I'm surprised Activision hasn't put any Call of Duty games on the Switch...

I'm surprised Activision hasn't put any Call of Duty games on the Switch. Didn't they make a billion CoD games for the Wii, DS, and even the Wii U? What happened?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

They could just toss World at War on there with zombies and I'd buy the shit out of it.

Because it won't run well?

Fuck that. I just want a zombies collection. Or Dead Rising.

They were gonna port modern warfare 2 remastered but that whole project got canned.

Wii and DS cods were easier to make cause those were easier consoles to develop for that had a much larger install base. Nowadays they don't gotta put it on the Switch cause downgrading an HD port is harder than a non HD port and people who buy COD probably get it on the one of many other platforms it offers.

retail listings of re5, re6 and dead rising for switch were found earlier in the year and re5/6 were already confirmed. It's coming

You could say this for a lot of games. To me it seems crazy that Ace Combat 7 (or any Ace Combat game for that matter) has not came to the Switch. Would've been interesting to see some sort of gyro control incorporated.

Having just played the MW 2v2 Alpha, I must say it would be so much better on the go. Have a quick few rounds at lunch at work.

don't play with my feelings like that

All the zombies from WaW, BO1 and 2 would be a day one buy from me. But that shit ain't never happening because of Jewtivision

I don't understand why team aces pretends the games are super intensive because they clearly aren't
i didn't believe it at first either and I actually wanted 5/6

Didn't they put a decent amount of work into black ops 2 for the wiiu and it flopped?
Really? Reminds of how crysis 3 was ready to ship and they just shut it down

AC7 almost got canceled mid-development.

Technically the ace combat games aren't very intensive. But AC7 runs on UE4 and that struggles to run well on shine and PS4.

The DS games were low-key some of the best call of duty games. Black Ops especially was amazing

>modern warfare 2 remastered
God, I wish. But I think you just mean Modern Warfare remastered. MW2 remastered would sell like hotcakes, but I feel like it's the one black sheep out of all the CODs, due to it being partially a reason why Activision fired West + Zampella and caused a mass exodus from IW. Notice how it was one of the last, if not THE last 7th Gen CODs to get backwards compatibility on PC? And how they patched out VAC from the game on PC just a few years prior?

>thread full of retards not realizing it won't run or flop like every other game they beg for
I won't even bother reading damage control and seethe, I'm gone.

cod is optimized so poorly, it would just be terrible on switch. Also fps games shouldn't be allowed on consoles

I'm not one to buy old games I already own but dead rising. Fuck you for getting my hopes up for possibly nothing

They ported Black Ops 1 to the Wii with almost all the same online features and maps. They could probably pull it off

Its only matters of time but it probably old ports like BO3 or Ghost

They could release COD4, MW2, and MW3 with no remastering or anything and just call it "MODERN WARFARE CLASSIC TRILOGY" for switch and it would print money.

The alpha Is out in the CHADstation 4

It's a cod game.