"Haha just shut up dude it's a casual match I'll do whatever XD"

>"Haha just shut up dude it's a casual match I'll do whatever XD"
No you TRIPLENIGGER I WANT TO WIN THE FUCKING GAME. YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Attached: dewjghvhjg789.png (400x416, 156K)

>No you TRIPLENIGGER I WANT TO WIN THE FUCKING GAME.
Then maybe you should stop being shit, and actually start contributing to the fight.

>playing multiplayer games
you brought it on yourself

Attached: 1547757831554.gif (320x256, 1.82M)

Then go play on the competitive servers, you autist.

Fags like you ruin video games and Yea Forums. Do the whole world a favor and hang yourself.

>It's just le game bro
IT WAS 50 FUCKING MINS OF MY TIME THAT I COUDL'VE SPENT DOING ANYTHING ELSE NOT SITTING WITH YOUR STUPID FUCKING MEMER NIGGER RETARDED ASS PRETENDING YOU'RE A JOKESTER BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO DYSFUNCTIONAL TO PLAY A GAME PROPERLY

Attached: 1558286133053.jpg (480x467, 39K)

>playing games with strangers

The chad casual vs. the virgin tryhard

>and actually start contributing to the fight.
You mean like everyone else is doing in spawn slapping their dicks against each other?
Is that how we win? By measuring dicks or something while the enemy team is going through the objectives completely uncontested?

Attached: 1560016747998.gif (496x360, 2.19M)

>Get put on a SHITTY FUCKING TEASAU8SADS9A77Y 67I9AISDAASK%adagd a asfas asq3r

Attached: 1494008345279.gif (665x662, 848K)

based. kill all niggers

Play comp then you fucking spastic
I play casual to have fun, which doesn't necessarily mean pursuing the objective
The whole purpose of comp is for niggerfaggots like you to tryhard in, with restrictive rulesets and absolutly no fun allowed
But if you WERE good at the game, you'd be play comp anyway. The only reason you'd want casual to be like comp is if you aren't good enough for comp but still want to experience it, restrictive unfun rules and all
Apply comp rules to casual, and you have something that is neither competive or casual. You're left with a boring training ground for boring people who aren't good enough at the game to actually seriously compete at it
Don't ruin casual just because you can't git gud

Attached: cringe.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

>Casual gets beat by tryhard
>No sweat, was only playing casually, so it should be expected that they would get their shit kicked in some times

>Tryhard gets beat by casual
>Goes into an autistic insulting rage, and starts playing even worse because they get tilted like the fucking tower of Pisa

A̷̱̳̮̜̭͎̍Ą̵͈̬̇͑Ǎ̴̢͙͍̾͂̿̈͗͑͂̓A̷̙̒̈́͆̋̍̿̎̈͋A̷̖̱̦̓̒̌A̵͇͎͈͈͇͕̐̌͒̆̄̎͐̍̆͊̐͋Â̵̢̧̛̬̟̘̖̳͚͇̈́̐̈̂͑A̶̡̟͕̰̰͔͇͉̭̣̮̘͍͍͑̔̃͛͛͂̈́̃̀́͛͒̕͝͝Å̵̡͚̜̭͕̖̀͘ͅA̸͈͓̼̙̻̱͈̐̓͗̒̕Ä̸̛͕̯͙͍̝̹͚͇͇̺͔̱Ḁ̷̢̧̦̱̞̘͙̗͑͗͗͛̒̏̑̃̈̚͠Ą̵̡͖̳̩̱͖̗̑͋̐͐̑̒̈́̾̍̕͘̚͘A̵̡͕̜̜̙̪͔̠̮̳̋Ą̴͇̫̖̦̝̥͕̗͙̱̜͔̖̈́̈́̔̔̊͋̂̈́̃̏̚Å̸̢̘͚̱̬̠͓͕̹͉͇͒͑͝A̵͉̖̩̝͕͌̊̈́̀̓ͅǍ̴̖̗̙̩̞̮̐̋̊̓̍̽͛̚̕̕͜A̶̡̪̰̣̓̽́̈́͌̇͌̀̽̆̚Ą̸̛͚̜̹͍͓̜̃͂͌̏͌ͅǍ̵̢͎̩̯̻̪͈̳̝̀͆͜͠H̵̪͔͊̓̽̍̈́͆̓̿̔̾̓͛̈́͌Ḧ̵̛̫͍͕̤̤͈̮̘͚̰̦̇͐̇͌̔̐̃́͗̃͐͘͝H̷̨̛̜̞̹̬͇̦́́̔͂͊̓̽̚̚ͅḨ̵̯̠̯̀H̴̫̭̘̻̦͚̒̃̎͠H̴̢̡̢̞̩͉̃̾̓̓͂̏Ḥ̸̛̞͎͍̓̈͒̏̈́̈́̊͛̏̕͠H̴̻͍̬́̑͘H̷̨̰̺̙͑̐̀̓́̔̋̍͒͆͛͌̋̚H̸̨̗̬͕̀̏͋̋͗͘̚͝H̶̡̦̯̠̘͗́͂̿̉̓̾̎͌͠͠

Attached: Manlet of Pain.gif (500x381, 2.25M)

Autism

Have sex

>Soulless anti-fun try-hard pathologically-competitive NPCs

Just neck, you often do!

>win game
>haha ggs amirite
>lose game
>actual mental breakdown simulating the weakest form of human kind
Ya know, maybe American government is right. Maybe we do need to limit/ban video games in order to give society a chance to toughen up. Get a few bruises and toughen that skin up, buddy.

>I WANT TO WIN THE FUCKING GAME
Oчeнь жaль))))

Group taunts were a mistake as was not adding a timer to CTF

Attached: C77BFA52-4D58-4B68-B728-476194186EE1.png (831x705, 586K)

Play Overwatch if you hate fun so much

>he still goes for the bike

Attached: john wayne gacy.jpg (800x450, 87K)

>You just hate fun
No I hate playing a shooter that nobody shoots in

>IT WAS 50 FUCKING MINS OF MY TIME THAT I COUDL'VE SPENT DOING ANYTHING ELSE
Then why did you stay in a game knowing how shit your team was? You have no one to be mad at other than yourself.

Attached: 1486262384633.png (566x565, 430K)

How the fuck do get that angry at a video game, let alone a casual match? If your happiness depends on whether you win or lose, you're playing the game wrong. Find another hobby or game that doesn't make you spaz out on Yea Forums. You're embarrassing yourself.

>le comp maymay
Not every game has a competitive queue. And even so, one autist dicking around ruining the match because "LE FUN" is dumb when everyone else is trying to play a proper match, even in regular queue. It's another thing if most of the players want to dick around.

but it's a game... I just want to have fun... I picked casual because I don't want to play serious!

Attached: 1550073642549.jpg (1000x1000, 1.03M)

>open thread
>traduction box pops up
>huh?
>do you want to always translate pages in Vietnamese?
Holy shit

Attached: 139482099471.jpg (327x316, 12K)

>Can't enjoy competitive because it's only uber tryhards that will consistently shit on you for not playing the exact class and/or exact loadout that is the "meta"
>Can't enjoy casual because it's just retards looking to act like retards for the hell of it and don't ever try
Why is it so hard to just play what I want and also play to win?

Nobody fucking cares you autistic piece of shit, you're the reason we lose in the first place you absolute troglodyte.

Git gud instead of fucking cry in some board where nobody gives a shit about you, dickbag.

where's that image where people like OP would have in the past played with other people who want to win instead of be forced to pair up with casual meme streamers

Used to be that way before people decided that it was funny to just stand around and do nothing. At least A-posing is funny

>playing a game that requires an online team hoping people to actually care about anything
>don't understanding basic human nature
lol, low iq faggot

Attached: 6658741354.jpg (413x395, 40K)

Just because you said "le funny n-word" that doesn't mean that you shouldn't go play competitive in that case, ya dumb.

these are teenagers youre talking about. the most i experience after a loss is that i want to try again

I teamkill anyone that doesn't use a mic and then leave the game. Stop being beta fags and actually talk.

Attached: 9826860.png (224x224, 11K)

>getting mad at videogames
neck yourself

>playing team multiplayer games in current year

Can you even imagine?

>play fighting games
>feel absolute zen because I have total control over the outcome of the match
>gracious in defeat, humble in victory

a feeling teamfags will never know

> it's just casual I don't care

The cry of someone who fucking sucks at every video game and wouldn't be any good no matter what mode they play

No, I won't use a mic.

Attached: 1558548249737.jpg (1480x1850, 209K)

Let's review your options. You play a game, as a result either:
>you lose: your time is completely wasted, you screech and complain about it, your anus explodes, etc.
>you win: you get some text on the screen that says you win, your time is still wasted

>playing team-based games without assembling your own team
No John, you are the triple nigger.

Attached: [elfs externally].png (210x195, 101K)

>were in casuals bro who cares XD
>wow who cares about winning in ranked, try hard XD
>go back to casuals?, but i only play ranked XD
>its my own special build/way of playing stfu
I will never understand this type of person, you find them plaguing every single slightly popular competitive game. They are 99% trash, but seem to not care about improving or the fact that they blight every team they're on. They're even worse than meta-slaves, because they only care about winning if it's literally bot-tier players that you'd have to try to lose against.

>team has six scouts and no medic
>go scout

I'd rather lose while having fun than win while bored.

u mad? lmao git gud you virgin

Attached: 1566341551329.jpg (418x146, 14K)

you sound like you'd fit right into the L4D2 Versus community

Fuck you, I'm going to try my hardest to win the match as Civilian without firing a single shot and there is nothing you can do about it.

Attached: 300px-Scoutcivilian.png (300x314, 46K)

What is this cunt cringing about lmao lazy eyed cow