Another generic dark souls rip-off now with guns

>another generic dark souls rip-off now with guns
When will this meme end?

Attached: remnant-from-the-ashes-review-blogroll-1566256795838.jpg (1920x1080, 419K)

>>When will this meme end?
>he asks while nioh 2, code vein and the surge 2 are just round the corner

Fuck off

pic related is better "souls with guns" than remnant

Attached: Immortal-Unchained.jpg (960x540, 72K)

Beat it on hard and I still can't get over how bad the bosses were outside of the one butterfly with 0 adds but you have to use a moderately expensive ammo box consumable. I'm just baffled by how someone could fuck up this aspect of a wannabe Souls game so bad but hey at least we have bonfires, fog gates, and cryptic NPCs. It's like a Ghostbusters reboot of Souls games.

Why does everyone always say dark souls this dark souls that?

>code vein
Code Vein is God Eater-esque you fucking retarded mongoloid. Here's your (You).

Nioh is a way better game than Fromshit, 2 will hopefully be just as good if not better. Code Vein is similar but at least doing something a little different with the animu art style and party/co-op stuff being a big part of the game and story. Surge is shit.

Also shit.

Die

It's not generic

It's fun, you do like fun don't you? I like how expressive the characters are, not a lot of games can do silent protags, but if you've ever watched a noire film the characters heavily convey emotions using their eyes, which is something Remnant has in common, but they still give you different voice options for the protagonist regardless.

I still don't understand why this game is compared to Souls. It really plays nothing like a souls game. It's more similar to Hellgate London if anything.

>generic
>didn't play the game

>hey how do we make the bosses more challenging
>just add neverending spawns coming from all directions with no cooldown and no limit

Attached: 1535405161233.jpg (400x533, 29K)

Bloodborne?

I don’t understand it either but it’s a good way to filter out literal hive minds that don’t understand it themselves but continue to regurgitate it like the retarded meme it is.

Yeah this one is actually fun.

But is it fun?

Have fun fighting the same 4 enemies and picking up worthless loot. Nioh fags are fucking pathetic.

>Riven with lifesteal ring and increased heal necklace
>Increased attack speed ring and trait
>Storm blink mod counts as melee damage for some reason so benefits from increased melee damage and lifesteal
>Become unkillable lifesteal god who doesn't need to fire a single shot

Attached: 1531196433205.gif (180x180, 80K)