way of functionality, and NFT couldn't escape this habit even when Biocorp's Undernavy was breathing down their neck. I just hope the other supercorporations were more sensible.

>At gms compound on a new save
>invested completely in my future at depot A
>Have no stealth, no dodge or evasion and 5 con
>Chem pistol build
>All i have is a dinky 5mm smg and half a mag of armor piercing rounds
>4 frags
>No emps but i know i can get 2
>I have a shit hammerer
>I'm playing on hard
wat do for the robots? I can't stealth i have to fight.

honestly i'm just fucking around after a couple hours of savescumming progress on DOMINATING.

Bait them away with cameras

Just get any tac vest and kevlar baclava. Should be enough to take 0 damage.

thiskevlar balaclavas and tabis are a godsend in DOMINATING

I'm out of money
kill me

Attached: bobby.jpg (492x550, 57K)

take the psi pill and pump psychokinesis next level

alternatively kill an enemy with a tactical vest, I found one in the underpassages north of sgs, I had to use psi to kill him on my hybrid gun build, as my bullets couldn't penetrate his vest

Time to farm rathounds or reset

Whichever is higher (STR or DEX) contributes to your Melee skill bonus (the skill itself), which in turn increases your melee damage. They both contribute the same bonus to the Melee skill.

However, STR has an extra bonus of boosting unarmed damage by 5% for every point in strength above 5, this bonus is apart from the Melee skill bonus. So you'll still deal more damage with a STR unarmed build than a DEX one.

Is this game really worth the 20 bucks it costs on steam?

Well, true enough. But making Vera happy does put someone on the righter side of history.

ey yo, can i get a shield if i make spear build

always pirate first if you aren't sure it's worth it for you

The only thing Vera deserves is a bullet in her head for handing SGS to the Protectorate.

It does, but it's niche enough that you should pirate first if you have serious doubts.

I did it boys, the hammer and aimed shot was enough. Found two EMPS (wasted both as i missed) blew myself up with frags too. But there's nothing the good ole f9 key and doors can't fix ahahahaha hard is a fucking joke.

>JKK quests
So we never find out what happened to Vivian?

>sprint
>cooked shot
>kneecap shot
>point shot
For a chem pistol build which one do i take early? I'm about to hit junkyard and i'll make a chem pistol there. Which one will make depot A easier?

Cooked by far if you can get a fire pistol.

She died. She is pushing up the Lake Poppies. Paid her charon to the boatman. Dead.

>Thats literally every dominating build
Haven't used a single molotov on a psionic and only used bear traps in Foundry.
user, that would single handedly give 3P shells 100% crit chance. Of course it doesn't work.

Just give it to me straight, guys. I'll play some other build or another game if I have to drag around 50 traps for the rest of the game.

>on a psionic
Don't talk to me

>guns
Chem pistols are guns and they are also ranged traps

You can definitely win without them but don't you like how they make fights easier?

Here I managed to do it.
Forgive the overall quality of this webm it's my first time

Attached: 2019-08-23-21-38-12(1).webm (1092x614, 1.96M)

Next level speedhack

cooked is always a 90 percent chance to hit for me even if my weapon is broken, you can also hit everything in a 3v3 tile with it, it's an aoe attack you can use every turn with lti

is there any way other then persuasion and 90 lockpicking to get the card to the storage without triggering officers in dudes final quest?

How come Conditioning damage res doesn't show up in my Defense character tab?

Conditioning is shit