Is this the most handsome nigga in all of vidya?

Is this the most handsome nigga in all of vidya?

Attached: dante.jpg (1167x1168, 495K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E_I1xCvlyNY
nexusmods.com/devilmaycry5/mods/46
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It’s like looking in a living mirror

Yes, I jerked off to DMC5 Dante multiple times.

that's gay

Yes, well either him or someone from Castlevania.

Attached: Dante.jpg (524x600, 101K)

how is this fair

we barely get any fanservice but faggots get all the scantily clad men they want

Looks like an older Vic Mignogna. Speaking of him, how the fuck does he look like that in his 50s? He looks 30 at most.

old ass boomer LUL

>beady eyes
>thin, feeble lips
>unkept hair

no

he used to be hot though

Attached: 1538816644949.jpg (1064x672, 492K)

>literally the same game where Lady slides wet and naked out of a cocoon

Vergil when

Okay I’m wet

Attached: Attractiveness breakdown.webm (640x360, 2.35M)

We didn't get any naked dante or vergil, the ladies got plenty of fanservice.

Attached: EAKEzZzUYAIdbHL.jpg (2048x1152, 219K)

why do Nero and Dante look so good while Lady and Trish look so bad in 5?

Hell no.

Attached: 1565817958685.png (1402x784, 2.11M)

Rather have Daddy Dante then gay cowboy Dante.

maybe

Attached: a2.png (704x451, 349K)

ahem

Attached: 1562908677986.png (418x345, 218K)

>vergil and Dante aren't even twins anymore
Jesus christ, we really got duped by 5

They're side characters that barely do shit in the story, let alone gameplay.
But I thought Lady looked fine enough.
Trish does have a weird face at certain angles and during certain expressions though.

Why not both.

Attached: 1564121042605.jpg (1280x770, 139K)

I wonder what Dante would look like with Vergil's face in 5.
It pinched my autism cause they totally retconned that shit from DMC3.
But I can understand if they couldn't find a super model that could pull off Vergil and Dante's looks.
Or they wanted to differentiate the brothers a bit more.
Idk, at the end of the day, they both look the best they ever have. Their faces included.

It's not like Dante and Vergil to share anything.

Lady and Trish are naked and tentacle raped in DMC5 user, and that's their only purpose in 5
Trish is literally slut sex appeal in 4
Wrong series to bitch about this; everyone is hot and sex appeal

Lady in 4, I mean

>used to be hot

Attached: pkvz38IJ341w7pk4zo1_1280.png (1206x1072, 775K)

The only guy that gets naked is an ugly skelly why couldn't it have been Nero? Just look at that bulge.

Nah, I preferred them being twins, it made them stand out in the video game world. I can't even name more then like 2 other pairs of twins.
Plus, got a pass on alot of shit. Alot of shit.
We all know if DmC had un-twinned them, the autism would still be talked about today

>I wonder what Dante would look like with Vergil's face in 5
Pretty weird, but not really bad though

Attached: 170-1555703889-1558433273.png (600x337, 59K)

There's a mod for that desu.

>ywn have possessive papa Vergil watching your back

That look awful

damn this looks like donte

Still hot though

fags all of you, actually looks more like a realistic version of 3
improvement

It LITERALLY looks like Dante
>implying drunk hobo Dante isn't exactly what he should be in 5

No noob, no he shouldn't
This was the worst fucking design we ever got for him.

Wait, why am I a fag? I just said there's a mod for that.

>being this face blind

No, that's DT Nero.

Attached: 1566424031733.jpg (478x917, 186K)

>hurp a flurp

What? How? He looks so similar to his previous designs fucking moron.

>imagine Trish getting pinned against a gray wall, that's the same color of her fucking boring bitch-ass character who imperonates moms becuase she's literally an unholy wretch with no dignity whatsoever, while at the same time the demon-whore who suckled Mundus' big red tri-balls and had so much piss-stained demon cum splurged all over her hair, it got dyed blond, is being fisted with pizza up her matrix-2000 black fetish pants ripped apart, so hard the term yeast infection gets a new meaning, and with her last whoreish, skanky, breaths she coughs up the crusty, hell-cum out her ps2-octagon mouth, leaving her dark soul unfilled, yet her ass stuffed to the brim

Attached: Embarrassing.jpg (294x294, 19K)

Attached: cursed.png (1920x1080, 1.53M)

>arguing with a namefag
Give up, user.

>he's old be he's not old
>can't even grow proper stuble
>not canonically twins anymore
sit the fuck down noob

Most likely Resident Evil's actual model for Leon.

Attached: Connor.gif (268x420, 2.95M)

Lmao why did they shit so hard on those two guys?

>tears as black as my soul

>h-he's got a name
>c-checkmate
why dont you just admit your a fag already

In all honesty I rather Vergil have Dante's face and then fix Vergil's hair.

I wasn't expecting to be haunted by that smile here of all places. Is he thoting himself already?

Didn't even notice thanks user.
He's probably too dumb to make his own tripcode.

Please don't summon that abomination.

Shhh, don't give him ideas.

>fix Vergil's hair.
Dante pulls it off pretty well

Attached: 72fz1yuwj5o21.jpg (1920x1080, 249K)

tf is Elvis doing in this game?

Umph

Attached: Absolutely Solid.png (665x1182, 1.19M)

you're
Also everyone in DMC threads are fags (except me) these days, not exactly an insult when these fags want Vergil to ram them

>both dante and vergil look amazing with their respective faces, they even have similar features so you can still tell they're brothers
>nero is supposed to look more like vergil so they got a different model for him
>muh identical twins
So much autism about something so insignificant.

You now imagine fatass Vergil.

Not bad actually.
If you removed some of the eye shadow, maybe tweaked his face a tad, he'd look just like DMC3 Dante.
But that's the thing, Vergil's face makes Dante look so much more youthful, which wouldn't contrast well with the old tired devil hunter schtick he's got going on in 5 unfortunately.
No u
Exactly.

You sir, have eyes. And they certainly work.

To be fair that rain scene where the brothers mirrored each other was great, so the loss of identicalness hurts that retroactively.

Vergil's model is better looking
his hair is shit in 5 though and his face mocap weird, Dan's face/jaw is just too manly to fit a prettyboy face

shaved Dante is very close though

It's the same hair but Dante pulls it off way better, what kind of magic is this?

A DMC thread without autism is not a real DMC thread.

No his face is almost decent but just looks distgusting because they didn't fix up the facial scanning & in 90% of shots it's even worse. more importantly the structure's fucked. it doesn't look like dante.

Attached: DMC5.png (985x659, 772K)

A bigger/square face reduces the fluff maybe?

But the identical thing still works for 3 but it wasn't really needed in 4 or 5. Vergil had Nero's face in 4 and didn't look exactly like Dante either.

Another thing is that the mocap actor and facial model being different morphs the model’s face. It’s not a major alteration but for example, vergil in 5 has some of Dan’s strong jaw despite the fact they weren’t using Dan as vergil’s 5 face. So the same face model with two different mocap/voice actors would still make them look different enough to upset people. The only way to make twins work with how capcom does their models would be to have a new voice/stunt actor that could sound different enough to voice both and have the same face model.

>If you removed some of the eye shadow, maybe tweaked his face a tad, he'd look just like DMC3 Dante.
If you put pic related's hair(cutting the long back) in this, it might look pretty close

Attached: da2231e9173f71cf3ae950f3ace56cc0.jpg (338x600, 45K)

Stop being gay.

it goes back to having certain facial features
Dante's face model is of the snake clan, long hair doesn't suit them

you need feminine features, mostly the eyes and nose to look good with long hair
that's why Vergil's looks way better with Dante's hair, the dude has a softer face, especially the lips

I love that this is a staple of dmc threads.

"Oh, how are ya reese? I'm Mike."?

That's very true.
Damn, Nero really does have DMC3 dante hair. It's just too long in a couple areas, yeah.

> snake clan
Please, elaborate.

No, no you wouldn't.
youtu.be/E_I1xCvlyNY

People brushed that off as age differences IIRC. From what I recall hasn't Dante's face gone through some alterations in every game?

I'm not sure what the issue is. Maybe it's the mocap actor's face merging with the model's face a bit awkwardly?
Because even in they chose the same facemodel, the mods have shown the faces can be still pretty different because of the difference between Dan and Reuben's facial mocaps.

Dan’s fucking chin is ruining everything

i'll give you a picture, look at their facial features; shape of lips/nose/chin/head, that's the autistic way to do it, note the similarities
if you're hardcore/lack autism, look up videos, note the eye movement, the way they talk, the way they smile (easiest way to do it) their body language, etc

they arr rook the same, it's arr the same person

it's not some vague conspiracy theory/it's ayylums/jews shit, just the rules of nature
we called them clan snake for thousands of years, nothing has changed
expose them to external stimuli they still react the same, it's really funny

Attached: sneks.jpg (2296x512, 324K)

Hi Reuben! Any news about the DLC?

Dante and Nero fucking in a tree

F-U-C-K-I-N-G

>can’t unlock non-bum version of Dante in DMC5

yikes

>that nero

Attached: 7653776.jpg (480x542, 37K)

He would be if he didn't cringe his face so much, got a hair do that compliments his face and did something to organize that stubble. Stubble can be sexy but that uneven and unevenly growing looks bad.

nexusmods.com/devilmaycry5/mods/46

Attached: fixed_Dante.jpg (1920x1080, 944K)

they're paternal twins, not identical twins

retard

Thats the mission 10 model

Yeah, I don't know why but both hair styles in this game just make him look so weird. His face is just so strange with that hair. I can't understand it. When it's out of the way he looks great. With it he looks not as good. I can't even find the words to describe it.

What do you mean exactly?
Just that these people are closely related genetically, and just so happen to have snakey physical traits, like beady eyes and thin lips?
Or are we beating around the reptilian bush here?

You're baffling me. But I'm too interested to write you off and fuck off.

>implying Dante can compete with nuFF chads

Attached: FF Heroes.jpg (1770x944, 825K)

When you're selecting Dante for a mission or bp, hold R1,R2, L1, and L2, and you will play as fresh mission 10 Dante with the shorter hair.

I know it sounds like bullshit, but try it out yourself.

If you look at his render it seemed like they just couldn't model the hair how they wanted. But i still like the long one in-game

Attached: 43913995_279458952707312_4563071897241313222_n.jpg (1080x650, 42K)

I like his hair when it's in his eyes.
Also, he's got such a Clint gaze.

Attached: The-Man-with-No-Name-800x661.jpg (800x661, 69K)

Not in the old games. retard.

Riku's a sexy guy. He's just a sexy guy. And I think the gamer girls are really going to like it. He's got a sexy voice. Very deep, very dark.

Nathan Drake is more handsome imo, 5 Drake in particular. Can't help but mire the work that went into making the absolute Chad.

Attached: NathanDrake-U4.png (1064x1384, 1.9M)

it kinda makes me sad that you cant do ANYTHING about 90% of this stuff

nah, wesker is

This one actually.

Attached: 9C9486A3-E210-43AD-8912-F28C988DA541-7260-000006F276740DBA.jpg (739x415, 14K)

I think I'd like his hair if it was more like 1's. Parted down the middle is not doing it for me. Parted off to the left might improve some.

Drake's not sexy enough to fawn over but he's such a goofy shithead and undeniably talented and well versed in history. You can't help but find him cool or attractive, even though he is fucking retarded.

>MEN CAN BE ATTRACTIVE TOO!

Attached: 1563458912323.png (205x246, 6K)

Damn this wojak is attractive

So all men are equally attractive?

Attached: 1483533356151.gif (360x240, 1.42M)

no reptilian/alien/jew shit, the naming is a coincidence

looks, temperament, skills, human life itself has very little to do with biology/genetics, space and and time dictates it all

go ask Reuben when he was born, should be between 5:55-9:01 AM

6SE >>> 6 = 5SE > 5CE > 5 >= 3SE > 4SE > 1 > 3 > 4 >>>> DmC:DE >>> DmC >>>> wall >>> 2

Attached: b2.jpg (225x225, 7K)

They changed his va in 3?

>looks, temperament, skills, human life itself has very little to do with biology/genetics
huh why are humans unique in that regard?

unironically God
i'll probably get banned for this, goodbye fren

No men are attractive.

Which God?

Attached: ocxq7Tjl1tseeqxo1_250.png (133x203, 53K)

Nah

Attached: KingNoctisFFXV.jpg5.jpg (1280x720, 386K)

I mean if you're a straight man or a lesbian I guess not?

Attached: thinking chitose.png (720x546, 358K)

I love the WoL's progressive transformation into Caim.

Lol no

Connor is a major cutie. I'm so thankful for this game.

Attached: 1558664353328.gif (500x300, 2.99M)

How can a man be this handsome

Attached: e64e144.jpg (926x1600, 248K)

Attached: D_V--djX4AAAnEH.jpg (1492x729, 99K)

Holy fuck he looks like Nier.

he looks ugly outside of cutscenes

You look ugly in everything.

not any better than what you think is handsome

He only looks good in cutscenes which are fully baked, not in gameplay

Attached: 59943877.jpg (1440x810, 203K)

no

Attached: 1558574213669.png (634x785, 370K)

>they don't look alike

Bullshit.

Attached: photomode.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

right...

Attached: 20190406204704_1.jpg (1920x1080, 276K)

They didn't look alike in 4 either.

Attached: 1545704803237.gif (253x253, 1.23M)

Them being twins in DMC3 isn't retconned though.
They were identical twins until Mundus gave Vergil aids and then over the years the aids and their different environments/lifestyles caused Dante and Vergil to stop being identical.

Inb4 Vergil was younger.

You misunderstood me I was pointing out they do look similar to each other.

Reminder that Ky is so pretty it is one of the reasons he easily became King (and impregnated a six year old)

Attached: snipsnip.png (620x877, 729K)

>that time an user called me an idiot before DMC5 was released when I asked if Dante and Vergil were supposed to be identical anymore

Bet he feels silly now.

Oh I see. They definitely look like brothers, but not identical.

Just a small reminder that Dante and Vergil being identical twins was a retcon in DMC3 to begin with.

They went from paternal > identical > paternal, though in-universe it's just identical > paternal

Identical twins tend to look a lot less identical over the years, but they do look fairly similar though they default to entirely different expressions. Vergil almost always looks focused while Dante always looks like he just heard a funny joke.

I'm not gay, so I don't fawn over any male. I'm comfortable enough with my sexuality to know when a man is handsome though, and Drake is the everyman Chad.

waiting for the replies now

Attached: secure.jpg (473x669, 51K)

Wait, they weren't identical in DMC1? Always thought Nelo and Dante had the same face

Nope. Nelo used Wesker's head model

>using the Noctis that only appears in like 2% of the game and that none of the crossovers (Tekken 7, WoFF, Omni Opera) use

cherrypicking

Lady looked amazing and the only reason Trish looked bad was because of her hair. If she had Eva's hairstyle she would have looked great.

Attached: 1545438988373.jpg (1623x1135, 223K)

Honest question from someone who enjoyed most games but barely payed attention to the story.

Does he fuck either Trish or Lady? Maybe both? They've been together for all these years so im guessing there's something going on between them.

My penis is handsomer

Trish also has the added issue of her voice actor's face just not lining up well with the model's face like every other character's does, so while she can looks fine in a neutral expression or in her gameplay model, she tends to look off when emoting and speaking.
If not for that, she would honestly look fine (though could use some better hair, as you said)

pic didn't post for some reason

Attached: 1565165404758.jpg (1800x2700, 534K)

>fucking his momclone
>fucking daddy issues
Dante is a wise man, he keeps his anaconda to himself. And pizza.

There is literally never going to be a answer to that, because Itsuno is not gonna have Dante fuck a clone of his mom, but also not gonna disrespect Kamiya's vision, where Dante and Trish are probably a couple. It's all up to your interpretation

But he has no reason not to be fuck buddies with Lady over the years, and for Trish well, there's Gloria

They were supposed to be identical in DMC1 too despite the different faces in game, if you read the first novel.

Capcom is good with face scanning for guys, but fucking awful for 99% of girls since going for the realistic route in their games. Lady in DMC5 and Ada in REmake 2 look great to me, but all other females they've done in the past few years look fucking horrendous

He tried to kiss Lady so just go from there and use your imagination.

Trish's voice actor didn't mocap her, it was Faye who did Nico's mocap and voice.

Clairefags are gonna eat you.

Got a source? Coulda sworn Wendee at least did the facial mocap for dialogue because they need the lips and voice lines to properly match up

But he didn't try to fill her dark soul with light, so I guess Trish has the advantage in Dantebowl.

>no geralt
and to think this thread was almost low test!

Attached: geralttw3.jpg (824x1077, 126K)

I just checked the credits and it lists Faye as motion capture.

case in point

He's literally the first and last character design you see in the entire game, and chapter 14 is longer than chapter 9-13

blind

>and chapter 14 is longer than chapter 9-13

is that before or after the $20 DLC that added more cutscenes and mandatory bosses?

because when I played it (before Royal Edition or any patches), chapter 13 alone was an hour and so was chapter 14.

That might lead to an even greater disparity between model/voice then, as now you've got the face model, the facial mocap and the voice acting all having to mesh.
More moving parts means more points of failure.

There is no $20 dlc, royal pack content is in royal edition and pc by default and the royal pack was $15 which included new combat sysyem for noct, new sidequests, multiple new bosses, new vehicle mode of transport, new entire dungeon area, tons of new dialog and a bunch of new cutscenes

ch13 has never been more than 30 minutes long unless you're retarded and purposely went slow, ch11 is only 15 minutes long, ch9 and 10 is around 30 mins and ch12 is around 20 mins, ch14 was always around 1 hour and now has over 4 hours of content

Is it possible that Trish's VA did the facial capture and faye did rest of it?

That's what I think they did, but with this info that Faye is credited under mocap then I'm not 100% sure

>new combat sysyem for noct,
ah yes, the button mashing

>new sidequests,
more fetch/kill quests, just like the base game

>multiple new bosses,
not appealing since the combat in this game is utter ass

>new vehicle mode of transport,
a boat that serves no real purpose. When I played 15, I the thought of "I wish I had a boat" never crossed my mind.

>new entire dungeon area
that is probably optional and adds nothing of value to the game