Cyberpunk 2077

I have to admit, it looks great.

Attached: ECkOH9NXoAAN-ZT.jpg (3840x2160, 746K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gfPzSC50JY4
youtube.com/watch?v=KXEcjgRiS3c
youtube.com/watch?v=bdwr3oTTpvk
youtube.com/watch?v=vrP-_T-h9YM
youtube.com/watch?v=hpCgdtnMcfE
youtu.be/vjF9GgrY9c0?t=538
youtube.com/watch?v=ARTLckN9e7I
youtube.com/watch?v=-CME0YYQYT4&list=PLcI_dAIwlUcqcFvA-ZbJGt2Rup9IyR6U6
youtube.com/watch?v=u9L0pord5jE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: ECkOGrMXkAA5E0w.jpg (3840x2160, 493K)

Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather

Attached: ECkOH9YXkAA6Hd4.jpg (3840x2160, 774K)

Unironically I'm hyped to explore a cyberpunk version of Los Santos.

>this isn’t one of those joke screenshots where you take a picture from an entirely different game and just slap the cyberpunk logo on top of it
Fuck me

No gameplay video yet? Gamescom is almost over

Looks like a black ops 2 map

Literally looks like screenshots from some postapocalyptic zombie game

this shot really does look like a blops2 loading screen map preview

That volumetric fog tech gives me hope for nice looking rainy night shots.

I'm sure they're holding them back on purpose, right? Just to surprise us in a positive way on release when they actually look really good. Right?

They'll stream gameplay on the 30th it's only 15 minutes

Witcher 3 looks great too. Yet it had shit gameplay.

check your nostalgia zoomer

Attached: bo2.jpg (1919x1080, 1.26M)

That is literally GTA V lighting and shaders. What the fuck are they thinking?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-21-23-20-31-515.jpg (336x365, 80K)

SOULLESS

looks comfy

GTA V is 6 years old and looks better

looks soulless and generic as fuck. I don't know what people see in these garbage cyberpunk "aesthetics". This barely even looks cyberpunk it looks like modern day metropoleis with alittle bit of modern here and there. It looks alot worse and less interesting than Detroit Become Human's futuristic world.

how to do job fast so boss wont force you to work 14 hours every day

I wanted Neo Tokyo, not Current Cali

Attached: wut.jpg (1440x864, 107K)

Only before the downgrade.

Same. What an ugly mess.

Someone doesn't remember what GTAV looked like.

Attached: gtavv.jpg (1920x1080, 820K)

Hope it turns out good

Yeah, but how will it sound?
youtube.com/watch?v=gfPzSC50JY4

Cope. It has plenty of SOUL.

Attached: ECkOGrGXsAAfKjM.jpg (3840x2160, 865K)

outside the mechanical arms, tattoos and neon spray paint everywhere, I can't honestly tell the difference here

Actually it's an interesting idea. How would one go about making a good suburban low-ish tech cyber location?

Attached: random-collection-interesting-pics-part5-8_zpsbd4cbc44.jpg (700x540, 64K)

>plague infested shit piles everywhere, tent city
This is literally current California.

youtube.com/watch?v=KXEcjgRiS3c

There are like 3 ppl in that game?
Fuck they should have waited one more year for the next gen.

"""""""""""""""""""""""Cyberpunk""""""""""""""""""""""

Attached: Call of duty.png (1280x720, 1.21M)

I think it is too early for a real cyberpunk game
Console specs are too low to handle massive cities like pic

Maybe rockstar will have a go at it in 10 years

Attached: dbb7hcs-1f9e8f0a-c4c7-4fc9-baf6-9e075ce86e30.jpg (1920x1049, 2.31M)

>low-ish tech
you dont

>daytime sjwpunk

say it with me

B-L-U-N-D-E-R-O-F-T-H-E-C-E-N-T-U-R-Y

Attached: 1561237752401.jpg (500x481, 44K)

What should it look like? Oh wait, you want giant neon signs everywhere and it's permanently dark and raining with moody music playing.

I thought this was the future, why does this just look like any shithole in California right this second?

Yeah, yeah. But compared to your average shithole of a city like SF.

Attached: daily_picdump_640_66.jpg (603x600, 37K)

You can do it but with some hubs, or loading screen.

Nice, desu

Is this what that sound guy meant by going in a more ASMR direction?

Looks like a Map from Black Ops

Attached: file.png (685x385, 580K)

(((Cyberpunk)))

B L U N D E R
L
U
N
D
E
R

Attached: SoyberFLOP.jpg (3311x1709, 1.53M)

>Pacifica is the most dangerous part of town, abandoned and overrun by gang activity. Separated from the rest of the city, it's a place of immense poverty. Originally it going to be fancy place of hotels and malls but investors pulled out surprisingly. This cause the abandoned hotel become the blackmarket place.

>HMM WHY IS IT EMPTY THOUGH?

Attached: cyberscreen.jpg (3840x2160, 1.65M)

youtube.com/watch?v=bdwr3oTTpvk
something like this

Trannies, leftists and most of Yea Forums
Sorry, this game is going to be fucking awesome, afinancial success and GOTY and you can do SHIT to stop it.

Have a nice day

Attached: 1550652500148.jpg (712x949, 110K)

its literally what everyone on the planet wanted. but here you are. a smug contrarian faggot. playing "devils advocate" in your imagination. lmfao you need a reality check

pretty much yeah

Are you joking? That looks like absolute shit, every aspect of it, from the retarded perma-burning cars (fucking retarded and immersion breaking), the ASS composition of the building, the ASS composition of the screenshot itself, the repeating textures, ugly ferris wheel, ugly trash smoke, ugly asssss last-gen-stilted trash. The Witcher fucking sucks too.

Has the industry hit a wall with video game graphics? I haven't noticed much improvement in at least 5 years.

100% ASS. Fucking APB Reloaded shit right here.

Attached: cyberpunk 2077_.png (560x300, 173K)

What's so 'cyberpunk' about this image?

>cyberpunk

Everytime stuff like this is posted I ask the same question - it never gets answered.

A tabletop RPG can allow a great variety in professions and lifestyles because, guess what, it's only limited by imagination and the established setting. Videogames are limited by budget and time. How exactly would you make a game in which you are a popular musician and rabble-rouser (Rocker), a professional journalist (Media), a serving police officer (Cops) etc Each of those would be a revolutionary game in itself. You might as well say why can't you be a cop or politician in GTAV.

God I hate this game, I hope Yea Forums rips it to shreds.

looks like fallout 4

But you didn't even played it

So much cope in this thread.

Has anybody leaked the gamescom footage yet?

Yes. R&D is too far ahead, so the industry will always hit the wall very early at each gen now.

All they have to do is make the map smaller, put more focus into interiors and terraces and place billboards everywhere. Done.

Reminder that this will be massively downgraded thanks to current gen consoles.

test

>I hope a bunch of people buy the game and pretend to hate it for retarded reasons by shitposting like I am doing right now on Yea Forums

Post Cyberpunk Kino
youtube.com/watch?v=vrP-_T-h9YM

Coward faggot eurotrash setting their game in Le Amerikkka and will have a lot of lame fucking social commentary about it, INSTEAD of setting it in their hometowns and tackling the problems they're afraid to look at in their own backyards (Polish has huge swaths of pure hellish shit hole areas full of drunkenness and violence and degeneracy and domestic strife). Wuehehhehehe California wuwuuwuhwuh wow it's Americcaaa. Just like the Houser Brothers being too scared and limp and weak to make a GTA Scottland, showing the nasty hair arse of their own pukey backyards

who the fuck would wanna play GTA Scotland lol

100% Sol.

t. faggot who has never stepped out of his home state

Yes the improvement in performance of hardware has slowed significantly

Attached: 1358415778780.gif (425x425, 101K)

>Gta Scotland
Lost me there

>will have a lot of lame fucking social commentary about it
It's already happening.

Attached: drumpf.jpg (3840x2160, 1.47M)

this is so cringe

I know not everyone has a car in cyberpunk universe but...

Where the hell are ANY of the cars on the road either than the main players?

It looks so empty apart from background characters/clutter.

Attached: 1489619236691.jpg (693x663, 60K)

I don't get it. Do I have to be burgerican to get this?

when are they showing the good stuff?

Attached: 1.jpg (1920x1080, 257K)

Do you worship your President? How are you so offended by a simple play on his slogan

>CGI
kek

cgi version of city center

lmfao

Nice GTAV mod you got there CDPR

That's just Skid Row in LA.

I don't know, how were trannies so offended by a simple "did you just assume their gender?" joke?

I like this doll

Attached: DqbpG9GUUAA9G7Q.jpg (900x1200, 118K)

>CDPR decides we'll show 45-50 minutes to journalists.
>Explain that they fear the backlash a general audience would show as it's still pre-alpha and unpolished
>1 year later
>Show journalists 45 minute footage again.
>Everyone else gets 15 minutes.
>Admit it 6-7 minutes of the "gameplay" will be someone walking the character around slowly looking at sights/overly polished areas of the game.
>CDPR must really have no confidence with the state of this game.

Answer: They weren't they just needed an excuse to be triggered butthurt faggots

Take in mind that the game is going to run and look like shit in current gen consoles. Cant show too much of the PC version or people would get outraged.
Personally I wouldnt mind to wait an extra year and them skipping directly to the next gen consoles

I'd rather they just skip consoles. Wait 4 years and release the graphical downgrade version like switcher 3

scifi =/= cyberpunk

PC market is not where the money is user. Its only a mercy CDPR is not pulling a Rockstar and delay the PC version one or two years more.

I wouldn't know, why are you deflecting from the question? Butthurt perhaps?

>"PC is dead we swear" - ign
Facts and stats or gtfo

This is the part of the town that was abandoned mid development right?

Based "Blade Runner is not Cyberpunk" retard poster

>Why did I move here?
>I guess it was the weather...

Star Citizen does it with HUBs/landzones over an entire planet. It looks bretty good from a distance.

>1998
I too remember those bs magazines articles that said that shit

Because this is the poor, dangerous part of the city and most of its populous cannot afford cars nor are there any dealetships for them to buy cars from?

>Admit it 6-7 minutes of the "gameplay" will be someone walking the character around slowly looking at sights/overly polished areas of the game
source on this one

Now compare this uninspired eyesore shit to this
youtube.com/watch?v=hpCgdtnMcfE

Witcher 3 had 45 min closed door e3 presentations and never even showed them publicly, I guess they didn't have much confidence with the state of the game

Started as an PS5 game, endend like a PS3 game.

Attached: 1520214874876-1.jpg (2560x1600, 208K)

Yeah, and PS4 was going to be the last Sony console. And Stadia is going to be the next big shit.
We can keep quoting retarded journos all day but that wont take us anywhere

plenty of cars on the road bro

Attached: cpdrive.webm (1280x720, 2.73M)

Masterpiece

Witcher 3 can be pretty damn buggy on PC at times.

Source: Nearly every game presentation for the past 10 years.

Car physics are so painfully shit in this game

So your ass.

>literally everyone on the planet wanted
not true faggot.

>hurrr cyberpunk is ONLY my bladerunner neon nights
cyberpunk is more than your fucking aesthetics. if you read or watched ONE cyberpunk work of fiction, you'd understand.

Yes, Pacifica.

>Pacifica is the most dangerous part of town, abandoned and overrun by gang activity. Separated from the rest of the city, it's a place of immense poverty. Originally it going to be fancy place of hotels and malls but investors pulled out surprisingly. This cause the abandoned hotel become the blackmarket place.

Attached: ECZfaCEX4AACZxl.jpg (3840x2160, 968K)

Joke's on you I also watched Altered Carbon.

Attached: altered-carbon-tv-series-poster.jpg (1332x616, 696K)

What's the issue? Do people think cyberpunk automatically equals glowing neon lights and buildings at night 24/7?

Attached: GITS 1995.jpg (1920x1040, 315K)

absolutely, during the day cyberpunk stops being cyberpunk. then it's just generic future city #2152
also, apparently, cyberpunk only = aesthetics. there are no underlying themes, nope, never. only billboards and vangelis.

Does that dude have no head?

>The absolute state of CDPR cucks
>Someone points out most game presentations revolve around walking around and taking in the sights for the most polished areas.
>Points out that Cyberpunk 2077 new demo will probably have a decent amount of this.
>Ehhhhh source your ass
How about your own fucking demo for a source.
youtu.be/vjF9GgrY9c0?t=538

CP2077's atmosphere, lack of density, scale and color pallet looks like utter shit when you compare them to GITS my dudes
youtube.com/watch?v=ARTLckN9e7I

You're strawmanning.

Attached: 1560280194324.jpg (960x960, 60K)

GITS looks cyberpunk during the day because it's Hong Kong. Sunny California doesn't look cyberpunk at all.

ah, you see, that is an entirely different argument. people here mainly eat shit and say 'hurr, it's day so it isn't cyberpunk hurrr', which is very far from 'hey, i don't think cp2077 has that good art direction'.

just because something doesn't 'look' like cyberpunk. it doesn't mean that it isn't cyberpunk. cyberpunk is more than its aesthetics and looks.

The perfect cyberpunk game already exists, faggots. Stop buying new games and replay the classics.

Attached: syndicate-wars_6.jpg (640x480, 62K)

Also note it's drabby overcast or rainy weather and not full sunshine like in 2077

meanwhile in poland

Attached: fuglypoland.jpg (602x402, 114K)

You're right, it just means they completely failed to capture the mood, atmosphere and aesthetics of cyberpunk

Why are you getting so upset over this?
Still not seeing a source by the way

Gaming is also a visual medium. You make it appealing to watch or you fuck off.

>completely failed to capture the mood, atmosphere and aesthetics.
let me ask you a question: is the matrix cyberpunk to you?

Prettier than any nigger country though

>during the day cyberpunk stops being cyberpunk
Transmetropolitan and Judge Dredd would like to have a word with you.

Commipunk?

Don't compare Cyberflop 2077 to Ghost in the Shell user.

Attached: qjKXD.jpg (1920x1040, 276K)

Try harder kiddo

Blurry Blobs: The RTT is the perfect anything game? I'd rather play the original again.

But that looks good, retard. Daylight CAN look good with cyberpunk, but CDPR cannot pull it off, because they're a video game company, they make time wasting schlock, it's very lowly and does not attract high talent.

yes, i know, i agree with you, i was obviously being ironic.

Someone please fix these shaders. Everything looks like plastic and everyone's skin looks like greasy plastic.

people tend to get upset when they get exposed lying

Hoping for a reshade that will make it gloomy like

This. Small and confined spaces only add to the atmosphere and gunplay.

is borderlands the pre-sequel cyberpunk because concordia is clearly cyberpunk inspired? just because it isn't visually appealing to you, it doesn't mean it stops being cyberpunk, that's the main point.

Borderlands is also shit in every single aspect so you're not really helping your argument here.

>soiasil
>soi

WTF is this shit Dying Light looks better than this

>Altered Carbon
So you have shit taste

Why are you here if you hate video games?

God how do you fuck up this hard? Wasn't there anyone to say "this looks like fucking GTAVI retards what are we doing"?

I watched it too long ago to remember anything about it

thought ops pic was a cs go map or something lol

Attached: 1546049630477.jpg (472x482, 16K)

>Generic muscle car with extra bumpers and edges to look "futuristic"
I really hope to god they don't put racing minigames in the game because the driving physics from the 45 minute gameplay looked shallow as fuck and these car designs are soulless as shit

>night city is bright and sunny
>lore states it has choking smog and acid rain

Where is my acid rain?

Meanwhile a shack in america costs 500000$ :), internet costs 100$, vs commieblock with all basic utilities + cheap fiber for 10$ costs like 50k $, i don't live in one personally but commie blocks aren't so bad

except that's not the fucking point, is it now you retard? nice moving goalposts.

the matrix is thematically textbook cyberpunk, but visually doesn't follow the 'accepted' look of cyberpunk - a.k.a. it doesn't look like bladerunner.

For one, pic related actually feels like a futuristic city. Decaying, congested, covered in smog in contrast to what we've seen of 2077's environments which honestly looks like something from GTA V.

Attached: PSuKm.jpg (1920x1040, 320K)

Nobody tell him.
Nobody fucking tell him lmao

Attached: 1566506312353.gif (400x225, 506K)

You didn't have a point. You have no points. You're a fucking clown.

nice backpedalling faggot.

>pic related actually feels like a futuristic city.
Looks like a south east asian shithole t.bh

thats what all cities are gonna look like in the f u t u r e

Buddy look

So everything will look like it did 50 years ago?

This LITERALLY looks like 80s China. LITERALLY.

you look

which is exactly how a cyberpunk city should look like

Attached: kowloon.jpg (2048x1536, 486K)

itll look the same but buildings will be taller

And it. Is. Beautiful.

>Guys a future city should look like a past city

Attached: drooling retard.png (534x588, 267K)

The backgrounds for this movie were based specifically off of what they thought a futuristic version of Hong Kong would look like. Also let's be honest, this is what most cities are going to end up looking like in the future regardless. Those SE Asian shitholes are just ahead of the curve. 2077 takes place in California, and anybody whose lived there within the past decade will tell you that the only futuristic landscape California can count on is meth needles, homeless junkies, tents, rats and shit everywhere.

Attached: VZy92.jpg (1920x1040, 272K)

it looks like a massive and densely populated city to me. I think you're just a little spoiled.
I don't care what anybody says, but deus-ex is fine in terms of cyberpunk stylization. Even if it was a bit linear.
Dare I say Watchdogs just about cuts it.

In about 10 years, Rockstar employees will commit mass suicide after burning the studio down in a slave revolt. So you shouldn't expect every game to live up to their standards.

The fact that the millions of man hours put into crafting these virtual worlds, only to be spat on by fanboys, just tells me this could be the golden age of gaming.

As opposed to present day LA? Give me decrepit 80s Hong Kong any day. Much better for the atmosphere and the theme.
Especially because this franchise carried the 80s aesthetics on its sleeve.

Cyberpunk isn't about realistic advancement of technology. Especially Cyberpunk 2013/2020/2077 because it shows flying cars and other nonsense in years where we IRL still don't have anything close to that.

nice uh cyberpunk aesthetic

Attached: 1174027.jpg (786x779, 171K)

>the matrix is thematically textbook cyberpunk
This is objectively wrong. But why do you think this?

What went wrong?

Attached: 6A85F342-D96E-43D8-98E7-55D690974B27.jpg (3840x1232, 1.25M)

CDPR is also assfucking their employees so really there's no excuse.

>California is LA

Attached: Apple Spaceship.jpg (1200x801, 453K)

Look at all the homosexuals and corporate shills hating on CyberPunk because it isn't monetized

>Rockstar

Don't you mean Rocksteady?

Attached: 856005-batman-arkham-knight-playstation-4-screenshot-talking-to-commissioner.jpg (1920x1080, 226K)

they dropped the cybepunk aesthetic after the first trailer for unknown reason

>As opposed to present day LA
Which is also 80s LA. So where is your god now, atheist?

Gotham in AK is a pure spectacular masterpiece. One of the best and most atmospheric cities in all vidya. And I'm not even remotely into capeshit.

It's much less fun now. The fashion sucks, the music sucks and there are designated shitting streets everywhere.

GTAV came out shortly after the first trailer

Yeah, what relevance does this have to Cyberpunk 2077?

Attached: night-city-cyberpunk-2077-1920×1080.png (1920x1080, 2.12M)

Nice CGI

God tier city design wasted on capeshit

Of course they are. I just think the years of hard labor shows. It's sad for me to see how all that talent and sacrifice taken for granted by fans.

>No argument

Attached: smug 2.png (770x648, 418K)

Somebody post that Lego City Cyberpunk pic

Fans didn't ruin years of their work by downgrading their games and lying to people. That's all on them senpai.

Attached: 1449218650526.gif (1280x714, 1.09M)

why are the buildings so short

New GTA looks great. Is that supposed to be Australia?

hey morty

Attached: 1565558517087.jpg (432x453, 75K)

Because you're only seeing the top you literal fucking brainlet hahaha

Attached: animated wallpaper ss.jpg (1359x808, 139K)

Attached: 5678558.jpg (960x960, 135K)

Looks decent for PS3 GTAV DLC.

That's not in-game either.

That gif is just stupid, the bad image is low graphical settings.

Attached: retard juice.png (374x535, 177K)

Retarded drones always say this but no, it's maxed

have sex

Stop shilling please. It's pathetic.

But muh night muh sun muh neon signs and other strawmans!

people should try reading a little bit about the city, it could prove useful

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1244x712, 310K)

Dilate.

this is..literally california what the actual fuck?

Attached: 1550284879672.jpg (128x139, 11K)

Didn't really see any Asian cultures aside from some Chinese guy yelling off-screen. Really lame.

but reading is for faggots user, it's much more productive to sprout shit like an inbred moron.

cope.

you alright ?

Zoom zoom zoom

This the ideal cyberpunk aesthetic. You may not like it, but this is what peak atmosphere is

Attached: i030779.jpg (713x387, 45K)

We already live in an almost cyber tier dystopia.

You’re retarded. Its a cgi render. Devs said it.

This is literally just LA right this very second minus the burning cars.

Attached: Cyberpunk 2019.jpg (1832x1374, 1.39M)

Who said it was real?

are you autistic or what? have you seen californian sun? thats what all these normies take pictures of that "golden hour" thats why he looks like that and besides the graphics look fine its just a california "sun tint" similiar to how gta V was

Really nailing that burgerpunk aesthetics

Because they’re perpetually asshurt faggots, is that what you want to be?

Do you have an argument?

fuck off billy, write another 'sjws ruined gaming' article, you're falling behind

>Game takes place in California
>REEE Why does it look like california in the future?
>I want it to look like China instead! By the way make sure you pre order from EGS!

Attached: spongebob really makes you think.jpg (720x540, 101K)

Duh, that's what the cyberpunk aesthetic is based on. Not literally Hong Kong or some other asian megapolis like in the case on GITS but a cold, smoggy, dark, gloomy and depressing concrete jungle that is both lifeless and teeming with (low)life.

I think hes trying to say that maybe in shitty places its emptier? thats skidrow so the screenshots there releasing is almost like a skidrow type place

>Fill a state with niggers and spics
>It looks like third world here what the fuck!!

What's the difference between a fictional LA Cyberpunk city and fictional Hong Kong Cyberpunk city? Because it seems to me that most people are just upset it doesn't look like Hong Kong.

Cyberpunk aesthetic is what people in the 80s thought the future was going to look like. And they thought that the Japs and other asians were gonna take over.

this. this 100%. people are upset because it's not their gits/bladerunner city and have a fundamental misunderstanding of cyberpunk.
of course it's okay to criticize the art direction, hell, i think some of the screenshots look generic as fuck, but most of the people here are butthurt it doesn't look like one of their 2 favorite movies.

oi gweilo...

Attached: 1539057657011.png (1080x1048, 1.28M)

There are areas like Kabuki, Japan Town and Little China that CDPR isn't showing yet

Attached: 1.jpg (3000x2483, 1.43M)

I know but that doesn't excuse Watson not having any.

youtube.com/watch?v=-CME0YYQYT4&list=PLcI_dAIwlUcqcFvA-ZbJGt2Rup9IyR6U6

Attached: jL1LTaH.png (2880x1204, 3.87M)

why would I want a cyberpunk game to look like gtav?

No, that just looks like a generic slum.
Cyberpunk is high tech, low life.
Cyberpunk is also today's problems in tomorrow's world.
The problems are usually human in nature, so there's nothing inherently un-cyberpunk about a sunny glitz-and-glam backdrop against which humans commit various high-tech sins. New Rose Hotel is a great example of this.

Attached: facial_recognition_2.jpg (1024x683, 416K)

KINO
youtube.com/watch?v=u9L0pord5jE

Attached: TnS12bN.png (2880x1194, 3.81M)

Are you going to post cyberpunk any time soon?

...Is it the MAGA slogan? Come on man if that gets you up your own ass and scream "COMMENTARY" you're a pussy.

Nope sorry.

made it even better

Attached: heymorty.jpg (432x453, 80K)

I think you guys don't really understand how much it fucking takes to produce 3D assets. Even with a more powerful hardware there's no human power in the world to pull off something you guys want without overblowing budget and development hell for like 10 years. Just look at fucking state of Star Citizen for example.

Attached: 1547257934723.gif (500x382, 125K)

You two, I hate you two.

Attached: anger.png (629x1173, 131K)

god does anyone else feel insulted by this obvious scripted shit? that perfect driving like this fuck just got his license. its obnoxious and it feels like they are insulting my intelligence

Just take these fucking buildings Densely copy paste them, retexture some parts here and there, and make them bigger.
That's it. That's fucking it.

You niggers are beyond SJW tier I swear to fucking christ.

Bobby didn't fly so good.

>Make them bigger
THEY GO DOWN FAGGOT

Help me Yea Forums which one's Cyberpunk and which one's GTA?

Attached: 1566518476892.jpg (1440x1600, 1.34M)

my man
heh get sneeded on

The ones with the unconventional buildings are Cyberpunk.

Why aren't these living shitstains cleaned up by the police? Fucking disgusting.

thats retarded

Your mother goes down, faggot.

that literally just looks like modern day china.

That skyline makes zero sense.

>These buildings aren't big enough
>They're bigger, we're currently at a road at the top it's the cyberpunk style highway
>Y-yeah well that's retarded

Attached: dumbass retard.jpg (625x415, 35K)

okay I used to hate these fags who posted the hate on this game but im starting to relize this isnt really cyberpunk. its more of a shitty american version of cyberpunk I was expecting more neon lights not a fps gta V regardless im not here to whine ill probally enjoy the game anyways

It's cool that random NPCs look just as detailed as the main character from their previous game. Progress right in front of our eyes.

lot of seething going in here

Attached: maelstrom.jpg (1342x1875, 565K)

>building down instead of up
makes the aesthetics worse as well

>Neon
Yeah where the fuck is the neon.

Attached: cyberpunk what we wanted.png (2000x1000, 2.16M)

>Building down
I just felt my IQ drop from this post.

they are, the demo only shows a little portion of watson
you can blame cdpr for being retarded and not showing what people actually wanted to see

Attached: 1.jpg (1920x1080, 291K)

those buildings in the background are inconceivably colossal, looks cartoonish.

The buildings in Akira aren't that big, that's purely stylistic to trick the viewer. In that scene the camera is almost literally in the road as the bikes go past.

fucking nigger explain to me what im wrong about instead of acting like a faggot, these buildings in 2077 look the same height as modern day buildings, i heard the buildings go down deeper and i think its retarded

ok relax those screenshots on the right are day and left is night dont just pick and choose wait on august 30th to make your final choice instead of bitching now

They didn't build down you fucking dunce. The buildings aren't floating mid air.

It's a QUALITY tier perspective

I'll enjoy this game most likely but it really does look like a gta v mod

>here's your cyberpunk bro

Attached: slqvplnpvs8qbvxtjgf1.jpg (1600x667, 74K)

I mean, it gets the job done of making you in awe and think
>Woah big city!
But every time someone uses that as an example I fucking guffaw.

That was literally his fucking point user, jesus christ

>this is what bladeshitters want

Attached: Blade-Runner-2049-Concept-Art-Peter-Popken-2048.jpg (1440x618, 359K)

it will be 1 tb in size.

so theyre modern day sized buildings? thats fucking retarded

God this is perfect

I love it

>Buildings are so large that they're under the ground and still the height of the Empire state building
>So they're modern building sized?

Attached: and I'm supposed to be teh retard.gif (500x278, 1.55M)

I don't consider 2049 bladerunner

>Generic star wars city
>Cyberpunk
Neither movie is Blade Runner. They're both just shitty neo noir cop movies set in a generic destroyed earth future. Read the fucking book.

Attached: shiggy.jpg (549x600, 71K)

Attached: 1448767924775.jpg (2500x1071, 1.71M)

you absolute buffoon i asked if they went underground and you said they werent, now were back to square one of me thinking it still looks retarded

MUCH better

naw it's blade runner alright. it's objectively just as good though I'd personally consider it better
stay mad, fags

Blade Runner is also set in California.
2077 is better because it represents cali more accurately and with its soul

Attached: Blade-Runner-2049-Concept-Art-Adam-Baines-triboro-20160802-exitla-resized-ab.jpg (1900x956, 295K)

Where is this meme that there can't be daylight in a cyberpunk setting coming from?

They both take place in a large californian city

>omg this looks so cyberpunk i cant wait!!!

Attached: Cyberpunk-2077-Promotional-Art.jpg (1920x1080, 132K)

Attached: 1515103791680.jpg (960x1225, 492K)

>i asked if they went underground
No, you asked if they built down, you fucking ape. They're not stalactites.

that's literally just a regular city with arcologies CG'd in

Blade Runner 2049 was made by someone who didn't understand Blade Runner. Blade Runner was made by someone who didn't understand Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep.

i have the best taste in video games

Is the trauma team pics supposed to be a negative and non-cyberpunky?

Because trauma team is cyberpunk as fuck

go fuck yourself faggot you knew what i meant

wtf he looks like max payne

The left is dark and neon. The right is day and less neon. The left is what Yea Forums claims to want. The right is what Yea Forums claims to not want. Both are from the same game.

that's mafia 3 you moron. you'd have to be the biggest retard in the universe to think that's cyberpunk 2077

Can CDPR stop fucking around and show us plenty of night time action in a dowtown district?

I am tired of them going
>"Ohhh we wont show you the night and the big buildings because we want to prove to you we can do cyberpunk on sunny california"

Its pretentious and its not helping

>woman
>thinking she'd have anything profound to say

Attached: d47.jpg (564x593, 245K)

>Want the Johnny Silverhand hat
>Doesn't shit to US
Come on nigger.

Attached: eng_pm_Silverhand-Baseball-Cap-94_1.jpg (1600x1280, 223K)

Both are from pre-rendered trailers*
Gameplay footage looks like the right, soulless sunny California GTAV shit

Blurry fucking mess

Attached: 1556202187330.gif (313x450, 2.79M)

w-wait, this is how br2049 looks like? why is it not at night, where are the closely densed high rises littered with holograms and neons
have i been lied to throughout the past year?
the original movie's aesthetics are so much better yet this garbage is used an example instead?

Attached: 1415936906014.png (200x186, 194K)

>Ignoring the literal 20 minutes of gameplay footage that showed off the left
I would feel bad for your condition if you weren't such a fucking fag.

Attached: cyberpunk vick.png (2011x1096, 2.64M)

Honestly the top scene was unnatural as fuck despite how iconic it is.

Why would he need to say anything in that moment

Game should be called Punk 2077.

Why? it's based off of Cyberpunk 2020. Not punk 2020.

Indoors is not night time you retarded drone

The subhuman polacks at the overfuckingrated shithole of a company called CDPR are only going to show only 15 fucking minutes of shitty edited gameplay instead of 50 minutes. Slavshits never keep their fucking promise.

>if you go indoors the sun stops shining
These threads have brought my IQ down to yours.

Attached: Cyberpunk2077-Outnumbered_But_Not_Outgunned_RGB-2060x1159.jpg (2060x1159, 219K)

This isn't even Cyberpunk. It's literally just shitty fucking current day Cali with some neons here and there

>fucking current day Cali with some neons here and there
So its Cyberpunk?

Welcome to cyberpunk nigger, you can fuck off or go back to sucking dicks. You choice.

Attached: transmetropolitan thenewscum-header.jpg (980x653, 214K)

Witcher 3 was heavily downgraded and that's why they were hiding it, this turd will probably be the same

>heavily downgraded
>Still one of the best looking games ever
NANI SORE WA

>strawmanning again
Look

>ghost in the shell is drab

Attached: ghost in the shell endless gig.jpg (958x519, 69K)

enough of this cyberpunk is inherently degenerate BS

CP2077 is NOWHERE NEAR as dense and insane as Transmetropolitan senpai.

i'm honestly starting to think that this game might flop hard. trying to make a gta clone was a huge mistake on their part, should've just gone with hubs like deus ex

You can only do so much until you pull an Assassins Creed and the game literally cannot run.
(You) wish ;)

>SAC
oof
yikes
yeesh

I can tell you have brain damage from defending this turd from criticism all day

>Talks about brain damage
>When he spends literally all day being mad at a video game he literally has no interest in except to be mad about
I'm grinning like a fucking idiot here at how pathetic you are oniichan.

Attached: smug anime girl.gif (600x600, 227K)

>shithole european country is so far behind, they think modern burgerland is cyberpunk
Color me surprised. What's next, letting Africa make a Mass Effect game?

Delet your post and then delet yourself

>no argument
Cringed hard as fuck desu

AC Unity will be a SIX (6) years old game by the time CP2077 releases and its crowds are still much bigger than anything CDPR ever accomplished despite boasting how they improved their crowds since TW3. TW3 also being a 2015 game in comparison to older AC Unity.
Heck even Hitman has bigger crowds than this game.

No excuses. Especially because this game already looks graphically mediocre anyway while having double the amount of TW3 developers.

>He thinks modern America looks anything like this

Attached: cyberpunk title drop.jpg (2018x1087, 280K)

>this shit eating drone is a cringy animeposter too
who'da thunk lol

>its crowds are still much bigger
And the game runs at 20 FPS while being 1/4 the size
>Also being a 2015 game in comparison
Nigger, it was less than a year between release and they were both developed around the same time lmfao

Akira buildings are FUCKHUEG dude. Even in manga they were gigantic.

Attached: 2172148b095f04859eafd5307f8d32a245e71a0458d8cf18cc192d589324faf7.webm (1920x1080, 2.99M)

>>No argument

Attached: smug cartoon.jpg (1024x576, 75K)

Jesus Christ just leave your house FOR ONCE IN YOUR PATHETIC LIFE. Yes, that is literally what any city looks like aside from the 2 holograms in that screenshot.

Pathetic excuses for such a gigantic team game developer senpai.

GITS takes place in a different country
im specifically talking about 2049 which people have been preaching about for the past year showing images of giant magenta hologram girl and shit and i thought the entire city looked this neony
but i get it now, there are 3 kind of people here
1. people who want something like GITS
2. people who want something like BR2049
3. people who want something like Altered Carbon

Big, not but ridiculous like those shots are trying to create through tricking your monkey brain with perspective I'm not even trying to make fun of you with the whole monkey brain thing, we are all monkey brains easily deceived by shit like that

Attached: 44fcf17d6dc5dbdb23c73ccfc4abaa27.png (736x641, 394K)

What is up with this obsession over the size of buildings that you will never enter if they were as big as you all want them to be

Attached: 1563676122353.jpg (211x239, 17K)

>Leave your house for once in your pathetic life
Nigger, I drive for an hour daily, spend 8 hours in another state, 2 hours at the gym, what the fuck do you want from me?

Attached: it was as if she was looking at walking trash.png (320x320, 114K)

Just like AC Unity, right? ;) ;) ;)

Still though, much bigger than buildings in this game.

Attached: 1495166763933.webm (1280x720, 1.64M)

Considering that the buildings are built up from below sea level, no they're about the same size. CP2077 might be taller in fact.

Looks great they should save the outside wastlands appearence till the game is released for some surprise

Stop posting halo 3 screenshots and putting the cyberpunk logo on it pls

That's a new one, deserves a (you). Here you go you sperg.

I want something like what I saw in the original trailer, which group am I in?

Attached: 1566309947005.jpg (1920x1080, 425K)

Fantastically huge sky scrapers are awesome for this genre. Grandiose, awe inspiring, claustrophobic. Really gets the whole futuristic Babylon theme going by showing humanity building literal gigantic heaven piercing towers because of the unrestrained hyper corporatism. It's also making the player/low-life feel tiny and insignificant. Being a degenerate biker punk squabbling on the smog filled toxic ground surrounded by these monuments filled with people who made your life a hellish grind to begin with.

Give me the fucking buildings.

Attached: 1566515570056.png (1920x1080, 1.3M)

You're the group that's an insufferable faggot for being unable to be patient and wait until we see the main part of the city where we'll see the Trauma team pulling shit like that.

>Considering that the buildings are built up from below sea level, no they're about the same size
I'll have to see that.

>CP2077 might be taller in fact.
Even if that were the case the effect is still diminished because the skyline looks smaller then, missing the point.

Attached: 1565372431710.jpg (1920x960, 608K)

>Give me the fucking buildings
But you ignore them every time we do.
>That screenshot
Oh, you just want generic star wars.

Attached: cyberpunk_2077_gamescom_screen_4.jpg (3072x1728, 376K)

>the effect is diminished because they skyline looks smaller
NYC looks tiny as fuck when you're crossing over the bridge too.

Your delusion that it still looks like that reminds me of the W3 downgrade deniers

>But you ignore them every time we do.
>we
Kurwa go and stay go.

>Oh, you just want generic star wars.
That's from Altered Carbon. A Cyberpunk series.
But I'd be fine with Akira buildings too or Dredd buildings or BR2049 buildings Anything but what we're currently seeing.

Attached: 1566476839914.jpg (1200x800, 159K)

>scifi anime
>cyberpunk
stop it

Based retard

>Altered Carbon
>Cyberpunk
>But I'd be fine with
Bullshit. Because you screech every time you get it.

Attached: cyberpunk-city-center-2-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 88K)

>it haz bikers so its cyperbunp
You're the retard, retard.

For you to stop being a lying piece of shit and end yourself.

>Lying about my literal daily routine
How much did you pay for that projector from your NEETbux?

Attached: smug loli 14.gif (380x496, 2.56M)

this looks like a happy meal version of cyberpunk, reminds me of Crackdown

Whatever, CDPR shill. Don't think I've forgotten about you when you were here advertising that downgraded garbage shitcher 3.

>its literally what everyone on the planet wanted
wrong. I certainly didn't want that. And based cdpr for not appealing to your retards, because if they did then this game would surely be down the trash.

>No argument
KEK

Attached: 0upd1r26vn311.jpg (5486x1952, 3.99M)

You're clearly blind as a bat, so obviously you can't commute anywhere.

I didn't play Witcher 3 years until after it released and I pirated it. Kill yourself you worthless vermin.

Attached: 00016.png (597x555, 128K)

>pirates games
>calls others vermins
yikes

But I'm not getting it though. We saw that same vista four times now and it's still not impressive. It's too concentrated in one tiny area and small scaled. Not dense enough. Literally just few buildings together surrounded by absolutely nothing. It's not awe inspiring. It's just meh. You don't even need to move the camera to see the horizon surrounding it.

That user wasn't me. Also you're posting a live wallpaper. That's not an in-game shot.

Attached: 1528821369690.webm (1056x438, 3M)

>2 hours at the gym
for what

God I hate GTA

Cyperpunk 2077 more like Liarpunk 2077. I'm not ever going to touch another CDPR shit game. Sorry but you'll have to find another way to finance your tracksuits, slav scum.

GTA was never advertised as an RPG nor is it an RPG dumbfuck

not him, and I get what you're saying, but here's how I would go about it if we were creating the greatest game ever made with unlimited time and budget to do it
1. set up the main story similar to the campaigns in avp2. each type (human, alien, predator) are all playing essentially the same story, but their individual campaigns are woven together and intersect with each other. replace human, alien, predator with the different class types
2. each class would have a different home base. this would reflect the type of class and have unique npcs your class would interact with
3. class specific side quests. these would come from your unique npcs or even just randoms out in the world reacting to your class
that's what I have off the top of my head, and I already stipulate that this is an ideal scenario

>>d-d-d-dont worry guys, w-we’ll get true cyberpunk stuff s-s-soon, i-its just a c-coincidence that t-they’ve chosen to s-solely a-advertise GTA r-ripoff e-environments....

>2049
>cyberpunk kino
doesn't even come close to the soundscape, writing, visuals, noir and Hauer of the first.
it's cinema. he's on the verge of death and wanted to express something, it's the only semi melodramatic monologue in the whole film but it works because of the context.

jared leto on the other hand couldn't stop preaching poetics pointlessly.

Looks worse than Remember Me which came out in 2013.

Attached: original1.jpg (1920x1080, 647K)

That's Psycho Squad, not Trauma Team.

>it's cinema. he's on the verge of death and wanted to express something, it's the only semi melodramatic monologue in the whole film but it works because of the context.
I disagree

Based boomer

Gotta say in terms of aesthetics, i'm more into retro-futuristic Cyberpunk than more updated Modern Cyberpunk.

Not enough 80s flair to be retro-futuristic. It just seems watered down and non committed.

>Remember Me
What am I supposed to be recalling?

What is this game?

The writing and noir of the original weren't even that great.

I don't remember

I'll remember that ass

dont remember that game. looks like shit too.

oh shit I forgot that game existed

I wish we had more near future scifi that didn't go with the bleakest future possible.
There can still be fucked up and dark themes, but i'd like to believe that humanity has the potential to improve with technological progress, not just devolve into hyper corporatist slave states.

Looks too bright, where are the shadows?

>some random anons stating that it's not real cyberpunk
>the guy that created cyberpunk is helping with the game
hmmmm who do i side with

a shame this game was so rough and the plot wasn't the best
it looked really nice and had some neat ideas

>earlier in the day saw a thread with the same picture but with a COD rifle edited in
>wrote it off as a picture of a random COD map with the Cyberpunk logo slapped in there for the memes

>it's an actual screenshot from the game

this is gonna fucking suck

Attached: 1523115972012.png (172x204, 71K)

Why do you think it's so blurry? They are trying to hide the lack of detail.

>looks like shit
If that's the case then Cyberpunk's worse than shit.

Attached: p1_50515150445143.jpg (1280x720, 184K)

Trust me, I saw Blade Runner once. I know what I'm talking about.

he's right tho, and I vastly prefer the sequel

Attached: 1560739133948.jpg (449x500, 263K)

But William Gibson, the writer of Neuromancer doesn’t, right, you pathetic passive aggressive bitch?

Attached: 2BC5682F-4D7E-40FE-91B7-402584CA0977.png (589x1214, 445K)

>slap it out of her hands
>pin her little arms to the seat and take advantage
Gunfags can eat a dick.

it's a great example of minimalism in screenwriting, the confrontation between Tyrell and Batty is an example of well written scene. no surprise, David Peoples went on to write the screenplay for Unforgiven
>noir weren't even that great
did you miss the whole movie?

>did you miss the whole movie?
The whole movie was great in terms of set dressing but the actual story was extremely uninteresting.

Very little detective work and very little intrigue

I don't know how much I trust Gibson anymore when Chappie was one of his favourite movies - dude has a huge ego too. Ain't Pondsmith on the team who wrote the original PnP ruleset.

>Ain't Pondsmith on the team who wrote the original PnP ruleset.
Bruh he wasn't just on the team, he lead the team. It was his idea.

>cyberpunk automatically equals glowing neon lights and buildings at night 24/7?
Yes. It's based on noir films. You know what those are? Those are detective stories that take place exclusively at night, everything goes down within the story at night. Everything.

>Very little detective work and very little intrigue
Objectively wrong on both. Your dumb ass watched the wrong version.

lets compare dick sizes shall we?

Attached: nope.png (2460x720, 1.84M)

>The whole movie was great in terms of set dressing but the actual story was extremely uninteresting.
I feel like this is more your problem than an objective statement about the screenplay and writing. If you can't appreciate and be fascinated by the characters, the world building and explicit themes, then you should move on to a more high tension thriller.
>Very little detective work and very little intrigue
noir is a style of cinematography, visuals, certain themes and an explicit miid. bladerunner 1 has the existential cynical private detective, it has the detective work, the femme fatale, it has interrogations and it certainly does have intrigue, if you're willing to be fascinated by the actual story, it practically invented that style of scifi neo noir. plus, of course, the vangelis jazzy soundtrack that accompanies the whole thing.

visually, atmospherically and thematically, it reeks of neo noir and is a lot more true to the noir tradition than, say, 2049.

Attached: bladerunner_noir.gif (500x213, 211K)

Looks shit

>miid
meant mood

Thanks for proving my point? Cyberpunk looks like an incoherent mess.

Attached: large.jpg (1280x720, 241K)

You're so objectively wrong it's unbelievable. You're some barely 18 retard trying to give your shit uneducated and uninformed opinions. You've read nothing, consumed no greater works, you probably get excited over fucking dragon ball.

Right looks like it was made out of plastic. The architecture in Remember Me has better rustic textures and design.

I fucking hope that isn't the city center. It looks fucking tiny and lame.
I think that's just Watson seeing how close it was in the 40 min demo.

Clearly you both are more shills for this remember me game shit than I thought. Your game looks like its worse than fallout 3.
Stupid fucking reflections
Horrible Lighting
Empty world
no wonder people forgot about this game.

Why would anyone shill for a 6 year old game? Are you just a mad Pole? Cyberpunk's terrible.

Attached: 08180036483432ecfb5bd9972a200659.png (600x337, 333K)

Calm down you psychopath. I never even played Remember Me. It looks braindead. But the architecture still looks better and less plasticky.
You fucking tribalistic drone nigger.

Pondsmith is just there for PR.

He doesn't get say in anything, they own everything for the game design. He just tells them the original ideas and thoughts and then they filter him through their own (probably bad) judgments.

hahaha. firstly thank you for these you's.
Secondly to address some of your seething comments:
>Why would anyone shill for a 6 year old game? Are you just a mad Pole? Cyberpunk's terrible.
The irony in this is actually hilarious. Seethe more. I bet you're the same person who flipped over a tranny poster in one of the screen shots.

>Calm down you psychopath. I never even played Remember Me. It looks braindead. But the architecture still looks better and less plasticky.
You fucking tribalistic drone nigger.
It is braindead. No idea what you're on about everything looking plastic, thinking you're the psychopath on that one bud.

What the actual fuck are you talking about?

Attached: rememberme.jpg (851x432, 154K)

Stop answering bait ffs

now you're just showing 2d image planes for the background. What the fuck is your point now?

Looks like shit.

Why would you do this?
It just looks like current day California.

I WANNA WALK DOWN A RAINEY FUCKING STREET AT NIGHT WITH NEON SIGNS

thats right outside the homeless shelter. If they go inside they have to actually go stay in the shelter they have to go into rehab and see doctors and such.

Instead they camp outside and just go to the shelter to access services.

They are allowed to because its better to let them stay on skidrow near the shelter than have them all go bother the hipsters down the block where there is a vegan cocktail bar that specializes in gold flake covered icecream

LA is a shithole but its my shithole

That CDPR couldn't make a better looking game than one 6 years old.

Now THIS is Cyberpunk!

>the game doesn't look like how i wanted it to be
well.. tough shit? its not going to be like gits, nor 2049
its based on night city which has different sections that look distinctive and different, its going to have slums, skyscrapers, palm trees and everything
better deal it with instead of the game living rent free in your head for the rest of your lives

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1728x1300, 889K)

this gif angers you so much.

Attached: Cyberpunk-2077-1 (1).gif (750x354, 3.71M)

yeah now if only there were actually cool fuckin robo geisha I would be set

instead we just have lots of insufferable korean girls

Looks awful. There's no sense of scale and the architecture is barely futuristic. It's like they took a picture of some flats and slapped on a few billboards.

holy shit the state of burgerland

>flying cars
>you can't use them
>you can't fly at all
Yes it does anger me

Attached: Capture.png (499x506, 49K)

yeah kinda angers me too, but think about how fucked the level design would be. Look at world of warcraft. Theres a reason why people sperg over being able to fly everywhere.

Hmm.. I wonder why they have to put the logo in all their screenshots.. surely no one would mistake it for a modern day crime game..

Someone explain this.

YOU'RE OBSESSED WITH AN AESTHETIC AND CAN'T SEE THE ACTUAL STRUCTURE OF THE FILM AT ALL

SAD

Attached: 1566509775955.jpg (1920x1080, 599K)

I never played any GTA game so it means very little

New Cyberpunk screenshots

Attached: DyingLight2_screen_06.jpg (1920x1080, 478K)

but did gta flaunt those as possibilities/promises before and during development

>I greentexted every line of my post to make it look legit
faggot

Really cool of them to put TRANSFORMER in Cyberpunk

Attached: hqdefault (6).jpg (480x360, 36K)

>Altered Carbon. A Cyberpunk series.
Actually Altered Carbon is plain sci-fi but it seems like cyberpunk because the book they make into a TV show took place on earth. Go back to Yea Forums shithead and don't use the image i posted yesterday as your own. Fucking shitposter scum.

I know I like to think of sun, palms and california when I think cyberpunk

..... unironically me

Attached: 1566390559640.jpg (380x539, 283K)