*Willingly betrays her army and whole country to join the nazi invading it*

*Willingly betrays her army and whole country to join the nazi invading it*
What the fuck was her problem?

Attached: 37d352688cf264fa498dfa66fccb7d46.jpg (2894x4093, 766K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2Pw6afF8_8
youtube.com/watch?v=R3o4hpyl4Jg
vocaroo.com/i/s0wgH8DuohKQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Crest cancer

seethe

She trusts (You), that's why 90% of the students switch sides. Byleth's dragon god infused cock is too powerful.

this but unironically

when girl hitler is not only a fellow sufferer of crest cancer and in fact one of if not the only other survivor of it but also her entire invasion was based on finding a cure to crest cancer and abolishing the institutions that enabled such a thing to happen to you, you'd be at least TEMPTED to sell out your country.

She completely agrees with the methods Edelgard uses in her route if she is recruited.

Edelgard is a lot softer on BE route. You keep her in check. It's the same for everyone but Claude, they all go batshit if you don't do their route. Edel is still the most evil both on and off her route though, you're right.

>Claude leaves for Almyra in all four routes
hmmm

He's the most sane because he's the least involved. Still has the best ideas.

She doesn't give a shit about her country or the war, she just wants to protect her parents before she dies of crest aids.

He's truely commited to the one true path of 'fuck it I'm out'

He is pretty dead in my Edelgard route.

She tells you that Claude told her to do it if it came down to it, he also expected Hilda too but she chose to not go bow to Incelgard.

He's committed to true world peace. Not the blood soaked kind like Edelgard want though.

Attached: upside down nigga.jpg (1500x500, 80K)

Shame. She died with him for it.

Hilda is secretly a very smart and thoughtful girl despite appearing to be a lazy piece of shit on the surface. She smells Edelgard's bullshit a mile away and would rather die than help her.

Attached: hilda3.jpg (868x1228, 144K)

Who cares what Hilda thinks? If Lysithea says Edelgard is good, then she is.

I trust the opinion of a thoughtful and collected alpha stacy over a squealing infant who, in her obsession with not being perceived as a child, acts exactly like one, and is a bitch to almost everyone to boot.

>Lysithea is a high int low wis build
>Hilda is a high wis high cha build
She can't stop winning

I did find it odd you can'r recruit her on BE route.

>Hilda is such a good girl that she's completely immune to Edelgard's aura of plot induced stupidity.
Based as fuck.

Isnt she the same as Hubert and Dedue?

Hilda is only a soft "second in command" she has a fairly high recruitment cost, but you are completely allowed to poach her. The only caveat is that she falls into the "We hate Edelgard" club with Catherine and Cyril, where she won't join you if you have Edelgard on your team (which also means you have to wait until the last month to recruit her if you're going church.)

i told her i'd keep the ghosts away

you dont stop being a lazy pos just because you can sniff out one bit of bs
70% of her character is trying to manipulate people into doing shit for her and the rest is resenting her brother

Byleth's the one with a retard aura though
>Edelgard in GD cripples the church with a decisive attack on Gareg Mach and captures Rhea, supplants the ruling house in the Kingdom and is pushing dominance over the continent
>Edelgard in BE gets fucked up at Gareg Mach and barely gains control over the region, all the lords from the alliance she gained sway over in GD are against her, Dimitri has total control over the kingdom

Because she's smart. Out of all the recruits, she, Hanneman, Manuela and to some extent Ashe make sense in BE. Her supports with Edelgard are also really good.

Byleth doesn't have a retard aura so much as the end of Act I is simply dedicated to shitting on him specifically. Edelgard just gets caught in the crossfire if you join her.

>and whole country
Lys family originate from the empire user.
They're in exile in the alliance.

>giving the shit about a terminally ill child’s opinion

Nah, because you can recruit her in Blue Lions which I only found out last night.

> Best non Lord unit in the game
> Broken as all hell
> Insanely smart
> nah gotta trust the dumb Stacy
You know, if you hate Edelgard so much that you need to lash out wrongfully on other characters, you might need to stop playing the game and actually forget about its existence. It's obviously not healthy

He has to, he's a prince over there.

is she actually likable

people here posted popularity polls from japans nintendo dream and koreas biggest nintendo fansite and shes pretty much leading the pack for the non-lords by a good bit

Attached: YDmY93m.gif (456x372, 1.72M)

>seteths A support where he considers whether the reason he is with you is perhaps because some outside force is keeping him from even thinking about leaving, and finally concludes that even if he can never leave now he's ok with that

She's alright but I feel her childish appearance is half the appeal.

havent done Dimitri yet but Claude and Edelgard are both significantly less competent when Byleths around

She is likeable in a smart, sassy and bratty way. She has very good supports with every houses and is a walking war crime. Best of both world

I think its more so Edelgard somehow is less inclined to steamroll like she does in every other route. Clause plays 5D chess in every route so yeah.

What do the first two points have to do with her intelligence? She’s an idiot that gives up on life and gets her mind blown that adults do infact eat cake.

It’s more like Edelgard refuses to do more evil shit do make sacrifices because Byleth is literally her morality chain.

>Claude is significantly less competent when Byleths around
Nigga the only route where Claude sees any serious victories is the one where you guide him. Otherwise he sticks around for like 4 chapters, gets everyone killed, and fucks off. But in GD he's uncovering ancient conspiracies and helping to kill a god slayer.

she is a glass cannon, personally she comes off as an asshole towards everyone but your character, you can guess everything else

Ingrid is the most likable

She's going to be the mother of my children along with Edelgard. We'll have a happy long life together without the crests.

Attached: 76259183_p1.png.00e502c5bff52bfafd1d66e15f1f3a3c.png (613x900, 561K)

But Claude left the Almyran throne to find the cure for Lysithea's Crest AIDs in their ending.

Depends on your tolerance for tsun bullshit. She's kind of an asshole to people around her, but she generally comes around and she has a tragic backstory, being a glorified science experiment who dies at a young age because of it in a majority of her endings.

In terms of gameplay she's busted as fuck and is notable for being able to easily one shot the local "early game boss that you aren't supposed to beat".

I feel like most people only like her because of her stats and spell list, as well as the fact her appearance isn’t destroyed in the time skip like a few of the other girls. Her personality is annoying as shit

Imagine dating a girl five years after you were teaching and giving gifts to her back when she was 15.

Lysithea hates her guts on the other 3 routes. Makes you wonder...wander...womber.

Claude in BE is described as a master tactician both diplomatically and militarily
In GD he defers to you in nearly everything and has one scheme on the battlefied and one overall tactic to bring in the Almyrans for the decisive battle

>making strategic alliances is evil shit

It's almost like both short silver haired girls REALLY want Byleth's dick.

Lysithea utterly shittalks Edelgard if you have her fight her on other routes.

Well, I'm 20 right now. It's not such a big leap.

Dick you said?

Attached: 1566436013876m.jpg (976x1024, 116K)

You can if you go Church, but you have about a week to do so before the timeskip.
She hates Edelgard even before shit goes down.

But he literally tells you where to go and what to do in GD.
He's the strategist, you're the tactician.

>her country
her country was a coalition of nobles, her family wasn't even part of the anti-empire faction, in fact the battles don't touch her lands at all. the alliance actually barely gets touched in the war only getting hit in two of the pro kingdom lords domains.

Ahem.....

FUCK EDELGARD

Attached: 1550365082293.png (559x566, 612K)

Dick, yes. Edelgard will settle for vagoo but that won't make her any descendants. Lys needs kids fast though before she kicks the bucket.

Attached: 151784033241.jpg (718x900, 85K)

All the lords tell you what to do so they're all master strategists by that logic
Hell, so is Rhea

But user. She gets cured in Byleth ending. You can take your time.
Also, "magic babies"

Magic babies is Sothis's specialty.

Attached: byleth sothis.jpg (1064x800, 123K)

Edelgard is a dyke and fucks old men.

Do we have more art of those two? I seldom see FBlyat with her, mostly El and Dorothea

I'd prefer to have the biological kind with her once she gets her body back in the DLC. She's technically still a virgin and needs some proper loving.

Attached: 1564502865008.jpg (1280x720, 193K)

Do you agree with gooks regarding Edelgard, Yea Forums?

Attached: gooks about Edelgard.png (596x288, 26K)

> Dyke
> Fucks old men
What

Attached: 1566387122753m.jpg (1024x1024, 99K)

Yes, Edelgard is the villain of the story. Even if they make her more palatable in BE she's still evil and believes the ends justify the means, even if the means involve the death of half the population.

You do you user. She can be loved by both for a reason

It's almost as if BE route Edelgard is almost an entirely different person than non-BE route Edelgard, like with the other house leaders. Really makes you think.

That guy didn't translate one section, but there were also Koreans who disliked her because she was openly bi.

> History influences my choices
Understanble.
I still prefer Edelgard's way over the others, no matter how evil it might sound to some.

Even if you soften the tyrant she still did unforgivable things BEFORE the timeskip. She's responsible for Jeralt's death despite all her protests that she didn't know what the dubsteppers were doing.

But I played based GD route.

>Edelgard cares for the commonfolk!
>Commonfolk who have firsthand experience with dictators hate her
Hmmm?

>Trying to pull that sjw shit here like anybody is going to care
Nice try leddit.

I do like that both male and female Byleth are getting roughly the same amount of fanart with Edelgard.

user pls. I'm sure their baby problems will be solved by ancient dubstep technology.

Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.
It makes everyone happy,be it regular or Yuri fans. I wish we had more Sothis though

>As the new Adrestian emperor, Edelgard(22) gave all she had to breathe new life into the government of Fódlan. To that end, Hanneman's(56) research proved invaluable. Seeking to determine the nature of Crests, and to do away with the inequality caused by them, the Father of Crestology produced magical tools that could be used even without the aid of Crests. These were put to eager use by Edelgard, who saw both of their dreams realized. It is not hard to imagine that a pair with such similar ideologies and plans for the future would eventually settle into an affectionate and fulfilling relationship
And she's also one of the lesbo romance options.

Ive only done BL and GD but i havent really noticed byleth making the characters retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2Pw6afF8_8
>everyone dying trying to stop
>Lysithea just asks you to join

I knew about Hanneman ending. But she isn't a Duke if she goes for a guy.

That video is flawed because the person making it only recruited Lysithea before the timeskip.

I'M GONNA DO A GOLDEN DEER RUN BUT I CAN'T PICK BETWEEN LYSITHEA AND MARIANNE FUCK

Attached: 1559267467690.jpg (1068x1329, 340K)

The dream

BE Edelgard is far less extreme
Than non BE Edelgard. I think with a couple of tweaks to the background narrative they could have easily made her a shade of grey closer to the other lords.

But at the end of the day the way the story was stricter SOMEONE had to draw the short straw morality wise, either that or TWSITD are the main antagonists throughout, which would have been BORING

They aren't wrong. Her route was a mess and managed to somehow portray her even worse than any route outside hers. I really don't know what the fuck was IS thinking with her route. It's huge mess and it being clearly unfinished isn't helping.

Was she right?

Attached: 1564208450804.jpg (1280x720, 183K)

I want to slap her and the rape her while fueling my erection with her losing her shit and hysterically scream for help so bad bros...

Attached: 1521869442840.jpg (1024x674, 54K)

>Not being into tiny, disgruntled girls who are easy to tease
Unfortunate taste.

Attached: 1564945197376.jpg (737x1000, 93K)

>all these people desperate to research crests and save Lysithea
>Lorentz just beats it into remission with vitamin cakes
how based can one nobleman be?

Attached: Chad Gloucester.png (1200x1200, 1.43M)

Edelgard doesn't need descendants.

She appoints a successor to govern based on merit as soon as she's accomplished her goal, she doesn't want to hold onto power any longer than she needs to and she's against the entire concept of inherited power.

The Hresvelg dynasty is over, she and female Byleth can be cute lesbian retired war vets together with no regrets.

I myself played as male Byleth during the Edelgard route and now regret it a bit after seeing the yuri fanart.

I'm playing female Byleth now but I don't want to romance a guy with her.

agreed, Lysithea seems to survive just fine with Lorenz around. IMAGINE the magical strenght of whatever spawn they get.

Not really. I think Edelgard starting the conflict was needed for every major player to get their shit together. Her plan itself wasn't great, but given her position (implied crest aids and the fact that she's basically forced to work with the slithers or have no power), it's understandable

I hugely prefer the scene with Dedue and Dimitri dying together. The one where he screams at Edelgard and gets cleaved is just pitiful.

you can spare people?

I kinda want a doujin of FemByleth and Edelgard reverse-raping Hubert. Because evil henchmen deserve love too.

That's wrong. Anyone you recruit (except Flayn) will be with you immediately after the timeskip. BE Lysithea is the only student in any route that can be freshly recruited post-timeskip.

>double gloucester
kid's a walking nuke

As much as a Yurifag that I am, her ending with the boys can be really really good user. Give it a try. You can do all the 5 Yuri first if you'd like but I assure you, she has good ends.

I haven't playeded the game but she's the only character I've seen so far who isn't ugly

It felt like there was a mandate from high up that said that Edelgard and Dimitri HAD to be violent lunatics if the player has not sided with one or either of them.

I saved that pic because it can be funny but Hubert is my boy. I really love his character and he has insanely good supports. His ending with Byleth is great especially if you go lovey dovey on him.

When it works out for her it's potentially the best end for Fodlan at large and the War is mercifully short and less bloody.

But if she doesn't succeed it's a lot of bloodshed for nothing.

>open borders
>best ideas
K Y S

We all know she got a moleman train ran over her in Shambhala

>Slitherers didnt keep Lysithea or Edelgard around to test if double crest inheritance could be passed down

Isn't she said to be very sickly still?

I already did her ending with Male Byleth, I just would've liked it even more with Female Byleth and it's a bit of a missed opportunity since I don't want to romance any guys now that I'm playing female Byleth on NG+ and Edelgard's not an option.

She is. He doesn't cure her. The definite cures are the following :
Edelgard, Hanneman,Byleth, Linhardt, Claude

Maybe they're just waiting for them to mature first before sending them to the breeding chambers. I mean the crest injections were done when they were children so they can't really conceive yet.

"Health concerns" just means Lorenz forcefed her vitamin candies until she was morbidly obese.

Attached: 2019081214155200-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 252K)

DUMPING A FAT LOAD INSIDE LYSITHEA TO CURE HER CANCER!

Attached: 1563939519606.png (2048x2048, 1.65M)

>Lorenz/Lysethea
>Dimitri/Catherine
>Byleth/Anyone
Now I know why there are no child units. They were trying to protect us.

Absolute bullshit. Given that in her route, she had stuck to only attacking the church and their allies, and no one else, I sure as hell would like to know how that can be considered as dictatorial. The BL choose to ally with the church and got attacked as a result while GD choose to be neutral and got left alone. Hell, it's telling how bias they are when they call her conquering as dictatorial but not mention what she does with the nation afterward.

Why is she not an option? You can kill two birds with one stone by redoing BE and recruting Mercedes. A support Edel, Mercie, Dorothea and save bore chapter 17. Then choose each girl and there, no need to replay the entire thing again.

weak but not so sickly that she cant orchestrate all of politics from behind the scenes
honestly she probably just doesnt like the spotlight

Attached: 1565183329737.jpg (480x320, 43K)

Edelgard pretty much only goes gay for Byleth. She loves Byleth no matter his/her gender. It's, unironically, the purest love in the entire game.

You delet this post at once

Attached: 1566436448849.png (401x401, 217K)

I'm in month 9, where should my supports be with everyone?
Is there some deadline/cutoff I should know?
Currently mostly C's with some B's.

It gets steamy with Manuela and very subtexty with Dorothea user. She has an interest in girls.

She is not fond of people wasting her time so she can come off as a bit of a tsundere but she has very good reason for it

Yes, it must be done with Byleth though

>very subtexty with Dorothea
Unless Dorothea bribed her with sexual favors, there's no subtext here.

Attached: 2019080712160600-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 254K)

Some can only be spared if you rush the boss. Hilda for example dies unless you just rush Claude

At least C should be fine.
If you want to recruit, you should hurry.
Some characters have limited window of opportunity to grow their supports, Rhea is the worst offender.
>Is there some deadline/cutoff I should know?
Uh. Did you really not look up anything about the game?

Except if you had Edelgard B-rank support Dorothea post-timeskip, Edelgard mentions how she might have feeling for a certain someone aka Byleth. Like, she is absolutely in love with Byleth so any talks of her 'might be gay' goes firmly out the window as she only goes gay for Byleth because it's Byleth and not because Byleth is female.

what requiremets do I need?

I'm staring down the barrel of at least two more playthroughs just to get the full story I don't want to replay the Black Eagles Route again just to see the Yuri S-ranks, having to do the final battle again each time.

It just would've been nice if I'd gone with female Byleth the first time is all.

I was all in on Edelgard as my house leader for my first run but I chose male Byleth to keep my options open in case I wanted to waifu someone who wasn't bi.

Then it just felt wrong to go with anyone who wasn't Edelgard, and it's the only route where you can even do it.

>subtexty with Dorothea
>passionate love could even spring up between you and me Edel-chan
>I look forward to that happening Dorothea
>subtext
more like just text. nothing "sub" about it, aside from Edel-chan in bed.

>Edelgard literally responds with "no u"

someone please attempt to defend this

Claude's goal is more of an EU thing than anything. He still has a clear respect for the concept of nation states in his ending.

As far as I know, just drop their HP to 0 with Byleth and a prompt will show up telling you that you can persuade them to join or kill them.

I didn't say she was gay and I had her A support Dorothea and all. But even then, she has some interest in girls. Of course she loves Byleth no matter what, even in other routes where she dies.
I don't deny that fact.
Ah well, you can always look it up online. But please, Japanese dub. There are some difference between what is said and what is written. Dorothea for example was annoying because when I understand what she says and I read something way off... Yeah

She does so with the next line. You have to be a moron to go and ask Edelgard to stop her conquest at this particular moment. After all of this shit, you now want to tell her to stop conquering? If I was in Edelgard's position, I would stop the battle and be mocking Dimitri for a hour straight for asking that stupid question.

you know what i guess you're right

>HUR DUR Stop making war
>Well actually a war is the agression between two states. As the saying goes, it takes two to tango.
>HUR STOP BEING EBIL
uh huh, yeah I can understand why Yea Forums hates her AND have a single digit IQ

There's only 6 characters that can be spared. Only 3 actually affect the story.
>Ashe: have him recruited pre-timeskip on church or GD
>Lorenz: have him recruited pre-timeskip on BL or church
>Lysithea: defeat with Byleth(?) on BE
>Flyan: defeat Seteth first or defeat with Byleth
>Seteth: don't kill Flayn
>Claude: defeat with Byleth or Edelgard

Her first response was bad writing she should've just said "Yes, or everything up to this point will have been for nothing."

I was under impression you need B rank with them pre-timeskip.
And also it might not matter if it's Blyeth landing the killing blow.
There are a lot of conflicting reports and mo trustworthy source.

Of course she does. She's attracted to Byleth (assuming she's female), after all. It's one of those cases where she has to wonder if she's actually gay if she can't stop thinking about Byleth's Byleths the whole time.

With Dorothea she would sub. With Byleth however...

He says to imagine a town with Almyrans, Fodlanese, Dagdans, and Brigidians and then asks you where this village could be located.
He then says that's what he wants for all of Fodlan.
Literally give up your land.

The only ones I tried were A-rank Bernie, S-rank Felix, and S-rank Sylvain. They all died on Grondor when Byleth hit them.

not an argument

Imagine your wife playing you in a play while she forces you to watch.

>Literal propaganda.

Imagine having your former teacher show up because he wanted to support your play and your wife in the audience can't stop looking at him the whole time and accidentally calls out his name later that night.

Speaking of Edelgard, what exactly was her grand plan of telling some bandits to go kill a bunch of nobles when she herself is a noble within the group of nobles she is sending to bandits after?

Attached: 1565996900716.jpg (500x500, 30K)

Did you recruit them beforehand or just simply A-S rank them without doing so?

And there he is. The cuck with "setting lesbians straight" fetish.

Attached: __byleth_byleth_dorothea_arnault_and_edelgard_von_hresvelg_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by (720x1050, 105K)

Plan was for Jeritza to come in and save them so he becomes their new teacher. Claude just ran away and ruined everything.

I would like to see Dorothea with Edelgard's armor and hair

Bought the ranks with renown. The only characters that can ever leave you is Ashe, Lorenz, and Flayn.

It doesn't have to be male Byleth. Edelgard would lust after female Byleth just the same, but she would never share Byleth with anyone else if she can help it.

Hot, but also cute and hot

Ashe leaves you in BE?

He'll leave in GD and church. He stays in BE.

BE Edelgard is the special snowflake route where she turns from an actual character into "am i kawaii sensei uguuuu if i don't kill too many people can we get married afterwards"

>Dimitri is called a beast by even his good friends
>Can marry the girl with the crest of THE BEAST
>Very happy and cute marriage

What did they mean by this?

It's banter user. But Edelgard would be territorial for sure. Which means Byleth will get Punished later that night.

Attached: __byleth_edelgard_von_hresvelg_byleth_jeralt_linhardt_von_hevring_and_etc_fire_emblem_three_houses_a (1200x1282, 480K)

2/22 is generally the cut-off for recruiting units. some can be recruited later i guess but you should do it before if you can

Why did Edelgard knock out Hubert?

youtube.com/watch?v=R3o4hpyl4Jg

well it also assumes that fodlan lads can go to almyra, dagba etc,

Where was he then?

Nah.

She's convinced Byleth's obvious connection to Rhea (evident from the moment she appoints you as a professor) means you obviously won't side with her even though you are the one she loves and wants on her side the most.

It's not hard to see why having you support her despite her showing she's willing to sacrifice you for her dream makes her even more head over heels and drastically affects her development from there, but not by changing her to make her seem good, but by helping her remain herself, the opening theme song literally spells this out.

>and have

irony

>opera script written by minister of propaganda herr hubert von bestra

She's protective of her Loli Byleth

I mean, it's telling how much Byleth means to her when she was actually willing to give up and die to Byleth, and not to anyone else in the other routes. Like, she just gave up, which never happens.

That's not what he says and I also don't see him going to dagda to open their borders.

His ending implies he mostly made it happen tho, especially with Almyra (obviously)

Wouldn't be too surprising Brigid under Petra would also work for that. Dagba and Steng who knows

>doing GD for my second playthrough
>she one hit solos the death knight
What the FUCK

Attached: 1566272869089.png (761x431, 365K)

CUNNY

Timeskip hunger games when

BL > BE > GD

Welcome to Golden Deers.

Every unit (bar ignatz, who is just alright) is very good

RheaxGatekeeper OTP

That's because she gets a special spell against cavalry, nothing to do with her stats.

It has a lot to do with her stats, she has the highest magic, and the way effectiveness work she needs to beat the enemy res for it to really ramp up. Hubert also get spikes but doesn't auto-delete the death knight early on since he has very good but not broken tier magic growth like lisythea. Lisy also procs gloucester crest every spell so thats another advantage there

Not exactly. Hubert and Dedue are personal servants of Edelgard and Dimitri and can never be recruited in any other route. Hilda on the other hand can be recruited in the Blue Lions route and the Church of Seiros, she's only not recruitable in the Black Eagles route.

Jeralt should have been the main character.

Attached: Young Jeralt.jpg (657x658, 61K)

Plus she's originally from the Empire, so if you're arguing that she should have loyalty to her country, then it makes sense for her to support her home.

> Best non Lord unit in the game
lol, she's a glass cannon and dies the moment it gets physical.

>Edel is still the most evil both on and off her route though
That's definitely not true. Rhea becomes a super villain on the Edelgard route.

Part 1

Except she hates the empire and things her family went thru because of them. But that just gets WAVED away on BE route because that shit might as well be fanfiction.

someone please post the lorenz ending picture where he's holding byleth's foot

Attached: byleththink.gif (279x188, 341K)

Yeah, that crazy bitch sets a city on fire. It shocks even Catherine and Edel

I assume he meant out of the three lords.

Still, evil is a strong word and just flat out wrong if you're talking about her in the Black Eagles route.

I can defend Edelgard's motivations, but between her, Dimitri and Claude in the BE route, Edelgard is the "most" evil. She commits acts that she would rather not, in the service of the greater good. Dimitri and Claude just spend the whole route defending themselves and their religion. The worst thing you can say about Dimitri in BE is that he doesn't slap the crest stones out of his subordinates hands. And the worst thing you can say about Claude is that he temporarily allies with dickbags.

Honestly after learning the full backstory on what happened to her in GD her fucking snapping in Crimson Flower is wholly unsurprising

This right here is why people love Catherine and hate Cyril. Rhea gives the order to burn the city, and Catherine hesitates, pleads with Rhea for her to reconsider, then finally relents due to her unbending loyalty.

When Cyril hears the order to burn the city he just says, "Wow Lady Rhea, you're the best at roasting people alive!"

Alot of dumb shit is exclusive to Reddit's favorite. Your point?

Attached: 1566517115032.png (958x1254, 217K)

Someone had to draw the short straw to be the antagonist that drives the plot forward and Edelgard drew it. It was either that or siltherfags are the villains the whole way but they wouldn’t be much of a shadowy organization then would they

My main issue with CF is that it feels unfinished as fuck. That ending fucking pisses me off

Yeah like blue lions

I totally agree that even in her own route she is the instigator of the war and still makes use of methods and temporary alliances that probably make her want to vomit.

But that's the point, she's not happy about any of it, if she thought she had a good chance of doing it all cleanly I'm sure she would have but they had to write a game where the three houses would end up in conflict and she drew the short straw.

In light of that and considering that the other two most definitely aren't evil in her route, or their own obviously, you could still say she's the "most" evil, but I still would stop short of considering her to be in any way actually evil.

So what would have realistically happened in the plot if Edelgard hadn't declared war on the Church?

Rhea or the slithers would have killed all of humanity.

We'd have a boring game.

Reminder that Catherine is extra thick

Attached: 1565973615150.jpg (1280x720, 264K)

Catherine is for Rhea only.

>Yeah like BE
ftfy desu

Slithers fucking shit up undisturbed because the church doesn't know where they are, nor does anyone else know about them. So basically the era when Nemesis was alive.

It also helps that Catherine is a cutie and Cyril is a niggo

What would she accomplish by becoming Emperor then? She'd have to walk quite the tightrope considering the Empire is crawling with Slithers.

The slithers would have found another retard to do their bidding for them.

>Shamir only
ftfy

Honestly how the fuck did Rhea not notice that Slithers had slithered into the Monastery; surely she of all people, er dragons, whatever would know.

This. Shamir fucks the Rhea obsession out of her.

Shamir is for my dick

>Their bidding
>Edel manages to dab on the slithers. Y using them

She gets taken back to the Slither's 'reeducation' camp.

She was too busy being dumblefore or w/e that niggas name is

Catherine is also brown, and nobody hates Petra or Dedue. People hate Cyril because of his awful personality.

Why are her tits so HUGE.

Almost Cornelia level

>Edel manages to dab on the slithers. Y using them
Nice fanfic. The ending just said they would get around to killing them then the credits played and it was magically done. Lazy shitty writing.

Attached: 1566435742026.jpg (1450x1600, 303K)

Because Rhea isn't omniscient. The Slithers always worked out of sight until they were ready to do something big.

Hubert's job was always to train a task force to kill them.
It'll probably be a dlc side quest eventually

Most girls are big
They just wear shit clothes
Just check them out retard

Yes, indeed. All that fucked up shit plus stressful life as sole Empire's heir made Edelgard into a sociopath. For that much, I think she's even pretty balanced as far extremism sociopathy goes. It's a shame that she never opens up too much about her own past in her own route. The most we got was "I have 9 dead siblings and a traitor uncle" and that's it.

Attached: 1566361681261.jpg (960x960, 99K)

Surely she should know about what's going on in her own damn house. I'm not asking her to fucking know about every Slither across Fodlan, just the ones that have infiltrated her abode.

It could have easily been those 2 extra chapters we didn't see but that wasn't the case now was it?

No doubt that part of the ending was rushed and unsatisfying, but there's no reason to think that she wouldn't have been able to get rid of them at that point, it would be a weird fanfic if she somehow wasn't able to mop them up with Fodlan united behind her and Byleth on her side.

White Clouds.

Does hubert have any good paired endings? His edelgard boner seems like it would get in the way

Good drawing ruined by fetish shit

>edelgard is perfect for bullying
>gets mad at me when I bully her
This route sucks

Dragon degeneration, even Flayn needs to be put to the sword. how the fuck do I grow the balls to do this guys I need to kill them they can’t just run away and live for thousand more years and have their minds broken and kill humans in revenge but I love her and Seteth too much it’s killing me

If only she could have the Dancer outfit without modding.

Idk they still have the nukes
The church was the only place that was safe from being nuked

Babu Rhea is a futaba meme because of her desire for her mom

Petra and Ferdinand in my opinion.

Delete this blasphemous picture at once.

Attached: 8b50571f.jpg (880x1010, 51K)

He ended up with Petra in mine.

I really wasn't even considering that as a possibility until their A rank support but it kind of worked.

Pair him with Bernie

I love Lysithea's hair! It's so big!

I'm just here for the cute girls.

Attached: spooked.jpg (1598x2048, 1.06M)

I was between him or felix for bernie

Rhea just wants her mommy back guys

my sides are gone

>s-rank rhea because she's the only mommy
>turns out I'm the mommy

She couldn't know about the ones in her house because of how they were impersonated.
>Thomas leaves every now and again
>Slit his throat, have "him" come back and none's the wiser
>Student vanishes without a trace with no explanation
>"comes back" after one of the houses saves Flayn
>She doesn't seem weird and once again none's the wiser.
Slithers probably only got into the church because of Edel being their pawn, otherwise they would've kept out.

wait so it is shitty writing but it isn’t fanfic then

whats the problem

>She doesn't seem weird
Didn't people constantly comment on how she was 'acting different'?

>can enter Manuela, Shamir, and Catherine into the monthly arena tournaments
>cant enter them to be dancers
I'm mad

If anyone else can beat them there's no reason to doubt Edelgard, post victory can do it.

Someone with all the strength of a united Fodlan which suffered a less damaging war than in other routes.

Someone who worked with them and had Hubert gathering intel and prepping to purge them all the while.

This line was delivered perfectly.

They are so pretty that it would be cheating

Bernie is like the only one he isn’t condescending to and instead only worries and cares about her from the start. He carries her home after she passes out real early like C rank. I might have to cuck him though

Based.

Attached: Golden Dears.jpg (1125x750, 139K)

Familiar scenery

Do not do this. They are perfect for each other.

I would spook this girl.

Attached: Average night at the Golden Deer dorms.webm (480x480, 983K)

Here's the cutest of them all.

Attached: 1564719664804.png (316x319, 209K)

FEAR
THE
DEER

Attached: Golden Cart.jpg (680x503, 41K)

The Cause of Sorrow.

>I might have to cuck him though
I feel you. I have no idea what about bernie sperging out is so cute and yet it just is

Catherine is a dom if she ends up with a man, but a sub if she ends up with Shamir. Really makes you think.

Bernie support is cute

They should let you change the appearance of the lords not currently in your house when you do NG+,

What good is unlocking sideponytail Edelgard if I now have to do the Church route or replay Crimson Flower to even see it.

It might as well be that considering how the other routes played.

Attached: 5c9.jpg (852x856, 134K)

She wasn't weird enough for anyone to think she is with a group of people hellbent on the destruction of everything.

Any time Catherine is with a man she is just thinking about Lady Rhea and Shamir.

wishfulthinking.gif
She got rid of all the crests save for her artificial shits. Like come on user. COME ON.

Wait how does unlocking appearances work? First I’ve heard of this but I did see a pic of sideponytailedel she’s cute

*skips*

Killing Catherine with Shamir was rough but I had to see that dialogue.

Edelgard is the FE version of a school shooter.

Attached: MWUUYAMyIau.png (482x447, 384K)

>Implying Byleth doesnt NTR both and dicks the Rhea obsession out of her

If you have Alois during BE his ending says Edelgarde's empire killed the slithers

Attached: 2019080904421700-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 212K)

But each route is different, they all do different stuff and have different dialogue and actions, not just Edel’s

>he says this
>she has no lesbian supports
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

its just shitty Shamir fans trying to drag Catherine to the ground

Attached: 1565999756965.jpg (680x476, 33K)

.....the Cause of Sorrow

Shamir is a judge, so it would be biased if her or Catherine were in it.

>put down his sword
>uses an axe

So what does that make Hubert?

You're a monster but I'm planning on it as well when I do BE. Not recruiting from other houses, just taking Shamir as unit 10 and going full eviltard

>he doesn't get how shit was done post credits
Might as well be magic kneegrow
BUT WAIT IT WAS MAGIC
Characters are largely the same.

that’s why she’s hot

these models are so hypnotizing

Mine used a sword.

Everything surrounding Monica was kinda retarded.
>I guess the Death Knight has just been carrying around and feeding this girl for a year
>Oh well, back to class
>Oh shit she killed your dad
>Also Thales can block time magic but only right now
>A few days later, all the villains just stand in the open and loudly discuss their plan for no reason
>Oh shit she's a clow- nevermind she's dead

I don't know why but Flayn's face always unnerves me.

>Alois
>Ur dad's friend
>betrays him by joining the people that got ur dad killed
>so do you
Yeah you people disgust me.

how do you keep my basedbro alois, or does he just join you in BE?

Catherine would kill thousands just for the chance of Rhea sitting on her face.

Attached: Cathrine needs Rhea pusy.jpg (1396x772, 216K)

Both their A ranks are pretty /u/core. If it wasnt, Catherine would just laugh off Shamir saying they should wed instead of blushing and stuttering like a dumb bitch in girllove. If you want to be technical, they're bisexual, but their supports arent platonic.

Jeralt was a little bitch

Just recruit him

but it still says it happened

Byleth didn’t give a shit about his dad, he only cried because he wanted to kill him himself

>>Also Thales can block time magic but only right now
He also easily beat you and knocked you down a fucking cliff because plot.
Also wtf was that shit with Monica's heart and DARKNESS oh wait it was all so you could dye your hair and gain some ugly costume/class.

He only blocks the attack, not the time magic.

fuck that dad nigga he aint

Sideponytail Edelgard dancer is the pinnacle.

Sweating just thinking about it.

I'd do the same, it's some prime dragon pussy.

Attached: Z1zoqsl.jpg (3648x2736, 2.39M)

He was probably just hanging around the area and warped in to block the attack.

Exactly, Rhea is a very pretty dragon.

>strawman: the image

Attached: ur dad ded.jpg (900x4050, 526K)

Catherine is kind of girl to suck on Lady Rhea's toes more than her tits

I have him at C do I just need to get farther in the story? I have like 1 or 2 chapters left before the big choice, I think he and the rest of the knights left for a chapter after Jeralt died

After I saw her turn in to a dragon and burn a city to the ground with civilians still in it I regretted my BE choice

I have a monster girl fetish

Attached: Teraurge.webm (356x240, 181K)

>no argument
Are you gonna now squeal crests boy?

i mean have you seen Seiros she is hot as fuck
>FByleth
everytime is everyfucking artist a tranny

>>I guess the Death Knight has just been carrying around and feeding this girl for a year
He wouldn't need to, just plop her down when Kronya could get into the church.

did you get this off tumblr

you can recruit him in chapter 11 no problem on any of the routes

:(

>monica’s heart
Looked like he tore a crest stone out of her

The thing is, the slitherers don't actually do anything that makes it seem like she needs them, so her partnering up with them reluctantly seems really stupid. If anything, she's the one loaning out the Death Knight over and over who's also kidnapping people for them to experiment on.

ups meant to quote this

He just wanted to touch her tiddies

fuck you user now you NEED to tell me what this appearance unlock stuff is. do you just unlock one per route and then choose it or something? sideponydanceredel sounds amazing

>see Leonie and Sylvian's C support
If even that manwhore won't look your way you really MUST be ugly

Attached: 1565947129290.gif (750x750, 1.29M)

Was very dissapointed that sexy titty clown didn't stick around longer desu.

Byleth and Catherine are married and Shamir is their girlfriend.

>when Rhea gets super pissed and is yelling and shit
muh dick

The point being that that's the only point in the game where he pulls off something that impressive. In the BL route he is unceremoniously killed like a bitch.

4 weeks ago some retard posted this here. So no. Better question would be..were you molested as a kid user? By your dad?

It's a NG+ thing. Can change peoples' hair and clothes.

>he pulls off something that impressive
Your adjutants regularly block attacks.

thats Shamir the one /u/ instigating, Catherine gets flustered at best, you may as well call every ending where the guys end up friends gay

>When she calls you mom even though your male Byleth

Attached: 65312111.jpg (300x300, 15K)

>using females makes you a tranny
What kind of a retarded reasoning is this? user you...you don't self insert do you?

Thanks user, alois is my bro, I really appreciate his unconditional love in his C. Way better than how fellow jeraltbro Leonie treats you

So why is it that in the Japanese version there is a face for max motivation, but the English version just reuses the green face again?

Attached: face.png (159x66, 18K)

WICKED GIRL

I love you

Wait, does that mean you can’t S-rank Ashe in GD route? Or does he rejoin you after you spare him?

It probably won't happen because she's down there in popularity polls but I wish they'd add her Seiros form in FEH.
Then again they love adding dragons&armors so.

Attached: sample-fea7f4b89e5eed1799c987d98a7b3e79.jpg (664x1000, 139K)

Whoa there partner who mentioned being molested by their dad, projecting much? I’m sorry man

Cause it looks like the face is getting it in the ass, seriously wth

if you are going to tell me you are doing for /u/ri reasons you deserve nothing but the rope

he’s not in super saiyan form when you fight him in BL he’s gotta be incognito so he’s just in base mole form

Is there a list of paralogues exclusive to each route?

But Cat is the one who brings up per past relationship, saying how she'd feel bad if she lost Shamir. They arent hard /u/, but they make a good couple if you pair them

This is the only reason I can think of

Is Enlightened One even worth using? Should I just turn Byleth back into a Hero? Like cool yeah spells but Mortal Savant does the same shit.

If it’s a choice between blowing your cover and fucking dying, why would he choose dying?

>mentioning /u/ just because somebody uses a fictional character that is a woman
You deserve the rope.

It's master skill is good, but other than that, nope.

>implying Students aren't the most motivated when they're getting it up the ass

Fuck off

Enlightened One is literally Mortal Savant but better. The growths are almost identical, but Mortal Savant has a -10 speed growth while Enlightened One doesn’t affect speed.

only use enlightened one if you are using fist for female byleth

I mean you are the user that wants to kill his dad after all.

I dunno maybe he overestimated himself or was all out of mole mana

The problem is I can only seem to change the outfits of my own roster, I don't care to change Claude or Dimitri into their NG+ hairstyles but Edie's sideponytail is great and I won't get to see it in game unless I do the Church route or replay Crimson Flower so I can change her.

The sideponytail also stops her from getting the horns post timeskip, and I thought her redesign and the horns was a major downgrade so that's another plus for me.

Because he's autistic

I still find her cute but I think the whites of her eyes are a little too close in color to her skin tone. Sometimes they sort of blend together and make her look weird

That is fucking retarded

But the EU has no respect for nation states, otherwise Greece wouldn't have happened.

That's only the US version in fact, EU is the same as JP.
Just checked myself.

Attached: EBiuRIhUcAAdWqo.jpg (960x1078, 111K)

>Recruit a team of teenagers with attitude!

Attached: Deer Rangers.jpg (1530x893, 141K)

Someone made another blowjob tier list but the thread died before I could reply.

Attached: blowjob tiers.jpg (657x364, 54K)

bit late but here you are

Attached: footchad.png (1707x960, 1.62M)

Why are Americans afraid of a little motivational assfucking?

Anna would only blow you if you pay her.

I find her japanese voice incredibly cute but I bet people playing with english voices get a very different impression of her because of how much older she sounds than she looks, has to hurt the cute factor.

Rhea&Flayn would give the best one.

Supreme gentleman.

Attached: Lorenz piss.jpg (999x1248, 153K)

>no Kronya route

Attached: roulxs.png (824x1084, 121K)

jeralt isnt my dad i am the ashen demon he is just a man and i am an ultimate killing maxhine

Attached: DA222E8C-7A0E-4001-B40B-F0642DBB9CA7.jpg (686x357, 74K)

don’t ask me man ask nintendo bing bing wahoo yippee

That was always the case, the only avatar that acted as the strategist is Kris, because all Marth did was "We should go here" and then Kris went "Okay, this is how we wipe Marth's ass now suck my dick".

We die if we get assfucked

Mortal Savant has Black Tomefaire though so if you already have good speed or don't care about growths anymore, Mortal Savant gives more juice for your spells

>Petra offers to show you all her marks in fucking C support
>not in morning bj tier

Kronya’s tits are some of the best in the game

Hilda would do it for good grades.

That c-support was fucking hot when she started showing you the ones on her body

It's especially weird because they added her as a hero unit in FEH fairly quickly, along side both Byleths, and the three lords.
It's like they were trying to imply that her faction would've been a choice, and instead we get the church.

Will be explained in the Sothis DLC.

Once again, Religion is the true enemy.

Attached: this is.png (1920x1080, 34K)

She'd only flash her tits, she knows she worth more than that.

Attached: 939ea185187b1fad5b6b0e028a52aaed9d23b706fec95e14a25224d21fde03cd.jpg (846x1200, 105K)

- I KNOW YOUR PAIN

Attached: 1556800042102.gif (500x374, 2.19M)

As the stand-in for the True Goddess of Fodland, I dub Edelgard as the true champion and also my husband (female).

Attached: 76286660_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x849, 751K)

Attached: Fodlan clickbait.jpg (1069x677, 160K)

>not picking the superior GD

Attached: a37839d58b1b26b13b6f6f6af7048595c895530853530442ebf12640febc1c70.png (1600x1920, 1.01M)

She looks like she fucks Almyran guys

They aren't, if you compared the side profiles she's average.

>these constant references to Dimitri's retard strength in his supports
>literally has the highest strength growth in the game
>later on he crushes a guys skull with one hand

Tell me why your beloved's the best of the Three Houses crew!
What makes them "the best choice"?

Attached: taro.png (498x446, 267K)

>the dlc route is actually the Slither route where its you against everyone

>#1 crest researcher is a church dude
She basically wants to die, but is too scared to kill herself.

They just needed a throwaway unit to fight user. She's so inconsequential that they can reveal her without spoiling 3H too much. Besides, they know exactly who to promote in FEH to get people interested.

Shut up Cyril
Go clean the stable with Marianne

You mean the DLC otome isekai villainess route?

Attached: cornelia.jpg (1270x712, 367K)

Her brother kills Almyrans for sport.

LOOK AT THOSE BOOOOOOOOOOOOBS

>Ashe managed to rip off Anna
My respect for this dude just shot through the roof

she has the highest kill count!

He deserved a better imouto

The opposite if anything. She's racist towards them, even in front of Cyril

But doesn’t she fuck Claude?

IF THERE ISN'T DLC WHERE I CAN S-RANK THIS BITCH I'M GONNA NUKE NINTENDO

If there's going to be a Slitherer's route where you kill everyone, then there must be the inevitable golden route where you save everyone. It would go against IS to have a game end on a really bad note like that.

Ingrid and Marianne are the only redpilled girls

Attached: 1541622166822.jpg (1920x1080, 891K)

drawfag did this

Attached: Cornelia 3H.jpg (1280x1280, 863K)

You're supposed to play as Cornelia user, and like Kiran come from Earth as an avid Fire Emblem player who knows the future, but you'll take over her body right when she's about to be killed and to top it off every decision you make only gives you 3 stupid options to pick from and anything you say goes through a Cornelia filter so you'll be constantly misunderstood.

I'll take one Ingrid over any Deer Queer girl

Eldegard outright talks about unifying the continent as one of her goals, since she blames the two independent countries on the church. Also, she does face GD, just can end up sparing some specific people.

based
Blue lions girls are the only pure ones in the game

>It would go against IS to have a game end on a really bad note like that.
3H was actually mostly developed by Koei Tecmo with IS just overseeing things.

Three precious ladies worth fighting for

Lorenz has gone nuclear

Attached: Golden Deer S support link.jpg (675x589, 87K)

God damn why are evil girls always the best?

Attached: 1531595546768.jpg (320x320, 18K)

Why are the people of Faerghus so much better than everybody else? It has to be something in the water.

She eventually faces GD because of Claude. It wasn't a case of true neutrality but him ensuring the alliance is split between pro and anti-empire factions.There was no way she could have fully committed against the Church and Dimitri if the alliance would have a literal coin flip chance of either helping them or outright attacking them. The war should have been long over had Claude simply let the alliance choose who to back, but he didn't.

>saves dimitri from execution, cheats death, guards his grave until he dies
>goes nuclear in dimitris stead, decapitated edelgard, burns her body then deliver the head to his grave
>activates his final form

Is dedue the most consistently based character?

>fem Blyleth in thief class
>that delicious exposed thigh, asymmetrical leggings

Attached: 1564817720190.jpg (640x640, 138K)

Crazy in the head means crazy in the bed.

The story is still pretty much IS's bread and butter. No way they're going to have the DLC only have a route where you kill everyone. That would be way too brutal for IS to end a game on.

>invade country
>they defend themselves
>HURR YOURE JUST AS BAD IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO

Conservative values

Because they are allowed to have the most sensual hedonistic bodies and clothes that the heroines wouldn't be allowed thanks to being confined by traditional morality and ethics. It allows the devs to put in as slutty stuff as they want under the excuse of "look, she's a bitch, and she's gonna get what's coming to her for dressing up like a slut" and voila, it's all okay.

Imagine if Cornelia and Edelgard or Byleth swapped bodies, so your Flame Emperor or Professor is the unrivaled titty monster that isn't afraid to flaunt it. What would happen to marketing and critical reception? What would happen to moralfags? What would happen to roasties? Exactly. But now we get Cornelia and Kronya and there's no screeching everywhere from SJWs, why? Cause they are the enemies and roasties get to kill them and vent while having the moral high ground.

Attached: Cornelia 5.png (720x824, 739K)

Doesn't she have the most famous voice actor or something

That could be a significant factor, the nips worship their VAs

Imagine how much better it would be without that 13% that commits more than half the crimes,,,

Attached: Ingrid.png (512x512, 112K)

They did a good job of making his devotion feel real
>You pulled me out of the darkness when I believed all hope was lost. From then on out, I decided I dedicate my life towards saving other people from that same despair.
It’s not just dimitri, he was the rock for the whole team. Felt good seeing him slowly get respect in the supports.

Attached: 4A060789-0723-4326-AB0A-344AD6B53BC3.jpg (834x1024, 84K)

Dimitri is always a pitiful fag, he can just leech off of Byleth for his route. Dimitir is the worst character in a recent Fire Emblem, at least since Danved.

>as an epilogue

They really needed to include two more maps in BE route. Lazy fuck gamedevs done my girl wrong

it's like they got scared by camilla haters and decided not to risk it after treehouse started taking part in their meetings

Thanks for my fap material tonight
Got anymore screencaps of her?

Attached: 1535135294099.jpg (816x720, 88K)

So the romance options would be Kronya and Cornelia? I'm down for a a murder everyone route.

Honestly her biggest weakness is her tumblr nose.

Attached: Cornelia 3.png (1372x1132, 1.17M)

Most loyal dude since Finn.

Attached: Finn_(Thracia_776_Artwork).png (916x1407, 1.65M)

>we get Cornelia and Kronya and there's no screeching everywhere from SJWs, why? Cause they are the enemies and roasties get to kill them and vent while having the moral high ground.

Wrong,
it's because she wasn't in the promotional material and the people who would screech about it didn't play that far.

Fire Emblem has never had a game that allowed you to side with the true bad guys, don't hold your breath we'd sooner get a Reinhardt route in Thracia Dynasty Warriors Xtreme Legends style than siding with the Dubstep Empire.

And how did she manage to hide from the promotional material user? Oh right, by being on the side of the villains. Once again, how would you hide Cornelia and Kronya if they swapped roles in the game with Edelgard or Byleth or Dorothea or Hilda etc etc? You absolutely can't, the only safe zone for slutty characters are being on the side of irredeemable bad guys that die off real fast because then you would be justified to never show them anywhere in those materials.

Which class makes female Byleth the sexiest?

>You’re a girl in theory

Burn of the millenium

dlc to fix be. That will be $29.99

Ashe would’ve orgasmed so hard if he played Jugdral

I'd say Gremory. She wears the same outfit as Cornelia after all.

ELDIGAN WAS A TRUE KNIGHT

Leonie's a cute tomboy to start and she gets one of the most improved timeskip designs.

Whereas a few of the girls just get arguably worse.

>Quan
>Sigurd
>Alec
>Noish
>Midir
>Seliph
>Lex
So many

does Sothis not disappear in the other routes that aren't BE

>want Catherine
>want Shamir
>like them together
>can't have them both

Attached: 1566509124033.png (726x1448, 752K)

>No lady knights
Back in my day women couldn't be Cavaliers

>Ask someone if Part I has the same maps for every house
>Get told to fuck off
>Play my second house
>It's the same motherfucking maps
Thanks user.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1566359738763.jpg (1024x1024, 76K)

Lachesis master knight bro are you kidding me

>tumblr nose
You dont even know what that is

>chapter 5 fe4
They all...died...like true knights!

Find me a tumblr nose that isn't trying to cosplay Rudoph. Are you insinuating Cornelia is blushing 24/7 when her cheeks have none? How do you blush with only your nose?

why is Felicia the only good thing to come out of fates?

Attached: taypg2ljwbh21.gif (467x432, 1.5M)

Her sister is hotter.

Attached: 1372065823710.jpg (322x310, 33K)

Now that I think about it, Bernadetta is pretty hot too.

Attached: 1566014430424.jpg (750x1065, 339K)

She’s “hot” alright

Attached: C8F76B1F-9494-4721-9FFA-6A1F1BB60AFA.png (843x769, 518K)

I don't care if she's from gacha, Gunnthra is also hot.

Attached: __gunnthra_fire_emblem_heroes_and_etc_drawn_by_eeryuu_2004107__8ab1a1a7be514266767be6e8e6c139e7.png (1378x2039, 3.76M)

Posting the hottest FE.

Attached: __sigurd_fire_emblem_genealogy_of_the_holy_war_and_etc_drawn_by_nakabayashi_zun__2654529643a94fa0764 (1518x2150, 499K)

Attached: This kills the Bernie.webm (1920x1080, 2.91M)

Not so fast. I'll show you why Bernie is known as the bear.

Attached: EB7a-WUUwAEgbtu.jpg (1280x720, 233K)

This ain’t natty

its not that he blocked/read the time reverse

its that he was watching from afar in case something happened to Kronya. Since she wasn't attacked the first time through he didn't interfere but she was in the second loop so he actually acted. If Byleth didn't rewind the first time and tried to attack her he probably would have appeared then too.

It's hardly a modern trend, user. Modest = good, Sexy = bad goes way back into anime and mage, specially in fantasy settings.

Just go back to the 90's in Record of the Lodoss War, an OVA that codified the fantasy setting in anime, and you have the heroic elf Deedlit in more modest attire vs Pirotess the evil dark elf who had a full open cleavage at all times.

>South Korea is Worst Korea
More news tomorrow at 11pm.

>Nice try leddit.
_donald

I'm not saying it's a modern trend for sneaking in sex appeal, I'm saying that because those against sex appeal are now becoming more and more radical that there's an increasing need to use the tried and true methods instead of being more open and provocative about it like games were 10~ or so years ago. Do you remember the vidya commercials 15-20 years ago? They literally had bare tits just for literal who racing games and shit and even mother fucking Nintendo (I think) had that one magazine with that bare ass tennis player advertising for some shitty tennis game.

>It's just because they're all homophobic! Edelgard is a brave bi icon

Dimitri's crit anim is so fucking cool

Claude’s is cool too

should I recruit anyone on my first playthrough or is the story better if you just stick to your own house's units?

I like how characters have multiple crit animations.

There are paralogues that actually require you to poach characters from other houses to see.
Example, on non-BE routes, you can get a paralogue between Caspar and Mercedes that will actually add a new scene to the story later on if completed.

so should I in general try to recruit as many as possible?

The bonus scene is only on Blue Lions. I tried it on church after doing the paralogue and it didn't work.

Eh, it's up to you. I'd just go for who you like the most or look up what characters have paralogues with each other and plan from there.

I don't care what you say, I love her!

Attached: Leonie timeskip.jpg (820x1200, 85K)

Dimitri is fucking cool*

vocaroo.com/i/s0wgH8DuohKQ

>no ecchi

Shit girl dont care

Based
Her model is unsettling

We all know who is the hottest FE but who is the coolest FE?

Attached: CanasArtwork.png (1012x1498, 1.03M)

NG+ Claude on a dragon

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 144K)

Attached: srs bsns.png (259x370, 375K)

I assume Catherine and Cyril are available to recruit even after that last month though, right?

Was there ever any doubt?

Attached: 5wki4uu5fotz.png (500x500, 216K)

>Doing NG+ on BL route after finishing BE
>Everyone is pretty good except Ashe
>Level 16 with 10 strength and 8 defense
Maybe I should just recruit Shamir if I want a good archer.

Attached: 1565566211010.png (526x589, 208K)

Dark Knight or Holy Knight?

An Edelgard victory is also a Slitherers victory, giving them the most land and resources possible. Also, there ICBMs are still a large threat, and Edelgard is the one person they probably have the most contingency plans for, with everyone who could have thwarted them easily being dead on her route.

All's well that ends well, read the blurb, it's done.

So easy for Hubie it wasn't even worth showing.

Holy has terrain resistance and Byleth has a budding talent in Faith.
Get Dark if someone is good in reason and lance

she is kind of a cunt at the beginning but it's understandable when you realize she has a couple of years to live and everyone treats her like a brat

I would like to be part of Hubert's elite death squad

They call it a long, miserable war, and considering that Edelgard isn't above sacrificing tons of people, most of Fodlan is probably dead at the end of it.

if she got attacked as well they would not believe it was her who sent the bandits dingus, it's called alibi

Finished the golden deer route for my first playthrough.
Good stuff. Claude's really chill. Everyone was so chill. I hear crazy things about Dimitri from my friend who's on his route... and Edelgard is literally hitler.

Imma wait until some of the dlc drops before i get to the next route.

Attached: [Doremi].Ojamajo.Doremi.47.[640x480].[6ED94EE9].v2.mkv_snapshot_14.58_[2017.08.20_11.15.58].jpg (640x480, 279K)

Good stuff

Why are they having sex before defeating the Immaculate One?

I married her and I think. She's a good character. She's not just some loli, shes got a backstory. I can't complain.

True bros.

Attached: dimitri dedue.jpg (1280x938, 392K)