Clean Ion Fury game discussion thread

Clean Ion Fury game discussion thread
Lets talk about the best 2019 FPS
Hows your progress on higher difficult levels? Did you find every secret without cheating?

Attached: 562860_screenshots_20190821152115_1.jpg (1920x1080, 251K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P9tOa-ISoD8
twitter.com/SophNar0747/status/1164306204102995969
youtube.com/watch?v=EdQjRswRJ-0
youtube.com/watch?v=Gxk5SWQNqUw
youtube.com/watch?v=iaw4uPryG2k
youtube.com/watch?v=K68cuOtY9vc
youtube.com/watch?v=yzVoN6SD9cQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who's she?
btw, is the FPS of the decade

It's pretty good. I was gonna shit on your comment but you're probably actually correct that's is the best FPS of the decade.

i'm hoping it can one day be optimised enough to play at 120 fps. i read it was a limitation of build engine, since they pushed it pretty hard to make the game. it's games like this that annoy me that i'm spoiled by high framerates

fuck off sjw tranny enabler

first glance to me looks like milla jovovich
but longer looking theres only a hint of milla, if its based on a real person i am curious

Has anyone called this?

Attached: 20190818170102_1.jpg (1920x1080, 255K)

I am at the Heksel fight and I am not sure what it is I am supposed to do. I've killed all the enemies but now what?

I thought it was supposed to be Mila Jovovich when I saw it playing.
Also, are zone mega secrets on EVERY level or does zone mean episode, a la La Meltdown from Duke?

base

I think its based on someone, but I dont know who. Theres a japanese post in steam forums but cant read it

Fire in the hole.

I think only by zones, Im still discovering the first secrets. Found the one where you have to pull 3 levers and create a code with them. Too hard for me, had to look online

I dont know if there are other ways to hurt him, but I just shot grenades / lobbed bowling bombs down in through the roof of the dome. No idea how to hurt him if you dont have any of those.

I used the hand granades with secondary button, so they are thrown very easily through the hole

If I had to rank them, I'd say is something like
Ion Fury > Dusk > Overload > Amid Evil > NuDoom > the rest. AE and Overload could be up there, but they have some bad flaws that prevent them from truly being something excellent.

What's the difference between ultra viscera and wanton fury?
Just more enemies?

Yeah I found a carmageddon mega secret myself but I knew the piano one would have been too obscure to naturally find so I had to look it up.

I'm a brainlet. Thanks anons.

Google translate it?

>torrent game
>runs like trash
>2019 FPS

Also a lot more damage caused by enemies, less items, less ammo and I think enemies also have better IA or something like that. Shotgun guys now are very accurate with their granades

It's incredibly obtuse if you don't know how musical notation works, and even then its still obtuse considering how you even get the notes. Secret level is fucking great though

The first time it told me I missed secrets I missed 7. It was just the first 2-3 levels worth. Wen't back to the very beginning and realized I could swim in water and went under and there was stuff there but no secret chime.
I don't know. Half of the things people think are a secret aren't.
Unless you hear the jingle it isn't a secret.

Are you literally retarded?

>he doesn’t enable people to be happy and to be who they want to be within the boundary of the law

Sounds to me like you’re a wannabe moral cop who’s about to go on a shooting spree to show how virtuous he is

why are you even replying

i watched a stream and the guy tried calling it but it's not a real number
is it a reference to something?

Theres a performance "error", you can fix it most of the times deactivating vsync inside the game and activating it in your graphic card cpanel + triple buffering. After that game runs smooth

Oh Ive played piano myself for many years but just knowing what the tune itself would be was the issue I guess. I suppose, it being the secret jingle makes sense, but I was too much of a brainlet to put two and two together. I think there's a hint at it on the previous level too, but I only read about that somewhere and don't know if its true.

>within the boundary of the law
pussy. Be who you were born to be. If that is something illegal then so be it.

I doubt this game is good.
If it was, it wouldn't be buried by controversy and refunded in mass.

Post your favorite track.

youtube.com/watch?v=P9tOa-ISoD8

Attached: 6152718f305c5ba349d084128c39a034dab16c55.png (1130x1812, 1.98M)

havent played this game since the controversy... completely soured on it.

Sad!

>game is released in an unfinished state
maybe in a few years?

>why does this 555 number not work?
You know 555 numbers have been the joke fake number since like the 70s right?

post OP talks about in pic related

Attached: Clip.jpg (1838x744, 275K)

This. I don't pirate games often but did for this one because it was so easy to do. I felt so good that I didn't spend money on this thing and my pirated copy will not be updated to remove the content.

I haven't played it since the controversy. I was the user saying I was in love with Shelly's VA too. I don't care about the tranny schreeching but I don't even want to play a game knowing the people who made it caved to them.

Grow the fuck up.

Is it the protag's portrait?

Im loving all the references this game has, they are even more than classic build games

Those things were one of the main reasons I was playing them, for example finding Lara Croft in Shadow Warrior, Doom guy in Duke or Jack Nicholson in Blood. Great great job.

You must be 18 to post here

I'm in my 40s.
Sorry if I don't want to associate myself with someone that would cave to peer pressure from any group let alone the least desirable of them all, not even tangentially.

Dont know, I was hoping any of you guys know who was. You can see in the picture theres a signature, so it seems to be a resized picture or drawing

What's your favorite secret in the game?

Attached: 1566213622491.jpg (3034x4096, 3.79M)

duly noted. thanks for your valuable contribution to the thread.

how is playing a game associating yourself with the developers. that's three degrees from hitler level retarded

same. gen x'ers like us don't like people with no backbone

How does this affect your enjoyment of the game? Is it really that hard to separate creation from creator?

>how is [consuming a product that developers spent years making] associating yourself with the developers
the retard here is you

>Grow the fuck up
Okay redditor

I still didnt find all of them, but they are great -but really hard- dont want to get spoiled yet but absolutely loved the Silent Hill 4 secret, so full of details : sirens, red papers, chains in the door, paranormal activity and 1:1 apartment.

Also in the first "boss battle" where you fight lots of enemies in that square plaza, theres a secret who looks like Adam Jensen's apartment from Deus EX. Amazing

Have you guys read about the "controversy" being something sparked by a troll on Yea Forums simply because they changed Shelly's design for this new game?
And 3D Realms subsequently throwing VoidPoint under the bus every chance they had. Pretty interesting read.
twitter.com/SophNar0747/status/1164306204102995969

For me it's Broken System.
youtube.com/watch?v=EdQjRswRJ-0

i had a lot of trouble finding any secrets in this or in the remake shadow warrior i played.. or duke 3d kek.. any tips? like for example: in oddworld 2, you can tell if a screen has a secret exit on it, because somewhere semi-hidden on the screen will be a small pile of green bottles

As an adult you should be able to separate the artist from their work.

Report and ignore, faggots. Don't reply to fotm controversy shitstirrers

Attached: 1566137028339.png (178x365, 78K)

>I am what I'm consuming

Can some one provide me link for Ion Fury ? I tried to run it on EDuke32 but for some reason it didn't work

Attached: 1524122787303.jpg (600x600, 63K)

this, i guess you don't read books ever? cause many great authors were degenerate fucks not worth associating with

ATTENTION EVERYONE!

This game is available on torrent sites, free of charge AND it's the un-censored superior version! Just google Ion Fury torrent or Ion Fury free download and enjoy!

DO NOT BUY THE GAME! YOU WILL GET A CENSORED VERSION!

i haven't been following this but are trannies not buying this for being offended, and also counter-trannies not buying it for said trannies being apologised to? is this correct?

>tfw you lob a bowling bomb into a huge group of enemies

Attached: 1482587874113.jpg (499x488, 108K)

the difference is that many of these degenerate great authors are fucking dead and not here to tell us all about their inclusivity training ad assorted retarded political opinions anymore
however giving money to a company that caved in so cowardly encourages them on this path
so fuck them
maybe in 10 years when I'll have forgotten all about this shit

How hard is to talk about the game and not about some stupid shit? Im caring about the game, its gameplay, graphics and all related stuff, I dont care about all that kiddy stuff about trannies, virgins and neckbeards fights

just pirate it if you are mad about the censorship. Its like 86mbs it'll take a second

based

the trannies at resetera who weren't gonna buy it anyway, aren't buying it, and so 3d realms said sorry the game has a shampoo bottle in it called oGay like oLay , then gave 10,000 dollars to a tranny charity so now people who don't want to support leftist shit aren't giving them money

but it's a shit game not worth discussing? it's a cheap build engine mod. do you like RPG maker games too faggot?

Btw I bought the game on steam and Im still seeing all those OGAY bottles, same quotes and everything. I dont know why do you keep saying its censored. There is no patch.

back to discord subhuman mutilated degenerate

just because you fell for the propaganda doesn't mean we did, you butchered yourself and you know deep down you fucked up bad, you will never be happy - you're probably a drug addict as well, since drugs is the only way you can come even close to anything resembling joy or happiness

pre-op trannies need therapy
post-op trannies need euthanasia
tranny enablers and (((ideologues))) need summary executions by cruel and unusual means

Great, then do that instead of crying

nobody said to pay them

Games are more than just the game itself.
Your mindset is childish and irresponsible.

There is, its a secret too.

I've already torrented it, even started it, makes no difference, I've no real desire to play, for free or not after this debacle
again, maybe in a few years when i'll have forgotten all about this stupid shit

Im from Asia and I laugh at you, western people, fighting over such things and getting offended in both ways, trannies and "bend the knee" offended. So embarassing people, why you dont just enjoy the game? Dont you have anything better to do? Do you really have a lot of free time for wasting it like this

You clearly think a lot about trannies, rent free dare I say it.

can mods finally start banning these eyesore 8gag refugees? no one wants you here.

Where's that secret? For that matter, where's the twin peaks secret?

Shelly is cute!

>the tired old "muh if u hate fags u must be a closeted fag urself" argument
join the 40%

It's what happens when you have too many jobless NEETs.

Do you have lots of free time to complain about people complaining?
Get back to work chang lmao

I only know about this game because a friend was complaining about this guy fucking with the game some 3 days ago. My friend seem to really like the game but he is almost 40 so I can't say if it's really good or it's just his nostalgia speaking

Do you know the street market? The level where you go to this containers hotel? Its in the first zone.

You can watch a youtube video, but I give you this tip : 3 levers, each of them has a number over it, press them in the correct order (302), a door will open somewhere.

I dindt find the twin peaks one yet

Attached: cope.jpg (676x397, 265K)

Have you considered the reason that it's a tired old argument is because it's true?

First game I have pirated since the call of duty 4 days. I will not support this fucking censorship that those nigger faggot developers implemented.

Shieeet, I didn't realize about the levers. Thanks for the protip, user.

>mfw the jannies on Yea Forums are members of the Chinese Communist Party
not surprised in the slightest
degenerate maoist scum, you're barely a rung above subhuman trannies, you hotpocket devouring fat virgin neckbeard communist scumbags

FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK JANNIES
FUCK KIKES
AND FUCK TRANNIES

Attached: 1541624357247.png (824x800, 142K)

>I support child mutilation!
Faggot.

Not him but have you considered the fact that you could be sucking dicks instead of arguing on the internet, fag?

They are well hidden, each of them is inside a secret. Good luck!

So these are the people complaining on the Mongolian fishing forum, 40 year olds with nothing better to do. Sad.

lolno its jewish pilpul
I hate fags because fags are degenerates
I hate trannies because trannies are turbo degenerates
both groups deserve genocide via gas chambers

simple as

>game runs like shit for no reason
wtf bros?

And as an adult I should be able to enjoy the game without real world politics infecting it. But it has.

There we go again. You had to have visualised that in your head before typing it out. Speak of projection.

>Do you really have a lot of free time for wasting it like this
If you are from asia what fuck are you doing here, don't have to wake up in a few hours to go to work ?

Exactly what plenty of other people have said before you before they came out gay.

Grafitti saying YES in a circle is pointing you towards ledges and stuff you can explore. They usually lead to something.

woah...based...

who the fuck do you think a doom-clone is made for if not people that where 20s in the 90s?

Then be an adult and don't let it affect the game itself.

Ha-ha, hit a nerve.

Fun fact, theres a "hidden" weapon in the game, pic related

Attached: steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net.gif (300x169, 3.52M)

If it stayed out of the game I wouldn't care. It would just be bickering I could ignore. Once the devs caved and said they would compromise their vision to appease any group it isn't outside the game anymore. Why bother to keep 2 things intentionally intermingling separate just to ignore reality? Seems childish.

based

>this is what 3drealms apologized for
Someone call the feds and child protective services on 3drealms pls.

Also someone call the feds on retardera because pushing the idea that it's transphobic to be rationally against fucking with prepubescent and newborn children and grooming them to become trans, is just using transgender rights as a carriage to push systematic pedophilia.
Remember, NeoGAF routed these pedophiles out for a reason.

Attached: 1566480961963.jpg (642x142, 13K)

igg has the non-censored version, for free.
It is 85mb

>My friend seem to really like the game but he is almost 40 so I can't say if it's really good or it's just his nostalgia speaking
I'm 27 and I would say it's excellent. I don't really have any nostalgia for Build engine games, classic Quake or classic Doom though I enjoy them. Ion Fury is a throwback that looks, sounds and plays the part but is also doing it's own thing where it doesn't feel like a hard copy of those games, just a continuation. The only thing not there is the technical hickups of old like weird keybindings and mouse aim maybe not working out of the box, etc.

sorry faggot but I'm secure in my heterosexual and fully natural sexual orientation so your usual tactics wont work

you're repulsive, seeing faggots on the street engaging in their vile acts literally turns my stomach, you're disgusting creatures and jewish golems and I honestly can't wait for the day of the collapse to personally bash in the skulls of every faggot in my vicinity with a baseball bat

there's a difference between hating and seething user

you've demonstrated to everyone today where that line is

I have been an adult. I've rescinded my payment and have the pirated version archived. Being an adult doesn't mean accepting the nonsense of others.

Quite; especially when it's actually such an important thing; the fact that you dismiss the idea that they put a joke about gays and such into a game in the socio-political environment that we're in and how that reflects int heir level, gameplay and overall design philosophy, it speaks volumes.

Do you want to fuck Nazis and gay bashers?

I don't know what's worse, the autist that dug this up for his own personal crusade against IF or the freaks that actually ran with it and called it "transphobic"

You can repeat whatever you like to yourself it ultimately doesn't change your inner biology.

>talks shit about the older generation
>while using memes and tech that selfsame generation created for them
>in a thread about a game built solely for those same 40 year olds
Nothing about you adds up to be a person.

see

Is it only my PC or the game has a weird parallax effect? You can see it when looking down from higher ground or a platform and moving around.

Good one.
youtube.com/watch?v=Gxk5SWQNqUw

I have no input on the game itself, only the devs and publishers to. And they decided they themselves didn't even like the game in its current incarnation. And made a stink about publicizing and advertising this fact.

I think your anger about something is misplaced.

The joke is still wrong (therefore shit) because 555 wasn't for the area code, but the exchange number.

>day of the collapse
>implying you'll get to do anything in the Muslim Caphiliate that you will inevitably live in once they take over your country which will predate any societal collapse that favors you

Shiggy diggy, I hope your gamer gear t-shirts are clean and ready for when you get dragged into the street by Islamic kill squads and beheaded.

nice marketing thread, but anyone who wants to play this will pirate the uncensored version with the original artists vision

>first level
>you are still missing 10 secrets in this area

Attached: 1506259033378.jpg (393x345, 51K)

She looks like Milla Jovovich

I always though Milla was cute

Attached: Milla-640x361.jpg (640x361, 28K)

not hidden at all. I asked on the first day when people were showing webms of them throwing it at the board what would happen if they threw it at enemies, or more importantly, at bosses.
I think it was voidpoint seeding it honestly. There were posts about "what does the soap joke mean?" and then people explaining it was a Dusk joke.
I think the devs wanted people to find it but no one was because they were looking for switches.

I brought it up on the first day. I'm glad someone went and tried it.

the game insnt true 3D so it comes will all the problems of being on the build engine

which difficulty is most like ultra violence from doom? i find anything more difficult than Ultraviolence to be just kind of tedious rote memorization/peeking around corners

Is this one of those indie 'we made the graphics bad on purpose' sort of games?

It is a game deliberately attempting to capture the charm of a given era. That era being the 90s when gay jokes were literally en vogue.

Maybe I will try it them, I have some nostalgia for old fps I just haven't bought it because I have a policy of never paying more than 10 bucks in a game

kek you trannies really are fucked aren't you

if we win, at least you'll get clean deaths
the mudslimes and shitskins will definitely torture you degenerates before execution

>being literally autistic
Use your brain moran.

youtube.com/watch?v=iaw4uPryG2k
i really like this one

Reminder the devs have gone to mandatory sensitivity training

>says this while browsing the hivemind Yea Forums
lol

Aren't the devs just a bunch of autists and modders from around the internet? 3DR ain't gonna make them do shit.

i want to know this also, uv is best difficulty benchmark

didn't hear about this game until all the drama but it looks fun might pick it up

it runs like butts

>thinking Yea Forums is a hivemind when this thread literally proves otherwise.
Alot of users don't overlap in the boards they frequent. We are all unique. I go to /m/ and /tg/ others go to /o/ and Yea Forums others stay on /pol/ and /bant/.

It was actually way more than that one comment. Just falseflagging shit to try and stir more 'controversy'.

Attached: 7n22fw3j0xw21.png (680x579, 252K)

Just finished the game on the hardest difficulty. ezpz easier than Doom.

Does anyone know how this figurine will be? I want to have Shelly in my desk so much

Attached: 1562961207212.png (1184x1063, 668K)

Why there is no Ion Fury General Thread?

are you literally 12? it's the build engine...

anyone tried compiling this?

Attached: 1545098953818.png (1920x1080, 126K)

It's said "moron", not "moran".

Attached: 1560110310423.png (412x594, 461K)

see
turn off vsync in the game and turn on vsync globally through monitor/graphics card control panel. should resolve most stuttering issues.

> We are all unique
No, you're all hivemind who think you're unique and special. Just like any child/manchild.

It will look like trash. I'm not shitting on the game or the model associated with it, those little minifigs always suck ass.
>give a floppy disk USB instead of an actual floppy with 1.44mb of feels on it.

thanks. i was worried because it looked closer to blood in difficulty, which was on the annoying side to me.

I never played any of the Build Engine games before this and just tried DN3D/Blood thinking they would be similar, why is this game so much faster-paced?

found it, doesnt look that good

Attached: ionf.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

What else was there? All I heard was them shitting on SJWs on discord which seems pretty justified after resetera's reaction

Guess they forgot to censor that too.

SW and blood are meant to be played very fast too, specially because hitscan enemies, you have to keep running, jumping and getting away all the time.
In this one you play like that, but luckily there are not hitscan enemies, so you can dodge bullets just by playing good

I got the no reloads mod, and it's fucking awesome
Plus you can still press R to see the reload animations, so you can still "reload" for fun

because there are no generals on Yea Forums. If there isn't a general on /vg/ feel free to make one.

They never do. Like I said I wasn't shitting on the game or anything around it. Those figs just always look low quality. Didn't expect her to look like a funko pop thing though. Would have expected realistic or modeled in low poly.

was reloading a problem? I know older build engine games only had reloading on pistols but that always seemed like a misstep to me. Guns reload unless they are spacetech and have a reason not to need ammunition fed to it.

OK you niggers made me get Duke 3D World Tour because I never played Duke 3D before and I want to play that before Ion Maiden.

What am I in for?

Attached: 1548221067648.jpg (1920x1080, 437K)

Because it's balanced around WASD+Mouse instead of arrow-keys + alt-strafe.

The shittiest version of Duke 3D

>try to play game
>it lags the shit out of my PC
and no, i dont have vsync on

because this is built for WASD and mouse aiming, older build games were made for keyboard only and strafing

Why?

>giving Randy your money
Get a refund and download EDuke32

Why do you leftypol trannies want an anti white safespace?

I was going to call you a faggot but then I realized that the last actually good FPS was released in like 2001.

Several times when I played, I had to stop shooting to reload my weapon and gotten killed for it. Eventually I started playing around it, but it made the game a bit slower. Now, the game feels a lot more frantic, plus I can have a cheesy 90's action movie moment where I shoot more bullets out of my gun than it should carry, and then after all the enemies in an area are dead I reload my gun dramatically.

The audio quality is terrible, the "new" lighting system and 3D render has been done better in the source port EDuke32, the new weapon and episode is repetitive as fuck you could tell they didn't get give too much about it, in general never give Randy your money the best way to play Duke was Megaton Edition but that's gone now thanks to him

Its not that bad user, I kinda liked the 5th episode. Start by playing the first 4 ones in order, take your time, enjoy the game.
If you like the game you can download eduke32 later, but world tour is a nice addition to the main game, even purists dont like it a lot

It's a shame that this is the only cute Shelly art that will ever exist.

The new episode is excellent. Just because you hate Randy doesn't mean you can lie about the new levels.

>40 year old retards whining about SJW shit
I'm not even surprised anymore.

One thing in which you can't compete with Japs...

Attached: FIGURE-045080.jpg (600x600, 110K)

>lie
ok Randy

>in a thread about a game built solely for those same 40 year olds
Apparently not, because those people are too triggered to enjoy this game.

I'm pirating anyway (all you retards mouthing off about muh randy are literally forgetting what site we're on) and I don't care about the 3D render. I'd rather have the new episode available than not have it available.

Attached: 1565949636452.jpg (3034x4096, 3.79M)

>pirating garbage
hey man it's your bandwidth

This.
I liked the 5th episode. Having Levelord back among all the other classic designers is really great. City levels are comfy, long and well designed. New enemy and final boss is meh, but its a nice addition over all.

New duke voices are awful though

why are you still upset about a person who doesnt know anything about Duke 3D pirating the latest version which has the most content?

Ion Fury DLC to be announced, new design from Shelly for joining with Bombshell.
Im waiting for it, they have my money

Attached: 2fa89346133edb887f3842ea452fcf7e455aaacd.jpg (3353x2181, 2.35M)

Fair enough.

Attached: Hans, bubbie, baby.gif (200x200, 1.21M)

>(all you retards mouthing off about muh randy are literally forgetting what site we're on)
What did he mean by this? Randy is just a lying faggot whose only truly great game (expansion) is Opposing Force.

oh thank god. i was worried i wouldn't be able to enjoy the game without seeing ogay

>why are you still upset
making a lot of assumptions pal I don't care what you do as long as you don't give Randy any money

youtube.com/watch?v=K68cuOtY9vc

Honestly, Blum kicked Levelord's ass in ep5 maps, he made all the best levels.

Attached: 1.png (462x241, 116K)

Can you run the World Tour episode in eDuke32?

Hello Ion Fury devs. How are you doing?

about the fact everyone assumed I was giving Randy money lmao

u just post like a faggot bro

Hi antifa
sorry your game is going to shit all because they pandered to trannies
lol

Hey man not cool there's no need for that

Attached: 1564808741670.jpg (1599x1080, 274K)

>get woke go br-

Attached: 1561107627813.jpg (604x381, 40K)

>implying boomers are getting pissy about 3DRealms cucking Voidpoint
I guarantee you it's all social media culture warriors and raid-hungry newfags that are stupid enough to shit on a good game for the bullshit its publisher did.

Attached: __komeiji_koishi_touhou_drawn_by_jeno__92c4cf0b1f3c5cb5a0e6a3c1a18a9ca6.jpg (821x692, 145K)

if your pc can't handle a build engine game there's not much any of us here can help you with

The first half of the game in Neo DC is better than the second half. I don't know why but the Build Engine really excels in urban environments.

try complaining about something worth a shit

Attached: 1565020773480.png (3944x3152, 650K)

Attached: 1558056800860.png (500x523, 259K)

But Crysis released in 2007.

it can handle duke3D just fine, but as soon as i boot this shut up it chuggs

fuck off chang

Attached: 1562962328402.jpg (1200x675, 146K)

Patch is coming.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-22-02-54-01-787_com.discord.jpg (1200x873, 140K)

why are political memes objectively the worst memes ever created?

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-22-16-44-51-963_com.discord.jpg (935x316, 40K)

Because politics poisons everything it touches

TAIWAN #1
CHINA #4

Is she one of the things that got censored? I know they made the MC uglier because it was "sexist" to have her be attractive.

Say Hi to resetera and antifa too, they're all here to do damage control
Cant risk future devs having second thoughts about pandering to the insane left.

>clean
Hahahah, yeah right. As if the anal retentive squad is ever going to let go of the drama until they read about the developer disbanding.

>nerfs
no

He said good not good looking

>adding tranny cocks to sprites

Lol these devs faggots keep shilling this soulless game on Yea Forums.
Pathetic.

>Clusterpucks buffed
So they'll be closer to a rocket launcher?

>puck buff
YES

Wow Tim Pool did a number on your sanity

555 numbers don't really exist, it's a range reserved for works of fiction.

>they're all here to do damage control
>Cant risk future devs having second thoughts about pandering to the insane left.
this is uniroincally what is happening right now. they are still not going to buy Ion Fury though LOL.
they just want to keep their powergrip on all dissidents.

Hi tranny
sorry to hear about Ion Faggot getting bad reviews.

i want to play it but my pirated gog copy has fucked mouse input (huge noticeable input lag)

how do i fix it?

Portrait of Shelly's VA

t. casualfag who played it on normal.

they said it's gonna have a shorter window of time and it scales with difficulty

Walk up to the top of the dome, lob some explosives in there, you will be pushed back and more enemies will spawn. Then repeat until Heskel is dead.

The backlash is working
look how fucking terrified these faggots are.

Its Shelly's Voice Actress

Guys im sorry, go on without me ;_;

Attached: fury_nodrm.exe Screenshot 2019.08.22 - 19.08.02.11.png (1920x1080, 353K)

Go get a cracked copy.
Don't feel bad, you already payed for it.

The grenade launcher also works and it shoots faster. Grab a quad damage powerup and watch his health shoot down.

> tfw you're a resetera member, and everyone bends the knee, or dies to our tranny brigade

Attached: 81tHlXCKEAL._UX395_.jpg (395x378, 21K)

>Loverboy nerfed
Easily the worst thing to happen to this game. Playing with the handgun as much as possible was insanely fun.

Can't wait to see the megathread bitching as badly as Ian Ching-Cheong when all their "I played the game for 0.1 hrs and immediately refunded it but LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT KEKS" reviews are wiped.

I would rather them be forced to donate another $10k than do any of these things.

Attached: 1562719253071.png (500x356, 457K)

Faggots who care more about politics than gameplay need to fuck off back to 8gag. You smoothbrains are too dumb to enjoy anything that your talking heads haven't approved.

Is Ion Fury a prequel to Bombshell? Does this mean she loses her arm eventually

only the alt

Can u really stop talking about pol stuff here, can we have one thread about the actual game? Why jannies dont clean this shit up?

Heskels mansion is so kino

So wheres the Rocket Launcher equivalent?

>I know something that isn't true. I know this. I didn't do any looking into this matter at all. I know it.

game feels like its supposed to be a porn game like hdoom

It's a video game stay mad

>THEYRE CENSORING OUR VIEWS NOW WTF BROS

The bow.

Its not, the Ending Retconned the game being a prequel
The game was so garbage that no one wants to remember that it existed

Duke's red room, probably.

>frogposters are trannies
in other news water is wet

You don't get any.

>wait until resetrannies hit 30
>they all wipe themselves out
psssh...nothin personnel...xid...

Maybe you'd prefer resetera

this has nothing to do with pol though. unless you want to label disgrunted fans and customers as alt-right incel nazis.

>this thread

Attached: 1521597545615.png (1080x7426, 2.7M)

clusterpuck

just don't open twitter lmao problem solved

>Several times when I played, I had to stop shooting to reload my weapon and gotten killed for it.

>yet another missed opportunity to make a 90s style action figure
Still not as bad as funkoshit collectibles in Nuum.

okay now this is based

what a pathetic excuse for a human being, jesus christ

>only the actual firing mode
That was the fun part. I can't be Dirty Harold any more.

The Tranny damage control lol
>STOP THIS BACKLASH, DEVS SHOULD ONLY LISTEN TO US

>spend 2 hours in a level
>You are still missing 1 secret in this area

Attached: m3053l2mzk631.png (522x767, 187K)

Grenade launcher

That haircut though...

Attached: oOhTopl.jpg (1920x1080, 219K)

this is your brain on /pol/

I don't and it still shows up here lmao problem solved.

i mean, it's still gonna be just as powerful, except you need to be even quicker on the trigger

look who is talking

I having a hard time finding the similarities

D-Yikes!

Then they should properly fix no-autoaim mode.

>and it scales on difficulty
On the 2 highest difficulties it might as well just be "right click headshot 1 guy" which has an entirely different feel than "hold right click headshot the whole room."
The timing is going to be so short it might as well be a single click instead of span and scan. It fundamentally changes the gameplay to the point it won't be the same.

All the signs were there...

>igg
How many kinds of retarded are you? They went from having malware ads on their site to actually embedding malware on the games.

Yes review bombing them because of their 10k donation to some tranny cause will surely let devs know that they should pander to /pol/

You're supporting people who literally funded profits from the game to suicidally mentally ill.

How many threads before they retcon shelly a s a tranny?

Autistic frog is a goddamn gift to mankind in his stupidity

Calls others retarded when he can't detect false positives.
Lol

We didn't review bomb them. We used the bowling bombs irl and it turns out they end up in explosive strikes just like in the game.

*people who had their money stolen by the publisher to give to suicidally mentally ill
FTFY

Use the OpenGL renderer, not the classic one. The classic renderer has the old build engine warping.

It has shit range though.

Man its easy as fuck to spot the cripplechan tourists

So what are the odds of an Expansion Pack?

Attached: Shelly Bombshell Harris.jpg (889x1200, 166K)

would be a win for all sides

They actually used tracker music for the entire soundtrack, the absolute madmen.

not him but I pirated it and OpenGL won't work, it just results in a black screen. I still get the music and all that. I had to run it in software mode.

I don't mind the warping. reminds me of the games I played as a kid.

Range doesn't matter at all when the intended use is to backpedal and throw them forward as the idiot AI just runs at you. They run into every puck you throw, range be damned. If you are using it to snipe with when the bow exists you are playing wrong.

Maybe dont buy shit games tranny enabler

before the controversy? 90%
after? 20% tops, 10 is realistic.

I have the same issues as , I only get a blank screen when launching it in OpenGL.

Which is the track that plays during the secret baseball level?

That's pretty trashy, I'd get the regular version for the manual and not much else.

What does GDF mean anyways?

>not him but I pirated it and OpenGL won't work, it just results in a black screen
I had this because of GOG overlay, running any kind of overlay?

I went to the 1C booth at Gamescom yesterday and won a cool T-Shirt and a Light lager and an energy drink. Also got a free ion fury pin by asking nicely. The publisher (1C) seems to be pretty based.
Never played Ion Fury btw. Should I give it a go if I enjoyed Brutal Doom and fucked around in MoonMan doom 2?

Attached: 1549067932529.jpg (820x800, 363K)

lol, sour grapes

Attached: 1451939105123-1.png (1366x768, 1.23M)

Global Defense Force.

Aren't the shotgunners hitscan? I'm pretty sure they are.
A lot of fun.

Nope. Enemy bullets have high velocity but they aren't hitscan.

Not that I know of. I'm on a shitty laptop that I use to test pirated software on though and it isn't a strong machine. It is entirely possible the laptop isn't capable of rendering it. I don't know.

>MoonMan doom 2
Fucking disgusting, /pol/.wad is better by leagues

But yeah, you might like it. Build Engine plays a bit different from Idtech, but it's easy to get used to.

Giving away 10 steam keys, first 10 trans friendly comments get a key each

>you want to talk about the actual game? go back to resetera

The latest version of Eduke32 supports ion fury. I've been using it and it seems to run a bit better, who knows how old the build they packaged with the game is. If all else fails, try the classic renderer.

Sour grapes about what?

Making it known that the game is censored isn't talking about the game? Go dilate with a knife, zoomer.

Sure but those figurines are hundreds of dollars.

>backpedal and throw them forward as the idiot AI just runs at you
But muh overpowered alt fire... For me clusterpuck was "nonono, fuck this shit": the weapon.
Overall I felt like there's no place for true rocket launcher in IF because it would have too little downsides compared to the rest of explosives.

I love how it’s so obvious who never had any intention of playing the game, let alone buying it.

autism

Loosely based on Valerie Arem

So since we're in full-on boomer discussion here, how is sigil? I've been pondering about buying a copy just to support Romero's fat ass.

Attached: 1544824238134.jpg (750x750, 291K)

Bullshit

holy shit 3D Realms is so desperate they are now giving away their game for free to ResetERA because otherwise they would never buy it.
This is beyond pathetic and really shows where their priorities as a publisher are.

Attached: trannyera is never going to buy your game.jpg (1517x441, 47K)

That's just the bombshell model, you retarded LARPer.

I'd rather not...

I dunno, i just played a couple of levels for laughs. Here's the pin that I got.

Attached: IMG_20190822_220926.jpg (3968x2240, 1.24M)

If you want to discuss the game while purposefully ignoring the realities of the nightmarish censorship of the hobby you fags are infesting then yes do it on resetera.

this game sucks, though. fps of the decade? compared to what? call of duty? fucking pathetic.

Romero apparently didn't know of or bother to look at anything in the build engine post Ep3. Probably intentionally so.
It plays like it could have been released back in the day and you wouldn't know it wasn't. Whether that is a good thing or a bad thing is up to you.
Full of classic Romero traps of "oh shit turn around" and then everything spawns behind you as soon as you turn to see the 1 imp that originally spawned to trick you into looking away.
Sigil soundtrack is great-ish but not when playing the game. Use the actual soundfonts there.

Gender Dysmorphic Fetish

You cutting your cock off to worry normal people is not "rent free."

Watch civie11s review on YouTube, he has a pretty good analysis on it. It's for me personally too Romero (hard) but it's well made.

Stop shilling Civvie.

His b levels are more enjoyable, Sigil just tires to be its own thing. I'd buy the box for the art since the wad is free

Dude, sigil is just a wad for doom, it has nothing to do with the build engine.

Dusk was so fucking sick. Amid Evil was great too but the level design didn't surprise me quite as much. Loved how surreal the enemies were. Now I'm about an hour into Ion Fury and i love it. Trading the wild dreamscapes of Dusk and AE for these intricate city/building maps with so many different parts and areas to explore is my shit. Guns are a little simplistic but feel good

>1C
Is this the same 1C responsible for horrendous russian localizations in 90s-00s (which were worse than pirate "localizations") with huge fucking "PLAYTHINGS COLLECTION" label slapped onto the cover art?

Attached: 17736456.png (500x520, 160K)

I liked it better than thy flesh consumed

Nice.

Why? For a YouTube reviewer he's alright.

Well, yeah. Because thy flesh consumed fucking sucks. Better than plutonia, tho.

Dumb shit like these Ion Fury threads didn’t happen on infinite Yea Forums.

Compared to lots of things. Dusk and Amid Evil are pretty much critically on top of the pack right now. Game's great, where are your arguments?

He doesn't like /pol/ memes, so he's strictly verboten.

Post her facial sprites getting progressively more fucked up.

I heard a theory about negative universes, as in a photograpgic negative. I think resetera and Yea Forums are just the same thing but in different universes.

Not enough weapons desu

Dusk (and cuphead, I guess) made me change my mind about unity games and what they can do with them.

>disgrunted fans

Attached: really makes you think.png (1496x9920, 1.24M)

I am quite high right now, disregard that part.
Everything else is spot on. Its not for randos that want more Doom, its for people that play Plutonia and think there isn't enough of it.

great. worthless plastic things

>supporting tranny apologists

I wouldn't say it sucked but a few levels are fucking retard tier like perfect hatred

It's a shame that you had to shoot up schools and get your den of psychopaths closed down. I think voat would be more up your speed.

Resetera and Yea Forumssetera are the embodiment of horse shoe theory. That’s how that retarded autist that was freaking out over Shelly’s ‘90s designs managed to rile up both camps of retards.

He's a cuck.

I cannot care less about trannies. I base my purchases on one criteria
>Will I enjoy the game

Attached: 1565812050057.png (640x640, 271K)

what is this thing

Attached: 1565874800795.png (216x205, 10K)

Press N

Cope and dilate.

I guess so. I asked at tge booth about this and to my surprise, they are a czech company.
But yeah, i remember playing games published by 1C, which also had bad localizations, btw.

Usable radar

>acting superior about letting the board devolve into a no-games shitshow

Get cancer you fucking shill cunt

Attached: igHlydbnapf0.gif (699x395, 3.48M)

>caring this much about politics on a vidya board

Ah scheisse I wasn't aware of that, disliking all his vids and unsubscribing rn

I

>middle bottom
Fuck, that's way too brutal.

Sterile artstyle killed Overload for me. Guns, environments, enemies - everything lacks personality. Or maybe I'm just too brainlet for 6DOF

Attached: 1518988346371.jpg (750x730, 196K)

N

Probably is. Not the guy you replied to but i've always known them as the company who made IL-2.

'Not great, not terrible' on the way out was a nice touch.

Attached: capt0013.png (1920x1080, 494K)

Good Game.

>keep seeing this
>"evidence" is always anonymous posts on Yea Forums
It baffles me how these people don't understand.

how do i use it ichecked the keybinds there is nothing there

you fags had a gamergate general in 2019

Attached: 1562795659909.gif (128x128, 175K)

>cherrypicking

Attached: 1556879965503.jpg (965x900, 104K)

Attached: d5w10d7-a901e3bc-8c39-4c54-8907-d46151015dbc.gif (200x200, 85K)

noice

I literally told you on your first reply. Press N, retard.

oh haha i didnt see that one thx bud

Playing through Reformation Plaza (the level where you cross between skyscrapers and have a shootout among a bunch of shipping containers) put a big fat smile on my face. I'm adamant that modern cinematic games are better than old-school shooters but god damn this game sure as hell makes the case for them!

Looks like I'm the retard, whatever.

Attached: itsthere.png (1281x723, 365K)

can yiu animate it like in ?

Cherry picking would be showing only those reviews. The purpose of the image was to show a random selection of reviews and show that a majority of those reviews were not genuine reviews.

It's not cherry picking. You can still be dubious of the image's credibility, but that is not cherry picking.

Well too bad its corridors galore after that.

What do you think cherrypicking means? Half of the negative reviews are people with less than two hours played who don't mention the game at all.

he got in an argument with /vr/ and took it personally to the point of bringing it up in his Shadow Warrior review. Acts above it them then acts just like them but worse.
His vids are great though but he needs to return to the lore.

Nothing happens on not4chan anymore kek.

Attached: 4Yymus8.jpg (390x350, 40K)

>That autist annoying everyone and encouraging this entire shitshow is now representative of Yea Forums

Attached: you can hear it.gif (400x224, 1.1M)

Attached: suck it.jpg (718x278, 33K)

RESETERA BAY-BEEE

Back to facebook boomer

Yeah but thats what makes getting out to the hospital area so much more rewarding.

>an argument with /vr/ and took it personally to the point of bringing it up in his Shadow Warrior review
/vr/ are full of fucking morons though. And that joke was gold.

thats not what cherrypicking means

It'll happen here soon

*not a threat FBI

>ywn fuck her decapitated neckpussy
why even live bros

dumb cat poster

Butthurt polfags have been buying, negatively reviewing, and then refunding the game, massively bloating the number of negative reviews and completely outsizing this moronic controversy

What did he say about /vr/

>femoid protagonist

The joke was good but him venting months afterward in a video was cringe.

Yep, a containment thread for the few retards that couldn’t let go so that the rest of the board wasn’t shit.

>flemoid protagonist

What the sewers? The caves? The industrial factory? Heskel's boring old house? Nothing is exiting after you leave the city.
The game dropped the Cyberpunk aesthetics rather quick, i hoped it wouldn't but it just did the usual fps old fps levels.

It's not cherrypicking. Those were negative reviews, sorted by most recent, from a couple days ago. Here are the ones from today.

Attached: screencapture-store-steampowered-app-562860-Ion-Fury-2019-08-22-13_26_42.png (1232x9408, 1.15M)

>so that the rest of the board wasnt shit

Heskel's house is one of the best maps in the entire game, pleb.

Heskel's house, as stated above, one of the best levels in the game.

Go actually look through the recent steam reviews you fucking dick sucking niggers, a good 80% of them have over 5 hours into the game. Its a fucking build engine game with 7 levels it doens't take that long to beat if you've played build for any extended period of time. Fuck yourselves.

Attached: 1519830594834.jpg (640x480, 35K)

it was joke user.
For a video made down the line.

Would you die in that room if your hazmat powerup runs out?

>/vr/ says that the key to playing any old build engine game is to memorize enemy placements
/vr/ is fucking stupid.

>7 levels
And yet it's long as fuck for a '90s' fps.

>Its a fucking build engine game with 7 levels it doens't take that long to beat if you've played build for any extended period of time
Speaking of people who didn't play fucking shit

>Go actually look through the recent steam reviews you fucking dick sucking niggers, a good 80% of them have over 5 hours into the game. Its a fucking build engine game with 7 levels it doens't take that long to beat if you've played build for any extended period of time. Fuck yourselves.

Attached: 1566299378890.jpg (1300x1252, 215K)

>implying 8/pol/ was all of 12-Yea Forums

He said they were sad pathetic idiots for thinking it is all memorization instead of skill in old shooters.
He is right but carrying an albatross for /vr/ to the point you publicize your grievance is equally as petty, if not more.

Heskel's house is boring and an embarrassing late level.
>there is a lot to shoot
>whoop de doo 10/10
They could have doubled down on the Cyberpunk, but they went for a fucking place that wouldn't be out of place in any other shooter or any other game.

It's a fantastic level, acquire taste fgt.

>waaah everyone who does entertainment must be a pillar of virtue

Its shit.
Get brains retard.

That joke about enemy placement? How the fuck does someone take offense from that lmao

fun mindless shooter
Protag's dialogue is cringe, and the story sucks dick though
>muh evil scientist

no, the joke about him constantly getting the asspains about shitty dos games was not related to the /vr/ joke in any way except Civvie reflecting and realizing he isn't any better than them.

>text isn't backwards

>waaaaah I want the media I ingest willingly to come from the weakest shit imaginable.
"no"
Standards were a thing that existed before the internet.

Ask Civvie, he is the one that got so upset he had to say his piece months later in a review. He could have said his piece in the threads he was in and had discourse. He didn't want discourse, he wanted to talk down to a group without it being a dialogue.
And that is fine, he is allowed to do that all he wants. People who know are also allowed to judge him accordingly for it.

Why did they remove the joke?

It's not fair to shit on any classic FPS for its story. Literally all of them can be boiled down to 'muh X.'

>muh demon demons
>muh alien bastards
>mun cultists
>muh boss
>muh space demons
>muh dinosaurs
>muh predator aliens

BAM
pirated

Attached: ssw.png (1481x234, 25K)

Lower the resolution, it's not like it's going to look any uglier.

(you)?

>OY VEY CENSOR THIS AT ONCE!

Discovering that she has a dick.

no, no, only works for offended trannies, not offensive gore
remember, different treatment for different people

Based.

because wrongthink is real and people must be punished for it.

Attached: 20190821193215_1.png (1680x1050, 2.42M)

Yes, you die in a second or two once the powerup runs out.

lmao
Based.

Civvie is based and fuck Yea Forums sensitive faggots

No dude that's Hedon.

>436 replies
>135 unique posters
Shill harder losers. Your entire PR department should be fired and banned from working as a PR manager.

If this doesn't get patched out with the oGay you officially know where the devs stand.

I mean even quake/doom didn't go that far. Is it 1hp face or for death?

>Resetera trannies are bad m'kay? But don't you think people getting mad at 3D Realms pandering to said Resetera trannies who never had the intention to buy and play their game, are just as bad?

This is how low IQ you are.

Attached: yoshi on pcp.jpg (184x184, 7K)

Jesus Christ fuck politics and brainwashed polcucks

Is there any Civvie picture? I always wondered how he looks like with that voice

is that real

Literally the most overrated EAshit garbage

Glad I managed to get the original

Attached: capt0000.png (1920x1080, 309K)

He literally puts his face into almost every vid. That face in the headware is him. He uses a derpy drawing now because people made fun of him for being a ginger (even though he brings it up and you wouldn't know with the colander on his head).

>Heskel! Move your ass out so I can 40% it!
JESUS CHRIST VOIDPOINT, WTF?

Did you guys find this reference in the shopping mall level?

I wish we had more city levels, those are the most fun, and not that fucking sewers/labs/tunnels/random metallic hallways everywhere

Attached: Chopping-Mall.jpg (960x520, 89K)

>and then John was a zombie
10/10 character development i cry every time. Doom the finest work of art of our generation.

>refunding a game while you are able to is BAD!!!!

lol, didnt pay attention before, just as I was imagening him

Attached: 1550252841004.png (515x612, 348K)

t. retardera tranny scared shitless that they are going to lose control over the video games industry.

after this precedence developers and publishers will think twice bending the knee to a bunch of child abusing freaks of nature

Attached: 3D Realms going full retard.jpg (2045x2809, 1.23M)

Please let that be real.

Attached: 1563435814474.png (300x486, 187K)

I think they overdid it with the second sewer level but I enjoyed it nevertheless. I think they go for metallic hallways and urban environments because when you try to do more freeform stuff like nature and trees in build it looks like absolute assholes, like that level later on. But the cyberpunk shit looks fantastic.

you've been brainwashed you pawn

Best exploding head in cinema history.

Dilate

Lol the trailer youtube.com/watch?v=yzVoN6SD9cQ even the shopping mall has the same name in the game

These 80s films are so disgusting nowadays, imagening releasing one like this in 2019

But it wasn't actually trannies who start reviewbombing the game. Your picture is unrelated to the situation.

learn independence instead of regurgitating the same "memes"

All I said was that it wasn't cherrypicking. Just admit you were wrong to call it cherrypicking. There is a reasonable argument to be made about what percentage of actual customers are mad about the change, but calling that image cherrypicking isn't it.

SOUL

Attached: soul.png (1280x720, 306K)

oh god i cant cant contain my laughter anymore and a coworker is going to start wondering whats so funny

Is that the Doom skybox?

>everything has a different texture resolution
it looks like shit

>visit swfchan for old times sake
>see this plastered as a notice on nearly every page
Yeah the chan brainwashing isn't real.

Attached: chan cucked.png (918x64, 15K)

Where is that guy with a pipe and steam through him? I thought it was in the Fan Service level but it doesnt

Doom1?

>Hurr durr you've been brainwashed
And you're talking about repetition

Attached: 1566489993183.jpg (719x719, 128K)

Just say you remembered something funny if they ask
Not that hard

Oh so that's what that was

Yes.

Attached: 01.jpg (1280x720, 591K)

That's what they're replacing the ogay with, retard

He will ask what was it exactly.

No. Dev already told he's changing it with another joke.

>If this doesn't get patched out with the oGay you officially know where the devs stand.

Attached: 1566248265184.png (805x851, 89K)

>Duke nukem 3d in modern release, literally all the new fags fond over it
Welcome to gaming, faggot.

Soyp is the other joke. Soyp was not in the game already. Ogay was the only soap.

Both will be removed and now these will be skub

I'm sad this great game is getting review bombed and shit posted because of some garbage drama.

Oh, my bad.

it is very well related. the reviewbombing started after 3D Realms decided to go full retard and piss off every normal human being that does not want to appease and further empower mentally insane trannies.

If you didn't know why the fuck did you argue in the first place? I told you that's what it was being replaced with. Why did you not stop to think you were wrong about something?

NEVER

The only acceptable solution.

This. What you are seeing isn't "review bombing" which is done for the lolz. This is actual consumers being pissed and showing it.

>

Attached: 1566507319652.jpg (500x375, 36K)

It is indeed.
It also sadness me about 3Drealms, I absolutely loved them back in their days, waiting for years to make a comeback and now this is happening. I hope they can recover from this because Ion Fury got so nice reviews everywhere, and they could keep doing games like this, or even a expansion

The lab, and house were fun (and the city levels ofc, because it reminds me of real locations).

The most cringe levels was the "construction site" which was also somehow related to the GDF building which seemed a bit empty and repeating. (without even cool construction stuff in it like cranes)

And the rail levels (not to be confused with the train which was super fun), which at first were fun, but then got boring fust. Especially since at some point you thought you were going to solve a puzzle and get to ride something, but you didnt.

The reactor level was kinda cool if you knew how reactors work and noticed that it seemed to have both a cooling loop, and a "dirty water" loop, but it wasn't accurate enough to geek out completely and apart from that pretty boring. If they trully had a reactor in near educational detail bit might have been much cooler.

Someone post this to resetera

>Why did you not stop to think you were wrong about something?
imagine doing this, ever
holy fucking crinfe

I support poisoning children. Yuck, kys in Minecraft

I replaced it with my local area code. What is your local area code user?

Attached: 1376567134315.png (916x975, 871K)

I don’t fucking care about your culture war in the same way that you don’t care about Ion Fury.

It'd be funny seeing a bunch of commied defending a multinational company.

Fuck 3DR, they should've just ignored the "controversy" in the first place and now Voidpoint is getting fucked over.

Where is the porn?
I demand qt bomb defusing "tomboy" porn.

Attached: 1504835311980.gif (720x540, 3.35M)

I want a comic of Shelly slamming down a dozen tacos and 4 huge burgers right before chugging a couple dozen cans of soda then in the next panel she's embarrassed as she tries to get around with a huge belly sloshing full of soda and snacks

what a nice secret I found, best father ever

Attached: 20190822233356_1.jpg (1920x1080, 188K)

same but instead of just growing a belly she gets bigger and bigger with each new food until she eventually transforms into a pig cop and finishes her feast by swallowing duke nukem whole

>secret baseball level
Wait, what? Tell me more.

you solve the piano secret and get a purple keycard that opens the entrance to the game's secret level

Where are the fucking drawfags?

Attached: 1559679009265.png (923x644, 242K)

>call it the secret baseball level
>its all about golf rumors
Had to find some way to let the public know but I think it was still too cryptic.

I honestly feel for him, his family has too suffer for this

Attached: 1526950457975.jpg (800x450, 52K)

He probably already got paid for the game, though.

Yeah, very wholesome. There's also a Duke in the window if you didn't notice, Shelly gets a line when you interact with it.

I think that's a twin peaks reference since the game already has an abundance of those