Just eat your pride and hack your switch already, retard

Just eat your pride and hack your switch already, retard

Attached: 2788AF07-AB01-4AC0-8C9C-7C95E69665C2.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S1WmmsEXtyE
softcobra.com/ntdo/ntdo-swh/
ismyswitchpatched.com
the-eye.eu/alvro/Nintendo/NSW NSP/
youtu.be/vIHuyiZKStE?t=275
switch.homebrew.guide/
youtu.be/TtlyO9rc2p8
youtu.be/j2uXv0qT9Fc
mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=44435
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MultiMediaCard#eMMC
suchmememanyskill.github.io/guides/emunand/
ismyswitchpatched.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But I don't mind hacking
I'm just too retarded to do it and have no incentive to do it
I already bought Smash which is the main & only game i'm that commited & interested about, and its modding scenes is still too barebones to consider modding.

I like to play online and I'd still buy physical copies because I like owning my games, not just owning data.

Can't. They removed the hardware vulnerability on later shipments of the first gen model

Guy i know sold his hackable switch for cheap, i told him he was a fucking retard that could have sold it more than switches are worth.

i did, and every emulator runs like dog shit. if you don't want a banned switch just for free games then hacking is pointless.

Doesn't have enough games for me to consider purchasing a console.

Wow, rude

I hacked mine ages ago.
>pride
Why would anyone have pride in owning a Switch?

I don't have a Switch, consumerist cuck.

Attached: 1557399776490.png (976x658, 283K)

Just hacked my new model tho...

I just purchased mine last week.
I would if I could OP.

My switch can't be hacked or I would've done it already.

I don't own nintendo toys.

I don't have a reason to. I bought the only games I care about with it.

If it's a new model they still can be hacked unless you were retarded and updated all the way. If it's an old model then you can still hack it. All old models are hackable.

If there's a will there's a way, nintendo trannies always find a way to hack the nintendo garbage.

>Why would anyone have pride in owning a Switch?

ask these people

Attached: genshin-impact2.jpg (510x682, 86K)

Can you still go online with it hacked?

bought it last week mate. it's as new as new.
no hope for me lad

I did it, and it's honestly pretty great. EmuNAND (can't remember the *actual name, but it's the exact same concept) is fantastic and really lets you have your cake and eat it to, as far as playing online and keeping your Switch "Clean" while still pirating it up.

The only real downside right now is that the methods for obtaining games is still super sketchy. I feel dirty going to any of the "official" repositories, and it seems like the Download-Straight-To-Your-Switch homebrew apps are either tangled in retarded drama, or never actually up. There were a couple times where I bought a game because that was actually more convenient for me than tracking down the game AND all the patches and stuff.

Yes emunand and the like are out now

Yes but you get banned as soon as they find out something is different with your device.

Can I go online with the switch without having to pay for their shitty service?

I’ll do it when there’s a Switch Pro for me to migrate my official stuff to, since I’m more interested in the Android boot exploit.

only if you don't use emunand

Please explain the whole situation, I still don't understand why the insectoids angry at that insectoid game.

what the fuck, context?

can you use it to play Wii u virtual machine games?

I will hack it when the scene gets at least as good as Wii's was. Currently it's shit, my system can't even be hacked.

>Currently it's shit, my system can't even be hacked.
It's fantastic though. Literally everything can be pirated and played and most emulators run flawlessly on it. Not only that but there are hundreds of different guides all detailing foolproof methods, with videos created detailing those methods of entry, making it one of the easiest consoles to hack. If you updated on the old Switch model you can still hack it but if you got the new ones you're SoL but that's your own fault since literally nothing needs updating to play.

Hey what is this hacking thing? I bought my switch less than a month ago and I was thinking of returning it for the new one. Should I not?

some chinese dev created an open world game where the environments almost look identical to BOTWs art style.
the gameplay though is just generic hack and slash actionj rpg faire which looks nothing like how it does in botw
but for some reason it triggered a lot of chinese switch fans.

heres the game
youtu.be/S1WmmsEXtyE

if anything, it reminds me of a "Tales of" game than BoTW

>If you updated on the old Switch model you can still hack it but if you got the new ones you're SoL but that's your own fault since literally nothing needs updating to play.
Don't be retarded, not all old switch are hackable.

plis answer, is there something similar to this?I want a wii u to play old nintendo series but a new one is more expensive than a switch

They hate knock off titles too
The phone Splatoon games Paint man Go has shit tier review scores

softcobra.com/ntdo/ntdo-swh/

here site is legit but you need to get pass the ads, now sure how up to date it is

go there and check if your current one can be hacked.
ismyswitchpatched.com

>he bought a pc instead of dumpster-diving for free parts
pleb

>every emulator runs like dog shit
>most emulators run flawlessly on it.
One of you is lying to me.

Attached: 1525831889183.jpg (349x539, 30K)

Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. The one publisher who continues to make games with a sense of wonder instead of money and you pirate their games. Nintendo are the best of the best, stealing their work is an incredible crime. I'm going to report this thread to Nintendo, have fun being banned you shitty Nintendo stans.

How much of a worry is getting your console banned these days?

>people with nintendo things flipping off sony
what context?

I tried gba, snes, psp, and ps1 emulators and they were all fine. He might have tried the N64 or DS ones which may have had issue.

Is there a way to hack it temporarily and not lose online capabilities or risk banning or anything?

I hacked my switch as soon as it was possible. What does that even have to do with pride?

those are just some roms so you can get them from somewhere and download an emulator on your switch
or even better, emulate them on pc because it'll run better

Nintenfags are angry that a game is coming out that has an aesthetic close to breath of the wild while not being an empty soulless husk of a game like botw.

not much of a worry
yes

>Nintendo faggots are defensive no matter the country of origin
How ?
The game looks more interesting than the BotW in my opinion.

Attached: 1564178318717.gif (300x188, 463K)

I have a launch day switch but it’s fully updated. I’m guessing I can’t hack it?

>tfw I report people who pirate games to the police
>tfw I got my roommate arrested for downloading games from the bay

I hope Nintendo bricks your console you scum

i will once its dead

This unironically looks awesome and doesn't remind me in the slightest about botw

goldtree + goldleaf

You can.

>still caring about this in 2019
Enjoy your virginity.

oh right, and you can find games at the-eye.eu/alvro/Nintendo/NSW NSP/

most of it is fine. you can install android for better emulation for things like ds

What are the chances of the lite being hackable?

Cool. I might if I get a Lite.

>hack my switch
>still too scared to try going back online with the original sysnand

Attached: 1373373405894.jpg (244x250, 25K)

The switch is worth hacking even if you dont pirate you nimrod. I dont see Nintendo offering me custom themes or overclocking capabilities, and their emulation solution is fucking terrible compared to free alternatives. Also dont need to pay for cloud saving and can backup saves when and where I want

pic related

Attached: 1394482652771.jpg (330x319, 48K)

>having the data of the game on your own personal device with no one being able to take it from you is not owning the game
get a load of this guy
i did it once, that was about a year ago and i'm still not banned so you'll be fine

Kill yourself bootlicker

Enjoy a cockmeat sandwich in jail little bitch

switchpirates pirate pack. newest version is pretty fast. only game ive had problems with is xc2

This dude is correct. Plus the Switch doesnt even have a fucking web browser. I'm finally gonna test fuse galee on it over that. It's actually the biggest fucking inconvienence when you're playing a game that requires wiki checks. I just hope you can keep the games you bought.

Hacked it a while ago, just finished three houses.
Any game recommendation? Is octopath traveler worth the time?

Octopath is painfully medicore, If you havent played the Mario Kingdom Battle game is a pretty good turn based game

exactly. switch fans are fucking retarded.
i dont even think you can climb stuff the same way you do in botw.

I play MHGU online, so no.

Can you mod any switch or just the first models?

you should see the other pictures of the protest.
its just them standing around the booth while playing botw on their switch.

truly pathetic.

nintendo here, just use a phone for the wikis like you would for voicechat when playing online :^))))

where do you dive

The land of imagination

Anyone got a decent guide/link? I have a hardware exploitable switch but its on firmware 8.0 I think. Is the exploit enough to bypass being on newer firmware to play newer games or do I have to use the exploit to downgrade my firmware? All the guides I found are ancient or outdated.

I hacked my vita and 3ds so I kinda know how this stuff works. Don't care much about online if I can just download the updates. I just wanna play Luigi's Mansion 3.

Attached: 7w1wqsch9ig21.png (1920x1080, 2.44M)

That's disappointing.
Will check the mario one though it looks kind of lame to be honest.

Cringe.

The gameplay is great but everything else is kinda what you would expect from something that says rabbids in the title.
It handles nucom without RNG better than anything other attempt even if its still not as good

All Nintendo systems up to N64/GBA run pretty perfect. PSP runs extremely well, and all the PS1 games I tried ran fine, and Dreamcast is hit or miss depending on the game, this is all in Switch OS. If you use a different OS and/or overclocking, then you can get DS/Gamecube/some Wii to run pretty well too.

I've got the old model (bought on release). Is there an idiot proof guide similar to hacking the 3ds

I hate botw with all my guts but this chinese game is hilarious, they even copied the music, based china lmao
youtu.be/vIHuyiZKStE?t=275

Attached: 194.jpg (436x399, 79K)

this is the best thing to do in my experience

switch.homebrew.guide/

Why ? I have the money to buy my switch games and the pc/ps vita to run my emulators

Attached: andry.jpg (393x412, 13K)

www.scenefolks.com/pages.php?page=4210

Firmware doesn't matter.

Couldn't be more wrong. Octopath>Mario Rabbids by FAR. 8/10 vs 6/10.

Last time I tried the whole "use your device to play anything for free" I ended up playing nothing. Just bought a switch and I'm going to try out the whole spend money and play one game at a time thing. I'm excited to try out oddysey tomorrow when my switch gets delivered.

why not both

How hard is it to replace joycon shells/switch shell? I would like to attempt because I miss the old plastic.

Attached: file.png (800x800, 435K)

Can you hack the latest retail models?
No?

Well, back to sleep.
Wake me up when you can.

Just give yourself a 32gig SD card and you wont be able to overload yourself

Different guy and just wanted to say I fucking loved Octopath. It depends on what you want out of a JRPG. It's got a great combat system with a fun job system you can mix and match skills in, and one of if the the best soundtracks in the year it came out. Those two aspects alone were enough to hold my attention the whole way through

If your priority is more on engaging story and characters then no, it's probably not your thing. The chapter format gets repetitive as well since each chapter plays out near identically and theres 32 of them. But I still enjoyed it more than enough to finish it

that's what you get for a nintendo console late, they always do this

Attached: Gümbä.jpg (484x534, 18K)

Slightly difficult. I fucked up the first one I tried and now it wont hold a charge

All of them made before July 2018 are hardware exploitable via the paper clip method

I remember getting my switch after the nvidia exploit thing... since im a disgusting sudaca i believe its still the old model.
What do i need? An sd how big?
Also, how the fuck do i stop the right joy-con from rebooting on its own?

Call me when online is possible for hacked switches

Or just a piece of tinfoil, that works even better

pretty much this. until I can go online there's no point

It is possible, just don't be retarded and know what you can and can't go online with

but I already did already

Attached: switch 256gb emmc.jpg (1280x960, 119K)

emunand

buy me a switch first

>TFW have a spare switch to do everything on in a complete retard-proof way but haven't hacked it yet.

What is wrong with me

Attached: stop cat.jpg (326x326, 18K)

>have a hacked switch that can upload screenshots directly to Yea Forums
>still take pictures of the fucking screen like a barbarian

Attached: 1332665823727.png (569x412, 549K)

people would say it shooped

Nope. Not gonna do it.

My switch is hackable, but I'm holding off until you can do it with the same promise to not get banned as on 3DS vita or PS3.
How's that coming along, by the way?

Attached: tumblr_o4sb8wfP901qd7dl8o1_1280.jpg (600x400, 25K)

for what purpose would someone lie about making their emunand stupidly huge?

can't, feel like im going to fuck it up and have a $300 paperweight

you never own data
you own the right to start the software when they say it's okay
buying digital is just buying a license retard

3ds is safe, vita is safe, ps3 is safe providing you have right version

If you buy a jig your chances of brick are pretty much none. there is even that SX-OS meme that is completely retard proof

Do you think a hack for 8.1 is going to come out soon?

I'm waiting for my jig to come in the mail. I'm paranoid about using paperclips or tinfoil.

Now you can play this game on switch online.

youtu.be/TtlyO9rc2p8
youtu.be/j2uXv0qT9Fc

It fucks the ass of every mk besides 64 because obviously this game is a combination of mk64 ctr dkr and doom.

It has custom levels custom items with meaning... obstacles that you can avoid and it is the fastest kart racer of all time.

It's the best damn kart racer of all time and you'd be dumb not to enjoy it for yourself.

There is tether mode where you have to race strapped to someone.
Teams
Battle
And normal racing

With mods like mk64 hopping
Kill feed
Weapons on top of the head
And don't forget your character can skip ontop of water.
mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=44435

Attached: tumblr_pibww4JJHk1w1kerio3_400.gif (360x270, 2.17M)

okay

Attached: IMG_20190822_161045.jpg (2592x1944, 812K)

Switch is relatively safe, emunand protects you from most everything.

If you want to be 100% safe you'd do emunand on a different SD card (not even a different partition), keep the system in airplane mode while in emunand, then reboot without autorcm (using the jig every single time) with the other SD card.
This IS 100% unbannable.

However using the same SD card, emunand, Incognito and autoRCM is practically safe. I've played online and survived multiple confirmed ban waves over a year.
It's literally fine.

I don't want to fuck around with Nintendo's bullshit telemetry. I'd be too paranoid that I'd do something stupid and get banned.

How are we on emunand progress? Last I heard, there's something emunand-adjacent going, but it doesn't shake all the telemetry yet.

How bout u eat my pants

I will but I need a micro SD and a reader for it, and I'm too lazy to go get one

Telemetry is pretty much dead.
The older protection was a custom-DNS you'd enter into your wifi settings.
The new protection strips all the product info from the system so it can't connect to Nintendo no matter what, Nintendo can't even see what the console information is.
If you do this inside of emunand, you've got a perfect piracy black box Nintendo can't do shit about.

Holy shit, can you spoonfeed me some more? The only place I know to look is on reddit, so I'm a little out of touch.

that's not emunand user

Hard since thanks to EU we have to use shitty solder in all electronics where the melting point is 90°C because lead is a nono for them so transparent plastic in the sun would cause it to melt off.

/devilish/

Attached: 1555867094385.jpg (634x732, 62K)

Maybe if we didn't have lead solder, you wouldn't have become retarded.

Thanks I will look through it.

Emunand has existed for awhile, but it was for SXOS (the paid CFW).
Now you have emuMMC, which is basically a free alternative.

Incognito is the new protection, you run it once and it dumps your prodinfo to your SD card while wiping it from the system.
You can do this inside of emunand/emummc to make the virtual version of the system unrecognizable and unconnectable to nintendo's servers.
Meanwhile your prodinfo is perfectly safe on system nand when you reboot into legit mode.

That's pretty much the most of it, just don't install NSPs (basically CIAs for switch) on your sysnand and you'll be in the clear. Obviously install anything you want on emunand, it's your dirty whore that doesn't talk to anyone.

This was for /diy/, sorry.

>buying digital is just buying a license
So is physical. Your licenes only comes with a physical way to get the data instead of the internet.

How in the heck did you screw that up? Are you talking about the joycons, because the Switch tablet itself is literally 4 screws and that's it.

Yeah, the joycons. Not sure what I did wrong but the batter isbfucked and wont hold a charge, and the screws are stripped so i cant take it back apart to fix it.

thats gay as shit nigga

Yeah I get that, unplugged my red joycons battery and havn't been able to get it back in since. They can be tricky.

I'll wait for a softmod.

>get banned on digital
>that's your $60 down the fucking drain

>get banned on physical
>still able to play the game offline

No

How else would you get a system memory that big then?

filename

>getting banned on a zelda game
This argument only holds merit for esport type games which are all physical anyway. If the servers shut down then you're protected from not being able to redownload your games, but if you have half a braincell you'll have all your games downloaded before the date that happens.

That doesn't mean anything. People will find another exploit.

...Okay? That just proves I'm right, it's a 256gb emunand

Attached: switch emmc.jpg (1600x1200, 147K)

Well what are the pros and cons? And what do i need to ensure that i hack my Switch in the best way possible? And don't tell me to go to that tranny filled general

>the gameplay though is just generic hack and slash actionj rpg faire which looks nothing like how it does in botw

lol this game looks a million times better than BOTW. Botw is the most overrated piece of garbage I've ever played.

just like ps4 and xbone

>are all digital anyway
Whoops.
And then I doubt any game you buy through Nintendo will get pulled from their store besides a game which teaches you how to hack your Switch or something.

This. You can legit, always still buy physical if you choose.

>the chinese copython without any physics or interaction besides scripted animations looks better
Right, mister china man.
Has the party taken your eyes as well?
Or is that stil just your sould and sense of self?

emmc not emunand retard

if your entire account gets banned all your games are gone. bye bye hundreds of dollars. better luck next time.

Should I attempt to find an older hackable switch online or should I just buy a new switch.

Find a hackable one. There's no reason not to.

Emunand is basically the exact same as emummc, so fuck off, terms don't matter

so where are we at with Switch CFW?
what can it do and not do?

Attached: 1560295444980.jpg (1250x1178, 171K)

Good thing I don't have to worry about that because there's absolutely no way to get banned from Nintendo services unless I cheat/hack... in which case I can just download all the games for free again anyways.

Again, this argument only holds merit for esport games and mmos which are all digital releases on pc. You could make the argument for steam but I haven't been banned or had a game removed from my account once in my 10 years active on Steam.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MultiMediaCard#eMMC
inb4 pretending to be retarded

Account bans from Nintendo are super rare, realisticly the worst that can happen is that specific switch will lose its ability to connect to the eshop and Nintendo netplay services

You can play Half Life

>emummc

Attached: word.jpg (180x180, 12K)

Attached: openrct2-switch.webm (800x450, 2.87M)

suchmememanyskill.github.io/guides/emunand/
Literally called both emunand and emummc, in every guide I've seen about it and elsewhere

when there is a proper emunand

emmc not emunand retard

emmc =/= emummc

I'm good, i'm not a thieving piece of trash.

>This entire account banned or service termination so you should buy physical
>Not just pirating, which will exist forever
Bonus points if you wait till the emulator is out.

I know this is a switch thread but i didnt want to shit the board with another thread. Is there anything worth buying for 3ds? Looking for some new games but i literally cant think of a single game. I only own pokemon x

>Piracy is the only thing you can do with a hacked system
>Calling piracy thieving in the first place

Attached: 4Yymus8.jpg (390x350, 40K)

Pride? Proud to be a retard?

I'm waiting for a9lh/b9s level hacking. At the moment it's menuhax tier at best.

Dilate, thieving tranny.

I like playing online

>buying a system when it is still full price and isn't easy to soft mod them
I will wait until it's $60

You can
>run linux
>run android
>with linux and a shit paid program you can install any steam game you want.
>pirate everything you want
>emulation
>mod games
>custom games

Just hack it.
Get a good sd card and then you are all set.

MH G/ translated XX, animal crossing, Bravely Default, MH4U and any Etrian Odyssey game.
Check out vsrecommendedgames fandom wiki.

You're right, you're a pathetic bootlicking corporate shill who enjoys rimming large corporation's shit caked assholes. Kill yourself subhuman faggot retard. Piracy is not only not bad, but when it is games made by multibillion dollar corporations, it is a moral good.

>only Pokemon X
Seriously nigger? I didnt even try to buy games for it besides Kid Icarus and Pokemon and I still ended up with more.

>Kid Icarus Uprising
>Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
>Ocarina of Time 3D (definitive version now, Majora's Mask 3D wasnt as good but it's still considered worth plating)
>Persona Q2 (only if you've played the mainline games, 1 is optional apparently)
>Any platformer since they're all better with 3D, so Shovel Knight, Shantae, you name it

>Thieving
Yeah, you're just a retard. Piracy is in no way stealing. Stealing would be taking something away and not leaving it. Piracy is like making a copy. So nothing gets lost there.

Stop stealing bro, no one likes a thief.

>nintendo
>60usd device ever

Attached: 1406457856057.jpg (401x399, 67K)

I got a 3ds from ebay a few months ago for $60 and I hacked it as soon as i got it. Once the switch reaches these prices I'll get one

Attached: 3ds.png (1132x212, 70K)

>$60 for a re-release of Tropical Freeze when the original released for $50 on the wii U and went down to $20.
That's when I decided I'm done with nintendo and will pirate their first party games only. Indies are still getting my money.

>I'm a gud boi, I let ninidendooo fuck my boi pussi

2ds was 80 dollars.

>used
>80 > 60

>hating used
>willingly paying full price for the same item

Have fun waiting until the next switch

You are just fuckin' stupid, Nintenfag.

>Stealing
>Thief
I don't think you know what these words mean

>2011 release date
>used
8 years of use user. Good luck with that.

Paying is letting them fuck my boy pussy?

Jeez user looks like you can't put gas into your car anymore, better steal it or they'll fuck your boy pussy.

Attached: 1566490158815.jpg (250x241, 7K)

This. Console piracy is fucking embarrassing this gen. No more free bread and wine.

Attached: jesus-wine.jpg (840x493, 68K)

And? I bought used things that are way older and work perfectly fine. N64, Sega Saturn a NES. Maybe you should buy from trusted buyers faggot

>paying and not owning the thing
>thinks modded means only piracy

Attached: 1418769488919.jpg (234x216, 19K)

>Steal
Oh look, another retard who thinks piracy is stealing

>Maybe you should buy from trusted buyers faggot
Or you could like buy it new and not get fucked by chinese ebay sellers

>STOP PIRATING! YOU'RE HURTING MY FAVORITE MEGACORP!

If only my asshole was large enough for all of nintendo like your is.

>I must dilate harder

>possibly patched
So does running Fusee Gelee have a risk of fucking anything up? What does it even do?
And don't tell me to Google it I want to hear the Yea Forums 1 sentence retard explanation

No, zero chance of fucking something up with that step. It's what starts the whole cfw process, think it just takes over the system during the startup process. Just a restart of your system and it's back to normal.

Yea man, my asshole is just swollen from all my honest purchases, surely a worse thing than stealing.

so chinks are mad about this
and we care because...?

Can you emulate ps2 on switch? If so I'll probably buy one for that

it copies the visual style almost exactly but manages to make it look even shittier
how do chinks manage this

Thanks for the explanation, bro.

>roomate
>arrested for piracy
lmao didn't happen.

no, not even dolphin runs well. you can play GC games at 10-20fps, dreamcast at 20-40 fps, and ps2 at 5 fps

I modded then continued to buy all my games. What now?

But there are gamecube virtual console games, right? So at least in the future we may get a method to patch gamecube isos to run natively on the switch? Like psp eboots

>the bay
You must be new here

short answer: no the switch isn't powerful enough

>i just stole for a little while

Yea, uh huh.

>tfw it looks 10x more interesting than Bore of The Wild
having me a kek right now

what shithole country will actually send you to jail for pirating games?

Didn't steal a thing for any amount of time. I just wanted control over the product that I bought. So what is the problem exactly?

user, you are data
we live in a digital society

>gas, a finite resource, is the same thing as copying data
Ok retard

Be proud of who you are nigger. Go on this site to determine if you can hack your switch. I use a 128gb SD card because it's about 30 gigs for emundand then use the rest on storage for games. There's tons of guides out there on how to hack your switch.
ismyswitchpatched.com/

Except Dolphin runs extremely well? Played through a couple GC games on Switch at pretty much full speed. Sure, you need to overclock for most to run that well, but still.

Cope harder, it's still stealing.

It's literally not though. Stealing = taking something away. Pirating = copying.

user how do you survive with a 128GB card? I have a 256GB, and that's not even close to enough.

Are nu-switches hackable yet?

I just hacked my switch last week and it's enough for the games I want now but I'll probably upgrade later on. I don't mind deleting the games I'm done with either.

I don't even have a switch, there's nothing I want on it. Pokemon and octopath and smash were the reasons I was gonna get one this winter but pokemon looks like garbage, octopath got ported, and smash isn't really enough to carry it. I wish I cared more about mario maker.

Attached: tenor.gif (478x268, 845K)

I do just fine with a 64 gig card since I already own most of the essentials like Smash physically

>64GB

Attached: FB_IMG_1560697009705.jpg (365x431, 17K)

Im not a degenerate hoarder like you that is alternating between 12 games at one time. all I need are maybe 1-3 big games at a time and a handful of MP indies when the lads are over

It's not mine, it's my brother's.
And he's a lawfag, he was mad when I hacked his 3ds.

Anyone know if an SX OS license is worth purchasing? I was aware of it being superior than other CFWs about a year ago but maybe others have caught up by now. If it isn't worth the money, what's the best free CFW?

based chaos bro

Attached: 1443460051694.png (520x600, 290K)

How can I hack my Switch so the left joycon works again? I can't move left on the joystick anymore. Its so annoying

If my emmc gets banned, would it affect my sysnand account, or just the console? Could I just transfer over my shit to another console?

No. What the fuck are you talking about?

>Hoarder
When there's some games that are upwards of 15-30GB each, you could only fit like 2 or 3 of those on there. Plus, bigger SD card means not needing to waste time redownloading/installing the games again.

How about you shut the fuck up with your newly learned buzz words faggot, and go bait somewhere else

It's not pride that's the problem it's lack of card reader and not wanting to pay for one

Sell your switch and get a Sony Playstation 4

Just use Atmosphere. No point in paying for SX OS. Both can run backups and make an emunand. Only big thing I think SX has is running games from an external hard drive.

I get alot out of the one I bought for Project M. Why are you so adverse to spending like 10 bucks on one?

Or, you know, have both

Attached: FB_IMG_1559492757701.jpg (720x720, 53K)

>meh it's okay it doesn't look that similar
>jumps into the wall and tries to climb it, those sound effects
holy shit the animations even looks the same.

Well it's mostly the waiting for shipping that bugs me

>selling a console with 3 games to buy a console with 1 game

Attached: 1375961925715.jpg (816x612, 157K)

Its gonna take years until the PS4 gets a good enough homebrew scenario. Currently you need to use an extremely old version and still have limitations on what the available exploit can do.

>tfw XAJ7
I'm not missing out on much, I own all the games I'd like to play

I have V2 Switch, how come hackers can't hack it yet?

I remember hacking my N3DSXL in Week 1

I want to be able to play online. That's the literally only thing holding me back.

I got Fire Emblem 3 Houses today and it forced me to do a software update. I got the switch in 2017 so can I still hack?

We really need a FAQ for posts like these. The original switch version is hackable only because Nvidia fucked up and a physical exploit was found. It's been patched and it's unlikely that a newer method will be discovered anytime soon.

Firmware doesnt matter for unpatched switches. As long as you got your Switch before halfway into 2018 and the serial number checks out you're good

These new batch of zoomer hackers seem to be hacks

I think some of them are disgusting trannies so yeah that sounds about right. I'm happy with the work they've done so far though. Don't like it? Find a way to hack it yourself you entitled fuck.

The GBATemp folks never failed me, these new batch of Switch hackers are hacks

They're far worse if they're disgusting trannies who only hack for epeen

Can all models and firmwares be hacked? No? Then no thanks

My switch is XAJ400
Sites says it's unpatched, how do you proceed?
I never play online except for the NES games

How is the scene not good? You get every game a few days before official release...

Not until I can be online at the same time.

>no gamecube virtual console
Jesus Christ what do people even buy the switch for

buy me a switch and I'll do it, but I don't really need or want one so.

Octopath is barely a 3/10 and that's generous. Mario Rabbids is a 4/10 at the lowest

Well, not every one. eShop only ones aren't ever released early. And even then, not every physical game gets leaked early either. Like, Oninaki came out today, and it got uploaded... Today. But I do agree that it's nice to get SOME games early. Hoping for Astral Chain to be leaked soon.

You can, just not while using pirated stuff or mods
Imagine having tastes this shit

>Muh Robin Hood shit meme

I wasn't gonna pay them for games anyways. Me pirating is ok :)

>just not while using pirated stuff or mods
Then how come literally everyone else says to not go online after hacking your Switch?

Homebrew general discord, get the tinfoil aio and you just push a to pirate

Is it safe yet though?

WiiU VC is garbage

Isn't there screwy about using a legit cartridge on a hacked switch? I don't remember the exact details but it was something about cartridge updates.

No I see no reason to yet, I will when I acquire a Switch Pro
Or maybe a Switch Lite I don't really know.

Can I hack my swtich and not getting banned from playing online? There's no point in hacking if I can't stomp kids online with hacked weapons and gear.

Is that so? Because I've seen plenty of people say that you can go online if you use emunand and take out the SD card you use for the hacked/pirated content. Been doing it for almost a year and no ban yet.

I'm literally too retarded to do it and I'm afraid of fucking it up. I'd need step by step pictures to even do it.

>it’s only a tethered solution
>work around s involve buying chink shit or a shitty dongle
>no easy way to go from Linux to horizon os, to emunand and sysnad without going into rcm again and reinjecting hekate
It’s getting there but there’s a lot to be done

>all these “w-wahhhh! me too stupid and scared I don’t know how wahhh!”
I’m guessing most of you work safe minimum wage jobs? it’s literally no different from following basic instructions. If you can’t even do that I really don’t know what to tell you

Last time I checked real emunand wasn't a thing yet, and that what was protayed as emunand wasn't actual proper emunand like we used to have on the 3ds

What is with all these shitty “BRO BE BASED AND HACK YOUR SWITCH” threads? I don’t recall there being this many threads for Nintendo’s other, even easier to exploit systems

I literally can't even though I want to.

More people are getting fed up with Nintendo and are starting to realize that the online isn't worth it. $20 a year for shitty NES games and multiplayer that should be free to begin with because it's P2P? Fuck that. I tried playing smash and splatoon with ethernet cables and high speed internet but it's still awful.

Emunand doesn't prevent you from getting banned, games have a encrypted header key that is unique to each individual copy, people pirating a game then going online with said game that is using a non unique header key gets them banned, emunand does not protect you from this, it can't and never will, it does protect you from a system ban given they it's actual proper emunand

You have a link to the pics?

Attached: 1543944931677.png (465x455, 444K)

Honestly there's fuck all for homebrew for it and I'm not sperg enough to turn my switch into a portabARCH linux device for a reasonable level of software.

Waiaitngefor thr next true revision before hacking.

It’s fucking Yea Forums you goober. Most don’t have a job at all

It doesn't have the full control that EmuNAND on the 3DS had as in, you can't swap serial numbers on the fly, or change your Switch's Nintendo ID to unban yourself or anything like that, but it's functionally the same thing.

There were.
Believe me, there were.
If you were here in 2012, you'd get exactly the same threads for the Wii, with exactly the same frequency.
Then it was 3DS.

Wow, what 3rd world country arrests people for pirating video games?

Seconding this, the game is great and runs damn good, even online. When Yea Forums was having weekly SRB2K session a while back I joined the server with it and apparently had less trouble connecting than people playing on PC for some reason. Only downside is that chatting in game is a bit of a hassle, but if you have an usb keyboard you can connect it to the dock and it will work perfectly.

Okay but that open world game looks great and Paintman Go is just an insectoid bootleg from the heavily "inspired" designs and godawful loud generic music to the directy ripped sfx and ink spawn. I'll also say that chinks did good work with that Pokemon bootleg game.

Only occasionally do chinks actually make something decent, most of the time their cheap app garbage is utter shit.

no

Is a 64GB card enough? I don't use my Switch enough to warrant anything bigger.

Can confirm, there was always a shitton of "bro homebrew your 3DS" threads on various boards years ago and now they're gone because the Switch Lite was made to kill off the 3DS.

I wasn't around on this site for "homebrew your wii breh" but the Wii was already piss-easy to hack.

>not just owning data
You dont even fully own your save data with a unhacked switch

Once CFW is persistent I will.

Total opposite, I work a $54k job and none of this hacking shit is even remotely related to what I have to think about for my job. I honestly don't care about learning how to do it if it's overcomplicated, and paying a hacker to do it for me would likely be more expensive than just giving Nintendo my money.

>inb4 s-shill!!
If you can hack it, good for you. Cut corners wherever you can and whenever it's convenient for you. I rarely buy anything at full price myself unless I know I love that game. Anything else I either buy secondhand, wait for a sale, or emulate on PC.

depends on how many physical games you already own

Bullshit.

>caring about anything
Kill yourself

How does emunand protect me?
Won't they see your switch serial and just ban that.

>Mom, I said nigger again!

>I'm one of you guys! N-n-nigger!

>nigger
>Mom! I said it again!

>the bay

So where do you get the switch 'roms' exactly? What about online play?

Not him but there are multiple sources you can find in the same guides you use to hack your switch in the first place.

don't tell me what to do, cumslurper

I'm fine with buying games for it. I Already have a vita for portable emulation.

look for nsp or xci files and you'll find them along with their updates and DLC

Is the ability to mod a switch dependent on the software version, hardware or both?

So how does that Morrowind homebrew run?

A bit of both but 90% of switches can be hacked currently. If you bought your Switch a little bit ago it's capable of being hacked.

If I hack my switch, can i still play online? Can I play online even on pirated games? I really dont want to get my account banned.

>If I hack my switch, can i still play online
yes
>Can I play online even on pirated games
Nope

How do I get a theme like that?