Three subscriptions a month before the servers actually open for me, my wife, and my wife's son for the genre-ruining...

>Three subscriptions a month before the servers actually open for me, my wife, and my wife's son for the genre-ruining, on-rails progression, sharded and layered zones, imbalanced classes designed with the "MMO Holy Trinity" in mind that intentionally gimps hybrid classes, 3 hour queue time uncapped server population, atmospheric slow-grind MMORPG, please. We need to reserve our names! And yes I'd like to donate the change to Asmongold.

Attached: file.png (448x517, 99K)

based

DONT FORGET THE SKELETONS GONE

Attached: 4b6.jpg (400x343, 8K)

>paying money to the company who destroyed both an entire genre before it could even stand on its feet and its own game(s)

Are WoWtards the biggest cucks on the entire planet? Or is it just stockholm syndrome?

It's so funny to see pro and anti-WoW infighting as an outsider

>he thinks this will get under the chad classic player skin
you need to try harder

>get a mail from blizzard "reserve you name goy"
>check it out of curiosity
>you need to subscribe 3 weeks early to reserve a name
>"what kind of retard would do that?" I asked myself
>next day 2 servers were full and they're opening a 3rd one
You can't make this shit up.

Obviously worked on you.
>chad
lmao

Most people will probably play for 1 or 2 months before they give up anyway. "UHH ITS TOO HARD :((("

>he thinks this will get under the chad classic player skin
>you need to try harder

Attached: 1525311679591.gif (800x371, 183K)

>vanilla
>hard
More like shitty and tedious.

GOD I LOVE RILCK ASND MORTYD HAHAHAHA PICKLE RICK!! PICKLE RICK!! PICKLE RICK!!

this
most wont hit 20 due to this

How much fun is holy paladin in classic and can I farm solo as holy?

Attached: 73502-judgment-armor[1].jpg (527x955, 156K)

starting off strong with stale memes

more likely:
>UHH ITS TOO BORING

WoW is nothing but a theme park where you wait your turn to play whack-a-mole with mobs, exchange thousands of worthless tickets for fake prizes, and go on little rides.

>why yes, i plan on rolling on rp-pve as an human paladin
>what gave it away, other than my 11 no-bell prizes?

Attached: 1565807443659.png (1470x1421, 603K)

Healers aren't fun and paladin is probably the worst healer for solo content

Attached: 1565620555027.jpg (1024x833, 80K)

Shockadin is a pretty strong solo spec. Most guilds will want you to have Kings though.

It's a god tier healer once you get geared up, enjoy your infinite mana

It's called addiction. WoW is game designed to be addicting. Hell, there are grown men unironically taking the week off work so they can spend more time in game. People who play WoW do nothing but play WoW, other games and forms of entertainment don't exist for them. Granted $15 is peanuts, but for addicts this is just their way to fire up their fried dopamine receptors

based

The best part is how they all want to go back and relive the old days but then they're doing shit to ruin it for themselves by downloading leveling guides and meta guides on how to build.

Also sunk cost. They won't move to other game and leave their mounts, pets and other gay shit.

I'd try it out if it was free. $15/mo is outrageous for a 15 year old game. The sheer audacity of Blizzard to sell their old shit back to people who already bought it a long time ago is disgusting

okay thanks

Is the joke that you don't know how distribution graphs work?

I love paladin but holy is boring
They are strong as fuck but still boring
Maybe try stacking spell damage for holy shock memes

yes, that is literally -supposed- to be the joke. didn't you know that acting like an idiot is the best way to find smart people?

Attached: stu.png (128x128, 26K)

> most of the population is composed by high iq rpers
Hmmm

mage

They're not selling anything. You don't need to buy classic. It just has the same sub it used to have. Yeah, it's bullshit and I'd rather it be free but on the upside I don't have to deal with poor third-worlders.

This is unironically the truth
Eistein acted liked a monkey all the time, he was a pioneer of being a genius and acting like a retard

Attached: einstein-picture-full-uncropped.jpg (900x600, 114K)

>people taking the server status seriously
Half of the players who registered the names are retailk players that will leave in few weeks.

Some people will drop it as soon as they realize how shit the quest tracking is. Few weeks is being generous, days or even hours is more likely

I named my characters after my favorite 2hus!

Attached: 63562816_p2.png (1111x1082, 710K)

>Yeah, it's bullshit and I'd rather it be free but on the upside I don't have to deal with poor third-worlders.
>poor third-worlders literally taking over one of the US servers

Attached: 1566496012376.png (1091x200, 151K)

Based. FUCK MMOs and FUCK WOW.

the 5 man dungeons are the best part of the game and it's a shame they fucked it up

10/15 man were more fun IMO. Sadly nu-MMORPG players hate fun and playing with other people.

>zoomers will never experience 15 man UBRS
classic is not home, nor will it ever be

It's what these anons said
As someone who played Nost a shit ton Inset random faggot saying HURR DURR ITS NOT REAL VANILLA leveling is more of a chore than anything else. There isn't even enough content on Alliance to hit 60 by questing, on Horde there is. It's just stupid.

Also WoW rarely encourages group play because of XP splitting, why not encourage people to group by just not splitting XP?

>B-BUT THATS NOT FAIR TO SOLO PLAYERS

YOURE IN AN MMO WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO FUCKING PLAY SOLO

Attached: 1549823299145.png (680x493, 226K)