>sony is taking down disney alone
David and Goliath

I think so?

What does based mean?

>David is worth $40 Billion
>The analogy still works

What have Sony done?

>games where the good guys were wrongfully blamed the whole time

Attached: 1566483755930.jpg (2156x2711, 490K)

Yes. Dabbing on all the MCU normalfags and comic cucks is always the most based option.

What spider man split?
Did Sony renege on the deal they had with Disney for letting him in their movies? Seems kind of a strange decision but Sony have often proven themselves to be not the sharpest tools in the shed.

Good Spider-Man things Sony has produced: 4
Good Spider-Man things Disney has produced: 0

Apparently Disney wanted a 50% cut

disney wanted to increase their cut from 5% to 50%

They are based in Tokyo, yes.

It's english for basado.

Before:

Sony got 95% of boxoffice
Disney got 5% of boxoffice and 100% of merchandise

Almost:

Sony got 50% of boxoffice
Disney got 50% of boxoffice and 100% of merchandise

>me like super heroes

Attached: 1515480305865.jpg (1200x800, 205K)

Isn't his daughter the one that was abusing him and selling his shit? Or was there another one that did all of that?

someone please post the fucking basado image, I need it.

Dinsey spread that lie so she wouldn't be able to guard him from them

Disney wanted to increase their share of movie profits from 5% to 50%, in addition to retaining all profits from merch. Absolutely absurd """""deal""""" for a character that they do not own, and one that Sony paid for dearly in courts years ago.

NO APE ESCAPE 44

Sony are now not only the villains of Yea Forums, but of Yea Forums and Yea Forums as well
They must be stopped

It means cucked

there's nothing wrong with the medium, but the corporations streamlining it and the people consuming it
Comic related stuff used to have soul and we rarely get that anymore.

Oh
Well then yeah I can't blame them. It's about time somebody actually said no to Disney.

>Playing Spider-Man
>Decide to put on Raimi suit for NG+
>Peter starts calling Mr. Li "that dirty chink" after finding out he's Mr. Negative
Bit too far don't you think?

Attached: 81239841.png (640x360, 184K)

>being on ANY side

Attached: 657.png (480x360, 115K)

I think that was his aged care worker.

Wait until the Raft explosion.

>muh enlightened centrism

>Weeb, the post

It's also worth mentioning that Sony finances the movies and doesn't get jack shit from crossovers. Disney's offer is absolutely ridiculous.

It was both.

Attached: jc lee.jpg (672x743, 124K)

You failed to mention that Disney also put up 100% of the budget, so Sony got 95% of box office by doing jack shit but owning the movie rights.

It means that the poster has a base, you retard.

Imagine being so cowardly you cannot even admit you're a coward, and instead have to pretend to being above it all.

>Sony finances the movies
wrong

>/pol/
>super heroes

Why are you lying?

Disney was demanding that Sony split the Spider-Man movie box office revenue 50/50 with Disney alongside Disney getting 100% on home release sales and merchandise
Sony decided to back out on the new deal and Disney tried to put pressure on Sony with social media bots and shills

Oh, I feel so sorry for the giant monopoly that has fucked over IP and copyright law hard but is now getting hoisted by its own petard.

You're wrong.

>You Jew!
What the fuck Insomniac?

Attached: 1480914209.jpg (1280x720, 289K)

So smart. Your moral cowardice is why a Muslim will behead you and your sons.

Games where the bad guy creates his own demise?

Attached: 1566480106946.png (583x541, 418K)

Google it. Both movies were financed and distributed entirely by Sony.

Lying mouse shill. Kill yourself.

>Sony says no to Disney
>Disney angery
>Disney buys out all of Sony somehow
>ps5 comes with Mickey Mouse ears attached
>new lion king movie ps5 bundle
>all games on the ps5 now have Disney shit in it and are censored to hell and back
>”ho ho Kratos ahiuck how ya doing,pal? Are ya ready for the Mickey Mouse clubhouse song?”

Yes, based in California.

screenrant.com/stan-lee-elder-abuse-allegations-daughter/

A new Sony Spiderman is going to be fucking terrible. All the MCU fans aren't even going to watch it out of pure boycott.
They should just bend over, take their check, and just stick with Miles/Gwen/Penny etc and animated Spider movies.

Attached: 153933218206.jpg (3840x2160, 862K)

Attached: 1566348323570.gif (500x250, 968K)

How the fuck do you make a genuinely great animated movie but not manage to make a good live-action one

FUCK YOU AND FUCK SONY!!
I CANT STAND YOU WEEBS

t. Disney

Why do MCU fags hate Raimi-man?

Attached: SM2.jpg (1200x800, 107K)

I mean she raises a good point but I really don't like agreeing with somebody with hair like that.

I don't fucking care, I just want to see someone stand up to the Mouse for once.

Not really. their track record is pretty shit so far.
though I am curious to see what they would do with one w/o an origin story or if they would try to build off the MCU ones w/o directly stealing.
Same. I don't like Disney either but what can I say. Homecoming and Far from home were good. Sony had Spiderman 2 at least I guess, and 1 was fine but everything else...

Attached: 1478264322594 (1).jpg (592x960, 46K)

Better directors, and it's Japan. Animation is their strong point.

>Iron Boy
>good
I honestly have no idea why people think Peter Parker facing off against Tony Stark's rejects is somehow good.

>Peter's Gwen is dead
>Gwen's Peter is dead
>Movie does absolutely nothing with this and just tries to set up Miles BLACKING her in the sequel
Enjoy Silk and spiderpunk in the sequel as well, since the producers have said they want them in.

MCU Spider-Man was mediocre at best.
Spiderverse is leagues better than that garbage.
Sony will make more money if they don’t take the deal and as a plus I’ll get to see MCU fans seethe like the idiots they are.

If it ain't Parker, it ain't Spider-man, it's just a tokenized hand me down. Fuck the Spiderverse. But it also ain't Parker if Uncle Ben is replaced by Tony Stark. So, especially fuck the mouse.

Sony put up 100% of the budget, the new deal would've been Disney pays 50% of the budget and gets 50% of the box office, in addition to the merchandising not being changed at all.

>spiderpunk
Fuck yeah I love Spider-Punk

It’s more murder-suicide, Sony pictures can’t make a movie worth a damn, but they may very well just taken down the MCU with themselves.

Sony games are already censored to hell and back, what's the difference?

Spidey was the only thing I cared about in the MCU other than the early movies and Infinity War/Endgame so I guess I can ignore it now.

Side note, anyone ever realize how fucking ravenous the Spider-Man fanbase is? I swear they have an argument every week.

They made Spiderverse.

True, but when you’re talking batting averages Song Pictures make vastly more garbage over legitimate hits.

Pretty sure Spiderverse is the first good movie they’ve made in almost a decade.

Not sure why they're still trying to push Silk, unless it's just her being Asian.
Her back story is shit

new spiderman with Tobey when?

You mean California.

Attached: For ALL the players.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

>If you're not an apebrained sub 80 iq hivemind driveling retard who can't even form their own thoughts unless its right or left then you're a coward
I hope to god you're trolling right now. No shit there are people who don't follow "sides" like little children and cattle you fucking numbskull knuckle draggers.

Attached: 1460490681548.jpg (446x434, 48K)

Honestly I didn't think they COULD back out of the deal. I thought there were stipulations and clauses about the ability to do that. Lol what's Holland gonna do now, more final fantasy commercials?

>If it ain't Parker, it ain't Spider-man
yeah if s/he's not WHITE and MALE but also name Peter...Not my Spidey!!!

Attached: 1243534.jpg (1300x650, 152K)

this but unironically

I want to fuck Silk.

Attached: shlik.png (774x1776, 1.65M)

Since Sony owns the Spider-Man licence, they have the right to back out as long as the Spider-Man films they make aren't part of the MCU
Holland can still play Spider-Man in them but they just can't mention anything MCU related

Doubt he will.
He unfollowed them on Twitter, which is basically a fuck you in zoomer.

Uhhh, wow user?? It’s 2019 and you still don’t realize how deeply problematic those movies were??? Ugghhh...

I'm just here to watch the MCU die.

He still has a contract to play Spider-Man in more films so he's gonna be forced to

>Okay you gotta pick between getting raped to death with a spiked dildo with razorblades or getting your face bitten off by a pitbull
>Both of these options are shit and I don't like either them
>OH WOW WHAT A FUCKING FENCE SITTER WHAT A FUCKING FAGGOT TOO SCARED TO PICK SIDES HUH? OH BOY I BET YOU BROWSE REDDIT TOO HUH? WHY AM I BRINGING UP REDDIT YOU MIGHT ASK? BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS ABOUT SIDES IF YOUR NOT WITH US YOUR AGAINST US!

Mousekektears are fuming. Kevin and co. are scrambling to rewrite Spider-Man out the MCU, but can't since they were actually stupid enough to write Spider-Man as an Avenger, as well as Tony Stark's successor.

All that for a character they don't even own on screen.

Doesn't mean shit.
Andrew Garfield was also on contract with one more spiderman and he got out of that. Same with Ben Affleck as batman.

+merch

the mouse only has itself to blame for that. It got greedy... greedier.

>snoy

No.
I really did like this game though, I wish they made more good shit and less Naughty Dog style trash.

Seriously, were MCU fans always this pathetic and cringy? Thankfully, I don't follow comic book movies (haven't seen one since Avengers in 2012).

Ungrateful shit. Sony gave him the spot initially.

>you gotta choose between breathing or death
>PICKING SIDES IS FOR IDIOTS, I'M NOT GONNA DO EITHER
I can all caps greentext a hyperbolic argument too.

Is it true Disney activated an army of bots on Twitter to brigade and shill against Sony?

Unfunny, forced meme.

Sony undid the contract for garfield themselves.

Originally Disney wanted asa Butterfield for peter, sony picked Holland. If it wasn't for sony Holland would be doing kfc commercials.

>People called the Xbox 360 "the 360"
>Microsoft exec thinks up "Xbox One"
>"It's perfect, people will start to call it "the One"
>People end up calling it the Xbone
>Get fired from everything ever created

Attached: 42423545342345.jpg (554x960, 27K)

>you always have to pick a side even when both sides are garbage because here at Yea Forums we always have to divide into petty tribalism because the idea of a gray area is too much to think about
im fucking sick of you shitposting faggots.
do the human race a favor and blow your fucking brains out.

And? My point is contracts mean diddly shit in Hollywood if someone really wants out, regardless of which party is unhappy.
Even in the off-chance that he does do it he'd probably just phone it in hard.

Attached: 97C90E95-7046-4DA8-84EE-5AA3B2C70D2C.jpg (1920x1536, 572K)

Leave this website, dude. Everyone here is like this. Even fucking Reddit has more sense these days.

Go back.

Amy Pascal is based.

Attached: spider gwen blacked.jpg (945x850, 228K)

Okay, Yea Forums just fucked me over and somehow decided I wasn’t going to post the reaction image I wanted. Instead it got swapped out for the OP pic.
How the fuck does that even happen?

All they have to do is get Raimi back to make Spider-man 4 and give him full control over it instead of forcing him to shoehorn in things like venom on the last minute

Attached: 1566171009392.jpg (600x600, 87K)

Spiderverse was one of my favorite movies of the year, but I'm honestly not psyched about the sequel. Mostly because it's popular among the Tumblr crowd.
>Spider-Man has always been my favorite hero
>Spiderverse embodies the whole "anybody stepping up to do what they can" thing
>This is honestly probably how I wound up as a paramedic
>Movie also has a great soundtrack and is generally fun, lots of good stuff
>Take a girl to see it
>Her take away is that it's important to have diverse heroes
>She thinks I liked it because I'm also half Mexican like Miles
>Female focused sequel just steers into this crowd

>Raimi even having another chance after the "NIGGERS HANG FROM TREES" line from Spiderman 3
Never ever.

Make better posts if you want better responses. I know that might be too hard of a choice for you, but it's okay, I understand.

who cares? It's canon

Attached: spgwen2016.jpg (1300x1951, 386K)

The only thing I'm worried about is the different directors.

>Hood doesn't fall off
????

Not a single post in this reply chain is good.
>Um if you dont pick a shit side that just must mean your a coward
>Lul muh epic centerist *tips fedora*
I'm not sure where the fuck you absolute retards come from but I think you need to leave.