Friendly reminder this is perfection

friendly reminder this is perfection

Attached: G_Pro_Wireless.jpg (1920x1250, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

prosettings.net/cs-go-pro-settings-gear-list/
youtu.be/orhb7Njj3h8
reddit.com/r/MouseReview/comments/ar3vck/logitech_g_pro_wireless_switch_defect_psa_and_all/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>no DPI adjustment buttons
shit

also
>wireless
stinking turd

>no DPI adjustment buttons
there is a DPI adjustment button under the mouse.
>wireless
>bad
>in 2019
wireless is as good as wired

Attached: logitech wireless.jpg (1775x1335, 386K)

sorry mate, this is superior

Attached: IMG_20190822_204559.png (1920x1080, 2.49M)

someone post that pic with all the mice rated

>perfection
>wireless

Logitech has scrapped all quality control and you're playing the chinkshit lottery every time you buy one of their products.

>that fucking Michael Bay Transformer design
Why yes, I am a True Gamer. How could you tell?

Just got a G403 today. Pleased with my purchase.

prosettings.net/cs-go-pro-settings-gear-list/
>350+ high tier CSGO competitive players

>ctrl+f "G502"
>0 results

>ctrl+f "G Pro Wireless"
>54 results

friendly reminder that the G502 is too heavy for low sensitivity play and thus only for casuals who have a shit tier aiming style

Attached: 1484423314155.jpg (720x960, 167K)

>wireless is as good as wired
look at this tech-illiterate homo

Attached: 1565974739242.gif (300x227, 1.94M)

bitch i don't play FPS games, my laptop is too shit for that, the only game i play is Geometry Dash and literally everyone says the G502 is best for it

>wireless
>only 2 thumb buttons
>no DPI adjustment(while in use)
>scroll wheel has lateral movement
>gay ass logo
No, not at all. This mouse is good for little children learning for the first time, I guess.

look at the retarded boomer who is stuck in 2010
youtu.be/orhb7Njj3h8
Wireless transmission speed is now lower than the USB polling rate and thus as good as wired

>wireless
wireless is as good as wired, this is a fact.
This is not a matter of opinion, its not 2010 anymore, there is no delay beyond 1ms
>only 2 thumb buttons
If you play with an MMO mouse your opinion on mice is irrelevant
>no DPI adjustment(while in use)
if you need a sniper button during play you are bad at videogames or your DPI is too high in the first place
>scroll wheel has lateral movement
it doesn't

Attached: 2535463.jpg (600x536, 81K)

>pay 150$ for a meme mouse that has 10$ mouse tier flaws like M1 and 2 rubbing together and double clicking
>cope by shilling in hope others make the same mistake
shameless

Known microswitch issues. Enjoy your 2 months of perfection and waste of $150.
reddit.com/r/MouseReview/comments/ar3vck/logitech_g_pro_wireless_switch_defect_psa_and_all/

>under the mouse.

Attached: 107402.png (402x398, 126K)

>all these DPI fags

you know none of this stuff matters because youre still bad at video games. but go ahead and keep larping that youre good at CSgo because your mouse has 50 DPI settings that you can change on the fly.

Is there a wired version of this? I don't like the wireless meme and currently have a G403. But I dislike the rubbery part as it will wear down over time, even though the wear on mine is minimal after 2 years.

>have g403
>bro has g403 wireless
>atleast once a week he'll leave me hanging mid-push because "dude my mouse just died hold up"
>same shit happens with his headset, which is also wireless while mine is wired
dude it's just as good as wired!

>wireless mice
you are dumb as fuck.

>no numpad
Pathetic.

Read

bro is retarded tho, i dont use wireless but if i did i would put it in the charger before i went to bed like i do with my phone
theres no way a wireless mouse cant last a full day on a full charge

>every nook and cranny not covered in a cm thick layer of dead skin and food crumbs
>perforations in the mouse wheel not filled with brownish compressed skin cells/oil
Casual detected

judging by all the cornercutting logitech is known for I doubt that they use batteries or charging management that won't shit the bed with repeated overnight charging

This

>no dedicated wheel click button.

because
1) i keep my mouse clean unlike you
2) i bought it relatively recently

I don't trust wireless.
Had bad experience with those.

I prefer my Divina.

Attached: s2-pink-01.png (1260x840, 177K)

Looks like a sex toy

coming in matte black in a couple months or something

Yeah I change the batteries in a G602 once every month or so. Batteries aren't so much an issue. Headsets though I forget to charge that thing all the time but it takes literally 5 seconds to plug it in.

>tfw getting a huge mousepad soon

Attached: apu thumbs up.jpg (920x713, 159K)

>Mouse wheel starts double clicking 5 months in.
Why is logitech so shit at making wheels?

Attached: 41yHprHE16L._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 6K)

It really is, I sometimes yank the mouse to pull on the cable but then remember it's wireless.

>Buy a Deathadder
>It's the absolute perfect shape for my hand
>It starts double right-clicking a few months in
>Buy another one
>Same thing but this time it has annoying intrusive drivers
I'm going logitec this time!

>Buy a G502 Hero from a sale
>It starts double right clicking less than a month in
>The mouse3/scroll wheel button barely works
>Thumb buttons barely work

I am cursed. Someone help. Maybe I'll go Zowie this time. I just want the shape of a Deathadder but it works for more than 6 months.

Attached: 1556060202768.jpg (750x746, 254K)

>matte black
While I appreciate them releasing "normal" colors, I really like the feel of a glossy mouse so it sucks that you can't choose because the shape is absolutely perfect.

what does the G stand for?

>2 days straight no charging
>93%
hm i wonder how long the battery will still this efficient thats the thing making me still wanna return this

It’s not the perfect mouse, but it’s perfect for me.

Attached: 3A6AAF16-9AC2-484B-B7A6-08779E51D6D3.jpg (1000x887, 55K)

to avoid double clicking try to click further away for the outer extremities of the buttons, it has worked for me so far and i've had the G502 for 10 months now

its a perfect mouse, fuck your fingerprint sponge

Every single mouse that you use daily will either start double clicking, the mouse wheel will not click consistently or some other shit.
All mice that I got for the last 15 years would have a problem after a while, I've had logitech, razer, zowie, microsoft, coolermaster, all of them would develop an issue at some point.
Just buy a different one when the time comes or if you're within warranty ask for a replacement.

I use the g502 Hero to remind myself how left handed people are subhuman animals.

>149,00€ for a mouse
shit nigga, 60 at most

If you like the zowie ec series this is a classic

Attached: D8BkQHsU8AAb6f5.jpg (800x800, 63K)

too few buttons.

same man, something about this mouse just feels so good to me

>wireless mouse good
Are you the same autist that posts those mouse tier lists here all the time, you know, the ones with this wireless piece of shit in SSS tier every time?

Attached: 1514889684078.jpg (645x773, 56K)

its not 1998 anymore

Logitech's wireless tech is pretty new so I'm not surprised it's expensive. I expect it to drop down to only slightly more expensive than the regular versions in a couple years.

>proudly exposing your retardism for everyone to see

It's a tad heavy for CS wristlets.

dont let these weebs fool you, wireless isnt faster and only add weight

Planned obscolescence.

I got memed into buying a wireless headset from them and the power button started bugging out after a year or so.
Eventually I open that stuff up to see what's wrong with it and if I can fix it. It was fucking ridiculous.
Turns out the power button is connected to a switch on a circuit board. Said circuit board is stuck on two plastic pins with not even a nut or anything holding it down.
The circuit board is free to tilt along the axis between the two pins and the button bugs out as a result. Switching the button on and off obviously exerts a little bit of force on the board and thus it inevitably shifts.
Pushing the board back down fixes it momentarily. Inserting anything at all that pushes down on the circuit board in a third place permanently fixes the issue. Production costs of 5 cents.
Yet Logitech keeps shipping this entire line completely defective for years. It's fucking stupid.
They don't give a fuck about quality. Just waiting for the power button on my mouse to also start breaking now.

imagine playing on high sensitivity and getting carpal tunnel immediately lol

I just have very dry hands so matte finish usually feels kind of slippery to me. I absolutely agree that the Divina is perfect though, but it wouldn't hurt to let us choose the finish of the mouse, regardless of what color we choose.

Attached: 1566482638292.png (871x433, 254K)

yeah u right, this mouse here....
those holes actually give the same grip in all conditions, cause your skin enter the holes a little bit and the friction skyrockets

It's too large, needs to be 30% smaller. Otherwise good.

I need three buttons on the side. I don't do macro bullshit but:

>Forward
>back
>Mouse Button 3 (Clicking the wheel is obnoxious)

Happens with the right click in XIV now. Lifting up the right button a little and blowing in fixes it usually. I hear I need to wd40 or rubbing alcohol it. It's fucking bullshit and if I had seen a better mouse that fit my goldilocks situation (tab to rest thumb on, forward and back and a M3 button on the side) I would have bought it.

imagine not having a zowie mouse

Stupid manlet

you need to be 6'1 to post on 4channel.org

As someone who uses the wired g pro, I dont see the point of the dpi button. Honestly it just tilts me when I accidentally press it.

>simple and elegant design
>comfortable
>buttons on both sides and a dpi on the fly button
>scroll wheel feels nice and works just as well as day 1
Has never let me down, still going strong for close to 5 years now. This mouse is 10/10. It's a shame they stopped producing it.

Attached: sensei-raw-rubberized.jpg (1000x666, 62K)

>double clicks in a week

Niche use for lowering your sens for stuff like sniping. Realistic use is setting it to 16000 and spinning like a mad cunt for a few seconds.

>Holes
Fuck off

Get ASUS ROG Gladius II. If it starts double clicking, replace the microswitch.

Vid related. Literally a plug/play changeable microswitch design that's compatible with common microswitches that you can buy from ebay for $1-$2.

Attached: rog gladius switch.webm (1920x1080, 2.5M)

imagine rubbing your dick on it

>Get a Wireless G403
>Feels great
>Starts to crap out on me 2 years later, but still barely under warranty, mouse skipping a lot
>They're sending me a new G703

Great stuff.

Stop living in the past old man. Wireless mice have practically 1ms of latency now, huge battery life and never lose signal unless its of course many years old. This whole meme of "Woops battery died lol" is silly considering it warns you when you have low battery life if you've used it for days without charging, and you can plug it in while playing.

Eh, 305 is superior because of the price and you can easily mod to be lighter than the GPW if you wish. Plus, 305 has significantly better battery life and you can easily replace them unlike the G Pro's battery.