BIRTHRIGHT WAS SIMILAR IN GAMEPLAY QUALITY TO THE GBA GAMES AND THE ONLY REASON PEOPLE DONT ACKNOWLEDGE IT IS BECAUSE...

BIRTHRIGHT WAS SIMILAR IN GAMEPLAY QUALITY TO THE GBA GAMES AND THE ONLY REASON PEOPLE DONT ACKNOWLEDGE IT IS BECAUSE OF NOSTALGIA

Attached: 5C079520-CA8D-4E29-A773-EBC2D931973D.gif (200x200, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=imouto
youtu.be/_CoNE3GNP2s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to come over Sakura's cape

You just gave away that you were the same fates fag as before

The GBA games are shit so that doesn't mean much. Except for 6, the only good one.

agreed
who?

Why does this series have such bad writing?
It's like everyone takes retard pills in these games.

its consistently been bad since kaga left. it should have stuck with having a very light plot with a clever hero like fe6 but they keep getting ambitious like fe8 10 14 15

I honestly still have yet to play 6 and 7 but at the very least it's better than 8. Fuck sacred stones, I cannot comprehend why people like that one out of anything else other than Rev.

Yeah, soloing the game with Ryoma was similar to soloing the game with Seth

Attached: E54429C7-2E7A-401C-8EF4-12EC47620FB3.png (173x292, 82K)

Literal copy/paste. You already had your 300+ replies thread.

that thread was about fates story being similar in quality to the rest of the series storywriting. i remember it fondly

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-19 at 11.08.53 AM.png (920x174, 91K)

Conquest is the best turn based strategy game ever made, the fact that it has "Fire Emblem" name attached just makes it worse

>Based benevolence poster.

I didn't think 8's story was that, bad 7 was more of an example of them being overly ambitious

i meant to put 7 my b

conquest was just a polishing of awakening tho

Don't fool yourself, Fates was trashand you know it.
>B-but muh story and charecters
So you telling me dumb down Awakening plot and copy-pasted Awakening characters is a good thing ? Also, as you mentioned in the previous threads - translation and IS incompetence
>B-but a-at least gameplay is good
Yeah, amazing gameplay, put Royma in the middle and see how game play with itself

Attached: (Baby-baby-baby starts playing).jpg (295x397, 25K)

This

Conquest is if you took a Fire Emblem game (Kaga or no) and actually put effort into the development

Worst imouto in literally the entire fire emblem series.

whats an imouto?

Hana was cute. but slightly autistic.

lmgtfy.com/?q=imouto

>All Route maps
>only there's also 1 Escape map that can be cleared in literally 2 turns
>you can also grind whenever
it's like Sacred Stones, but not 7 or 6. That's more Conquests' deal.

Let's not kid ourselves, 6 is decent but it's not 7 or even 8.

every gba game had arenas that let you get infinite exp. the grinding wasnt unique to CQ.

>Arenas are just infinite EXP!
yeah with save states. While playing on console you actually have to account for the RNG in a risk/reward factor.

you can just press B

Then you lose, don't get EXP, and effectively wasted resources. You may not even escape in time.

Sup, nigger. I'm you but with twice the mobility and far better bulk. The only reason people say 6's early game is hard is because they fall for the noob trap and think using me is bad. Your faggot ass got nerfed in Revelation. I got even stronger in 7 because I got to fight in my prime.

Oh, and Xander's a whipped bitch who can't stop sucking daddy's cock.

Attached: Marcus_FE6.png (955x1172, 1.06M)

same thing can happen in the fates grinding, its not actually different in any meaningful way from arena grinding

even people who use marcus know fe6 early game is hard but i guess you wouldnt actually know that since you didnt play the game

I've beat it more times than your waifu count in Awakening, shitter.

never played awakening but its next on my list. post ur rutger

>>>>>emulating

I'm sorry for your loss.

>playing japanese games in japanese
also im loaning awakening from a friend

Hey man, it's comfy. Or at least it was. It's up in the attic somewhere. Maybe I should give FE6 a big dicking with Marcus again.

Can we take a moment to appreciate how much of a gigachad Marcus is? Seth and Titania are known for being powerful because they go pick on little kids the entire game. Marcus dunks on units that can actually defend themselves while his teammates are pretty much babies.

Every game is good. Even Fates, 6 and RD

It's mostly faggots who exclusively play FF Tactics and get butthurt that it isn't a copypaste version of that

Attached: a27d241138d5d6bf3334c034441e030e.jpg (500x389, 40K)

hes the best jeigan for his type of game where you need to just feed kills to the cavs as early as possible to survive chapters 4 and 7. he passes the torch

>FFT

Oh look, it's that overrated piece of shit again.

Would making Raijinto have 1 range fix Kyoma?

Every FE is bad. Bring Advanced Wars back thanks

Yea Forums just loves repeat speak without understanding or wanting to back shit up.
>CONQUEST, GOOD
>Why?
>...MAPS!
>WRITING BAD
>Echoes is equally boring and bad writing as Conquest/Birthright
>..ART STYLE

>Three Houses keeps all the dumb waifu-matchmaker shit where you make units marry each other but removes children so the mechanical benefits of doing so are essentially nil
I though for sure they'd have them when there was a time skip involved and yet they decided to make the gameplay of their fujoshitter bait less comepelling

This
6 is so fucking good
The perfect FE imo
7 is too bland and easy, 8 is just too fucking easy

if you didnt think conquest was good then thats ur opinion but its conistently been called the best fe on this board time and time again.

If you put Seth and Titania in FE6 they would be even better than Marcus.

Maybe one day I’ll play the unfucked translation on an emulator.

>tfw no sakura gf

Attached: why.jpg (288x499, 24K)

Birthright was an even easier Sacred Stones but I agree

Simply increasing the enemy stats would balance Ryoma. I'm sure there's at least one BR romhack that fixes the gameplay out there.

It's funny. Nohr has Knights, wyverns, terrors, maids which are far more cancerous than ninjas, and the dreaded berserkers which make every CQ player cry during the last three or so chapters of the game. BR should be way harder than CQ all things considered, but the hilariously low stats and maps keep them well in check. The few times BR DOES kick you in the balls it's always the same culprit - a berserker from three spaces away next to the bowman who dealt 0 damage just to activate attack stance.

Birthright > Conquest

>axes in 6's early game

Titania would get mobbed. Seth would be fine though.

But Conquest does have good maps and Echoes is actually pretty great except for its maps. Echoes isn't the epitome of literature but let's not pretend Fates' writing isn't the worst the series has ever experienced.

Echoes at least has the excuse of its base plot being written over 25 years ago, but the revisions to the story only help it.

>only there's also 1 Escape map that can be cleared in literally 2 turns
there aren't even any enemies between you and the exit, what the actual fuck was that

What map? I barely remeber what happens in birthright

no cause marcus chips the enemies into range of your cavs while seth wouldnt be able to do that

>Titania would get mobbed
she has C Lance though, just throw Bors' iron to her god knows he ain't using it very well

youtu.be/_CoNE3GNP2s

15:35-15:45
don't blink

Fates is trash, but I'd still pulverize Sakura's anus.

Attached: 66534313_p13.jpg (500x707, 318K)

Not that user but that's actually fucking hilarious. I don't IS were entirely thinking about the level design in that one.

It's an advance wars map

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCKS

Sakura need a good spanking.

owo