Why YES I do believe death stranding will be an excellent game!

Why YES I do believe death stranding will be an excellent game!

Attached: 1512951972405.png (482x673, 770K)

>I believe the sun will rise tomorrow
No shit, it's a Hideo Kojima game.

?
He's made 3 shit games in a row.
His games are only good with Fukushima.

RELEASE CHAPTER 52, TSUKUSHI

>muh fukushima, the literal who codec writer and programmer

Attached: grayons.jpg (720x736, 32K)

This but unironically

Death Stranding:
>Massive map
>Your objective is to travel to the west coast of America, while delivering packages and making allies for Bridges
>You must safely travel across rough terrain while managing things like keeping your BB safe so you can maneuver around BTs safely, your health (which is measured in ml, so you can bleed out possibly?), and the durability of your packages and boots
>You can use various tools such as ladders and climbing rope (and more i've seen in menus, but can't identify) to maneuver around the terrain, and you have a limited amount of them, so if you get distracted by BTs or human enemies, you might have to leave something behind, which will hinder your travelling capabilities. There are going to be various exoskeletons that you can use, probably with different benefits and different cargo capacities. We only know of the "speed" exoskeleton, which judging by game logic is probably going to move faster than normal speeds but can only hold less items. The Ludens armor might be an end-game or secret exoskeleton/equipment
>Extremely varied locations like easy to traverse plains with small hills, rocky plateaus with claustrophobic crevices that you have to traverse past, and probably in, ruined cities, areas with lots of small mossy mountains and rivers, mars-like wastelands, massive mountains peaked with snow, snowy mountains, dense forests/swamp forests, and most likely more. According to leaks and speculation, possibly even the moon will be an end-game area. I wouldn't be surprised if there's even caves
>Various types of BTs, like the floating umbilical cord ones, based on cutscenes some that appear to be quadrupeds, when BTs catch you they can bring you to various miniboss-esque enemies that are dangerous
>When you die, you get transported to an ocean-like realm where you search for your body and items in first person, to come back to life

Attached: mapsize.jpg (2618x3264, 2.35M)

pedo

>When BTs eat a corpse, a voidout happens and leaves behind a crater. Possibly an aspect of gameplay as it is shown you can also deliver corpses and there was a cutscene showing a corpse being cremated, so you might also have to bag up and cremate any corpse you find to prevent craters that could interfere with travel.
>There is also Hades, the WW1 realm, which others also say you go when you die. Though with the confirmed ocean realm, that doesn't make much sense. If you fail to find your body and come back to life in time in the ocean realm, then perhaps a voidout happens at your corpse, you lose all the packages you were delivering, and you get sent to Hades where you have to fight/find a way out to restore your disintegrated body and come back to life
>A part of one of the trailers shows you breaking open a case for your rifle, and in the menu when pulling out a ladder in release trailer, there was a rifle, so it is possible that the rifle is something you have to opt in to bring along if you think your path is going to be especially dangerous, and it will add onto your weight so you don't always want to bring it, but your handgun will always be with you
>There are multiple delivery companies, the hazmat looking people probably one of them because they were trying to steal packages. Will most likely also have to watch out for rival delivery companies trying to hijack your packages, and they will probably also have varying equipment to attack you, but most will most likely not use guns because they don't want to damage the packages. You most likely will also be able to steal their packages and deliver them
>You might get to temporarily use superpower things like the golden mask later in the game
>Mama milkies

when is the season 2. I want to suffer

He wasn't even a programmer.

Either this is going to be a mediocre game with extreme potential that gets underutilized, or it's going to be one of the greatest games ever made. I think the scale leans towards the latter , but nothing is set in stone, anything can happen. Take a look at pic related, how the station in the distance is so far yet so detailed, that also hints at the map being massive because it looks like you can go there.

Attached: mapsize2.png (782x550, 575K)

And another thing, look at the size of the crater in the top picture, and then try to find it at the player's location at the full map.

Attached: mapsize3.jpg (2618x3264, 2.14M)

Read the manga

stop going to the public pool and finish the village arc you slob

Season 2 would start at Ilblu. Idolfront is going to be a movie

It will suck

Attached: 1559655192913.png (482x449, 189K)

>mwhaaaaaaaa the Japanese games have always been celebrated for their excellence... there is movie game by Kojima inspired by that same Japanese excellence...

Attached: 1533651399091.png (500x485, 254K)

Then no one has to find out about it and it will grow into a pure and happy mariage later on.

remember, Nanachi killed at least 4 people even after she got out of Idoldront. Once an orphan-slasher always and orphan-slasher

Attached: file.png (903x747, 873K)

Is this an asian Costanza doing ishygddt?

It will be good.

>big empty map
>walk to cutscene
>place ladder
>climb rope
>change boots
>shoehorned "survival" mechanics
>optional combat
>you run away
>waste time collecting your shit when you die to invisible enemy
>social commentary about holding hands and being a cuck
>anything can happen
now this is deep.

Attached: woah.jpg (229x250, 8K)

Stop worrying about other peoples work and release the next chapter already

Attached: 1533939741743.png (838x386, 48K)

Lol why don't you just play Just Cause 2 and walk from one side of the map to the other loser

Never

Attached: 1514483108620.jpg (1278x2048, 178K)

Its going to be beautiful

Brings a tear to my eye.

Attached: DB86698C-50BE-49F3-A22A-4DB4F4E7ACDB.jpg (674x669, 101K)

Homo demons

Attached: 1E1B2804-CB2C-4358-978D-F0A723AAA1FA.jpg (665x695, 123K)

user you make the same post in every Death Stranding thread. You're legitimately obsessed.

More like mentally ill

Good shit, i wonder if there is something like building mother base as part of the gameplay. Maybe edge not city or whatever its called

Attached: F67BD106-2928-4A9E-B7AA-0257D851A517.jpg (1440x1837, 686K)

Also president of jack shit

It's honestly hard to believe they'll add the moon as another open world area, but who the fuck knows, I'm still hyped

Was picrel you? You sound quite mad about something that you haven't even seen in action yet. The full gameplay showcase is in September, so any complaints you have about the game are completely artificial until then. Sure, it could possibly end up being like that, but you can't say that as if you know, because you don't.