Now that everyone had a chance to play the game

Now that everyone had a chance to play the game.
What are your thoughts on Three Houses?
What is your favorite route?
How would you rank the game with the rest of the series?

Attached: 1539501921395.jpg (1600x800, 262K)

Marianne best gurl. 15 year old cunny QT second best gurl.

Attached: Marianne_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 837K)

Favorite route is Blue Lions and I think it's easily the best FE title.

i would have bought and enjoyed the game if it was one long route, i feel like that would have been even more satisfying and probably would have been more kino than FE4. but from what i've seen of the game, i prefer watching others play it, not worth the 60$ atm based on graphics and how rushed it may seem.

To each his own, but I believe the multiple routes helps the grey conflict of the game. Having one route where a faction beats all the others kind of misses the point of the game.

/vg/ is useless.
Any point in holding on to Golden Fish or should I just sell them?

Blue Lions is the best. KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM

Golden Deer=Blue Lion>>>Black Eagles>>>>>>>Church
Too easy but you’re not gonna fix it without drastically overhauling the game because flight and gambits are way too good.
Upper mid tier, not my favorite of all time tier but I enjoyed it throughly. Like 3rd/4th/5th place?

agree, also the story isn´t shit for once

user here, makes sense with how the game is presented. I'm the type that enjoys a direct story without having multiple endings, for that I like to see when fans speculate that in their realm of thought. nonetheless, the story split in all routes of the game were interesting and unique to an extent.

I feel like I saw a quest that needed one but it could have been a silver fish instead

I like you get 4 routes on 1 cart whereas IF you had to buy 3 seperate or the deluxe edition

How do you get better gambits
All the ones you can buy that ive maxed are super weak now in part 2

Most of the great gambits can be unlocked via paralogues.

Golden fish, silver fish, goddess fish are meant to be sold
Theres only 1 fish for a flayn quest but it can only be caught with the tournament bait she gives you for the quest
Just go to storehouse, right to fish, select your fish and sell it
The other cheaper fishes are used for dining hall dishes

A little rough around the edges, but ultimately kino and a lot of fun.

Blue lads

Among the top

That's also correct

I only got paralogues when I recruited someone in part 1
I dont have anymore at the moment

>Yea Forums likes Marianne more than Annette

Attached: f728d6587d3a6f41a63c1b1f80f3828e.png (424x439, 251K)

Favorite route is BL, and it's ok. middle of the pack.
The lack of the cool things that fates did (attack stance, knives) and the poor production quality outside of voice acting was sad to me.

Been playing since the first GBA fire emblem and IMO, the 3H is the best the series has been since Path of Radiance

Attached: tenor.gif (498x228, 114K)

I’d put it up there with jugdral and sacred stones as my favorite in the series. Conquest was fun and all but fundamentally these are story/character focused games with plenty of cutscenes. If the story and characters are going to be there it better be good. Which is why I disagree with people who say the gameplay is more important than story in fire emblem. There’s plenty of other strategy games out there with less story so I don’t know why these nerds stick around here.
Blue lions is best. It took the normal FE story formula but added a level of edge that was sorely needed. The cast all has great chemistry together too. Supports in this game really stepped it up.

Attached: 847631DE-F1C8-4342-BF50-29B60FA954FB.jpg (834x1024, 84K)

What other SRPGS with more gameplay than plot/characters would you recommend, user?

Some of the supports are hilarious as hell and it made me like the characters even more.

Attached: 1563350255837.png (1280x720, 1019K)

>SRPGs
I said strategy games user. SRPGs are only a small part of the genre that are characterized by JRPG levels of story involvement.

>Only played BE Edelgard's route yet
I loved the game but a few things disappointed me:
>Jeralt gets killed by a litteral who who has no impact on the story and dies the next chapter
>Death knight has no role in the story at all (same for Solon)
>Why don't we fight Solon and Kronya's boss (I forgot his name), who thought it was a good idea to offscreen this fight at the end of the story
>Edelgard conquer the whole continent in 4 chapters... really.... they could have put up a fight

BE's route in general is rushed. It's the weakest and shortest route in the game and is underwhelming as hell when compared to BL and GD.

Attached: 1546946017620.jpg (546x609, 96K)

I started with Golden Deer and the story took such a weird turn with the random dubstep cult and the literal who bad guy being resurrected for the final boss.

I want to cummy cummy cum in her tummy tummy tum

I thought it was pretty neat, but it's way too easy. Surprised there wasn't a harder difficulty unlocked after my first playthrough. I've only finished the BL route and now that I started the GD route I realize that the Lions really are the best house.

Attached: 1566096963550.png (1038x1200, 1.4M)

Timeskip = 20 you dumb nigga