All right, which route are you going to pick for your new Switch Lite?

All right, which route are you going to pick for your new Switch Lite?

Attached: D_H7GyCXoAA5qpn.jpg orig.jfif.jpg (2048x1153, 209K)

The not buying it route

Grey, I'm selling my regular switch to get the lite. The ergonomics of the original unit is garbage. Also the D-pad is a huge bonus for me.

Why do pyra and mythra get lots of r34 and doujins buy pneuma has almost nothing when she's easily the best design in the game?

This
feepee while also the beepee
baste
/thread

Not worth it. You gain the d-pad, but get a smaller screen, non detachable joycons, and you lose TV play

I might pick up a lite as my spare non hacked system though, would be grabbing the "Nia" one

I also feel the same way, but if I can grab it for like 170€ (which is pretty likely with the launch offers and based free markets doing its magic with stores competing with each other), I think it might be worth it

Because even Nip artists know how sacred she is, and wouldn't defile her.

Attached: 76271434_p0.png (1754x1240, 1.13M)

Gray

Why did they choose such fucking ugIy coIors?

Is this what is gonna be fashionabIe for the next two years`?

Should I get the Lite or full fat version? Not owned a Nintendo console since Gameboy, considering it mainly for Zelda and Pokemon

Zelda is a game that is definitely better enjoyed on your big TV screen, so the regular Switch.

Pneuma is by far best girl.

Gray. Bright colors on a handheld tend to be distracting.

Uuuhhh guys....

Attached: 1EA00923-D078-446A-BC51-D25F18107C9A.jpg (714x349, 118K)

Gray should be Jin though
Anyway I'm waiting for the pro model

Gotta disagree with you there. I played Zelda about 50/50 handheld and on TV, and I definitely enjoyed it more playing in handheld.

this.

I don't really care about the handheld nature of Switch, I play docked 99% of the time.

>humanizing a piece of plastic
Max Söy

Attached: 1524235157086.jpg (1782x1069, 331K)

minge

>Humanizing
It's characters from a Switch game, next to Switches

>portable only
How about this.
Docked on and up the fucking specs, Nintenfucks.
Keep your portable garbage out of my house.

Because Japanese are serious about spoilers. Also, not having a FULL official final design artwork doesn't help.

Chad grey

there should be a switch pro with docked level gfx in handheld mode and access to a new audiobook where nia talks dirty about her kitty cunt

not sure why companies pick gay pastel colors either

Pneuma is the perfect example of the sum not being greater than its parts.

Attached: 1562411462342.png (1920x1080, 2.84M)