Splatoon

Is this unironically the best third person shooter out there?

Shit is so refreshing as opposed to the usual "serious" shooters and BRs.

Attached: splatoon-2-video-game-characters.jpg (1500x1000, 303K)

Dunno about unironically "best", but it's definitely up there. It's nice to have a game in the genre that shakes shit up enough compared to the norm that you can come back to it at almost any time and enjoy a strong change of pace.

i want to lick the squid sisters' buttholes

it's a nice change of pace.I actually don't mind SUPER SERIOUS stuff, and I've enjoyed it int eh past, but there's a reason games like this and TF2 are a success. Games are supposed to be fun.

Attached: carrycallie.jpg (1611x2048, 2.33M)

Maybe not "the best" but I can sink a lot of time into it, for sure.

I want marina to fill me with her futa cock

Modern Nintendo doesn't make "best of" games they make safe easily accessible kids games. Splatoon is a solid 6/10 but it's really just style over substance.

Yes. It's legit better than Overwatch.

i want to cum on pearl's forehead

Yes but the competition for third person shooters is pretty low.

I would have liked to see it on PC or with m+kb support. The gyro is a cute way to get around analog aiming but it's still not as good as mouse.

>Drinking piss is better than eating shit

If the server weren't so shit I would have said yes
But no Splatoon 1 feel more solid

Nah, fortnite is.

bruh

It is definitely one of the better ones, I',m tempted to say it's more mechanically deep and has better team-play mechanics than msot 3rd party shooters. Certainly beats the hell out of Fortnite and PUBG, I dont know too many other online TPS games

Except the core mechanics are incredibly solid

Are gyro controls simply not possible for an FPS or something? How are splatoon and fortnite the only games that support it in current year? Game developers, please add gyro to ps4 games!

I don't know why, but I could never really get into it. I was expecting to love it but I felt it got old pretty quick.

>implying you wouldn't rather drink piss over eat a fat log of shit.

JUST POST THE INKLINGS ALREADY

It's one of the few third person shooters i actually enjoy. More of a FPS fan, but Splatoon is pretty good
Doom on Switch, along with a bunch of other shooters on the system support gyro aiming

well i don't know a better one ao yeah

Normies are too lowiq for it and consider motion controls kiddieshit.
They prefer aim assist so they can feel like theyre good at the game with little effort

>but the competition for third person shooters is pretty low
Splatoon really controls mroe like your typical FPS though. If not for the swimming mechanic it could easily work as one.

It can work just fine. A few ones on Switch do support it and you can play any FPS on PC with gyro.